Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4320 times)
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

Many frustrating issue in crypto , one is when expecting uptrend and there is a sharp dump or you wake up in the morning and see like 20;30% dump to where you enter and another is when Bitcoin have issue with high fee and trx takes like forever to drop and you really need the coin to settle an urgent need, or when you have been holding for long and decide to sell with little or lost and the moment you sold the coin start pumping and pumping till it does like 100% or even less you will like why you and if care is not taking you might buy a coin with the hope of it going to do same and it turn other way .
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

According to my own experience. The thing that frustrates me most in crypto currencies is that I already have several altcoins that are ready to trade but the market price is not what I expected. It was very frustrating because I had hoped to have a certain income to realize my dream of building a house. The price that does not match my expectations makes me only become a passive player of crypto currency, I just hold the coin. Therefore, now I can only pray that the market can recover soon because I want to trade on my coins and I can enjoy the benefits of my hard work.
bitivan

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

For me the most frustrating thing about crypto is that it is very volatile and unpredictable. Also manipulations with price really disappoint me.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

Yes, the speed of transactions is sometimes very long. but this is the fault of the exchange that take so long to make transactions.
poundy29

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

The most frustrating thing about cryptocurrency is the market situation, which can not be forecast nor predict, then that's why crypto is tagged volatility, the market could be so frustrating some times that will get you tired of crypto, but patience is always the key. 
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

You may proceed to an additional trade that does not perform exactly what retains a person discouraged. That is not really exactly what irritates me personally within crypto, exactly what will it that you simply keep your cash with regard to a lot more than many years but the cost nevertheless is equivalent to exactly what this make use of in order to. You've already been waiting many years but the cost that you simply be prepared to become more compared to just anything at all was not occurring nevertheless. it's irritating to determine you have put away all of your cost savings however this has not developed as the symbol that you simply believed is not likely to end up being intensifying is actually continue and it is right now really worth a lot more than $4.
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

It will be recognised by all people when they understand how does it works. I am sure that a lot of people will join when it will be clear for them at all.
Barbaralehoa

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

There is no denying its superiority and technology. But electronic money has many problems and problems such as market too small, legal holes, hack, scam, ... It may take much time for electronic money to confirm the number 1 position in the transaction
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

try forkdelta. I usually use forkdelta for trading, and the deposit or withdrawal process only takes 15 minutes. but if there is interference, you can also not be able to withdraw / deposit as you experience. You can also try okex.com, but the fee is 0.01 eth
ahasan909

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

Well, you can proceed to another exchange which doesn't do what keeps you frustrated Roll Eyes. I mean not what frustrates me in crypto, what does it that you keep the coins for more than years and yet the price still is equivalent to what it used to Undecided. You have been waiting for years and yet the price which you expect you'll are more than just a cent is not happening still. it's frustrating to see that you have poured out all your savings yet it has never grown while the expression that you thought isn't going to be progressive is dancing and is now worth more than $6.
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:29:02 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
It's very frustrating, you're really right. But it happens very rarely so do not bother, most likely over time it will be regulated
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

The losses in profits are the most frustrating thing about crypto

It leaves you despaired, angry at yourself and sometimes wonder why you were so greedy
It makes you feel sad and increases desperation

But it can only be better
Crypto is a long way
Enjoy your involvement
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:29:34 AM

Most frustrating thing in crypto is overnight market dumps so we need to careful with position u never say when market actually overturns it is very frustrating when u keep long positions

Agree, if youre not careful enough, you might loss everything that you have, sometimes people depends on the chart of prices, if they see that price pump, they will sell their tokens immediately without knowing that the prices dumps very fast. Losses of profit is the most frustrating thing here in crypto so be careful in every moves that you will do.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

I think its because of the network congestion. There are a lot of transactions and it is very obvious that the server can't handle it. There will be a time the technology will improve and we can transfer funds without hassle. Just expect those fees to go up as they try to improve their services. Hopefully it will not be too late. Delays will make a negative impression on the crypto world. If its about money, transactions should go smoothly.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:42:18 AM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

This has been a problem for most traders nowadays where there were lapses when it comes to trading. It is frustrating that we couldn't do trading right at times but we can't do anything but to put in a higher gas to make network transactions faster.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:01:12 AM

The most frustrating thing about cryptocurrency is the market situation, which can not be forecast nor predict, then that's why crypto is tagged volatility, the market could be so frustrating some times that will get you tired of crypto, but patience is always the key.  
Yeah that's what frustrates me the most, you know the price has risen quite high up to $7300 then when you start to have high expectations that prices will continue to rise, precisely what happens is the price breaks/crash instantly in 1 night and returns to the bottom line, it's really disappointing and frustrating
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

I remember last year, waited for a bitcoin transaction for several days, when he brought it out from the exchange and the commission they put up (already very high) fortunately now things...
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

Idex is a controversial market if in my opinion. So I guess it's better to move to another market and not just stay in the idex. The system may actually be unavailable as well as become less serious obstacles to it so please be advised of such situations.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

For me it is absolutely not a problem. Money comes in sooner or later, so you don't have to put so much emphasis on it.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

The truth is that despite the popularity of the crypto space, it is still in its infant stage and has not reached full adoption. However, in five years to come, i am positive that there will be so many options to keep and spend cryptocurrencies that Exchanges will not be the only way to store cryptos

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: