Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26064 times)
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

Recently, a lot of such reviews, because Facebook probably already talked about this, but so far today there is no exact information, although there were situations in which it was said a little that development is underway.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

Yes, I have read that Facebook launches its own product line using cryptocurrency which will be Facebook Coin (FBC). Facebook has banned cryptocurrency advertising because too many of these companies were scammers.
Happy Miner

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:09:15 AM

Everyone talks about this, but no one has yet seen this coin. I doubt that in the next few months it will appear on the market. Now the cryptocurrency is in a depressed state, therefore a very unfortunate time for issuing a coin.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

I have not heard this before, but if Facebook should created its own crypto coin, that will be awesome, and it will bring the mass adoption we have been wishing to see in the crypto existence.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

I have not heard this before, but if Facebook should created its own crypto coin, that will be awesome, and it will bring the mass adoption we have been wishing to see in the crypto existence.

I see now many gamers are livestream on the Facebook platform and receive money from the stars donated from the viewer. So if you replace those stars with a Facebook currency, there are so many more people who know and use crypto. That's a good thing, I'm really looking forward to it
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

They have to, if they want to remain part of the industry in the next 20 years, because if they don't, then they'll be replaced by some better platform that would be more open to integrate latest technologies in their platform.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

I see now many gamers are livestream on the Facebook platform and receive money from the stars donated from the viewer. So if you replace those stars with a Facebook currency, there are so many more people who know and use crypto. That's a good thing, I'm really looking forward to it
But that is only a rumor and until now there is no clear verification regarding this matter that Facebook having their own cryptocurrency.
But if it is really having I'm sure I'll be the one who invested while they are in ICO, for sure their currency will have a good potential in profit due to their large number of subscribers. But as of now, I don't hear any news about that probably they did not want to have their own currency.

Galantin

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

Facebook? While Facebook is thinking about starting a social network on the blockchain. Foresting is already doing this. And who is the first to occupy this niche, he won.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:48:10 PM

maybe not, maybe yes.
we dont know what is the real deal until we see they are launching it.
but they have the capability in having their own crypto and it will have a mass adoption.

if they will have crypto i hope we can have the bounty for that.
The mass adoption is really existing and it happens for a reason. We see the advantages of it, the crypto is really functional and it helps the development of the country and also the people will be more poductive as well as 5he person will grow into brighter one.We are all hoping for great opportunities.
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:54:22 PM

I hope this can be realized, at least Facebook is a big company that can make crypto investors more confident.
I'm sure this will be big news. anyone will wait for him and use Facebook.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:34:09 AM

I think it's just a rumor. But if Facebook is really creating its own cryptocurrency, that's great!! The cryptocurrency market will become much more popular.
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

I think it's just a rumor. But if Facebook is really creating its own cryptocurrency, that's great!! The cryptocurrency market will become much more popular.
They are a tech company and they see the increase of adoption in crypto,  so probably they want to have a share in the pie.
A business in order to survive in the long run, it needs to adopt changes and it's just timely that they will also participate in the crypto craze.
Facebook is facebook, it's very popular but with the latest technology, there's a chance that they will be come obsolete.

syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

Now there is a rumor that Facbook plans to buy one of the largest US exchanges in 2019. If so, this is very good for the crypto market.

raptorez

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

This has long been discussed, but today for some reason very few people think about it. Although if they officially announce this, then the situation will probably have to encourage people to legalize cryptocurrency as a value.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

I have not heard this, where did you read about it? there were no official statements

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

Facebook has blockchain experts who are monitoring the market. If they come up with their own blockchain or coin it will be huge as they have an active monthly user base of over 2 billion people.
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

I heard about it. It seems to me that this is a good idea. In addition, it seems to me that thanks to the blockchain technology, this social network will become more reliable.

magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

I heard that FB creates their own stablecoin for whatsapp, i think they want to comtete with TON(GRAM) new blockchain from Telegram creator, thats will be interesting to watch - popular messenger with own crypto and transactions possibility sounds good.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

Of course, it would be great news that such a giant as Facebook would enter the cryptocurrency market

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:24:57 AM

I guess it will never happen. As we know that Facebook is a private company whose stock is publicly traded and there are a couple of giants who own some of those stocks. The Facebook ecosystem cannot even adopt this idea. Even if they did launch it someday they would probably be asked constantly by the SEC, USA Congress about all kinds of security-based question.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: