Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich?  (Read 1561 times)
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

For the past few years cryptocurrency has always experienced price increases as it nears the end of the year and makes most people rich but for 2018 I think that doesn't happen again because now (November) I don't see a significant increase maybe next year's price hike or a few more years

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
maybe that's because bitcoin became popular in 2017, and that makes people interested in buying bitcoin and having an impact on the price of bitcoin
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

Actually, there is no form backing to this assumption whatsoever. The general belief is based on previous years leading to now. In years past, crypto has seen a boom towards the final quarter of the year probably due to the fact that more people tend to invest during this period. However, this may not form the basis for price appreciation forecast, we all hope this will be the case this year or next. So many projects have all postponed or push their token sale plans to future dates with the hope that the markets will appreciate and become stable.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

Perhaps there is some sort of logic. Everyone wants to receive gifts by the end of the year and crypto activity manifests itself mainly in this period. But I'm not sure this year will either. So far, the forecasts are very bad. There is still little hope for growth in December, but I think. that's unlikely.
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

It is not the truth. People do not sell cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency falls in cost again. It is a game on greed of people.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
It appears to be not every year. Not every year, bull run will take place. Every year won't be just like what happened last year wherein the market value of cryptos have gone sky rocket and many investors have earned huge profit from most of their investments. But what happened this year is the opposite, proving that the increase on every is not constant and there will be always times for downfalls no matter how big the expectation is for the market on every year.
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

There's no technical reason why the price of crypto is being pumped by every end of the year. Not all of those years are the same during that season. Check out 2016, it's not the same with 2017. Don't think that each year will be the same of 2017, this made the expectation of everyone to see it happening again. It will occur again but not for now and if you'll check the charts, there's a chance that it can go higher than that. So there's no real explanation why it happens because the demand by those times just increased.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

People often wait in the price of electronic money last year to get rich. Since every year the price of coins has risen to its peak in December. But this year alone I'm not sure if that will continue to happen? By the time things were still so bad, the price of the coins had not shown signs of recovery.
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

In December and January, people relax a lot of time and spend a decent amount of money, including cryptocurrency.  The price will increase and smart people will take advantage of this.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

This is not a certainty. the great surge probably occurred only at the end of last year only and it does look pretty great. the cause is definitely on the rise in the market is certainly due to the influence of many fundamental aspects of existence. the good news is sometimes about crypto will give good impact also to the price of existing crypto.

Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:28:29 AM

Without the arrival of a bull market, long-term holding of cryptocurrency can no longer earn huge profits for us, and I think the bull market may not be able to return within two years!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

Yes you are quite right, i have also observed this that from last many years bitcoin does become extremely bullish in the last few months each year, i do not think this year will be any different, expectations are that this year will be the biggest for bitcoin and we may see new all time high price towards the end of this year.
And what is your optimism based on? I would like, of course, to believe that this year Bitcoin will traditionally increase in price at the end of the year, however, judging by the events of this year, this is hardly possible. It seems that this year will be special in everything, including the price at the end of the year. This year, it seems, will go down in the history of cryptocurrency development as one of the most unsuccessful ones. After all, throughout the year, the price of cryptocurrency has either fallen or is in complete stagnation. And now the price of Bitcoin and ethereum almost stands still for a long time. It creates a false impression that these coins are very stable in price. Of course, two months before the end of the year, still a long time. And surprises Bitcoin presents the most unexpected. We'll see.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

Certainly not true. In fact, most people who invest in cryptocurrencies this year are losing money. It is necessary to know that the cryptocurrency market has fallen for a long time, and the headwinds cannot fly. The market will not have regularity.

Geir

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
The fundamental reason is that since September, assets in all markets, not only cryptocurrency, begin active growth. Yes, it is, many people become richer, but only those holders who fix their profits in time.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

Well, as we see this year it is not so. Quite the contrary. All who bought at great prices have a big minus in income. I would say that this happens every two years. That is, at the end of the second year, cryptocurrency holders become richer.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

it is not true. Probably in past there were such cases,but where are proofs that situation will repeat again?
Don't see in a past, take rational decisions, crypto is down 80% since january and it is good chance

waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

Let's see what will have happen at the end of this year. Somebody say that it will be year of flat till the next end of the 2019.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

there is no guarantee for that, especially now the situation is different from a few years ago.
I don't think there is anything special that will happen at the end of this year. most likely the price of bitcoin remains at $ 6k

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

Certainly not true. In fact, most people who invest in cryptocurrencies this year are losing money. It is necessary to know that the cryptocurrency market has fallen for a long time, and the headwinds cannot fly. The market will not have regularity.

Yes, there are many years since the crypto was born, the price of Bitcoin (which then dominated the market for the cap and volume). There is no sudden and big price increase as of the end of 2017, so I refuse to see every year's end that the holder is rich
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

After six months since this topic had started, the market has fallen further losing almost three-fourths of its value compared last year. Going back to last May, maybe you're confident to say that every end of the year is the bull run. Now with the current situation where there is no signs of bullish market, are you still confident that most cryptoholder will get rich by December?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: