Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reddit’s science forum banned climate deniers.  (Read 636405 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:37:23 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 03:52:17 AM by tvbcof

At one point you said this is all "proven". Previously you said it was rare for anyone to know anything. Which is it?  YOu basically give credibility to the paper I posted. You guys have huge cognitive biases because of your political views which unfortunately prevent you from looking at things logically. You can look all around and see direct evidence of the earth warming at a rate far greater than anything in man's history. Maybe not in your backyard... but.. it doesn't take much.

Ironically, I'm coming around to 'your way of thinking.'

As I've 'proven' to a significant degree, evil humans burning fossil fuel has nearly zero to do with it.  OTOH, an idea which I initially rejected, is that geo-engineering could have some impact on global temperatures.  It is increasingly obvious that it can have wide-scale impacts on 'climate', and with certain feedbacks, an impact on global temperatures also seem plausible.  Don't take my word for it.  NOAA has already admitted that there is 'accidental' geo-engineering due to commercial aircraft, and CIA director (and former communist voter) Brennan is pretty ga-ga about the idea of using geo-engineering as an inexpensive irrigation system servicing chosen entities (and, presumably, dis-servicing others.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCP4x9dVvE4

What really spurred my interest in geo-engineering was my own eyes looking into the sky above my own home.  As little as three years ago I nearly completely wrote it off as a wild conspiracy theory.

I entertain the hypothesis that the 'anthropogenic climate change' fraud as couched by the likes of you guys is as much as anything about trying to produce justification for weather modification.  Of course that is not to say that the promoters (like yourself) would have the foggiest clue that that is the real game.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:39:43 PM

The abstract makes zero sense, as for example it does not handle the matter of a whole lot of highly esteemed solar physicists who are strongly warning that the sun may be entering a cooling phase.

I guess paying one's own money for gibberish makes it meaningful and more 'coherent' to some.  To me, that it makes one more of a horses' ass.

I suppose that most people who punch through the pay-wall to get at such drivel actually use my tax dollars to do it though.  For now.

I have no problem reading or debating an article.

But I strongly feel that an article that's paywalled cannot be presented as the subject of debate.

Side note: Not uncommonly, paywalled articles can be found somewhere else on the internet.

Yes, if someone gets through the paywall, then Springer has a stored cookie on their computer which allows the access.  Whatever/however.  DWMA noted he didn't even see that on his machine, so his actions were not intentional.

The article is freely available.  Maybe springer is normally a paywall? It says "open access" at the top of the page, then explains that this article is freely available to anyone and everyone. I could get the _exact_ quote.

Here is the conclusions.

2 Conclusion

There is considerable evidence that the rejection of (climate) science involves a component of conspiracist discourse. In this article, we provided preliminary evidence that the pseudo-scientific arguments that underpin climate science denial are mutually incoherent, which is a known attribute of conspiracist ideation. The lack of mechanisms to self-correct the scientific incoherencies manifest in denialist discourse further evidences that this is not the level at which rational activity is focused, and we must move to a higher level, looking at the role of conspiracist ideation in the political realm. At that political level, climate denial achieves coherence in its uniform and unifying opposition to GHG emission cuts. The coherent political stance of denial may not be undercut by its scientific incoherence. Climate science denial is therefore perhaps best understood as a rational activity that replaces a coherent body of science with an incoherent and conspiracist body of pseudo-science for political reasons and with considerable political coherence and effectiveness.
Not my problem why your little article comes up on your browser and not mine.

So....let's run a little reality check here.

Anybody else on this form able to access the article?

(By the way, my spell checker is point out a dozen spelling errors in your "abstract."  Thought you might want to let your climate preacher boy know.)

I tried 2 different browsers. I will send the link to another person shortly.  

Wow, this is so solid.  You just prove it.

ideation is a word !  It is spelled correctly. I can't help it google has a goofy spellchecker?  
conspiracist is a word and spelled correctly.
incoherencies is a word and spelled correctly

It is bizarre. You try to belittle this stuff so hard. You are now telling me words don't exist when anyone who went to college should be familar with ideation and conspiracist etc.

Give up trying to act intellectual.

You sir are a total fucking sham.

PS - You also can't operate a web-browser or have some bizarre out of data software. The link works all over.  Not sure if you are a liar or just stupid. Please tell me which or we can stand with simple coward.
dwma

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:44:03 PM

Here is the conclusions.

2 Conclusion

There is considerable evidence that the rejection of (climate) science involves a component of conspiracist discourse....pseudo-scientific...incoherent, which ...conspiracist ideation....blah, blah, blah.

Yet another attempt to lay a foundation to attack real science in the court system since doing so in the lab or on the chalkboard is becoming increasingly impossible as the years drift by and the fraudulent model world vanished over the horizon.

Bah. No. It is trying to show how there are people that hold out against what is common sense. It is this bias caused by anti-government crap. Every time I've encountered anyone who has a bachelors or high and they are very against the idea of global warming, there is also some additional component. ALWAYS.  It is NEVER pure science. Last guy I got into it with was some buffoon who went to Columbia and started ranting about Marxists.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:19:05 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 01:21:53 PM by tvbcof

Yet another attempt to lay a foundation to attack real science in the court system since doing so in the lab or on the chalkboard is becoming increasingly impossible as the years drift by and the fraudulent model world vanished over the horizon.

Bah. No. It is trying to show how there are people that hold out against what is common sense. It is this bias caused by anti-government crap. Every time I've encountered anyone who has a bachelors or high and they are very against the idea of global warming, there is also some additional component. ALWAYS.  It is NEVER pure science. Last guy I got into it with was some buffoon who went to Columbia and started ranting about Marxists.

Common sense applied to the chart says that your theories about the dangers of evil fossil fuel use are all a load of horse shit.

The chart spaghetti are the model predictions and the solid line is observed reality.  The endless cronyism and wealth generated in the 'sustainability' movement is a direct result of the now discredited 'science' which produced the flawed models.  My 'conspiracy theory' is that this was no accident.  Other charts show that reality is now outside the error bar on the spaghetti.

Until a few years ago, the defense against 'common sense' was to 'hide the decline' and try to explain it away, assure the mouth-breathing public that disaster was still right around the corner, and propose that the fact that reality was not playing ball only meant in some nebulous that the danger was even worse than previously predicted.  The new strategy seems to be to simply deny the existence of the problem with the theory and hope that Joe Sixpack is to fuckin' stupid to notice.  Sadly that has turned out to be a surprisingly effective strategy.

Maybe not effective enough though, in which case the fallback which is being set up is to simply criminalize 'denial' be it science based or not.  This is why I consider you guys 'regressive'.  Regressing right back to the dark ages when the priests of the Catholic church defined reality and the earth was flat.  The analog between the church and it's priest class vs. the IIPC and it's 'scientismist' class is startling.

edits: minor

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:43:21 PM

.... the fallback which is being set up is to simply criminalize 'denial' be it science based or not.  This is why I consider you guys 'regressive'.  Regressing right back to the dark ages when the priests of the Catholic church defined reality and the earth was flat.  The analog between the church and it's priest class vs. the IIPC and it's 'scientismist' class is startling.

A concern about global cooling is certainly warranted.  Here is an article from the Huffington Post (not exactly a bunch of right wing conspiracy theorists, are they ? )  Anyone who wants to shut down discussion of this or criminalize it is bat shit crazy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/24/solar-lull-little-ice-age-sun-scientists_n_4645248.html

Sun Scientists Debate Whether Solar Lull Could Trigger Another ‘Little Ice Age’

But a relatively quiet sun could cause problems. Some scientists say that this period of weak solar activity may mirror what happened before the so-called Maunder Minimum of 1645 to 1715 — a period named after solar astronomers Annie and E. Walter Maunder, who studied sunspots and helped identify the sun’s strange activity in the latter part of the 17th Century. That time period saw only 30 sunspots (one one-thousandth of what would be expected) and coincided with a “Little Ice Age” in Europe, during which the Thames River and the Baltic Sea froze over.

Mike Lockwood, professor of space environment physics at the University of Reading in the U.K., estimated that we have up to a one-in-five chance of being in Maunder Minimum conditions 40 years from now.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

.... the fallback which is being set up is to simply criminalize 'denial' be it science based or not.  This is why I consider you guys 'regressive'.  Regressing right back to the dark ages when the priests of the Catholic church defined reality and the earth was flat.  The analog between the church and it's priest class vs. the IIPC and it's 'scientismist' class is startling.

A concern about global cooling is certainly warranted.  Here is an article from the Huffington Post (not exactly a bunch of right wing conspiracy theorists, are they ? )  Anyone who wants to shut down discussion of this or criminalize it is bat shit crazy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/24/solar-lull-little-ice-age-sun-scientists_n_4645248.html

But a relatively quiet sun could cause problems. Some scientists say that this period of weak solar activity may mirror what happened before the so-called Maunder Minimum of 1645 to 1715 — a period named after solar astronomers Annie and E. Walter Maunder, who studied sunspots and helped identify the sun’s strange activity in the latter part of the 17th Century. That time period saw only 30 sunspots (one one-thousandth of what would be expected) and coincided with a “Little Ice Age” in Europe, during which the Thames River and the Baltic Sea froze over.

Mike Lockwood, professor of space environment physics at the University of Reading in the U.K., estimated that we have up to a one-in-five chance of being in Maunder Minimum conditions 40 years from now.

TPTB ('the powers that bank') are 'predicting' a 400% increase food prices in the coming decade and a variety of other hardships to befall the pleb class.  It's a fair hypothesis that they 'know' things that others don't...in addition to the rather obvious one that they know how to get wealthy and stay that way.

Even at the heart of the last ice-age, glaciation never got to my little corner of earth so I'll be building a greenhouse.  Actually, it's not a long duration cold snap that concerns me since even a 'mini' one is unlikely to impact me in my life-cycle.  It's more that as everything that the the city dwelling populations consume, from food through medications through water, is dictated by a rapidly consolidating multinational corporate entity structure (see the merger of Bayer (formerly IG Farben of NAZI gas chamber fame) and Monsanto.)  Such operations as the great global warming hoax are only 'sustainable' by neurologically damaging the population as the standard propaganda techniques become to absurd to be suitably effective on their own.

igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:55:56 PM

I wonder how they will forbid to Express their attitude to global warming Trumps. All this cheap PR.
dwma

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:38:11 PM

Bah. No. It is trying to show how there are people that hold out against what is common sense. It is this bias caused by anti-government crap. Every time I've encountered anyone who has a bachelors or high and they are very against the idea of global warming, there is also some additional component. ALWAYS.  It is NEVER pure science. Last guy I got into it with was some buffoon who went to Columbia and started ranting about Marxists.

Common sense applied to the chart says that your theories about the dangers of evil fossil fuel use are all a load of horse shit.

The chart spaghetti are the model predictions and the solid line is observed reality.  The endless cronyism and wealth generated in the 'sustainability' movement is a direct result of the now discredited 'science' which produced the flawed models.  My 'conspiracy theory' is that this was no accident.  Other charts show that reality is now outside the error bar on the spaghetti.

Until a few years ago, the defense against 'common sense' was to 'hide the decline' and try to explain it away, assure the mouth-breathing public that disaster was still right around the corner, and propose that the fact that reality was not playing ball only meant in some nebulous that the danger was even worse than previously predicted.  The new strategy seems to be to simply deny the existence of the problem with the theory and hope that Joe Sixpack is to fuckin' stupid to notice.  Sadly that has turned out to be a surprisingly effective strategy.

Maybe not effective enough though, in which case the fallback which is being set up is to simply criminalize 'denial' be it science based or not.  This is why I consider you guys 'regressive'.  Regressing right back to the dark ages when the priests of the Catholic church defined reality and the earth was flat.  The analog between the church and it's priest class vs. the IIPC and it's 'scientismist' class is startling.

Your chart has C growing at .25 C when everywhere else says .75-.85 ? If it went back to the beginning of 1900s then we could figure out if your chart is valid. Why?

dwma

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:45:49 PM

TPTB ('the powers that bank') are 'predicting' a 400% increase food prices in the coming decade and a variety of other hardships to befall the pleb class.  It's a fair hypothesis that they 'know' things that others don't...in addition to the rather obvious one that they know how to get wealthy and stay that way.

Even at the heart of the last ice-age, glaciation never got to my little corner of earth so I'll be building a greenhouse.  Actually, it's not a long duration cold snap that concerns me since even a 'mini' one is unlikely to impact me in my life-cycle.  It's more that as everything that the the city dwelling populations consume, from food through medications through water, is dictated by a rapidly consolidating multinational corporate entity structure (see the merger of Bayer (formerly IG Farben of NAZI gas chamber fame) and Monsanto.)  Such operations as the great global warming hoax are only 'sustainable' by neurologically damaging the population as the standard propaganda techniques become to absurd to be suitably effective on their own.

I'd save your time having a discourse with Spendulus. He's the guy who says he knows better than the consensus of phd climatologists/whatever but he immediately trusts google spellcheck when it tells him HS level vocab doesn't exist. Think about it. That is the type of person you're talking with. He's the one whose got your back.

Your area of the world if it is so nice for global warming won't be so nice when large portions of the earth are displaced. This sort of stuff won't happen in our life times.

This right here is more example of that paper. Your fixation on these conspiracy theories of it being some big mass manipulation misleads you time and time again. *THAT* is the core of your biases. All this other stuff is just smoke you've created for the benefit of yourself and others.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

A concern about global cooling is certainly warranted.  Here is an article from the Huffington Post (not exactly a bunch of right wing conspiracy theorists, are they ? )  Anyone who wants to shut down discussion of this or criminalize it is bat shit crazy.

TPTB ('the powers that bank') are 'predicting' a 400% increase food prices in the coming decade and a variety of other hardships to befall the pleb class.  It's a fair hypothesis that they 'know' things that others don't...in addition to the rather obvious one that they know how to get wealthy and stay that way.

Even at the heart of the last ice-age, glaciation never got to my little corner of earth so I'll be building a greenhouse.  Actually, it's not a long duration cold snap that concerns me since even a 'mini' one is unlikely to impact me in my life-cycle.  It's more that as everything that the the city dwelling populations consume, from food through medications through water, is dictated by a rapidly consolidating multinational corporate entity structure (see the merger of Bayer (formerly IG Farben of NAZI gas chamber fame) and Monsanto.)  Such operations as the great global warming hoax are only 'sustainable' by neurologically damaging the population as the standard propaganda techniques become to absurd to be suitably effective on their own.

First, it's been calculated that a given amount of degree T change, in the cold direction kills ten times as many as in the warm direction.  Second, I believe the problem is the distribution of people today makes them more susceptible to any cooling trend.

You know, thinking things over, and given that a decade or so back, the propaganda shifted from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change,"  we could lean toward having some level of respect for Alarmists Equally for Warming or Cooling (if there were any, which I doubt).

But even the propaganda Masters seemed to get tired of Warmers such as our resident few.

On another subject, there is no stratospheric seeding using contrails by Global Overlords.  Nope.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:31:41 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 07:08:38 PM by tvbcof

First, it's been calculated that a given amount of degree T change, in the cold direction kills ten times as many as in the warm direction.  Second, I believe the problem is the distribution of people today makes them more susceptible to any cooling trend.

You know, thinking things over, and given that a decade or so back, the propaganda shifted from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change,"  we could lean toward having some level of respect for Alarmists Equally for Warming or Cooling (if there were any, which I doubt).

But even the propaganda Masters seemed to get tired of Warmers such as our resident few.

In my relatively short lifetime the scares have already been through a 'coming ice-age' to 'catastrophic warming' to 'climate change' cycle.  The latter being a good catch-all I suppose.

If a Maunder-minimum is the sun's plan, the immediate issue is that the scienpriests have amasses a mountain of BS 'proving' that evil humans are making the earth boil over (and thus, they want to take control in order to save it.)  The fun thing will be to see how spin things to 'prove' that evil humans are making the earth freeze (and thus, they want to take control in order to save it.)

Looks like they make take the easy route and simply criminalize scrutiny of their certified scientpriests' utterances.

On another subject, there is no stratospheric seeding using contrails by Global Overlords.  Nope.

Do you have any actual rationale for stating this, or is it just what pops up in your playbook for this topic?

And what does the playbook say for the "Global Overloards + 'diet, injection, and injunction'" topic?  Lemme guess:  "Nope."

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:06:48 PM

Your chart has C growing at .25 C when everywhere else says .75-.85 ? If it went back to the beginning of 1900s then we could figure out if your chart is valid. Why?

Your complaints matter not.  Why?  The goal of the chart is to demonstrate that the climate models, and thus the 'science' upon which they are based, are shit.  The computer models don't go back to 'the beginning of the 1900's because the bogus science was not constructed at that time, and because the defective sims were not run on Hollerith machines (though they may as well be for the results they produce.)

Seems that the only 'legal' data is that which is diddled by the scientpriests.  Since it is more challenging to diddle the present readings upward without being caught, the usual technique these days is to 'homogenize' the historic readings downward.  As Orwell famously stated, 'Those who control the present...'

Just so you know, I personally don't doubt that we are in a warming trend here on Earth at the present time, and I don't know of anyone who does.  It's been going on in fits and starts since the earth was colder than it is now, and nobody doubts that at many times it was.  My complaint is that it is ever more obvious to me that humans burning fossil fuels have very close to zero impact on the trend.  We humans cause enough needless problems that we don't need to invent non-existent ones to attack.  Unless, of course, there are other reasons to do so and 'the ends justify the means' so to speak.

TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:35:34 PM

I am against any bans. In the first one they will argue. The truth is born only in disputes. Secondly, what's the difference who says what, more importantly who does what.
dwma

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:57:29 AM

Your complaints matter not.  Why?  The goal of the chart is to demonstrate that the climate models, and thus the 'science' upon which they are based, are shit.  The computer models don't go back to 'the beginning of the 1900's because the bogus science was not constructed at that time, and because the defective sims were not run on Hollerith machines (though they may as well be for the results they produce.)

Seems that the only 'legal' data is that which is diddled by the scientpriests.  Since it is more challenging to diddle the present readings upward without being caught, the usual technique these days is to 'homogenize' the historic readings downward.  As Orwell famously stated, 'Those who control the present...'

Just so you know, I personally don't doubt that we are in a warming trend here on Earth at the present time, and I don't know of anyone who does.  It's been going on in fits and starts since the earth was colder than it is now, and nobody doubts that at many times it was.  My complaint is that it is ever more obvious to me that humans burning fossil fuels have very close to zero impact on the trend.  We humans cause enough needless problems that we don't need to invent non-existent ones to attack.  Unless, of course, there are other reasons to do so and 'the ends justify the means' so to speak.

It is not "my complaint". I am saying that your data seems to be at odds with what most of the scientific community says. Again, you people never address shit. You just try and find a way around addressing it to maintain your cognitive security.

I suppose asking for a graph that goes back further is not the best request, but it would show a truer amount of warming.

We humans do have enough needless problems, but ignoring the biggest one we've yet to confront because it doesn't fit your politics is not the best way forward.

As much as I despise the pseudo-intellectual buffoon known as Spendulus, at least you are fairly coherent in your arguments.

dwma

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:06:49 AM

In my relatively short lifetime the scares have already been through a 'coming ice-age' to 'catastrophic warming' to 'climate change' cycle.  The latter being a good catch-all I suppose.

This is more logical fallacies. Just because some very small percentage of scientists talked about global cooling doesn't discount the overwhelming current consensus going on now.

Yanno, some people lose at the stock market.. and they might say they were winners.. What does that say about Buffet?  

Just a random analogy to try to get it across.

This is an example of exactly what the paper talks about. The paper Spendulus lies about not being able to read to maintain his cognitive comfort.

I'm not a troll. I wish you guys had solid convincing arguments that I am wrong. You don't and your hodge podge logical arguments are damaging to where we need to move. You need to realize that libertarianism and market solutions fail time and time again when presented with problems that have a tragedy of the commons issue. Soften your views on life and you'll get more people believing. We need to get rid of the bullshit laws to make fewer laws.  

It sucks that physics works out the way it does, but you have to get past this blindingly narrow ideological approach to life.  Inaction now is blatant violence towards those who have no say in having their environment turned upside down and destroyed in some ways.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:19:02 AM

It sucks that physics works out the way it does, but you have to get past this blindingly narrow ideological approach to life.  Inaction now is blatant violence towards those who have no say in having their environment turned upside down and destroyed in some ways.

'Action' (not 'inaction') in the way the 'consensus' describes it (however nebulously) is blatant violence against all but the upper 1% or less of the world's population.  For probably 25% at least it is effectively a death sentence.  It is a genocidal program, or at least a major component there-of.

Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:25:37 AM

I hope future history learns something from this. Please to christ. Humanity please when this is all over learn SOMETHING from it.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:32:38 PM

This is more logical fallacies. Just because some very small percentage of scientists talked about global cooling doesn't discount the overwhelming current consensus going on now.

Small percentage?

Nope.

Listen to the solar scientists on their area of expertise.

The opinion of a guy working glaciers or bugs or dirt science is irrelevant on this subject.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 02:57:40 AM

So you are a solar cycle denier?  How retrograde.   Roll Eyes

"Very small percentage" = appeal to popularity (a logical fallacy)

You are obviously too young to remember the long procession of hobgoblins used to justify destroying freedom, from the neo-Malthusian population bomb and ice age panics of the 70s, and the catastrophic warming and nuclear winter of the 80s, to the climate change of the 90s.

You are scared witless of whatever fashionable new bogeyman the Fabians and Frankfort School throw out this decade.

You may relax, dear child, because none of those instances of catastrophism (which are merely secular versions of eschatology) have come to pass.

If we get wiped out, it will be by sudden planetary (think supervolcanic) or astrological (giant meteor of doom) factors beyond our control.

So spare us the hubris, and especially the accusations that doing nothing = violence.  Don't press that specious nonsense in my face or you'll get cut.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:37:35 AM

I typically do not get involved in threads like this but could not help myself this time  Cheesy. I have read a few pages and must say " WHAT THE FUCK"

The first thing that jumps out from the last few pages is that you are trying to validate your arguments with a third grader mentality.

1 - Insinuating you have a degree above a bachelors degree, and more importantly that you "ALWAYS" (because you are intellectually superior) find the "additional component"

2- Validate your comments as being correct by making other educated people look inferior to you with statements like "buffoon who went to Columbia" etc.

I can guarantee a few things:

1 - You will NEVER prove any of your statements - It is far beyond your capabilities and any 1 scientist capabilities to do so.
2 - You will continue to believe the shit coming out of your mouth when it opens because your only purpose is to persuade others to think like you.

Lastly, have you considered the following:
Taken from the signature of another BCT member (Unacceptable)

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens

Every time I've encountered anyone who has a bachelors or high and they are very against the idea of global warming

Maybe you are the asshole Grin

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: