Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reddit’s science forum banned climate deniers.  (Read 636401 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:54:03 PM

It is starting folks, as predicted.

In spite of the fact that the Deniers are seeming to be, from multiple lines of evidence, the fanatical Warmers and their political masters and fear mongers, I have to say that I cannot agree with these harsh measures.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:37:15 PM

I´ve long forgotten the school biology but seem to remember that methane is produced in landfills by microrganisms that obviously have been around literally forever on this planet along with organic lifeforms I guess.  And in year 430,564,129 they´re causing a crisis? I don´t think so. Anyway, this methane nervousness with pumpkins and stuff is understandable since the biggest methane emitter in the United States is the natural gas industry through leakage of wells, pipes, compressors and storage tanks.

Not really, since there's a gigantic push here from the looney greenies for us to go off coal and onto natural gas.   

But to say "it's NOT understandable" is kind of redundant since we're talking about crazed, semi religious acolytes of environmental apocalypse.  Like if it wasn't totally contradictory and stupid, they wouldn't be advocating it. 

It's sad to put it like that, and have to point out the anti-scientific and dumbing down aspects of this phenomena.

Ah yes, I looked it up. Methanogens deal with the final phase of anaerobic decomposition, the reduction of CO2 in the presense of hydrogen

CO2 + 4 H2 → CH4 + 2H2O

They are classified as archaea, a domain distinct from bacteria. I guess they must be the oldest life form on this planet.

I understood the "new finding" to be that say, trees...directly emit methane by unknown means.  Yes the bacteria production of methane was known.

I guess they absorb the methane with water from the soil, there´s always something decomposing there, and emit it from the leaves.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:29:04 AM

I´ve long forgotten the school biology but seem to remember that methane is produced in landfills by microrganisms that obviously have been around literally forever on this planet along with organic lifeforms I guess.  And in year 430,564,129 they´re causing a crisis? I don´t think so. Anyway, this methane nervousness with pumpkins and stuff is understandable since the biggest methane emitter in the United States is the natural gas industry through leakage of wells, pipes, compressors and storage tanks.

Not really, since there's a gigantic push here from the looney greenies for us to go off coal and onto natural gas.   

But to say "it's NOT understandable" is kind of redundant since we're talking about crazed, semi religious acolytes of environmental apocalypse.  Like if it wasn't totally contradictory and stupid, they wouldn't be advocating it. 

It's sad to put it like that, and have to point out the anti-scientific and dumbing down aspects of this phenomena.

Ah yes, I looked it up. Methanogens deal with the final phase of anaerobic decomposition, the reduction of CO2 in the presense of hydrogen

CO2 + 4 H2 → CH4 + 2H2O

They are classified as archaea, a domain distinct from bacteria. I guess they must be the oldest life form on this planet.

I understood the "new finding" to be that say, trees...directly emit methane by unknown means.  Yes the bacteria production of methane was known.

I guess they absorb the methane with water from the soil, there´s always something decomposing there, and emit it from the leaves.
I didn't read the article that way, my impression was an unknown metabolic pathway in plants/trees/etc.  But I wondered a very similar thing, namely the coexistence of the methane bacteria with the green fauna seems inevitable.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:02:41 AM

SJWs in a nutshell

galdur

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:15:49 AM

Hmmm, I think she might be on to something there...  Grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------

......But the most telling sign that global warming is not an actual threat is this: the Republican presidential candidates aren’t trying to scare us with the prospect that we’re all doomed to die from toxic air and scorching temperatures. And Republican presidential candidates love scaring the public. It’s their passion. If they could put a gun to each of our heads individually and say, “Vote for me or else you die”, I think they would.......

Global warming is totally a lie liberals tell to distract us from their commie agendas
Bonnie McFarlane

Bonnie McFarlane

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/commentisfree/2015/jun/19/global-warming-lie-liberals-tell-distract-us

Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:53:46 AM

Posted Today, 12:30 PM
Nature’s cloud seeders are mushrooms, with spores that promote raindrops and may lead to downpours, new research finds.

The study, published in the journal PLOS ONE, documents a previously unknown feedback system whereby rain stimulates mushroom growth, and then the fully fruited mushrooms release spores that could result in later rain.

“We can watch big water droplets grow as vapor condenses on (the mushroom spore’s) surface,” said senior author Nicholas Money of Miami University’s Biology Department. “Nothing else works like this in nature.”

http://news.discover...ours-151028.htm

Ha! by the "flesh of the Gods"  Grin, Their spores bring fecundity to earth Wink

Interesting if true, then our industrial agricultural culture has a considerable impact on what fungi grow and influences the weather. But then we also need to consider which human made pollutants may act as nuclei for raindrop formation.

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:15:30 PM

Nature’s cloud seeders are mushrooms, with spores that promote raindrops and may lead to downpours, new research finds.

The study, published in the journal PLOS ONE, documents a previously unknown feedback system whereby rain stimulates mushroom growth, and then the fully fruited mushrooms release spores that could result in later rain.

“We can watch big water droplets grow as vapor condenses on (the mushroom spore’s) surface,” said senior author Nicholas Money of Miami University’s Biology Department. “Nothing else works like this in nature.”

[im... http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/puffball_fungus_shooting_spores-_151028.jpg [..mg]

Ha! by the "flesh of the Gods"  Grin, Their spores bring fecundity to earth Wink

Interesting if true, then our industrial agricultural culture has a considerable impact on what fungi grow and influences the weather. But then we also need to consider which human made pollutants may act as nuclei for raindrop formation.

Even after I looked into 'climate change' (and rather quickly came to feel with high probability that it was largely a scam) I continued to rely on the 'consensus' that those worried about geo-engineering were nuts.  Last year I finally started to look up into the sky for myself and saw some pretty weird shit.  That got me researching this aspect of our reality and I've come to taking even the most wild of claims to be something at least worthy of consideration.

One of the things I did not know about cloud seeding is that it is as effective at stopping precipitation from happening as it is the opposite.  It is possible to put so many seeds in the atmosphere that the water droplets (or ice crystals) are to small to drop.  In fact that was a common failure for people trying to get it to rain via cloud seeding methods.

I also read that only about 1 of 1,000,000 particles that happen to be floating around in the atmosphere are satisfactory nuclei upon which water can start to condense or crystallize.

I'm near the coast in Southern Oregon.  Today I happen to be expecting quite a large amount of rain since that is what was called for in various weather reports.  So far we just have very heavy clouds rolling over.  Several times over the night I've heard large jet aircraft.  Most of these do not show up on flightradar24.com whereas most commercial and small aircraft which fly over do.  This is a phenomenon that I really started to notice about a year to two years ago.  A hypothesis is if 'they' have use for precipitation in other areas for one operation or another then rain (which we normally have in over-abundance except for the last two winters) may be discouraged and allowed to move farther into the continent.

---

I'll mention again that I am toying with the hypothesis that one of the major driving forces behind the 'climate change' scam is to justify geo-engineering.  There has been fairly intense interest in the subject for a very long time, but there will always be winners and losers if percipitation shifts to being 'scheduled' rather than simply 'predicted', and the losers are likily to cause resistance.  If the bulk of the population can feel that geo-engineering is required for their own safety and the preservation of the earth then the resistance is more likely to be managable.

Geo-engineering is widely considered to be crackpot conspiracy theory.  As long as this perception exists, the more brutal floods that the peeps experience, the easier it will be to get them warmed to an eventual 'solution' in the form of the methods outlined in documents such as 'owing the weather by 2025'.  Also, the more cities that get wiped off them map in a tornado, the more opportunities there will be to re-create them under a more 'sustainable' model.

e.g., http://securityandsustainabilityforum.org/green-group-pushes-for-sustainable-rebuilding-of-joplin-mo-2576

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:34:32 PM

[im... http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/puffball_fungus_shooting_spores-_151028.jpg [..mg]

Even after I looked into 'climate change' (and rather quickly came to feel with high probability that it was largely a scam) I continued to rely on the 'consensus' that those worried about geo-engineering were nuts.  Last year I finally started to look up into the sky for myself and saw some pretty weird shit.  That got me researching this aspect of our reality and I've come to taking even the most wild of claims to be something at least worthy of consideration.

One of the things I did not know about cloud seeding is that it is as effective at stopping precipitation from happening as it is the opposite.  It is possible to put so many seeds in the atmosphere that the water droplets (or ice crystals) are to small to drop.  In fact that was a common failure for people trying to get it to rain via cloud seeding methods.

I also read that only about 1 of 1,000,000 particles that happen to be floating around in the atmosphere are satisfactory nuclei upon which water can start to condense or crystallize.

I'm near the coast in Southern Oregon.  Today I happen to be expecting quite a large amount of rain since that is what was called for in various weather reports.  So far we just have very heavy clouds rolling over.  Several times over the night I've heard large jet aircraft.  Most of these do not show up on flightradar24.com whereas most commercial and small aircraft which fly over do.  This is a phenomenon that I really started to notice about a year to two years ago.  A hypothesis is if 'they' have use for precipitation in other areas for one operation or another then rain (which we normally have in over-abundance except for the last two winters) may be discouraged and allowed to move farther into the continent.

---

I'll mention again that I am toying with the hypothesis that one of the major driving forces behind the 'climate change' scam is to justify geo-engineering.  There has been fairly intense interest in the subject for a very long time, but there will always be winners and losers if percipitation shifts to being 'scheduled' rather than simply 'predicted', and the losers are likily to cause resistance.  If the bulk of the population can feel that geo-engineering is required for their own safety and the preservation of the earth then the resistance is more likely to be managable.

Geo-engineering is widely considered to be crackpot conspiracy theory.  As long as this perception exists, the more brutal floods that the peeps experience, the easier it will be to get them warmed to an eventual 'solution' in the form of the methods outlined in documents such as 'owing the weather by 2025'.  Also, the more cities that get wiped off them map in a tornado, the more opportunities there will be to re-create them under a more 'sustainable' model.

e.g., http://securityandsustainabilityforum.org/green-group-pushes-for-sustainable-rebuilding-of-joplin-mo-2576

i've already seen coupla TV news evoking geoengineering as a necessity to tackle climate difficulties, such as droughts in beijin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpY_I-mEtGA

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:59:07 PM

Too hot to work? Maybe in 30 years’ time

Climate change could slash labor productivity in some countries by as much as 25 percent over the next 30 years, according to a report by Verisk Maplecroft on Wednesday.

The risk consultancy firm found that rising global temperatures and humidity could cause a dramatic increase in the number of days where it would be unsafe to do physical work.

"Incremental rises in global temperature and humidity due to climate change are likely to increase the number of working days exceeding safe levels of heat stress, which can cause absenteeism through dizziness, fatigue and nausea and even death in extreme cases," Verisk Maplecroft said in its report.

"Crops and livestock are also highly susceptible to heat stress, driving food shortages, poverty, and migration — factors that can increase the risk of conflict and instability."

It calculated "heat stress" as when the wet bulb globe temperature (a measure that includes the effect of humidity) exceeds 25 degrees Celsius.

Each of the last three decades has been warmer at the Earth's surface than any preceding decade since 1850, according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's 2014 report. It forecast that heat waves will "very likely" occur more frequently and last longer in the 21st century and that between 2016 and 2035, the Earth's surface temperature will warm by 0.3-0.7 degrees Celsius.

The fast-growing economies of Southeast Asia will be by far the worst affected, according to Verisk Maplecroft, with productivity in Singapore seen slumping by one-quarter over the next three decades. Productivity in Malaysia and Indonesia is seen declining by 24 percent and 21 percent respectively, and by 16 percent in both Cambodia and the Philippines.
Southeast Asian economies are expected to post some of the world's fastest growth in the coming decades, but Verisk Maplecroft warned that the potential hit from "heat stress" had been largely overlooked.

"Many countries in this region have a limited financial and technical capacity to adapt to climate change impacts, which may deter some investment as the awareness of climate-related financial risks grows," the report said.

Verisk Maplecroft added that countries dependent on agriculture, construction and manufacturing, such as Thailand and Cambodia, were particularly vulnerable. Investors in countries like these could be exposed to rising costs for manufacturing and health care provisions, as well as disruption in their supply chains.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/27/too-hot-to-work-climate-change-means-it-may-be-in-30-years-time.html

-------------------------------------------------------------
Death by 0.3-0.7 degrees Celsius... Maybe.

galdur

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:07:17 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 04:55:32 PM by galdur

Yeah, yeah they´ve been talking about this heat stress for a long time. Last year set a record in grain crop yield and this year looks set for another. Wheat price is at a 20-year low. And:

It´s always impending doom and catastrophe with this cult. And then they decry and minimize others as conspiracy theorists. I think they are projecting their own scammy mentality on others.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:00:13 PM

The risk consultancy firm found that rising global temperatures and humidity could cause a dramatic increase in the number of days where it would be unsafe to do physical work.....

Rising temperature AND HUMIDITY?

Damn, these guys are stupid.  (If anyone wants or needs the scientific explanation I'll be happy to provide it.  No clue if it is obvious or not.)

Anyway, around here we've got a long tradition for the mid-day break when it's too hot to work.

It's called "Siesta."

Have a Margarita.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:05:40 PM

Siestas are very good for the body...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:06:41 PM

Global Warming Alert! NASA Study: Net Gains For Antarctic Ice Sheets…

According to a new NASA study, ice sheet gains outweigh losses on the Antarctic continent. The findings conflict with those of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, which in 2013 suggested gains were not keeping up with losses.

The new study, published in the Journal of Glaciology, doesn’t totally undermine the handful of studies showing significant glacier, ice sheet and sea ice shrinkage. Instead, if offers evidence of previously unaccounted gains.

The new tallies reveal an annual net gain of 112 billion tons between 1992 and 2001. Annual gains of 82 billion tons were observed between 2003 and 2008.[…]

The gains came in the form of ice thickening — thickening researchers have previously dismissed as snow accumulations. But Zwally’s study looked at meteorological records to show that snow accumulations have actually dropped off over the last two decades. He and his colleagues also looked at historical meteorological data gleaned from ice cores, and found that snowfall from 10,000 years ago has been slowly compacted and turned into ice over the last several millennia.

The new findings may force scientists to rethink models that attempt to account for sea level rise.

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2015/10/31/NASA-study-Net-gains-for-Antarctic-ice-sheets/9711446321864/

galdur

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:58:24 PM

Argentina – Coldest October since records began

OCTOBER 31, 2015

Isn’t this where Pope Francis is from? Low temperatures for 20 days in most of Argentina created the coldest October since 1963, according to the National Meteorological Service (SMN). “The extremely cold conditions in much of Argentina were because we had many cold surges as they passed by masses of polar origin Patagonia and reached at least five times,” said Telam meteorologist Jose Ignacio Lopez Amorin.

These temperature for October can only be compared to what happened in the spring of 1963, reports SMN. “There were days of more frequent and more cold cold in September and October than in June, July and August, due to a change in airflow partly explained by El Niño and partly by local and zonal conditions, “he said. Pigüé-in the southwest of the province of Buenos Aires set a record in its historical low temperatures; Mendoza while some areas, particularly Malargüe, marked declines in average middle and lower temperatures. “Five cold surges in 23 days is a really remarkable rate and, if in October, much more” Amorim stressed, who said the SMN expects that El Niño will last “until February 2016 at least.”

http://www.telam.com.ar/notas/201510/124640-argentina-octubre-frio.html

galdur

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:02:00 PM

Greenland Ice Growth Exploding

OCTOBER 29, 2015

“Greenland is blowing away all records for ice gain this year,” says Steven Goddard website. Greenland ice growth blowing away records-Oct2015

“(Greenland has) gained almost 200 billion tons of snow and ice over the past two months, which is more than 50% above normal. The surface of the ice gained more than 200 billion tons during the previous 12 months.”

https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/greenland-blowing-away-all-records-for-ice-gain/

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:53:20 PM

Yeah, yeah they´ve been talking about this heat stress for a long time. Last year set a record in grain crop yield and this year looks set for another. Wheat price is at a 20-year low.....

It´s always impending doom and catastrophe with this cult. And then they decry and minimize others as conspiracy theorists. I think they are projecting their own scammy mentality on others.

Here's an example.
http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2015/10/29/world/europe/29reuters-climatechange-summit-russia-media.html?_r=0

Putin's scepticism dates from the early 2000s, when his staff "did very, very extensive work trying to understand all sides of the climate debate", said Andrey Illarionov, Putin's senior economic adviser at the time and now a senior fellow at the Cato Institute in Washington.

"We found that, while climate change does exist, it is cyclical, and the anthropogenic role is very limited," he said. "It became clear that the climate is a complicated system and that, so far, the evidence presented for the need to 'fight' global warming was rather unfounded."

That opinion endures. During a trip to the Arctic in 2010, Putin acknowledged that "the climate is changing", but restated his doubt that human activity was the cause.

His trip was to inspect the retreat of the polar ice cap, something that promises to make the Arctic ocean and northern Siberia more accessible to exploration and production of the oil that Russia, the world's leading producer, depends on for export earnings.

Marianna Poberezhskaya, author of the academic work "Communicating Climate Change in Russia", characterized media coverage in Russia as "climate silence", broken only by the airing of official doubts about any human impact on global temperatures.
galdur

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:52:58 PM

In the U.S. I think the last time scumbags started wildfires was 30 years ago. Since then it has all been due to global warming. Great for insurance scams, that´s for sure.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:31:08 PM

Global Warming Alert! NASA Study: Net Gains For Antarctic Ice Sheets…

According to a new NASA study, ice sheet gains outweigh losses on the Antarctic continent. The findings conflict with those of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, which in 2013 suggested gains were not keeping up with losses.

The new study, published in the Journal of Glaciology, doesn’t totally undermine the handful of studies showing significant glacier, ice sheet and sea ice shrinkage. Instead, if offers evidence of previously unaccounted gains.

The new tallies reveal an annual net gain of 112 billion tons between 1992 and 2001. Annual gains of 82 billion tons were observed between 2003 and 2008.[…]

The gains came in the form of ice thickening — thickening researchers have previously dismissed as snow accumulations. But Zwally’s study looked at meteorological records to show that snow accumulations have actually dropped off over the last two decades. He and his colleagues also looked at historical meteorological data gleaned from ice cores, and found that snowfall from 10,000 years ago has been slowly compacted and turned into ice over the last several millennia.

The new findings may force scientists to rethink models that attempt to account for sea level rise.

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2015/10/31/NASA-study-Net-gains-for-Antarctic-ice-sheets/9711446321864/

It's worth noting that even though this is true, basic chaotic theory reigns, and the West Antarctica peninsula can still break off and parts float off, causing significant sea level rise.  This is because it sticks out pretty far toward the equator, compared to the rest of the continent.

So don't worry, there are still fearful horrible things that can be blamed on man that will probably happen anyway.

Now go in the corner and cringe with guilt and fear like all the other good faithful Believers.  Remember to restrict showers to 1 minute and only use one lightbulb at a time.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:55:12 PM

So don't worry, there are still fearful horrible things that can be blamed on man that will probably happen anyway.

Now go in the corner and cringe with guilt and fear like all the other good faithful Believers.  Remember to restrict showers to 1 minute and only use one lightbulb at a time.

So I went to rent a car today.

And on the website there was this option to add to the rental price -

Greenhouse Gas Emissions Offset   $ 1.25 / rental

And....I DIDN'T DO IT!

So like, you pay them another $1.25, and the BAD of the car is offset by some GOOD they do.

And that only costs you $1.25!

And I just bought BAD.  Only BAD. 
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:27:37 AM

Back To The Dark Ages: Update: Top French Meteorologist Who Questioned ‘Global Warming’ Fired

A popular weatherman announced Saturday evening he has been sacked by leading French news channel France Télévisions for publishing a book which accused top climate change experts of misleading the world about the threat of global warming.
Philippe Verdier, a household name in France for his daily weather reports on the France 2 channel, announced in an online video that he had received a letter of dismissal

“My book ‘Climate Investigation’ was published one month ago. It got me banned from the air waves,” said the weatherman, who was put “on leave” from the TV station on October 12.

“I received this letter this morning and decided to open it in front of you because it concerns everybody- in the name of freedom of expression and freedom of information.”

His announcement comes four days after France Télévisions chief Delphine Ernotte told French MPs that Verdier had been summoned to a formal interview that could lead to his dismissal.

An employee who picked up the phone at France Télévisions on Sunday morning told FRANCE 24 that there were no PRs present to confirm or deny Verdier’s dismissal.

‘Many positive consequences to global warming’

The controversy around Verdier’s claims has likely been heightened by their timing, with his book coming just weeks before the start of a much-anticipated UN climate change summit, known as COP21, to be held in Paris at the end of November.

“I put myself in the path of COP21, which is a bulldozer, and this is the result,” Verdier told RTL radio station in October.

He said he was inspired to write the book after France’s Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius met with TV meteorologists and asked them to highlight climate change issues in their broadcasts.

“I was horrified by this speech,” Verdier told French magazine Les Inrockuptibles last month.

In his book, Verdier accuses state-funded climate change scientists of having been “manipulated” and “politicised”, even accusing the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) of publishing deliberately misleading data.

He also argues that there are “a great many positive consequences to global warming”, such as lower consumption of fuel used for heating and fewer cold-related deaths in winter.

“I am being punished for exercising my freedom of expression,” the weatherman told RTL.`

http://www.climatedepot.com/2015/11/02/back-to-the-dark-ages-top-french-weatherman-fired-over-climate-change-book-the-global-warming-policy-forum-gwpf/

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: