Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:45:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
TruckStyling

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:32:25 AM

NO TO GAMBLING AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

eeDzuX4nNw2Hh27FAW6CRFAsEeJCSA2cva
Getsuga

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:32:56 AM

40 addresses on my list

28 more to go

let's hope saturn get sold.

Here it is :p

eWdWSRVGwVtJvCujbAGYTPeMtygaur3JL1

Thanks & happy new year Smiley

ça t'en bouche un coin ? => BTC: 17Q3hmVpopHjqfMJojVAgyEr4k8CVDetAA EAC: eWdWSRVGwVtJvCujbAGYTPeMtygaur3JL1
Lydian

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:34:04 AM

*** happy new year *** mutlu yillar *** frohes neues ***

efYPzzx3sNCR6aszy5Zr49uMJ8rUCPTkFx
bgman

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:37:45 AM

eioswwf9aq4RUXLTMXrFGHcczDgr94B2vv
Fear_in_Cube

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:38:41 AM

ec91CrZuxmQzunnWVJ1AsbRqu5BShpc8Yd

Thanks  Grin
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:50:35 AM

Something to remember with the adoptability curve of crypto currencies and generally any idea that becomes self sustaining.  I have played BTC's like a fiddle and will continue to do so however I am not blind to see the cryptographic proof of work models should be the overseer for all property rights be it ownerships, deeds or properties or currencies.  The antiquated system of trusting someone who has been placed in a position of power through nepotism, privileged upbringing or luck is over.  Fallible men should be not in central control over ownership of anything.  An organization to verify and provide for the authenticity of Gold, a central registry to monitor paper money, a municipal property department to account for your property.  All ancient, wasteful, inefficient and crooked systems.  

Instead a decentralized cryptographic proof such as what exists with many crypto-currencies today is undoubtedly superior and now inevitable.  Many organizations are going to try to create their own cryptographic currencies while retaining ownership in some way - they will eventually die as well.  JPM has tried for 14 years, among many others currently rushing their programs though.  The antiquated fiat system will not die with out a fight and you can expect newsworthy headlines to influence trading in some form or aspect.  Rest assured however there is only one way to cause a crypto currency to fail and that is a fork in the road or a double spend due to inadequate mining.

So to demystify the trading irregularities of a new crypto currency regard the psychology behind price spikes where ownership becomes centralized with the few risk takers who would like to take the spike through to conclusion as others abandon ship through profits or fear.  As ownership becomes concentrated on the "momentum/greedy" players, volatility rises as the distribution is dwindled.  I will tell you that the most valuable time during the adoptability curve of a crypto currency lies in the months where distribution occurs amongst a large demographic with little volatility and little price movement - quite the opposite to conventional wisdom or intuition.  Ownership of "shares" are diversified amongst risk tolerances, preparing for the next spike in the adoptability curve and the cycle repeats itself until the currency will eventually find its niche amongst the real players or it succumbs to the proverbial pump and dump.

EAC's are about to experience this price movement and I am part of them.  I believe in the brand, the developer and the development team.  With proper marketing and conscious this crypto-currency can fill a retail niche beyond any other.  Its brand is identifiable to the masses and they have already gained an incredible amount of credibility with the minuscule amount of pre-mine to fund operations and development.  There is no doubt after 8 days that EarthCoin is here to stay boys and girls and I for one am motivated to promote it into the stratosphere.  Incredible things are coming for this crypto-currency but do not be fooled by its growth fits and starts.  The financial system we live in is bleeding and the wound can not be sealed, it is fatal.  A new phoenix has risen for a new era.

Never forget there is more than enough food to feed everyone on the planet.  The problem lies in the ownership of the US Dollars to buy that food!  That game is coming to and end.

Great job EarthCoin team!  Stay the course, your fate will find you, you do not have to look for it.

+1 and then some...brilliant.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:05:26 AM

eX5YgGZeuiWVunKayKkATTwFGpJasbyfAT
HyAfo

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:32:49 AM

Something to remember with the adoptability curve of crypto currencies and generally any idea that becomes self sustaining.  I have played BTC's like a fiddle and will continue to do so however I am not blind to see the cryptographic proof of work models should be the overseer for all property rights be it ownerships, deeds or properties or currencies.  The antiquated system of trusting someone who has been placed in a position of power through nepotism, privileged upbringing or luck is over.  Fallible men should be not in central control over ownership of anything.  An organization to verify and provide for the authenticity of Gold, a central registry to monitor paper money, a municipal property department to account for your property.  All ancient, wasteful, inefficient and crooked systems.  

Instead a decentralized cryptographic proof such as what exists with many crypto-currencies today is undoubtedly superior and now inevitable.  Many organizations are going to try to create their own cryptographic currencies while retaining ownership in some way - they will eventually die as well.  JPM has tried for 14 years, among many others currently rushing their programs though.  The antiquated fiat system will not die with out a fight and you can expect newsworthy headlines to influence trading in some form or aspect.  Rest assured however there is only one way to cause a crypto currency to fail and that is a fork in the road or a double spend due to inadequate mining.

So to demystify the trading irregularities of a new crypto currency regard the psychology behind price spikes where ownership becomes centralized with the few risk takers who would like to take the spike through to conclusion as others abandon ship through profits or fear.  As ownership becomes concentrated on the "momentum/greedy" players, volatility rises as the distribution is dwindled.  I will tell you that the most valuable time during the adoptability curve of a crypto currency lies in the months where distribution occurs amongst a large demographic with little volatility and little price movement - quite the opposite to conventional wisdom or intuition.  Ownership of "shares" are diversified amongst risk tolerances, preparing for the next spike in the adoptability curve and the cycle repeats itself until the currency will eventually find its niche amongst the real players or it succumbs to the proverbial pump and dump.

EAC's are about to experience this price movement and I am part of them.  I believe in the brand, the developer and the development team.  With proper marketing and conscious this crypto-currency can fill a retail niche beyond any other.  Its brand is identifiable to the masses and they have already gained an incredible amount of credibility with the minuscule amount of pre-mine to fund operations and development.  There is no doubt after 8 days that EarthCoin is here to stay boys and girls and I for one am motivated to promote it into the stratosphere.  Incredible things are coming for this crypto-currency but do not be fooled by its growth fits and starts.  The financial system we live in is bleeding and the wound can not be sealed, it is fatal.  A new phoenix has risen for a new era.

Never forget there is more than enough food to feed everyone on the planet.  The problem lies in the ownership of the US Dollars to buy that food!  That game is coming to and end.

Great job EarthCoin team!  Stay the course, your fate will find you, you do not have to look for it.

+1 and will be brilliant
johndec2

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:10:00 AM

NO TO GAMBLING AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

ejT5kEo2wVYU2rG9x2UM9K3E3PZzdxacj4
BitCoinPins

Activity: 78

Bitcoinpins.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 05:15:43 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 10:42:33 PM by BitCoinPins

NO TO GAMBLING AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL  Grin

eh3SGAutksThmbfd3ra96d13krfbiFWZLz

krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:22:14 AM

eit8QjiF795SHAFimp1zcdKpoke6zojcMF

dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:24:16 AM

+1 and will be brilliant

+1, very well said
Dweeb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:33:33 AM

wtf is with all the no to gambling socks o_0

BoostNZ

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:35:29 AM

Stable Pool!~

EarthCoin Pool
http://pool.instant-wallet.com
  • 24/7 Uptime
  • Automated backups throughout the day
  • Anti DDoS
  • Stratum only, with latest fixes
  • Auto payouts every 2mins
  • Many other features unlisted, contests coming soon!

Large amount of pools getting ddos'ed at the moment, were still up though Smiley
We are here for the long run, and have dedicated a fair amount of funds to set this all up. We want to see Earthcoin succeed, so come along and help us!

Come help us find our first block and get more miners!

Paying 1k EAC to the top 10 hash rate miners every 24 hours.

Post your address in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389908.0 for some free EAC also  Cheesy
msandiego

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:35:58 AM

ejPrjMjh9Xt1jgGDeEbGVGLAD4Jhu1QThh
dukas93

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:45:15 AM

why the hell is the price going down? somebody did something wrong?

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
genhearts

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:46:40 AM

eTWcZYDF4K3pSnQDequ8uTGyi8FjYYvf3d
Dweeb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:46:49 AM

ejPrjMjh9Xt1jgGDeEbGVGLAD4Jhu1QThh

yes to gambling and may you and your other 15 spammy begging socks have a miserable new year and no I dont require a donation for posting -_-

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:52:22 AM

Price is dropping. Went from 0.0000082 to 0.0000065
Getsuga

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:56:17 AM

+1 and will be brilliant

+1, very well said

I agree with your point of view.

ça t'en bouche un coin ? => BTC: 17Q3hmVpopHjqfMJojVAgyEr4k8CVDetAA EAC: eWdWSRVGwVtJvCujbAGYTPeMtygaur3JL1
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: