Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26071 times)
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:10:00 PM

It seems to me that the arrival of such a large player on the market is always positive news, since a lot of money will come from him

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:25:19 PM

I guess it will never happen. As we know that Facebook is a private company whose stock is publicly traded and there are a couple of giants who own some of those stocks. The Facebook ecosystem cannot even adopt this idea. Even if they did launch it someday they would probably be asked constantly by the SEC, USA Congress about all kinds of security-based question.

There is still a big possibility that facebook will
create their own crypto, because by business ,this social media icon has a very large supporters and customers ,so if the time that cryptocurrency will be dominating the currency world ,then there will be more companies and business will create there own cryptos.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:36:49 PM

So far, they have delayed the launch, or simply ran into problems, so their cryptocurrency will not be released soon!
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:53:44 PM

Facebook only adopted the blockchain but was not interested in the crypto currency and I don't think Facebook would be possible to make its own crypto currency if you want to know the news is valid or not as good as you are, you immediately ask the facebook
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:50:50 PM

It would be awesome, but I think it needs to be confirmed. There are already some big players that are actively investing in blockchain and crypto currencies and I think within several years the whole industry will face the mass adoption.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:54:44 PM

Faster such big giants would enter the cryptocurrency market. This will give a cazmic growth of the industry. They will also become leaders. Let's say google cryptocurrency can be compared with bitcoin as it can be used in all resources of this giant.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:29:12 PM

If facebook gonna do their own cryptocurrency coin or other method before doing it. It will public know all facebook users about crypto and how it works in the future.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:57:04 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

For what? They already have their payment methods and money on messenger and there's no need for them to support cryptocurrency as their main transaction platform for money related.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:37:18 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

For what? They already have their payment methods and money on messenger and there's no need for them to support cryptocurrency as their main transaction platform for money related.
They have not heard about anonymity, they work closely with the us special services, so I personally would not have confidence in such a project, like many other people, although there are other reasons for fear

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:40:51 PM

I really don't think that Facebook will come with their altcoin. First of all because Facebook will never go uncentrelased

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:52:39 PM

there are some rumors about facebook and their cryptocurrency but I don't think it will be very popular among the users. may be it will be used for buying ads on the platform.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 07:31:59 AM

I only heard rumors about it since year 2017 but until now there is no facebook coin. Because when we see it, what is the purpose of making facebook its own cryptocurrency, because for me, I don't see any valid reason for creating token.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:45:05 AM

I think it's still under research or development as I read in the news late last year but not really sure about it yet as there has not been any follow up update concerning this

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:24:51 AM

Rumors about this go for the second year. Either everything is very carefully hidden, or they do not develop any of their own coins.
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:21:36 PM

"If there's smoke, there's fire "so more likely facebook would launched their native token. That would be beneficial for all of us IMO.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:43:46 PM

It is possible, although I know the attitude of people to facebook, messengers are more comfortable for everyone. But popularity does not decrease due to global use. So no matter how much they have to release tokens.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:08:13 PM

I also noticed that Facebook wants to create their own. crypto to be a better way of online transaction with their Facebook platform. And I think it would get more investors if they will work on it because as I know their platform almost had a lot of users who sells their products and I think it is a better idea of making their own currency.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:27:56 PM

I think that sve SETI will want to monetize themselves, and the Crypt is the future. And many different coins we will see.
Mark Zuckerberg is consistent in his actions.  If Facebook creates its own cryptocurrency, it will be the most popular. You will be able to pay within your social network. Perhaps the attraction of Facebook in the cryptocurrency niche will make up for lost opportunities. It's all a matter of time and strategy. Moreover, the presence of a two-billion army of users confirms this.

Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:30:33 PM

Who is still intetested in buying centralized cryptocurrencies like TON or this Facebook one? I though that the main interesting thing on cryptocurrencies is the decentralization.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:14:28 PM

there are some rumors about facebook and their cryptocurrency but I don't think it will be very popular among the users. may be it will be used for buying ads on the platform.
Why would people even use it to buy advertisement on their platform using their crypto currencies? First of all, if people use it for that purpose only, we can only imagine how low the value would. Secondly, would would they even make that and go through all those troubles? They could rather introduce other kinds of crypto currencies to be accepted as payment. This would do better to the community.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: