Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:16:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4328 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:36:37 AM

This isnt the most frustrating thing in crypto. There are other things that are more frustrating than this and that is the price fluctuation if you are going to take a survey on what people doesnt like about crypto.

And if there are other things that are more frustrating sometimes its the confirmation time that takes longer than the usual waiting time.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

You have sign an agreement with them when opening the account , so what ever you see or they do on your money is at their own discretion , and am sure many don't read the agreement before ticking it , and it is very good to always leave one or two days to read those policy even the fees they charge before signing any agreement or moving funds there and delay in withdraw at time is a security measures to protect customers funds .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

Some people have to wait and this happens to me. That I have to wait up to 1 week for money to enter my wallet. This kind of thing really makes us disappointed or frustrated because we really need money. And luckily our money comes in, if not, we can lose money.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

not a problem on the crypto, but this is more to existing supporting facilities. possibly move to a better exchange of will could provide a way out of what you are dealing with. an Exchange not only serves one person personally and indeed when there are lots of delays then reasonable because crypto is indeed the quite crowded market.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

Price reduction is the thing that makes the cryptocurrency community panic and certainly tends to be emotional. because this makes them all suffer losses from trading or investment

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

The most frustrating thing in ico in my opinion is one of them is when we long receive payments for a campaign from a project that we follow, in this case we must be patient to be able to accept the results of our hard work while participating in a campaign, because to be able to receive the reward of course there is a process
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:35:00 AM

Not all exchanges provide us with a good trading experience, and many new exchanges do not offer us deals, they are created just to raise money!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:38:37 AM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
We are all thinking like you, how ordinary people can buy bitcoin or altcoins like this, everything is slow and process is hard for people, open account send money, buy btc and send them to exchange so this process must be shorter than now.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
indeed extra patience needs to be possessed by crypto users to deal with crypto at this time. in my opinion it might be a problem that makes your exchange longer.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

indeed extra patience needs to be possessed by crypto users to deal with crypto at this time. in my opinion it might be a problem that makes your exchange longer.
All need process, we know the world of Cryptocurrency is this still not strong in this world, still needs improvement is needed in order to later transactions with Crypto can be easy and fast. And of course each Exchanger have own advantages and disadvantages.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

Much is frustrating in crypto. As of now, all March and Altcoin are declining continuously and continuously. Other things that are frustrating like not getting profits from investment. And the last one might be when assets are hacked by someone else that makes you very frustrated. Maybe it's an example that I think can be frustrating for crypto.
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

Cryptocurrencies have become much closer to people than a few months ago. But still we perceive each jump or problem as the last and it seems the norm. I think that we are not ready for such jumps were several times more often
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

The problem that frustrated me was the crypto market that didn't recover soon. Because this has a negative impact on all ICO projects that use the Ethereum platform. All the coins that I hold for the price are very down. We don't know when the price of a coin will recover. And I hope that in December the price of coins will start to increase.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

In the withdrawal with the cryptopia exchange, you have to bear the long wait of time because of the exchanges lack of support time. But it will return the fund to you as long as you inputted the correct  wallet address. I also have that kind of experience in cryptopia exchange.

MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

I don't like the fact that around cryptocurrencies a kind of strange silence. We see how people do not understand the attitude of the state to cryptocurrencies, which is why they are afraid to invest here.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

Now cryptocurrencies are not so ready for mass use and we all understand it.  I do not think that it makes sense to prove the opposite, because it is obvious that you are right and people are too nervous about cryptocurrency
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

It is really unpleasant but I think soon many exchanges will be able to solve this problem. I try to choose those who produce fast withdrawal and do not keep all my coins in one place.

Personally, I had no problems with the exchange IDEX.Just before using any exchange, you need to read the rules by which the exchange operates.In most cases, a letter to the technical support solves the existing problem.Yes, the world is not ready for the mass use of cryptocurrencies, but still it is moving in this direction.I am sure you will change your opinion in the near future. Wink
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

The point you raised is an exchange system problem which I think can't be generalised but even at that, the cryptocurrency space is still developing and you expect such to happen. Sorry for the inconveniences
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

I think that the saddest and most frustrating event is the beginning of the existence of cryptocurrency, because I am sure that today cryptocurrency still has global significance, and the saddest thing is that I have not invested before but invest now
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

I don't use cryptopia exchange anymore after having a problem with that exchange lack of support, they will answer your problem in 15 days sometimes they did not answer it.  Angry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: