Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

I am not caught by that post but by the quality of this project. It is helpful for the people who earned in cryptocurrency. Because right now, we cannot say that all of the people around the world are using cryptocurrency as medium of exchange. In fact, several companies and firms are just adapting the trend and we need a project that supports cashing out of our cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

Why too big a bonus to be given in their pre-sale? The biggest bonus i’ve seen so far is only 50% though 50% is rare, mostly is just 25%-40%. If indeed CryptoRiya has this big potential why lower the value to 65% less to attract investors? Will it not be a question too to other investors?
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

It might sounds good!  As I read in white paper of CRYPTORIYA is the first blockchain technology, we can cash out money without cards and cryptocurrency exchange in cash within a minute..what are the difference this cryptoriya platform to other banks and what are the advantages you offer to your clients?
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.

This is my dilemma too, as of the meantime crypto isn't accepted anywhere in my country. This project is good for some years but my question is what will happen to CryptoRiya if Crypto will be accepted 5 years from now. CryptoRiya needs to have a contingency plan or edge if the time has come that cryoto is accepted anywhere.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

I am not caught by that post but by the quality of this project. It is helpful for the people who earned in cryptocurrency. Because right now, we cannot say that all of the people around the world are using cryptocurrency as medium of exchange. In fact, several companies and firms are just adapting the trend and we need a project that supports cashing out of our cryptocurrency.

Definitely a good project can always caught the eyes of a good investor but this kind of offer can be a double edged sword, some will likely jump at will while other will become hesitant to join on the latter part.. and as I expected..

snipped...
Why too big a bonus to be given in their pre-sale? The biggest bonus i’ve seen so far is only 50% though 50% is rare, mostly is just 25%-40%. If indeed CryptoRiya has this big potential why lower the value to 65% less to attract investors? Will it not be a question too to other investors?
plutusbit

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:09:09 AM

in a world where cryptocurrency is growing so fast but only remains in a digital way rather than being used in daily life is so lame. It would really give me great joy if Cryptoriya will make it possible for us to exchanged our precious coins/tokens within minutes. Make this dream a reality Cryptoriya  Wink Wink Wink

richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

in a world where cryptocurrency is growing so fast but only remains in a digital way rather than being used in daily life is so lame. It would really give me great joy if Cryptoriya will make it possible for us to exchanged our precious coins/tokens within minutes. Make this dream a reality Cryptoriya  Wink Wink Wink

Cryptoriya will not only provide cryptocurrency to cash service but also cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank account and cryptocurrency to a debit card. They would be supporting not just 600 plus cryptocurrencies but will aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year. Best of all their services is KYC FREE, who could resist such service?
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

I agree with  you because not all people know about this cryptocurrency, but I think Cryptoriya give the

knowledge of all people about their platform, I hope they were looking forward this cryptoriya platform..best of luck..
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

Definitely a good project can always caught the eyes of a good investor but this kind of offer can be a double edged sword, some will likely jump at will while other will become hesitant to join on the latter part.. and as I expected..

snipped...

the team is ready to rock, they prepared everything even before hitting the ICO.

MVP : http://www.cryptoriya.io/mvp
whitepaper: https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

What is cryptoriya different to others? Is this legal?

In your cold wallet how can you say that it is a 100% safe and what are the assurance you given to your clients?
cryptoriya.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

What is cryptoriya different to others? Is this legal?

In your cold wallet how can you say that it is a 100% safe and what are the assurance you given to your clients?

For full details about different from other, please check our whitepaper.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

In my country, there is an application that provides the crypto enthussiasts a way to convert bitcoin and ethereum in fiat currency. In addition, we can also withdraw or deposit our funds in that application. Withdrawals can conduct in remittance area and there is an convenient store where we can deposit our funds.
How does CryptoRiya differ to other firms and application that provides the same offer?

meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

Cryptoriya offer a first blockchain base on new technology.
we know that not all people use this technology this may cause difficult to others.
what are the difference cryptocurrency exchange to our regular ATM machine?
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

I've just scanned their whitepaper because I was impressed in their project. Reality speaking, we need a project like CriptoRiya where we can convert anything we want specially, in our tokens. It is too hard to find a legit application where we can exchange our coins that we earned in trading or bounty hunting. If CryptoRiya will success, there is a possibility that the people in the whole cryptocurrency will use this.

flash12i

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

An exchange that even offers a digital arbitration system? Now that is something that keeps CryptoRiya immediately apart from the rest.

It looks and feels like that they do want to cater as many clients possible with the most (if not all) of cyrptocurrency that is in existence.

I'd have to dig in to CryptoRiya's whitepaper to learn more.  Be discussing with you all in the soonest.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

The image below shows the fee and capability of the card.
Can the team lower those fee for the better of the users?
And also the withdrawal fee, instead of having percent why put a fix amount?

https://i.imgur.com/w7PrX2a.jpg

Some people would just focus on the initial figures between paying 25$ or 100$, of course the initial choice would be the cryptoriya regular crypto card because it cheaper than the luxury card issuance, but they don't realize that in the long run, when they sum up all the transactions they would be doing after getting the card, they will be paying more on fees. So If i were to choose between the two cards, i would rather choose the luxury cards and pay a one time big time 100$ card issuance fee then always get lower fees on different services.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:55:23 PM

Some people would just focus on the initial figures between paying 25$ or 100$, of course the initial choice would be the cryptoriya regular crypto card because it cheaper than the luxury card issuance, but they don't realize that in the long run, when they sum up all the transactions they would be doing after getting the card, they will be paying more on fees. So If i were to choose between the two cards, i would rather choose the luxury cards and pay a one time big time 100$ card issuance fee then always get lower fees on different services.

@URCRYPTOKNIGHT
Exactly, you are looking for the initial figures.
This is all about on FEE overall.
Yes, you will be paying a hundred dollar for the luxury card!
For that, you are entitled to have only 1% withdrawal fee instead of 2% of regular one.
but try to look more.
regular cards don't need to pay monthly of 20 USD which luxury must.
calculating those amount you are really spending much for them.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

Do you have any video that will simply explain your project? Yes, we can relate easily because I know all of us here in forum are wanted to encash our cryptocurrency and vice versa. However, I want to have a deeper understanding on how does the role of CryptoRiya and its difference among other existing services?
A simple video can summarize the content of the project in whitepaper and it is helpful to us.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

At first the project seems okay when I read I saw the diagram above. The fees are tramendous high. Crypto enthusiast may not use t.

Kram31 it’s also not good for the fee to be based on percentage. What if the user will use it to buy an expensive product and if it’s via percentage he will pay more. Reduction of fees will make Cryptoriya a number one tool for crypto fan boys to use it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: