Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reddit’s science forum banned climate deniers.  (Read 636401 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:45:33 AM

Well, the condition of scarcity in the real world necessitates competition for scarce resources, and competition occurs "when people strive to meet the criteria that are being used to determine who gets what".

Says the theory. I guess it´s the foundation of capitalism, which is why capitalists have been busy forever funding all those environmentalists and scarcity preachers. Peak oil and all that. Et cetera.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:07:40 PM

I honestly don't believe there's an issue with energy, there are technological solutions that could produce unlimited clean electrical power for civilization. Electricity can also be used for making propane, methanol and super-clean synthetic diesel until next gen replaces the old tech if it gets supplanted at all. I mean plants breathe CO2 so you shouldn't feel guilty about that methanol fueled V12 roadster at all.

It's all an artificial scarcity racket and it's in good company with global warming IMO. Stating that mankind's environmental impact is akin to that of a small volcano would be an overstatement here. 

Methanol is the fifth largest produced industrial chemical, and it is available in barge quantities today.  Conversion of a car to run methanol typically costs less than $100.

Mankind's environmental impact is not similar to that of a small volcano.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:28:15 PM

You guys all think we live on a spinning globe, how can there even be any rational discussion here? Moo louder.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:03:12 PM

You guys all think we live on a spinning globe, how can there even be any rational discussion here? Moo louder.

If brains can flat (line) why should the Earth have to?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:07:49 PM

Wow... What I would call a deep impact reference. But how deep though, if Earth is flat...

Cheesy

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:10:21 PM

Wow... What I would call a deep impact reference. But how deep though, if Earth is flat...

Cheesy

Look, if there's a 50% chance the world is flat, and a 50% chance your brain has flatlined, what is the chance that both are flat?

Incalculatable, if your brain is flat, of course. 
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:17:38 PM

Cheesy

Look, if there's a 50% chance the world is flat, and a 50% chance your brain has flatlined, what is the chance that both are flat?

Incalculatable, if your brain is flat, of course. 

Unless your brain is flat but infinitely thick like a flat earth

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:59:49 PM

When people say trees plants love Co2 too much will kill them FACT.
Not to sure if there is climate change BUT why would we be so stupid to wait to find out?..Much better if we move away from EARTH BLOOD..
Earthalon is really angry Change or we die..I hope you do know the earth is alive and we are sucking the life out of EARTHALON and covering it in plastic..EARTHALON will still be here HUMANS WONT..If the whole planet wants to live like the west then who knows what problems will arise in the future..
If your a climate denier STOP being a fool even if your right your wrong we need CLEAN ENERGY..We have got to stop using earth blood.

Make sure you recycle your plastic PLEASE..It's not your planet you have hired a bit of earth space respect it
you don't want to pass a shit hole onto your next generation..

The wild life i used to see as gone so something is going on..Chem trails?..pesticides?..climate change?..What ever it is we need to change to clean energy..
Also if cars do no damage..Stick a hose pipe on your car exhaust and suck the fumes see how long you live..YOU BE DEAD..

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:40:17 PM

The wild life i used to see as gone so something is going on..

You are welcome to some of the varmits around here.

Damn they are annoying.
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:34:50 AM

Where do you live because you obviously are living in a city!   
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:14:06 AM

on the out skirts lots of farms streams woods golf courses..
When i was a young lad these are the things that have gone..

Newts gone
house sparrows gone
house martins gone
swifts odd few 70s so many you could slap them
giant dragon fly's with magic colours  Grin
crayfish gone
robins odd 1 now and then used to be loads

Among species considered pollinators – such as bees, moths and hoverflies – 28% are in decline, while 16% of those that act as natural pest controllers, such as ants and ground beetles, have witnessed significant losses.

Although some native species are increasing, along with some new species that have appeared in the UK, they do not offset the losses caused by the drop in wildlife performing the functions of pollination and pest control.

And like I said if everybody wants to live like the west I.E CITIES..
And even your saying if i live in a city not going to be much wild life in the city.
If everyone needs to make money you need to build cities with homes..and the whole world needs jobs to make jobs in new countries you make GO ON SAY IT? Cities
All the wild life goes  Grin

And after writing all that I could of said.. NO I DON'T..
Also if your going on holiday I have heard the gulf of mexico has a nice beach

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:37:14 AM

Newts gone
house sparrows gone
house martins gone
crayfish gone

Among species considered pollinators – such as bees, moths and hoverflies – 28% are in decline, while 16% of those that act as natural pest controllers, such as ants and ground beetles, have witnessed significant losses.

Although some native species are increasing, along with some new species that have appeared in the UK, they do not offset the losses caused by the drop in wildlife performing the functions of pollination and pest control.

And even your saying if i live in a city not going to be much wild life in the city.
If everyone needs to make money you need to build cities with homes..and the whole world needs jobs to make jobs in new countries you make GO ON SAY IT? Cities

Seen any chemtrails?  Lots of people in parts of the U.K. claim to see them a lot and are quite bothered by them.

I live in a very rural area on the Pacific NW coast of the U.S. and pretty much 'deep in the forest.'  I really don't see anything unusual in the newts, crawdads, salmon, bears, deer, elk, trees, etc, etc.  We had two very dry years and I saw some VERY interesting things in the skies.  The huckleberries dried up early, but no mass die-off of anything that I could notice (and I'm pretty observant.)  About 1 year ago I suddenly stopped seeing bizarre things in the skies and have seen only a few since.  The rains came back this year too.  Over 100 inches already which is twice what I got all last year.

I'm wondering if some of the 'chemtrail' activity was not part of a program to basically drought out California and allow their government to implement draconian regulations.  Also, to drive the remaining small farmers into bankruptcy and allow their property to be gobbled up by the multi-national corporations.  I've mentioned it before on this thread, but I sometimes wonder if one of the major rationals behind the whole 'global climate change' fraud is not to justify certain geo-engineering programs which are already being deployed.  Every day more and more people are looking up into the skies and saying 'wow! something is going on.'  If the excuse of 'saving the planet' can be leveraged then such activity can probably persist in spite of the ill effects on various parties (esp, those who don't have inside connections.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:58:25 AM

Newts gone
house sparrows gone
house martins gone
giant dragon fly's with magic colours  Grin
crayfish gone

All the wild life goes  Grin

Seen any chemtrails?  Lots of people in parts of the U.K. claim to see them a lot and are quite bothered by them.

I live in a very rural area on the Pacific NW coast of the U.S. and pretty much 'deep in the forest.'  I really don't see anything unusual in the newts, crawdads, salmon, bears, deer, elk, trees, etc, etc.  We had two very dry years and I saw some VERY interesting things in the skies.  The huckleberries dried up early, but no mass die-off of anything that I could notice (and I'm pretty observant.)  About 1 year ago I suddenly stopped seeing bizarre things in the skies and have seen only a few since.  The rains came back this year too.  Over 100 inches already which is twice what I got all last year.

I'm wondering if some of the 'chemtrail' activity was not part of a program to basically drought out California and allow their government to implement draconian regulations.  Also, to drive the remaining small farmers into bankruptcy and allow their property to be gobbled up by the multi-national corporations.  I've mentioned it before on this thread, but I sometimes wonder if one of the major rationals behind the whole 'global climate change' fraud is not to justify certain geo-engineering programs which are already being deployed.  Every day more and more people are looking up into the skies and saying 'wow! something is going on.'  If the excuse of 'saving the planet' can be leveraged then such activity can probably persist in spite of the ill effects on various parties (esp, those who don't have inside connections.)

See them spraying at night which confuses me no sun.Some say it's to bounce the suns rays
so why spray at night..
But what you say could well be true It's not surprising we all know what our own governments will do to there own people..
Just a thought about the chem trails..I was thinking they spray like a flu type bug so we go and buy
flu remedies  Cheesy Because there spraying something ..

Also i said to my missus imagine companies giving us cancer so they don't have to pay your pensions
spray the air we get cancer when where 65 and die no pension paid by the state or the company..

WHEN MONEY INVOLVED HUMANS GO SILLY Grin

But then again could all be nothing
All just thoughts no proof of my thoughts ..BUT THEY ARE SPRAYING day and night

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:53:35 AM

Newts gone
house sparrows gone
house martins gone
crayfish gone

Seen any chemtrails?  Lots of people in parts of the U.K. claim to see them a lot and are quite bothered by them.

I live in a very rural area on the Pacific NW coast of the U.S. and pretty much 'deep in the forest.'  I really don't see anything unusual in the newts, crawdads, salmon, bears, deer, elk, trees, etc, etc.  We had two very dry years and I saw some VERY interesting things in the skies.  The huckleberries dried up early, but no mass die-off of anything that I could notice (and I'm pretty observant.)  About 1 year ago I suddenly stopped seeing bizarre things in the skies and have seen only a few since.  The rains came back this year too.  Over 100 inches already which is twice what I got all last year.

I'm wondering if some of the 'chemtrail' activity was not part of a program to basically drought out California and allow their government to implement draconian regulations.  Also, to drive the remaining small farmers into bankruptcy and allow their property to be gobbled up by the multi-national corporations.  I've mentioned it before on this thread, but I sometimes wonder if one of the major rationals behind the whole 'global climate change' fraud is not to justify certain geo-engineering programs which are already being deployed.  Every day more and more people are looking up into the skies and saying 'wow! something is going on.'  If the excuse of 'saving the planet' can be leveraged then such activity can probably persist in spite of the ill effects on various parties (esp, those who don't have inside connections.)

I guess anything is possible. If you can control the weather to some extent you have a serious advantage in weather derivatives and commodities futures. And you can consolidate things, get rid of small players and get their operations for cents on the dollar. I´ve no idea whether this is really going on but don´t think it´s that far fetched. There are stupendous technological revolutions going on and we only learn about some of it.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:03:09 PM

Pretty delusional if you ppl think bio diversity is not going down.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:14:44 PM

I guess anything is possible. If you can control the weather to some extent you have a serious advantage in weather derivatives and commodities futures. And you can consolidate things, get rid of small players and get their operations for cents on the dollar. I´ve no idea whether this is really going on but don´t think it´s that far fetched. There are stupendous technological revolutions going on and we only learn about some of it.

There is no such thing as "chemtrails."  There are natural trails left by jets, sure.

California and the West Coast is subject to 60-80 year cycles of climate due to the Pacific Decadal Oscillation.  Many other areas of the world have similar medium term periodic changes in climate.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:50:17 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 07:28:41 PM by popcorn1

I'm wondering if some of the 'chemtrail' activity was not part of a program to basically drought out California and allow their government to implement draconian regulations.  Also, to drive the remaining small farmers into bankruptcy and allow their property to be gobbled up by the multi-national corporations.  I've mentioned it before on this thread, but I sometimes wonder if one of the major rationals behind the whole 'global climate change' fraud is not to justify certain geo-engineering programs which are already being deployed.  Every day more and more people are looking up into the skies and saying 'wow! something is going on.'  If the excuse of 'saving the planet' can be leveraged then such activity can probably persist in spite of the ill effects on various parties (esp, those who don't have inside connections.)

There is no such thing as "chemtrails."  There are natural trails left by jets, sure.

California and the West Coast is subject to 60-80 year cycles of climate due to the Pacific Decadal Oscillation.  Many other areas of the world have similar medium term periodic changes in climate.
1 simple answer BULLSHIT..Like the way you think about 9/11 BULLSHIT..
I have to say this spendy sorry bud BUT your so full of shit  Grin

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR.. Grin  C.I.A Cheesy

Chem trails are real and 9/11 was an inside job.
Call me a liar your the liar. OR A LICK ASS to your boss aka the government..

I am for the poor man your for the rich so fuck you Grin
People like you this planet wont last very long.. You don't give a shit about who you hurt or what you do to the planet as long as you get money Grin

A thick fucker like you will think oh shit what have we done while your looking at your kids knowing you destroyed there lives..
I am pissed you call me a liar about chem trails ..Do you think i just seen it once  Cheesy
even seen them giving burst of sprays..seen them coming out not just 1 planes about 4 planes
at night..Also you can see what ever they spray it sinks not like clouds..

but who give them the right to spray me without my say so..

Now why there spraying is any ones guess I have no clue..I can only guess is to why they are
spraying
And thanks to 9/11  I am thinking of all sorts of shady reasons why my government is spraying me and our nation.. 9/11 WOKE ME UP..Never did i think governments do shady stuff to there own people..
But why not people sell SMACK to there own brothers..So we know humans will do anything to keep money or make it..Kill there own mothers for it..

I don't care if your mother Teresa if she ended up in government she would be bought..
Might get 1 who will never be bought But not many..

And I hope trump will not be bought and also i hope he wont be giving himself all these contracts
all the building and new roads
be fair and share these contracts out to the public Grin

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:00:17 PM

There is no such thing as "chemtrails."  There are natural trails left by jets, sure.
I have to say this spendy sorry bud BUT your so full of shit  Grin

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR.. Grin  C.I.A Cheesy

Suit yourself.  Chemtrails?  Prove it.  I know for a fact that jets lay down white trails when atmospheric conditions are right, and that those are water vapor.

Just distinguish those natural trails from those which lay down chemicals.

Also point me toward some of the aircraft that do this nefarious and evil chemtrailing, because they ain't your ordinary crop dusters.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:57:41 PM

I have to say this spendy sorry bud BUT your so full of shit  Grin

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR.. Grin  C.I.A Cheesy

Suit yourself.  Chemtrails?  Prove it.  I know for a fact that jets lay down white trails when atmospheric conditions are right, and that those are water vapor.

Just distinguish those natural trails from those which lay down chemicals.

Also point me toward some of the aircraft that do this nefarious and evil chemtrailing, because they ain't your ordinary crop dusters.
You just keep spreading your counter arguments to the facts it makes you look shady..
plenty of people know chemtrails are real..I KNOW WHAT I SEE..

listen to every word being said..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QefqJ7YhbWQ

It's all about doing the right thing for humanity not just yourself..Total capitalist will kill this planet..
Need all 3 to survive..socialist capitalist communist only way to make a good planet..
SO GO AND TELL YOUR BOSSES THIS..greedy people..
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:22:40 PM

..Never did i think governments do shady stuff to there own people..

do try to keep it civil, none of us are your enemy.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: