Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26064 times)
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

I am not going to take part there because of facebooks' disability to control its moves which are too different between each other. It is really stupid mood.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cozujeye

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

What I know without a doubt is that zuck is agood representative. he will put resources into somehow in the area. what don't know of is wheter he will make a crypto. perhaps he will make a superior trade segment which will contend reasonably with different trades. this will empower him to particiapate in the area without truly owning crypto. blockchain will aslo be utilized to complete different exercises in facebook just to lessen activity cost sooner rather than later.
ovinna

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

I am not sure because I have herad that they are planning to create their own cryptocurrency but they are banning the advertisement about crypto. what? anyway I don't want to work with such projects which is too different for every situation or just deal. Maybe the truth will be opened.
onufrii

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

Fb is not going to launch their own crypto now. They are focusing on other projects like oculus.
zouwahyu

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

Maybe this will happen that Facebook and Google will issue their own coins, maybe sometimes cryptocurency will attract them to take part in the world of altcoins, it cannot be denied that cryptocurency will penetrate all aspects of the business
efremovma

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:56:07 AM

It looks like a fake news in my opinion. They would have declared this if they really wanted to launch.
davydovsa

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

This is only a rumor in my opinion. That does not match with their current businesses.
efremovma

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:26:22 AM

They might be launching a coin integrated with their own platform. .
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:31:10 AM

This is just rumors been spreading by people, many people have been saying this for quite long but no official statement from  the facebook founder if its true or not
dudeguy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

I don't know whether Facebook made a digital money, however in the event that I think, of making a cryptographic money and its chain of squares, I would have one of the biggest networks on the planet, and I can guarantee you that there will be sure advantages that each individual on Facebook needs. appreciate, your utilization case can be many, everything relies upon the degree you need to get.
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

As of now this data has been partaken in the news site and articles excessively mate. You don't know implies I don't comprehend what you are stating mate. It would be ideal if you check the standard updates with the coindesk and afterward facebook making coins or not nothing going to work here in any ways. I see the general population not fascinating to help these sort of huge firms to help other people.
acord00

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

Until now I have not heard of crypto currency coins created by Facebook. I have not seen any coins created by Facebook on the market. Maybe all of that is still in the process of planning and strategizing. I am sure that if Facebook creates its own crypto currency coins then this Facebook-created coin can be very potential because this coin can freely use Facebook as a promotional medium. Of course this coin has a greater chance of success than other crypto currency coins.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:00:16 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 12:46:19 PM by rickyNmorty

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

If Facebook would launch their own coins, then it will probably create a chaos in crytocurrency world, Because another coin will be released by one of the famous social media. This is probably bad in part of bitcoin and other coins But still the decision is on people if they are going to use it for a greater reasons.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

If Facebook would launch their own coins, then it will probably create a chaos in cryto world. Because another coin will be released by one of the famous social media. This is probably bad in part of bitcoin and other coins. But still the decision is on people.
hasn't that happened? what about telegram? they hold ico if not mistaken, do you consider telegram not popular social media?
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:04:18 AM

I do not think that facebook is creating its own cryptocurrency as it is too much against it so far. It is good news however that facebook has loosened its earlier crypto ads ban partially. But it does not mean that it is positive about it. I think facebook is concerned with security in supporting cryptocurrency. It may support crypto in the nearest future, let's hope.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

I do not think facebook will create any cryptocurrency of their own. Facebook may want to start a payment system within it's platform to increase revenue and to maintain financial control, but cryptocurrency may not be part of their agenda. Cryptourrency is open and the ideology is decentralized  and that will not work on cemtralized facebook!

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

a lot of rumors going on about it. However, it also does not cover the possibility of these things to happen. Although Facebook has ever banned ads about crypto if you see the potential and the results that can be obtained from it I'm sure it's a different thing. by having a name as a very lively social media of course also is easy for Facebook to market their crypto.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

a lot of rumors going on about it. However, it also does not cover the possibility of these things to happen. Although Facebook has ever banned ads about crypto if you see the potential and the results that can be obtained from it I'm sure it's a different thing. by having a name as a very lively social media of course also is easy for Facebook to market their crypto.
they dont really ban the crypto ads, instead they only ban ads that's trying to advertise its fundraising or crowdfunding, in other word they are banning crypto. but ads like wallet or other commercial product that's main point is not gathering investor fund is still allowed, it's just like what google are currently doing, also if google trying to ban crypto ads they would probably ban crypto sites from their search engines aswell, though that's really a bad decision from business perspective.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

I don't think so, but their technology is already being developed. Maybe one day they will issue their own coins, and the coin will skyrocket.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
selfmukti

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

Hach Facebook. Who cares about its future coin? The main point of cryptocurrencies is decentralization and sensorchip resistance. And Facebook doesn't have any of these attributes. Let Mark burn in hell for selling people's data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: