Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich?  (Read 1561 times)
FillJaS

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

We all hope to become rich by the end of the year.
But this does not depend on us. We can not influence the market. Therefore, if we are lucky and the market grows significantly, we will earn money.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

As per past record of crypto market rises most of the time in the second half of the year. But I am not agree that end of the year many crypto holders became rich. They made good profit because they choose the right coin to invest in that's the only reason they became rich. Its not technically right nor guaranteed that market will go up in september- december. The only reason of flying market I would say its all about increase in demand in that period.

rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

Well, there's different currencies that can be potentially good and give you profits, and others can make you broke. Therefore some people becoming rich and some not
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

As per past record of crypto market rises most of the time in the second half of the year. But I am not agree that end of the year many crypto holders became rich. They made good profit because they choose the right coin to invest in that's the only reason they became rich. Its not technically right nor guaranteed that market will go up in september- december. The only reason of flying market I would say its all about increase in demand in that period.

Yes, the chart trend can only serve as a reference. No one can guarantee that the situation in the second half of the year will become clearer.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

Enthusiasm starts in Wallstreet and becomes a bubble when the regular Joes get into it. Joes are the final bagholders, the last ones to get in. And with the Joes come volatility and unsteady and inexperienced (weak) hands—going from stable to volatile to pop. If Bitcoin is a bubble, it is the reverse of most bubbles, starting from the Joes first (already going through volatility and shaky hands) to Wallstreet and stability and attempts at regulation. A lot of the worst parts are behind us. Yes, we'll see corrections and drawdowns, but Bitcoin has already been around ten years and survived Mt. Gox (where 850,000 Bitcoins were lost) and Silk Road (an online open market for illicit goods). We've seen Bitcoin drop from 19,000 to 13,000 in a matter of days. $6,000 sounds like a lot of money, but that's only a 32% drop. In its early days, Bitcoin survived 95% drops. The mainstream is just opening their eyes to Bitcoin but most of its worst days are behind it. There are children now who have never lived in a world without Bitcoin.
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

I think it happens later that the major players and companies fix the annual profit at the end of each year. And they need to fix it at the maximum possible rate. That's why there is a manipulation and prices are very high.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

It was true last year but I don't know what will happen in this year Smiley. But at the moment seem like whole crypto market is rising back and BTC is going to come back to $7k Smiley). I think investors and holders are very happy at the moment because crypto market have being in downward trend for months and seem like this down trend is coming to and end Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

Basically this is so. Almost every year at the end of the year, bitcoin rises substantially in value and the holders of bitcoins become significantly richer. I think that this year will be the same. And, perhaps, bitcoin is ready for a bull run: if yesterday its rate was just over 6600, today it has significantly risen and becomes, according to CoinMarketCap, 6832 dollars. If its success is fixed, it will help to quickly return its popularity. By the end of the year, it can be very high in its value.
stephanie9428s

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

I think that each additional one is equivalent to the black hole effect. Continuous increase will create more players to enter. So the black hole will disappear. So who is the winner? This depends on individuals. Investment vision is as important as mentality.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I think that each additional one is equivalent to the black hole effect. Continuous increase will create more players to enter. So the black hole will disappear. So who is the winner? This depends on individuals. Investment vision is as important as mentality.
We can't tell the exact date when it explodes but we're hoping for a good comeback at the end of year in order to have fulfillment, Nowadays, it's more quite because they are hodling on it for a long time to be mlre secured.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

Nope, and it is more likely on financial strategy and risk management in holding and buying of cryptocurrency, i do not believe that when the last quarter everything will be high, its just that there are lots of events last year which was supported by crypto space community and it contributes to the market prices, of course, we all know that last year everything was high, even all non performing tokens, they all got high, but it doest mean to say, that everybody is rich enough, it depends on how you manage your strategy on buying and selling of tokens and coins.

Whether the market is high or low, its up to us, on how we deal with it, make use all the necessary methods on how you can be rich or make money.

Godbless

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
phamthihien1999

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

To get big x and become a millionaire or to get involved in cryptocurrency, you need either a lot of investment, or a fundamental knowledge of the market and speculative trading, or a lot of luck and hard work. And it does not matter the end of the year or its beginning, if you try you can get rich every day and every hour.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

Crypto market is not so predictable as many people think. It can go high any time as well as to go down. We all expect that the situation will be repeated:) Like stepping into the same river twice, you never know what awaits us this year. We should be more flexible an not just wait the year end.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

It is possible and this, I hope that by the end of the year the crypt will grow.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

It is not true. Are people who bought in January going to get rich by the end of this year? I don't think so. But they still have a little hope as some people are trying to hype Bitcoin and say that it will reach $50000.
But for the moment, most people having cryptos are poorer than at the beginning of this year. You should be careful and it is your own decision if you want to invest money in cryptos.
mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

The history of last year is unlikely to be repeated, but the growth will be good. Right now all watered and then the bulls will start to swing

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
nvt2511

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

I don't think it's at the point of time, I think it's based on the price of bitcoin, and when the price of bitcoin starts to go crazy, most people get rich.
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

It only occur once, in 2017. It is still rumor that every end of the year the crypto-holders will rich again. So, it would be better to don't expect more this year since many ICOs are declining unlike last year's.

arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

We can't conclude that it is a regular pattern the crypto currency market follows at the end of the year but we can only hope that it will be repeated this year.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

Its not something like that in every years, this is according to what factor that make the market boom, we dont know yet where BTC will going in the end of this years. Last year there are so many coin been going up multiple times because so many newcomer jump in to crypto, and after the market crash look they out from the market. But i hope end of this year crypto will moon shot and give huge return to the crypto community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: