Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich?  (Read 1561 times)
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

Yes it happens every year. When the year is about to end the market goes high and the investors became rich and this is why people like to invest in bitcoin.
It is true that every end of the year there are so many Crypto holders are rich because the exchange of bitcoin varies. If their project continues to succeed then, they can gain a lot of income by the end of the year. To get a lot of income, you need to work hard obviously. There's a possibility that their money will increase because of investment and the exchange of bitcoin varies over a period of time.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

I made a decent profit from November 2017 to January 2018. I hoped what happen last year will repeat this year. I was simply keep purchasing my most loved altcoins that time and hoping to hodl till 2019, yet I didn't expect that it will come early.

richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

in previous years it was exactly like that
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

There was no crypto pump in the end of 2014...
And some people say that in the matter of crypto 2018 year is very similar to 2014...
But I hope we will see BTC will grow soon...
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

Approximately some could be rich and Yes ofcourse most of us getting rich, it doesn't matter how much money we invested! December is the most bull run month coz it's holday season just like forex and stock market money flow into the market and people.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

90% will stay poor, 10% will be richer Smiley That's the statistic for almost every year or lets say every bull-to-bear cycle. People who beat the greed in their mind become winners

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:36:10 PM

90% will stay poor, 10% will be richer Smiley That's the statistic for almost every year or lets say every bull-to-bear cycle. People who beat the greed in their mind become winners

I like that quote, makes sense to me. The mainstream thinks this is a quick rich game but it is much more difficult in reality. People have no plan and act impulsively when they buy and sell. They buy the fomo and sell the fud and lose again and again.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
Coming up on talking about last quarter of the year pump ups then this sounds out to be already a traditional times for bitcoin and other altcoins in the market do rise up on those times but i dont see any strong reasons why they do usually move upward into these seasons. We might see it again for this year or not, no one really knows.About talking into those people who got rich with crypto then its really possible but in equal if there are people who becomes rich on the other side there are lots of investors do became poor or lose up big money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

There must be only an accidental coincidence here. Every year, new people enter into cryptography and new circumstances that affect prices are emerging. I think that people are used to summarize at the end of the calendar year.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

It's true, but not really. A very small percentage of people become rich. Many lose their money. If everyone became rich, it would be too easy.
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

It is not actually always true that many Crypto-Holders gets rich and earn lots of money. It depends really depends on how good are you in investing with your coins and your patience in investing and holding. If you are good at those there is a high possibility that you can be rich with cryptocurrency but also there are many inexperienced people who are investing with crypto which can make them lose more money than earning which is a common mistake with newbies. It can take time in earning with crypto but if you are eager to learn and get the knowledge then there is a chance.
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

Your are right to certain extent as they get rich for a certain period of time, but then they become poor again due to market fluctuations. For example since January 2018 I have lost around 80% of the dollar value in crypto.
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

Q4 is always the best time for cryptocurrency market cause it's the time when cryptocurrency market painted in green for really long time. But I think it's not the same every year but I still hope that in Q4 of this year, it'll be the same as last year and BTC will rise to new ATH price and all other cryptocurrencies will also rise as well Grin
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:02:44 PM

Yes it happens every year because market goes high at the end of year and investors became rich. But its not reality. A very small percentage of people become rich. Many lose their money because they are inexperienced. It depends on how good are you in investing with your coins and your patience in investing and holding.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

That's because it can be a season that where people are getting more money.

And to through these years people are becoming smarter on how they are going to use those hard earned money that they've got. Instead of using it for their pleasure, they are sacrificing it and using it to invest into something better like crypto's. 2016's year end isn't really so good but last 2017 is good so it varies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

I would not assert that there are many traders getting rich after a trading year but some traders get richer.
This year is not good for investors because market is almost all time in the red zone so only speculants may earn on this kind of market. Of course, there are successful (or lucky) investors who have earned on coins which growed regardless the bearish market. 
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:19:32 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
Are you concluding this because of what happened in the crypto community around DEC 2017 or did you make further research to include previous years? 2017 was the hype year for cryptos and we are not likely to see such a year again the way things are right now with cryptocurrency. But I think we can still see price go up before the last quarter of this year. Am hopeful.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

I have not seen such a statement, most likely it is a coincidence, and wishful thinking.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

Yes this has been the case and scenario from last few years year end on a very high note with powerful bulls dominating but this is crypto and we never know what happens next, but we should stay positive and focus on building our portfolios.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

This is not true but one thing is always beneficial in Crypto world and that is hodling.This is not common trend in crypto that every year end people become rich.When pump up period start many people get return on their investments.So i can conclude that there is no proper time to get rich in crypto world however you can earn handsome profit when prices are up but you have to wait and hold.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████