Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich?  (Read 1561 times)
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

well, historically, the cycle ends/starts in december, usually december defines the bear or bull season that is comming. If we are going for another bear year, this will be a dull december...
there are other seasonal events that supposedly influence crypto, like christmas holidays, chinese new year, etc.... but i feel this is just the whales exploring human supersticion...
good luck for us all on this comming december

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

You are optimistic. The end of last year was really good. I do not think that this year we will see something like that.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

You should wait much longer to get rich. Look, if you say that you have joined crypto 5 months ago, it means that you joined during the last pump. You should hold your coins for at least one more year and if the next bull run happens you will get rich as well.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

Yes you are quite right, i have also observed this that from last many years bitcoin does become extremely bullish in the last few months each year, i do not think this year will be any different, expectations are that this year will be the biggest for bitcoin and we may see new all time high price towards the end of this year.
Most people are pessimistic about the price increase this year. I also think that one should not expect big growth this year, there are no significant factors for this. But I think that in 2019 new investors can come to crypto and only then will we see significant growth and interest in cryptocurrencies from new investors.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

I would not say that cryptocurrency prices soar every year. Bitcoin is not predictable enough to expect the same price increase at the end of each year every year. It is not even possible to predict what the price will be tomorrow, because a pump or dump can occur at any time due to well-organized manipulations in the crypto market.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

Last year made a lot of investors very rich people, because bitcoin cost 20 000 this year, is unlikely to rise to such a price.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

Last year is more exception than the rule! Usually there is a dump before ny holidays but in 2017 there was bch fomo and other forks ( a lot of free money) and that caused the price to rise unnaturally.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

The situation right now proves one thing, that the market won't always be infavor to its users. And also, if I'm not mistaken, it was only last year where market have gone skyrocket continuously which made the investors rich. Obviously, what happens at this moment is basically the answer to the question if crypto holder are ALWAYS rich at the end of every year which is a huge NO since consistency is lacking.

niqabibasilan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:26:20 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

it cant be true but we will see into it in this end.of the year. lets hope we can have a massive profit.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

indeed at the end of last year bitcoin and altcoin had fantastic values and made the holders happy. but we never knew at the end of this year, whether the end of last year will be repeated at the end of this year. all can only speculate. so I think it's not true that every end of the year there are many crypto holders who are rich. I think they get rich because they always try every time. and maybe they show their results at the end of the year. so it's as if they always succeed at the end of the year.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
I think because many people wants to make a profit so they make it buy than to sold it . Even the market is stable now we can make a good profit in crypto as long we know to manage it and the strategy.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

There's no fundamental truth to that, the market can go either way at any point in time. It isn't guaranteed that at the end of the year those hodling coins will be rich.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

in my opinion is not true. Crypto holders earn income not only at the end of the year. they can earn income every day by doing daily trading. maybe when the end of the year the market price soars they can get a lot of profits like last year. but I don't think that at the end of each year prices can be sure to soar. so I don't think that's true, if people get rich at the end of each year.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

If we analyze the past years, we can see that there has always been a market growth at the end of the year. Maybe this year everything will happen again, so I continue to invest in a project that can bring good profits. In my opinion Here is an example of #swachhcoin projects. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins until mid-December. I advise you to see the project.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

That claim can only be supported or corroborated if every end of the year is like what we have experienced last 2017. I have a friend of mine how became rich sometimes in January this year because if we look at in the graph, almost all cryptos are rising drastically.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

This proved that not just because we've seen on how good last year was for crypto, every year is going to be a blossom year for it. We are experiencing not so good market for this year and even the top 1 coins to 100 are also struggling.

But fluctuations are do normal in crypto and if you happen to see the price of bitcoin right now, it's also encouraging that there's a potential good price pump at the end of this year. 1 more month to go and we will see if bitcoin will skyrocket and will make more rich people thru short term.

Signature for rent
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

Bitcoin of course has been growing for 10 years if you look at the global chart, bitcoin certainly has a blockchain Creator and because of this it is popular and will continue to grow, and other top coins also have a product that helps to live better

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
danielanm

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

I really don't know if is true, but i still hold some coins i have bought.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

this is not always the case, look at the General graph of bitcoin and other coins. of course bitcoin will hurt here the rules for other altcoins, but some can still maintain their positions independently. now we see a drop in the market, what will happen next.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

I think the best year for cryptocurrency was late last year. Lots of my colleagues made it really big last year. But this year has just become the worst experience ever, as it keep falling right from the very start of the year until this present moment, which is just so disastrous.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: