Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70486 times)
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

I have questions to ask. I learned about how can I exchange my cryptocurrencies into cash through the flowchart. I am wondering who are these agents cash point locations where I can claim it on every country? Isn't the cash will go directly to my card and I don't have to go to that agent to receive the cash?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:08:14 PM

No doubt, this is a great and important project for all enthusiasts in the world of cryptocurrency. But not the only one. I would very much like to hear the difference in this project from the rest? Many projects (for example, Monaco, Mavex) have long promised to all the cards, but time passes, but there are no maps.

I know another project that has already opened pre-order. For example is Minexcoin.

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6sb

What is your strength? How does your project benefit from others?

Thanks for the answer.

So, who can answer me on my questions???))) Nobody???
The difference here is CryptoRiya can turn your cryptocurrencies into cash in different ways. First through bank accounts, second throught their visa debit cards, third through your own visa credit card, though not directly cash but you can pay your visa credit with cryptocurrencies from your CryptoRiya wallet. And lastly you can send cash to CryptoRiya accredited remittance centers from your CryptoRiya wallet and you can also exchange your Ciya tokens to other cryptocurrency. By the way their wallets hold huge types of cryptocurrencies.

Minexcoin focuses on the minex card they offer. On the other hand, what really great about Cryptoriya is you can exchange Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank! As the title of this Ann thread say. Cryptoriya card is just an additional offer to its users but not having one will not limit you in using cryptoriya services as long as you have an internet. Cryptoriya offers users not just the crypto to card, but crypto to cash, crypto to bank or crypto to crypto exchanges. Cryptoriya wallet will also be able accommodate almost around 1,600 crypto coins in existence. Its my turn to ask you a question then, aside from the minex card, what does your minexcoin offer?
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:02:46 AM

Cryptoriya using blockchain technology encourages secure online transactions which is one of its biggest benefits.
Basically, being a distributed and decentralized ledger that keeps a close eye on all the transaction records,
it doesn’t let the record to be altered by anyone. This enhances the security.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:17:05 AM

Cryptoriya using blockchain technology encourages secure online transactions which is one of its biggest benefits.
Basically, being a distributed and decentralized ledger that keeps a close eye on all the transaction records,
it doesn’t let the record to be altered by anyone. This enhances the security.

The major problems that are associated with the digital cash.
In fact, it’s a condition when one digital token is spent multiple times because the token
generally consists of a digital file that can easily be cloned.
It simply leads to inflation and organizations has to bear a huge loss.
One of the primary aims of Cryptoriya Blockchain technology is to eliminate
this approach up to the possible extent.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:34:04 AM

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform.This is really huge.

Yes, cryptoriya is really a big development in crypto currency and blockchain tecknology in terms of wallet capability. I just hope that the security feature it offers is enough to prevent hackers from accessing our accounts. The main thing that attracts investors will be the fast crypto to cash exchanges and the cryptoriya cards.

I’m very impressed on this project because they can support more than sixteen hundred different coins and token around the world.
Isn’t that lit savage? I almost die on this project because then I realized that all this time I was using a “Crypto-shit-wallets” that used to deduct me so much coins and token. Very impressive project. Around of applause everyone.
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

Wow this is the project I am expecting and waiting for. A project where in all the alt coins can be used directly in any transaction. This is very helpful to many specially those holders.

doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

I have read about CryptoRiya. This is an exchange company with "the goal is to make any kind of electronic money that can be used in everyday life and receive money from any kind of electronic money in minutes in the whole world." . Trading, exchanging and withdrawing will require an ATM system when using "debit card". Do you have a solution to this problem around the world?
rudrow

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

Do you have any telegram chat support?
dealth09

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

This is so exciting  Cheesy Grin
back2thailand

Activity: 490
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

No doubt, this is a great and important project for all enthusiasts in the world of cryptocurrency. But not the only one. I would very much like to hear the difference in this project from the rest? Many projects (for example, Monaco, Mavex) have long promised to all the cards, but time passes, but there are no maps.

I know another project that has already opened pre-order. For example is Minexcoin.

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6sb

Thanks for the answer.

The difference here is CryptoRiya can turn your cryptocurrencies into cash in different ways. First through bank accounts, second throught their visa debit cards, third through your own visa credit card, though not directly cash but you can pay your visa credit with cryptocurrencies from your CryptoRiya wallet. And lastly you can send cash to CryptoRiya accredited remittance centers from your CryptoRiya wallet and you can also exchange your Ciya tokens to other cryptocurrency. By the way their wallets hold huge types of cryptocurrencies.

Minexcoin focuses on the minex card they offer. On the other hand, what really great about Cryptoriya is you can exchange Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank! As the title of this Ann thread say. Cryptoriya card is just an additional offer to its users but not having one will not limit you in using cryptoriya services as long as you have an internet. Cryptoriya offers users not just the crypto to card, but crypto to cash, crypto to bank or crypto to crypto exchanges. Cryptoriya wallet will also be able accommodate almost around 1,600 crypto coins in existence. Its my turn to ask you a question then, aside from the minex card, what does your minexcoin offer?

MinexCoin is developing thought-out integral ecosystem that allows MNX to fulfill all the usual fiat money   functions. Each of the ecosystem element plays its role. For example, existing and working for almost a year now MinexBank is used to increase the number of your coins, as usual banks do. Cards are going allow MNX to become means of payment, etc.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

Thanks for the answer.

There are alot of project now that are also proposing to provide this service of turning crypto to fiat to spend, i think the most achievable of this crypto to fiat service is pay from your visa credit card enable with crypto, but the rest service will be a bit difficult imo

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

I have questions to ask. I learned about how can I exchange my cryptocurrencies into cash through the flowchart. I am wondering who are these agents cash point locations where I can claim it on every country? Isn't the cash will go directly to my card and I don't have to go to that agent to receive the cash?

I think they have a debit card where this will be a tools to make crypto/altcoins are able to convert in any currency if I am not mistaken. Here

are one it says to their whitepaper anyway were Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency,

cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash

WP>>>https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf
He had read the whitepaper already but he did not see that his problem was already stated at the WP. CryptoRiya will help everyone to cash out their crypto coin to fiat currency. We can withdraw it from different ways and one of it is in form of debit card. CryptoRiya will become a crypto exchange and their platform makes them more popular than other projects.

tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

GOODNEWS fellow supporters and investors.
even 40 percent bonus ends we still have another one.

If you were not able to partake in our 40% bonus giveaway, don't worry because we still have more goodies for you.

Our 30% bonus giveaway is live, and will be lasting till July 10th.

Hurry up and invest to partake today.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io for more info

SO CHIN UP!!! and smile!
Lannin Joe

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

The idea will be fortunate.
Interesting plan, logical approach!  Good luck all.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

What about the shitcoins? For example, since CryptoRiya will be accepting a large number of Cryptocurrencies, i happened to deposit in their wallet some of my coins but as time passes by some of those coins became dead or even dormant, will they still give value to my coins?
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:10:56 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 10:45:18 PM by scarleth06

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
You are great Bitdane. It never came into my mind. Imagine even if I am in a different country i can still order online and pay them with my cryptoRiya card of visa card and make my family a recipient. So even if i order them from here the store can send them to my family.
Yes what a great idea, with the use of cryptoriya card you can send money and buy goods then it will send to them wherever they are... By that your personal salary will not be used and you will have savings on it...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 

Yes the project of the crypto riya is very interesting and seductive as well because of the token sale.
Last time while i am readingbto the thread i saw a 50% off in the token sale in crypto riya project.
this is great for the investors and for those who really want to use the cryptoriya card whereas they can buy a token now in a small amount and can use to as their fees for some transaction that need a token of the CryptoRiya.
But it will be great if we will buy more token now coz we can use it in many reasons, like for our transaction here and we could also sell those token when the time that ciya tokens already in high demand...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:43:18 PM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 

Yes the project of the crypto riya is very interesting and seductive as well because of the token sale.
Last time while i am readingbto the thread i saw a 50% off in the token sale in crypto riya project.
this is great for the investors and for those who really want to use the cryptoriya card whereas they can buy a token now in a small amount and can use to as their fees for some transaction that need a token of the CryptoRiya.
But it will be great if we will buy more token now coz we can use it in many reasons, like for our transaction here and we could also sell those token when the time that ciya tokens already in high demand...
Now they're selling ciya tokens with a very low price of 0.03 usd and after the end of crowdsale it will become 0.40 each for every ciya token it will add 0.33 usd and if you buy now and sell after crowdsale you will earn that 0.33usd without doing anything, is it good right!?
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

Thanks for the answer.

MinexCoin is developing thought-out integral ecosystem that allows MNX to fulfill all the usual fiat money   functions. Each of the ecosystem element plays its role. For example, existing and working for almost a year now MinexBank is used to increase the number of your coins, as usual banks do. Cards are going allow MNX to become means of payment, etc.

As I see it you are very much convinced with the MinexCoin and the mixex card it offers. Although both offers a debit card, they are not directly competing with each other. As I've said the card for Cryptoriya is just another offer for its users. Try reading more about Cryptoriya so you can appreciate it as well. Users here are more excited to know that we can easily exchange crypto currency to cash without much hustle. Personally I will be buying the regular Cryptoriya Card, but just as you know they also offer a luxury card. Try reading the whitepaper and tell me what do you think of the project.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
You are great Bitdane. It never came into my mind. Imagine even if I am in a different country i can still order online and pay them with my cryptoRiya card of visa card and make my family a recipient. So even if i order them from here the store can send them to my family.
Yes what a great idea, with the use of cryptoriya card you can send money and buy goods then it will send to them wherever they are... By that your personal salary will not be used and you will have savings on it...

This is very nice and I think it is possible.  The purchase can be done after the conversion of our crypto to cash through CryptoRiya. Online selling will be very possible because it is just on the net and everyone can transact from it. Anything can be bought on the net, if we have digital cash, we can easily pay the items then it can be delivered instantly to our love ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: