Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70486 times)
Chimecho

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

Hello, dev's! Seems very interesting.
Wise website, faultless design!

That's right the crypto riya is a very promising project for me so far is it
because of the single wallet that has bess stated above in which a wallet that contains all the altcoins and also crypto currencies insdie.of the sqid crypto wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel Foaback

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

Wish a lot of investor support your plan when ICO will begin!
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

The idea of the project was great, sometimes we need cash money when we're traveling it would be nice if we can cash out our crypto anywhere and anytime. I hope CryptoRiya will expand to asia too. I hope this project will running on time like roadmap and bring the benefit for all of mankind in the world.

I agree with this! I too love to travel but when you travel, there is a limitation that you can bring cash during your travel especially when it is overseas. So having Cryptoriya which we can have cash anywhere, this will be a big help for us and very convenient as well. Plus there is a debit card where we can withdraw all the cash that we needed. Indeed, A very clever and brilliant idea from Cryptoriya team.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

The idea of the project was great, sometimes we need cash money when we're traveling it would be nice if we can cash out our crypto anywhere and anytime. I hope CryptoRiya will expand to asia too. I hope this project will running on time like roadmap and bring the benefit for all of mankind in the world.

I agree with this! I too love to travel but when you travel, there is a limitation that you can bring cash during your travel especially when it is overseas. So having Cryptoriya which we can have cash anywhere, this will be a big help for us and very convenient as well. Plus there is a debit card where we can withdraw all the cash that we needed. Indeed, A very clever and brilliant idea from Cryptoriya team.

I am sure crypto users will appreciate the project. It will be more convenient for us to exchange our crypto to cash or use the cryptoriya debit card in buying. Personally I would like to have a regular card since its not that expensive and the charges can be considered minimal.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

In any business there is always a competition. I would like to ask you guys if you have encountered any company that offer similar services as what Cryptoriya offers? Currently how long does it take you to convert your crypto currencies to cash? What are the common problems you usually encounter in exchanging crypto to cash? Hope we can explore this topic as it is relevant to see why Cryptoriya is really such a great company and a very wise investment as well.
Nope! I do not yet encounter any cryptocurrency related project that is similar to the objectives of CryptoRiya. This project is unique to me and I think they will become successful because their platform is about exchange. Exchange is number one platform that succeed in the field of cryptocurrency. But I always see a project that used cards however, most of them are scams.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:15:47 AM

In any business there is always a competition. I would like to ask you guys if you have encountered any company that offer similar services as what Cryptoriya offers? Currently how long does it take you to convert your crypto currencies to cash? What are the common problems you usually encounter in exchanging crypto to cash? Hope we can explore this topic as it is relevant to see why Cryptoriya is really such a great company and a very wise investment as well.
Nope! I do not yet encounter any cryptocurrency related project that is similar to the objectives of CryptoRiya. This project is unique to me and I think they will become successful because their platform is about exchange. Exchange is number one platform that succeed in the field of cryptocurrency. But I always see a project that used cards however, most of them are scams.

Its always good to have new ideas and something different in blockchain, because the what the technology can offer is unlimited and its very interesting to see new project on blockchain, cryptoriya is one of those new and refreshing project with great ideas,
I hope the team succeed to make this project a reality.

pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

As I can see, your project use 5 percents of total supply for bounty campaign which manager by Skyf_chain  ( Bounty_Manager) - one of the most popular bounty manager. It is good way to make a maketing campaign. Only one small issue is your followers not too huge. You have to work harder
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Token Name   CRYPTORIYA
Token Symbol:   CIYA
Total Supply:   100000000
Rate:   1 ETH = 2000 CIYA
PRE-ICO Start Date:   15 / May / 2018
PRE-ICO END Date:   20 / June / 2018
ICO Start Date ICO:   01 / July / 2018
ICO End Date ICO:   14 / August / 2018

CIYA as a symbol of the token. but i saw something on COBINHOOD exchange with the same symbol.
this will have an effect in the future exchange of their token.

https://cobinhood.com/trade/CIYA-BTC

I already raise this matter to the team recently. But as of now, I do not receive any information and reaction to the team. They said already that they are not yet on exchange and CIYA token will be available once the ICO will be done. I guess this token you saw at cobinhood is just a shitcoin.

It is not a shitcoin, CIYA! if I am correct that is ETHER CIYA which has 3000 sats value for each coin or more than that.
they have good value in the market and they have a strong trend of the graph.

Sorry guys but i checked the link and there is no CIYA information on that link.
i checked some exchanges even coinmarketcap and theres nothing there.
kindly clear everything on this.
Giratina

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.

A cold wallet is a pretty standard term. That's a must have for any exchange service.

The cold wallet can possibly be one of the biggest weapon of the cryptoriya in terms of their platform
because as whatbi have been read to thw white paper of the crypto riya project platform the cold wallet will serve as their security. I hopw.that this will be a success. Soon.
onionpealer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

Wish a lot of investor support your plan when ICO will begin!

ICO details are outlined in post #2 of this thread.
Public ICO starts 1st July 2018.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3808463.msg37286976#msg37286976
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

I wonder if aside from bank accounts and visa card, debit card there will also other way if sending money to other place like coins.ph? I am asking because in my country we have this coins.ph where we can send our cryptocurrency converted into cash to any remittance center everywhere in my country. I wish CryptoRiya also have this feature.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...
This is indeed a great idea i never thought of. Imagine you are lacking cash and you are in the middle of a situation where in you need cash so bad or it is an emegency. You can just go to your nearest ATM booth to withdraw some cash you need through your visa card or your cryptoriya debit card.

I agree. No one likes to be in a situation like that and some people really don't have that enough fiat money on-hand. Some people hodl their cryptocurrency because of its volatility and they are hoping that the next day, their crypto will be bigger. I think this would be of great help if you have crypto and you can convert it immediately into fiat without getting through the difficult, time-consuming and lengthy process of converting fiat into cash. Thanks to CryptoRiya team with this great idea!
goblinko

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

The plan seems quite promising!
Thoughtful vision, very nice logo, faultless idea.
you think so?
reme.auditor

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

This is indeed a great idea i never thought of. Imagine you are lacking cash and you are in the middle of a situation where in you need cash so bad or it is an emegency. You can just go to your nearest ATM booth to withdraw some cash you need through your visa card or your cryptoriya debit card.

I agree. No one likes to be in a situation like that and some people really don't have that enough fiat money on-hand. Some people hodl their cryptocurrency because of its volatility and they are hoping that the next day, their crypto will be bigger. I think this would be of great help if you have crypto and you can convert it immediately into fiat without getting through the difficult, time-consuming and lengthy process of converting fiat into cash. Thanks to CryptoRiya team with this great idea!

What do you think guys on how Cryptoriya ICO is performing? I am hoping that this project will succeed since It promises convenience for crypto holders and users to exchange crypto to cash as well as fast and easy purchase using cryptoriya debit card.
Koetioxaher

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

I wish the project advance!
Absorbing vision, outstanding design!  Good luck guys!
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:30:39 AM

The leveraged loan market is one corner of the credit markets that is thriving
in the face of rising interest rates.
The money is often used to finance mergers and leveraged buyouts
Leveraged loans are made by lending syndicates to non-investment-grade companies.
With a floating interest rate, what does Cryptoriya offer to protect against rising interest rates.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:03:39 AM

Don't invest without a diversification strategy
Experience and academic evidence show that no one, even the best active managers,
can consistently predict what is going to happen in the markets.
CRyptoriya project help us to reduce the overall risk.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:25:16 AM

The leveraged loan market is one corner of the credit markets that is thriving
in the face of rising interest rates.
The money is often used to finance mergers and leveraged buyouts
Leveraged loans are made by lending syndicates to non-investment-grade companies.
With a floating interest rate, what does Cryptoriya offer to protect against rising interest rates.

The booming loan market is getting riskier
new loans are covenant lite loans, with no financial maintenance restrictions,
that give borrowers flexibility to issue more debt, pay out shareholder dividends
and even put collateral out of lenders' reach
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

The crypto roya project platform is really interesting because.of the characteristics that the developers has been given to the crypto riya project platform. I hope soon that this project will reach their success.

I must agree with you mister that the crypto riya is indeed a very promising project. And so far this project will let us give a hassle free wallet in which you can keep.it in a single.form.of digital.wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: