Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4326 times)
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

I think for many this most unpleasant thought is that all this is a hoax and we have invested in wrappers. That would make me angry and smile a little.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

I think that the worst thing is that today I could not earn anything in cryptocurrency, but I really wanted it, because I still believe that there is an opportunity to earn something and I will be able to make money and help all my relatives
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

How shall I tell you Having quite a significant investment in cryptocurrency, I would not like to think that it can all collapse in an instant.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

One of the drawbacks in cryptography is the purchase of a coin that has the potential to grow. However, the price falls, and there comes a panic to sell. Sell coins. And 1-2 weeks after the sale, the coin goes quickly to the straight line of growth in the crypto market price. And sometimes you do not have time.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

Waiting for long in receiving coin from exchange is some how frustrating but I think it is because of security measures in place which need to wait for no of confirmation before it actually appear in the other wallet and if there is a scam or strange transaction it can be stop within that period and also don't forget that those exchange are centralized and withdrawing your coin will need some kind of authority.
Cryptarks

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

The volatility - People need to do things like sleep, cryptos can experience corrections while you are sleeping, this forces one to automate trading or simply deal with the ramifications; further, most people are bad traders and do not benefit from the constant volatility
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

A very unpleasant thing in crypto is the moments when you need to quickly withdraw tokens from the exchange, and there either prevention or withdrawal of a token is temporarily blocked. This acts in a somewhat dismal way.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

That is not normal. I understand that there are times where there is a delay in the transactions because of a lot of people making transactions at the same time but that is way too long to wait for a withdrawal and my guess is that something went wrong somewhere. Sadly a lot of people have had to deal with this and with huge amounts of money so it would be great if it could be eliminated althogether

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

For me, one of the most unpleasant things in crypto is the delay in payments. When you work days on the flight, for several months, and then wait a few more months when you get paid, then another month or more until the coins go to the exchange. All this spoils motivation and deprives of strength. However, when the market recovers everything should be fine.

chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

I have also faced some difficulties with cryptopia but never had any transaction that lasted over 2-3 hours. Try to ask the support and I am sure, as soon as they will have time, they will reply on your issue.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

pupils of indonesia as future clients of service of social dating of enterprise exhibition from caressen webworks developer might keep on extensive to dispute with spares on attention as experiencing with use of service on deliverance from the studio
to remove the waste of worse on risks with excessive as works on finance to becomes dominance of tasks on work to manage with strategics on expertise of briefing team from the caressen webworks as the moderator and administrator of service to offers the wider public of audience of kids of pupils from indonesia.

Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

Delay in payments is really frustrating. We are paying more fees to avoid this. But exchanges pay very low transaction fees despite high cuts in withdrawal process. This delay the process. So the problem is not in the crypto.
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

but I think the opposite is that the cryptocurrency is already ready for mass adoption

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:46:38 PM

I understand your point of view. I think before adoption, cryptocurrency education has to be widely spread accross the world and some form of strict ico regulation and token production practices checked. The Volatility is becoming less bearable

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

That's just it, there is need to make blockchain scalable, only then can it be adopted on a global scale. Blockchain needs to fast and efficient
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

I think the most frustrating thing of crypto is that you can be in time in need of financial but the market is in downfall. I made my coins now frozen in my wallet and wait for possible good correction in the near future. Weither I like it or not it makes me frustrated how can I address my financial needs in which the one that I trusted is crypto as one of my financial source.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

The world of cryptocurrency is indeed very complex. There are many parts that you have to learn, starting from risk, usage, price changes, news, and so on. Experience, accuracy and patience are very important in this regard. Price changes that are difficult to predict can also be frustrating, and this is the biggest factor for me.

Eric

Activity: 124

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

Yes that deposit issue is really important. I also faced with that . They are not sending our tokens to our wallet immediately. Why we have to wait such a long time. Crypto companies especially exchanges have to develop their systems better. In crypto maximum in 30 seconds we have to recieve our tokens to our wallet. But these companies doing very bad job. In crypto also these deposit and waiting time issue is my biggest problem.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:29:01 AM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

I think your case is not the most frustrating about cryptocurrency. The most frustrating moment in crypto for me is, when the crypto price falling too much in the market, causing you doubt to buying coins again or no. Look at the market price now, it getting worse in recent days.
The cryptocurrency value is too volatile, that is the most frustrating thing at least for me.

laoou

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:19:59 AM

The news can't be frustrating. The real frustration comes from the cryptocurrency market. Now Bitcoin 4300.. is already a new low in history. I think that the bitcoin will return to 2000 dollars, which is a fatal blow to the cryptocurrency industry. .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: