Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I like crypto

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:39:15 PM

and I like conspiracies just as much as the next guy who think they are totally stupid, but EAC has over 250 votes on cryptsy and we would have been added a long time ago, if the devs not EXPLICITELY asked for cryptsy not to add them too early.

just read the damn thread....

now that enough people have mined and we can expect good volume, they want EAC on cryptsy...

look at doge: a highly successful coin, but after it had been added to big exchanges like cryptsy, it went down every day. why? cause it was added too early.

EAC did the right thing by waiting 2 weeks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xploited

Activity: 304
Merit: 252

CLAM Dev

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:47:59 PM

and I like conspiracies just as much as the next guy who think they are totally stupid, but EAC has over 250 votes on cryptsy and we would have been added a long time ago, if the devs not EXPLICITELY asked for cryptsy not to add them too early.

now that enough people have mined and we can expect good volume, they want EAC on cryptsy...

look at doge: a highly successful coin, but after it had been added to big exchanges like cryptsy, it went down every day. why? cause it was added too early.

I've read the entire thread and I remember the post that earthcoin said he wasn't sure why eac was not on cryptsy,  and that they had no control over when it happened. Obviously eac hadn't starting inquiring until recently for the reasons you pointed out.

So,  while it's possible cryptsy was following this post and didn't add it out of respect,  that is just speculation.

I'm also not claiming the pic as fake,  for clarification.  I thought it was coming very soon  even before that

meade16

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:04:40 PM

thanks to those who sold at 0.0000028 me love you big time

lol  Grin

I got for the same last night, rising now.
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126

I like crypto

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:07:54 PM

I've read the entire thread and I remember the post that earthcoin said he wasn't sure why eac was not on cryptsy,  and that they had no control over when it happened. Obviously eac hadn't starting inquiring until recently for the reasons you pointed out.

So,  while it's possible cryptsy was following this post and didn't add it out of respect,  that is just speculation.

I'm also not claiming the pic as fake,  for clarification.  I thought it was coming very soon  even before that

took me 1 minute to find this...
wonder why you conspiracy guys never bother to search for sources that contradict your theories...

Just a general update for now:

Deviant has been compensated with eac and we appreciate the patch a lot. Smiley It is now officially part of our github set (was removed to audit/compare for a short while, it's there now for good).

Dev team is monitoring closely and still comparing/auditing, glad to see more and more pools stabilizing.

Those asking for exchanges, we'd actually rather NOT be on any yet. Still need time to let this get mined and adopted, giveaways complete for a few rounds, bounty's/tools getting developed, some shops taking on the coin, etc. We fear that if Cryptsy lists it as is now it may have the same effect as many that get listed prematurely and phase out after initial spike.

Feel free to suggest tools you guys would like - we'd be happy to have you help us shape a part of the bounty collectively for most useful stuff for you guys to have available. Device apps, checkers/tickers/calculators/prediction tools, cool marketing assets, write-ups/instructions (even for the most basic stuff/wallet use/install/mining - all nicely branded etc for the noob to crypto to understand easily).. Also perhaps a new website contest if you guys aren't feeling this one.

We should have some source files available soon too for any designers out there re photoshop and vector originals of the logo's, color pallets, gold coins etc.

Still have a bounty out for a MAC build of the client for 100,000eac

Linux 32bit client done - will be available on the website and I'll post a link here soon.

Checking the sales thread, it's interesting watching a community balance out and set an initial value to these coins, first time seeing this part of the process myself. I'm sure the balance will happen naturally before any large volume is moved or exchanges set us up (if others care to pitch in feel free, values are all over the board and I assume this is what happens on brand new coins).

Thank you.

edit: "I've read the entire thread" my ass
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:14:48 PM

i told you guys to hold. it will reach 1000 then 1500 satoshi

1 BTC = 1 BTC
meade16

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:23:06 PM

I hope that comes true my friend  Grin
Morticio

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:23:14 PM

thanks to those who sold at 0.0000028 me love you big time

lol, you certainly trade at coinex because at coinedup same at better price i buy nothing last night with my buy order
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:23:27 PM

http://eac.poolerino.com

which pool is best to start mine atm ? with highest hashrate ?
post link plz
xploited

Activity: 304
Merit: 252

CLAM Dev

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:26:14 PM

I'm also not claiming the pic as fake,  for clarification.  I thought it was coming very soon  even before that

took me 1 minute to find this...
wonder why you conspiracy guys never bother to search for sources that contradict your theories...

Just a general update for now:

Deviant has been compensated with eac and we appreciate the patch a lot. Smiley It is now officially part of our github set (was removed to audit/compare for a short while, it's there now for good).

Dev team is monitoring closely and still comparing/auditing, glad to see more and more pools stabilizing.

Those asking for exchanges, we'd actually rather NOT be on any yet. Still need time to let this get mined and adopted, giveaways complete for a few rounds, bounty's/tools getting developed, some shops taking on the coin, etc. We fear that if Cryptsy lists it as is now it may have the same effect as many that get listed prematurely and phase out after initial spike.

Feel free to suggest tools you guys would like - we'd be happy to have you help us shape a part of the bounty collectively for most useful stuff for you guys to have available. Device apps, checkers/tickers/calculators/prediction tools, cool marketing assets, write-ups/instructions (even for the most basic stuff/wallet use/install/mining - all nicely branded etc for the noob to crypto to understand easily).. Also perhaps a new website contest if you guys aren't feeling this one.

We should have some source files available soon too for any designers out there re photoshop and vector originals of the logo's, color pallets, gold coins etc.

Still have a bounty out for a MAC build of the client for 100,000eac

Linux 32bit client done - will be available on the website and I'll post a link here soon.

Checking the sales thread, it's interesting watching a community balance out and set an initial value to these coins, first time seeing this part of the process myself. I'm sure the balance will happen naturally before any large volume is moved or exchanges set us up (if others care to pitch in feel free, values are all over the board and I assume this is what happens on brand new coins).

Thank you.

edit: "I've read the entire thread" my ass

Say what?  I never said ti was a conspiracy, in fact I suggested it wasn't.  In the quote you give he says "actually rather NOT be on any yet". To me that suggests he has no control over when it will happen or it would be worded "We will not be on any exchanges till so and so".  If they had any control whatsoever they would have refined from coinex and coinedup.

Ive been supporting this since the beginning, helped with the block explorer and am currently finishing up the android wallet for the community so I want earthcoin to succeed.

I'm just saying that at no point did the devs suggest they had any say when it would be added. Just that they would prefer not to be.

You somehow took that as they were in control of when it was added.  

earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 02:47:51 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 03:03:53 PM by earthcoin

Hi guys.

Thanks for dedicating two pages to the my screenshot Smiley Feel free to contact Paul yourselves (those that know him) and check on me. I blurred stuff out to protect info as is standard but I forgot to blurr something so I removed it then re-uploaded, then totally removed it as the message was out. I guess it got cached or someone saved it locally and re-uploaded it. Would be quite silly to impersonate a convo like that and do us more damage than good.

I'm not going to keep bugging Paul to add us, it's unprofessional and I have his word that it's going up in the near once they can add it/finish other tasks.

Was interesting watching the x2 day and seeing everyone kinda freak out. I know it's going to be a bumpy ride but if you can be strong and just hold/almost forget you own it/don't watch charts all day every day, you're going to be rewarded downstream.

IMPORTANT

** The MAC wallet is not working for osx/older users - we had someone put together that first mac wallet that was the other way around. We need it - as a backup, can the person that made it please PM me or can you guys please dig up that link? (bounty will still go to the original compiler).

BIG IDEAS

** Our tasks are plentiful and our priority right now is to get merchants. We've been passing great ideas around internally but they all lead down roads and tasks we won't be able to do internally. Going around emailing merchants one by one trying to recruit them isn't something that I feel is productive for the core team as we have other things that are sensitive and this is an ongoing need.

So.

I'm considering < CONSIDERING, putting up a 500K to 1M bounty for someone to head our merchant recruitment/automation division (I'm trying to make it sound all important re a role/title lol).

I've noticed: http://www.bitcoinfood.com/business-directory/ and think this would be the smartest way to go, automate as much as possible, incentivize merchants to sign up, and then on top of the 500K-1M eac, we can do a revshare on the adzones/other ways we'll monetize the site 50/50 so you'll want to grow it and stick around long term and actively recruit as many merchants as possible (we'll help). Getting a directory script on a domain.com and hosting it is easy - don't just go do it and show us - we'll need a real PR person that will WANT to grow this from every angle not just build it and take the bounty (the bounty will come in 4 stages as checkpoints to avoid a grabnrun).

I've also noticed other coins developing in-house splash pages/small networks of sites and or quick items for sale on subdomains just for the purpose of getting a few 'accepted here' buttons to be displayed. That's a lot of work even if they are digital products/monthly memberships/etc. but if you have the skills to do both that would be great.

Other ideas are welcome, onwards and upwards!

Thank you.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
meade16

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:07:11 PM

Is there @Twitterpage yet?  Smiley
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:10:32 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 03:31:31 PM by centurion76

The Euro Forum at http://earthcoin.eu/forums/ has been merged with http://earthcointalk.org. A big thanks to Roboseal for getting this accomplished!

One of my ideas for the adoption of Earthcoin: Making the Earthcoin Community Bigger and Stronger

Opinions are appreciated; let me know what you think Smiley

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
peb0t

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:39:09 PM

Thanks dev team for your work, its good to see you are improving the coin.

A good idea would be a (Amazon,NewEgg, etc) Gift Cards market, where people could buy Gift Card with EAC. Many people wants to change his coins for Amazon Gift Cards, and it could be a bright market.

XCurrency  XTgRpR2Ub3wgRQpY5YMyNVg3pjYocoy9W8
BTC 1MjV44KAiKraCQXhNCsoECzyqWAjJa8396
Crypto lover.
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:50:08 PM

Maybe it would be nice to contact some charity websites to see whether they have any interest in adopting earthcoin. To me it fits the idea of the coin and for them it is still money. The only obstacle/work I see is how to make it easy for them to adopt the coin and what would be required if they wanted to cash out.
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:51:44 PM

Anyone else having login issues with Hackshard?  I can't seem to login.

http://eac.us.hackshard.com/

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 03:56:53 PM

Hi guys.

Thanks for dedicating two pages to the my screenshot Smiley Feel free to contact Paul yourselves (those that know him) and check on me. I blurred stuff out to protect info as is standard but I forgot to blurr something so I removed it then re-uploaded, then totally removed it as the message was out. I guess it got cached or someone saved it locally and re-uploaded it. Would be quite silly to impersonate a convo like that and do us more damage than good.

Thank you for your dedication to the coin.  I was not aware that the dev himself posted the original screenshot.  This gives it a bit more validity and I thank you for being active promoting your coin.  I haven't spoken with BV myself regarding this yet.

http://eac.dedicatedpool.com

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:08:17 PM

Anyone else having login issues with Hackshard?  I can't seem to login.

http://eac.us.hackshard.com/

Same here, seems to be fine other than logins. Getting payments no problem but emails have stopped.

On a side note, wow seriously people. *shakes his head*

^ I am with STUPID!
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:13:14 PM

Hm, in 4 weeks there will be 1 billion coins. 1500 satoshi means 12mio. market cap like feathercoin today -> possible.

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
tryingtotrade180

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:28:15 PM

What has historically happened to the price of a coin when it gets added to cryptsy?
professorY

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:32:59 PM

What has historically happened to the price of a coin when it gets added to cryptsy?

A small spike, followed by a large crash, followed by an extended low period, then eventually a rise to levels higher than the initial spike.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: