Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26062 times)
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

If you are right and Facebook wants to create its own cryptocurrency then it is clear why they are blocking ads from other cryptocurrencies.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
If that is true for sure many investors will show interest on that project and it's going to be a huge success. No doubt it will hit the market and the potential profit is a sure hit also. Let us wait for Facebook official announcement regarding this matter.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

it's just a humor but if it's true then that is the big one. Probably will hit the market and makes bitcoin more well known. Facebook is one of the best advertisement so if they created their a lot of people will hook in cryptoworld. Imagine the blast the it will create i think we will break the sky and go to 30k$. Just my 2 cents.
I searched about it on google and that place is also fill with the news that facebook is creating their own coin. I tried to find this news on facebook official news place but there I not found anything about starting their own coin. I think facebook have to clarify the news that what is exactly going on.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:31:13 PM

Facebook currently has probably not yet able to out their own currencies because Crypto has yet to stabilize. It needs time to prove.
Well yes of course it is not possible to make crypto currency at this time when already there are a lot of crypto currencies which has high value and high price, but it is also true that they will never ban photos and posts related to any of crypto currency, now a day bitcoin is high in market so it will remain the same and it is hard for to trust of react on this kind of news.
TokenAll

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:28:00 AM

I am not sure. Facebook as a giant company does not need to launch any tokens.

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

If you are right and Facebook wants to create its own cryptocurrency then it is clear why they are blocking ads from other cryptocurrencies.

They might be blocking to protect their users from fraudulent ICO's and shitty new altcoins popping up like mushrooms all over the place Smiley Some of the ads are very aggressive. They say it's guaranteed profit while there is no such thing in crypto Smiley

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

I just know about mark zuckerberg interested with blockhain technology,you can see on this link. But in the future it very possible, because blockchain technology is growing for now, and the applicating not only for one concept like payments, but for save data, robotic, AI, MEDIC, etc. You can see that on ANN Thread Grin BTW im very hope facebook will applicating it  Grin Grin
MIDCAZY1987

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

Not currently possible. There are too many legal.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

Facebook have been against promoting some Crypto projects on it platform. You can't even share a ref link. So it would be hard to be convinced. Where did you get the rumour? Newspaper or chat room?
profdetected

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

I don't think Facebook needs to attract investment in still officialy illegal way. They conducted IPO succesfully and have much investors who hold and buy their shares.
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

That's interesting, I hope it is true because it will be a good news to cryptoworld generally. But I doubt if it is true, presently I am sure they are working more on keeping users data safe due to what has happened recently in the US.
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:11:36 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 05:39:44 AM by Rubel23

Is it a reliable news or just a rumor.didn't heard such kind of news anywhere.And I'm also surprised,how facebook is willing to create its own coin as fb have been always against sharing crypto link or promoting crypto In fb.That  doesn't seems to me true news.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

I don't think Facebook needs to attract investment in still officialy illegal way. They conducted IPO succesfully and have much investors who hold and buy their shares.
They buy now and hold which saves millions of futures every day, I think we should not lose hope we will be one of them soon but thinking like this is not wise for sure, facebook is a well known website which has no need t create own currency but can survive even without any currency, being use to promote the available currency but they has no need to buy or make own new currency.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

I am not sure. Facebook as a giant company does not need to launch any tokens.

Well said, facebook itself is the best place where people earn good amount of money so I think they don’t need to create any token or any of currency, we mostly use our account of facebook to get knowledge about bitcoin or to promote bitcoin further but I think having own currency of crypto is nearly impossible according to me as well. This is fake news by some bitcoin haters nothing else.
LarryX5

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

It`s possible, just hope FB ads for crypto will be available soon. That ban little hurts my business.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:09:44 AM

That's interesting, I hope it is true because it will be a good news to cryptoworld generally. But I doubt if it is true, presently I am sure they are working more on keeping users data safe due to what has happened recently in the US.
Yeah generally it is good news and I also hope that this news will not be fake and in the near future new ICO will be added to the list. In the beginning they may face difficulties because many investors do not believe in new ICO but gradually they will promote their ICO and the market cap will grow and so will be the price. They will have to work hard for it.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

Yes, this news is good, but I'm not sure that this coin is needed by ordinary users. I tend to believe that social networks have nothing to do with blockchain. If they create a coin, it will be meaningless, though, on the hit of the coin and will grow.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

Nope i am not sure. I think facebook never create cryptocurrencies. Because they are against cryptocurrencies even though they have banned crypto add in facebook. So from my point of view at this situation they will never create crypto coin.
dunghuu1992

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

Maybe in the future Facebook will create yourself a separate coin. But currently it is impossible.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

Not yet, but soon they will have it.
Facebook is one of the largest social media,
and we know that social media is one of the best tools to make your ads and be known worldwide.
Facebook will definitely have their own and will be a successful one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: