Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4319 times)
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

The most frustrating thing for me is that when I lost my private key, my portfolio stored there is lost forever. If only I could ask a copy from a dev or admin team  Cry
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:11:19 PM

I believe that the most unpleasant thing about crypto is to see the red market and wait for growth. For me, it's very unpleasant because I'm not very patient.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 797

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
for now the situation is bad but if we want to wait and give another opportunity to crypto by investing I am sure everything will go well because if most people are frustrated and even leave the crypto will die and more people will lose

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

the most frustrating is now. many coins are down and my portofolio down too. i lose more than 90%
this is my biggest lose ever. i hope can recover as soon as possible

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Krezi777

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:17:10 PM

The most unpleasant thing about crypto is its instability. We do not know how much the cue ball will cost tomorrow. Here in this and weighing the beauty of the world of crypt. Today you are rich, and in the past you are bonkroth. This is the most unpleasant thing.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

The most unpleasant thing about crypto is its instability. We do not know how much the cue ball will cost tomorrow. Here in this and weighing the beauty of the world of crypt. Today you are rich, and in the past you are bonkroth. This is the most unpleasant thing.

Volatility of the market is the reason why bitcoins price is unpredictable but the volatile market is necessary in order to have huge amount of profit not unlike stock markets and banks that the profit takes a lot of time before your investments can grow.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

The most frustrating things am experiencing here in cryptocurrency is about are the delay in ico and exchange, and how to know scam project
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Personally i will say this idea of Kyc is really frustrating, because the outcome of it am yet to understand, you invest your money no kyc now time for you to withdraw they say u have to pass a kyc test
Another frustrating thing about cryto is the longer time it takes for token to get valued and also many scam activities in crypto
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

Well, your problem if you use shitty/shady exchanges like hitBTC, off course it'll be like they are directing, because who doesn't want to have money? And if you kill yourself because of money, then maybe money isn't for you to handle. Or you just lack the intelligence to know that it's just a tool. Also you should check the exchange, not just barge in like a train wreck just to have account on some exchanges, well you can barge in, but don't put all your money in, start with 100usd if you don't know the basics. And also, if you sended etherium from contract to contract, like from: online exchange to another online exchange, then it's just your fault for not reading the instructions, so I think the biggest problem here is this, people want only tha money, but if they would hear something about crypto, safer use, security in crypto or on internet/computer, then it would probably save their lives?

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

I think the most frustrating thing in crypto currencies is when the price of a coin that I have doesn't go well. I have held a few coins but the price is not as I expected even though as a fighter in the crypto currency I want to sell the coin immediately. I can't wait to buy a house for my stay. I'm sad when the crypto currency market is unstable because it makes me more frustrated. I honestly can't wait to wait because I need the money.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
I think it is not the worse thing about crypto when it comes on adopting it by the masses. Moreover, volatility is the main issue which would stress the lives of people especially whenever the market value of their chosen crypto is falling. Ofcourse they are not into investment, let's say they only bought a particular crypto to use it, but what wouls happen is that loss of profit will still be observed by them unlike in fiat.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

Yes, you are right that many exchanges do not normally transfer funds and withdraw them to their personal wallets. They constantly require proof of documents and personal photos. But this is our security, which we desperately need.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

Both my withdrawal and deposit has never been delayed on idex. I think it depends  on the amount of gwei you have set for that. Most of those who have ethereum are now dumping.
Oleyumi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

When they hold your buy in que for so long that the value changes so much that you need to drop your buy and get it again on the grounds that on the off chance that you need that coin, they don't give you the choice of getting it at your unique price tag. They do a similar when you are offering your coin. They clutch it until the point that the value drops so much that you need to change the cost on the off chance that you need to dispose of the coin that miracles me.
colepro

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

I joined here to get more information!
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

my problem with this market is that its so fluating, mostly because most investors are youngster who doesn't really understand the market.
Whenever there's a sign of dips, they all sell so ruthlessly, causing massive market dump.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

This idea seems to be quite logic but fron the other side crypto has enough advantages to get over these problmes and to countinue its common spreading.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
siremrak

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

Trades are not set up for moment exchanges yet, but rather it is reasonable now. What baffles me more are individuals that are settling on choices in view of their feelings instead of rationale which results in pointless FOMO and FUD, yet this is impermanent issue also. At the point when crypto will develop, it will be less unpredictable and these choices won't influence the market so intensely. It is about time, give it some space and later we will have faces brimming with grins.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

Sometimes it could be the clogging of the Ethereum network for erc20 based tokens or error in withdrawal. My withdrawal got stuck for weeks on one occasion from poloniex because my IP changed at the time
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

This idea seems to be quite logic but fron the other side crypto has enough advantages to get over these problmes and to countinue its common spreading.
Yes, the challenges are not perculiar to crypo-currencies, other markets have similar or even worse problems, imagine for stocks, you may need some registered broker to help you liquidate you asset at significant commission
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: