Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?

On what I see and read about their whitepaper Cryptoriya will be and cryptoexchanger more like a money exchanger for your cryptocurrency and you can use your credit cards or debit card to get exchange your cryptocurrency to fiat cash. And they won't conduct a KYC program so anyone around the world can freely use their platform for money exchange globally.
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:58:22 PM

Im glad that cryptoriya has been rated 9.82/10 on coinlauncher after the release of their minimum viable product (MVP), the ratings increased to 9.82 on coinlauncher as of May 17, 2018...
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Im glad that cryptoriya has been rated 9.82/10 on coinlauncher after the release of their minimum viable product (MVP), the ratings increased to 9.82 on coinlauncher as of May 17, 2018...
Wow! This is great. CryptoRiya becomes more progressive everytime I am visiting the thread. After the launch of MVP, expect that the project will increase its sales and it will become more attractive to the investors.

I am glad that the community opens toward CryptoRiya and soon, many rating sites will remark this project because it is unique than usual project.

catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

You're monitoring that project so hard  Shocked ... that looks suspicious ...
What is MVP by the way? Is it kind of the % which indicates the working product part?
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

yes somehow Cryptoria will be working as a remittance, but its not only cryptoriya. Cryptocurrency as a whole is mostly made for this purpose, cryptocurrency will change the way money moves around the world , make it faster.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

hey guys! good news i see this in their twitter account
 'This is the second phase of our pre-ICO. Invest and get 50% bonus'

just visit and invest

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/NHO7RYhFgp

and join us on telegram for more info

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/XoVPZftNnM

Good Luck....

beware with this one,
this is a NO NO!!
kindly go to cryptoriya website directly for investing on their project.
let's all be safe all the time.

Thank you for giving us a warning. Now that hackers are now active on hacking accounts and everything. We should be very careful to all the links we are logging in. Go to the official website of CryptoRiya and you can do whatever you wanted to do like joining on their Telegram.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

I've read that KYC is not needed on the platfrom, am I correct? if yes then does it mean that users will have their owned private-key on this platform? crpto-fiat and fiat-crypto is a very good idea nowadays as the crypto sphere is growing rapidly and surely there will be a lot of demands in the near future so I hope you succeed so we people could easily exchange their cryptocurrency anytime and anywhere.

ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

What is MVP by the way? Is it kind of the % which indicates the working product part?

That is good news! That kind of ratings wow.. that is so interesting, we hope all investors they see this, this is the time to invest to CRYPTORIYA
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:24:43 AM

MVP minimum viable product its like development technique of new products laid out all their features to satisfy early adopters or consumers, and after MVP the final set of features will developed after they considered the results and the response of its early user's...
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

hey guys! good news i see this in their twitter account
 'This is the second phase of our pre-ICO. Invest and get 50% bonus'

just visit and invest

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/NHO7RYhFgp

and join us on telegram for more info

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/XoVPZftNnM

Good Luck....

beware with this one,
this is a NO NO!!
kindly go to cryptoriya website directly for investing on their project.
let's all be safe all the time.

Is this guy spread a troll? Thank God because I did not open his shared link because it might be a phishing site.
For other people here, please be aware of users like this and if you want to gather some data about CryptoRiya, then you should go to their telegram. You can see it at the front page of this thread. Please don't be fooled by this kind of link because your investment may turns to nothing.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

Oh my God, did the scammers start writing directly so that they could send money to them? It is necessary to complain to the administrator that his account is blocked! The project is new and fraudsters are already attacking, this indicates that the project began to attract attention to attracting investors.
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:44:54 AM

I've read that KYC is not needed on the platfrom, am I correct? if yes then does it mean that users will have their owned private-key on this platform? crpto-fiat and fiat-crypto is a very good idea nowadays as the crypto sphere is growing rapidly and surely there will be a lot of demands in the near future so I hope you succeed so we people could easily exchange their cryptocurrency anytime and anywhere.
Answers from the WP:
One of the most important things of cryptoriya is no KYC needed from our valuable users. It is KYC free, so any user is free to use our services globally.

We use only cold storage for every P2P exchange & wallet transaction, users need to provide 2FA code for the security. The reason is so as the transaction proceeds, our user operation is safe and secure.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

Answers from the WP:
One of the most important things of cryptoriya is no KYC needed from our valuable users. It is KYC free, so any user is free to use our services globally.

We use only cold storage for every P2P exchange & wallet transaction, users need to provide 2FA code for the security. The reason is so as the transaction proceeds, our user operation is safe and secure.

As per my understanding from CryptoRiya's whitepaper, KYC (Know Your Customer) is not required for the general membership of users.

Those who went under a non-KYC can avail of the regular debit card of CryptoRiya.

But those who would like to receive maximum features of withdrawals and cash-out limits would have to go through the KYC to be able to receive CryptoRiya's Luxury Debit Card.

And as Nkrypt rightfully quoted from the whitepaper, CryptoRiya will be issuing cold wallets only to ensure safey, security and full control on their crypto assets.
salek69

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

Good project. I like plans and opportunities.
elycoinz

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

MVP minimum viable product its like development technique of new products laid out all their features to satisfy early adopters or consumers, and after MVP the final set of features will developed after they considered the results and the response of its early user's...

Hey catchandeat! There's really nothing suspicious about how updated JoelJames is on CryptoRiya.

I myself constantly look for developments and latest news of projects i consider worth of my while (and coins too, so to speak).

This is among the best practices around before contributing to a project, to learn more of what CryptoRiya has to offer is absolutely practical and makes a lot of sense.

You see, even you yourself came to know what an MVP is.  And i tell you, a project with a working MVP is definitely a good deal.  Hoping to see you onboard with the rest of the contributors for CryptoRiya.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
- Scorp -

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

Reserved
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

as I read in white paper Cryptoriya allowed users to exchange their any crypto curency in real time.
The users can spend or withdraw in the ATM and does not need to maintain a minimum balance.
I must say sounds good, unlike in my country you need to maintain a minumum balance of 2k 5k 10k peso but
if you have no money to maintain this kind of amount and you need the bank for remittance and now your card is closed,
now they have Cryptoriya is the first blockchain offer this to make a new platform an easy access and less effort.

Exactly Angela07. There will be no danger of account closure and penalty for not maintaining balance amount. You can leave your wallet empty since you the debit card you hold has monthly fee if it is the premium one. You will not have to worry if you overspend since there will be no such rule as that.

A no minimum balance requirement is indeed good as no part of our crypto asset is on hold allowing us full utilization when and where we need it.  It's like carrying cash everywhere as it is widely accepted that cash remains to be the dominant form of payment globally.

This move of CryptoRiya is noteworthy.  And them implementing a zero transaction fee for topping the cards and also a zero fee for any P2E transfer, profitability is very likely and a really good come on strategy for potential customers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: