Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26064 times)
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

I think it's a very interesting idea, if Facebook makes their own crypto, many people will invest in crypto made by Facebook, I really hope Facebook is really serious about building their ideas, because this is a huge opportunity to make Crypto a more developed.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

Giant Facebook, very much afraid of regulatory agencies, so until there is no official recognition of the crypto currency in all countries in which Facebook is integrated, no crypto currency will be introduced in Facebook, it's obvious.
Well, from that answer, it's just purely business and Facebook owner knows how to make business and how things will workout, as they know that Facebook already a wide venue for businesses and it's been used by most individuals and business owners to advertise, if they will enter into crypto business they need to make sure that everything will run smoothly just like how Facebook do.
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

I'm not sure about this information. However, Facebook creating its own cryptocurrency makes sense. It could cut down on transaction fees that the company has to pay credit card companies internally. But more than that, it could make Facebook a major player in the cryptocurrency market. There should be a concrete envidence about this not just merely social speculations that might be misleading.
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

There are too manu rumors about it and I don't believe in this at all, there are too many negative opinions about Facebook's cryptocurrency which will be not the strongest.
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

There is a possibility that Facebook is creating their own blockchain but not specifically their cryptocurrency. Companies like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, they actually don't need a cryptocurrency. However, they have shown their interest in the blockchain multiple times.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

This might be a good idea. But why do we need cryptocurrency from Facebook or Google? Do you really think it will be fully decentralized? In the crypto-currency world, we can not trust corporations, because they come here only for the sake of money and control. But perhaps this will have a good impact on the legalization of cryptocurrencies in some countries.
supperperson86

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

I do not like the idea of Facebook having ICO projects in the first place besides many people using it, I do not like to see some note when creating your Facebook account in 2019 that you need to drop some satoshi or BTC or Facebook code on a certain wallet before you create it right away when you need to find a token holder to create one and some people will overprice it when no one is willing to sell their token.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:01:01 AM

Maybe everyone will know how to work Facebook tokens and if you use the Ethereum network then the Ethereum price will be more expensive.
I hope like that .

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
It is possible that they might be making their own crypto but there have being no official reports of this happening so I am just going to take it that this is just rumors making their way around. But if there was a facebook cryptocurrency then best believe I would be a part of the people who are buying that coin. There is no way that a coin associated with facebook does not end up doing well.

amobi

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

I don't really know but I won't be surprised if it turns out to be true, crypto is really revolutionalising many industries and facebook would want to see how to tap on the technology to better the company.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

I think that they will not even need advertising to appear investors. Most likely it will be an incredible breakthrough in the world
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

I'm not surprised that Facebook is going to launch its crypto currency. I think that we will soon see projects from other giants, from the same Twitter and Reddit. To this all goes. And the fact that they are trying to prohibit the mention of crypto-currencies on their pages, says that they are trying to fight with competitors.
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

I would be happy to buy these coins as it is already obvious that they will have a huge potential for the largest growth
dreamycoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

I don't think that's possible bro. If Facebook will indeed issue or make Cryptocurrency itself but why Facebook wants to publish their own crypto currency. While Facebook has also blocked all advertisements and digital currency products. It's just that Facebook wants to ask users to report when there are advertisements related to crypto on Facebook.
Zenboble

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

I don't know about this data. Be that as it may, Facebook making its own particular digital money bodes well. It could eliminate exchange charges that the organization needs to pay Visa organizations inside. Be that as it may, more than that, it could make Facebook a noteworthy player in the digital money advertise. There ought to be a solid envidence about this not simply just social hypotheses that may delude.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

I have not heard about it,well, if they decided to create something well done,as they have already et the finished product,in fact they have to make it their own currency and Affairs of the hat,as they say

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

If that is indeed the best then I make sure the coin will greatly increase the price.
I also see Facebook's prospects for good in the future because Facebook is indeed the king of social media.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

This is a very good question, I think they have created their own coins, but this must be kept secret. They will be announced when the market matures, but if the market doesn't, they will pretend that nothing has been done.

jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Probably, i heard also about apple and amazon, and we have services to pay in crypro for Amazon...

DreamCayman

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

Facebook is a private company whose shares are publicly traded, and several people who own all of these shares. Therefore, Facebook cannot implement the idea of creating its own cryptocurrency. Facebook owners will be afraid and constantly consult with the relevant US services on all counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: