Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

I've seen this "MVP" in a couple of places but can't figure out what it exactly means, not just the letters but what is it all about, the web site still leaves me confused. a simple explanation would be good.
http://www.cryptoriya.io/mvp/
Mvp most valuable player opps not that mvp, minimum viable product (MVP) its like they will lunch a product together with sufficient features to attract/satisfy early user's and after the result or after the MVP they will make a complete and final set of features that will design regarding to the response from the early user's ...

OK, I think I've got it, it's like some kind of '"Beta Test" to iron out the bugs and see what users want or not want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account.
Yes, you are right. They make our life easy because they use a card without going to the bank to withdraw our crypto currency anywhere we want and anytime we need. I hope it will be available to those country where digital currency is accepted because it has a big help to those users of crypto currency.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account.
Yes, you are right. They make our life easy because they use a card without going to the bank to withdraw our crypto currency anywhere we want and anytime we need. I hope it will be available to those country where digital currency is accepted because it has a big help to those users of crypto currency.
Cryptoriya can help other asset class or security token to trade in different currencies worldwide, the biggest threat to us is our banking system coz they are restricting to use digital assets to buy and sell/trade them into cash that's why this platform can change everything
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:50:26 AM

I am wondering if how much is the "highest withdrawal limit" mentioned on their youtube video? This is kinda overwhelming because they don't charge any transaction fee. If this will be implemented and will be launched, I will be the first one in line to get that debit card. Great deal for crypto people who wanted to get their crypto converted in the easiest way possible.

Same here, they need to put withdrawal limit like 1,000 usd is a good in other country. Also it protects the user of the card. I hope cryptoriya team can answer us. Anyway I’m with you I will be happy to have this card on my hand since, I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast I just withdraw what I need to use
They should make tier 1 to 3 when it comes in withdrawal. Like what others have, they set the limits to the clients.
For example:
Tier 1 can withdraw 100USD to 500USD per month
Tier 2 can withdraw 500USD to 1000USD per month
Tier 3 can withdraw 10000USD above per month

Every tier needs a verification for the users but since CryptoRiya will not accept KYC, I think it is hard to implement.

kwendy

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:27:25 AM

Base on white paper cold wallet is a offline wallet for storage a digital assets on platform that are not connected in the internet, how can you say this is a 100% safe? And the wallet where you can storage over 1600 types of currencies in 1 wallet. I can’t imagine with the new technology in this millenial was so very techie.

As I can see with it mate this one is more like in Electrum wallet. Because Electrum is one of the cold wallet that can be consider or an offline

wallet, meaning there is an instances that can be hack like what happened to others electrum users. But I am hoping this one is not the same

with the electrum scheme.
I do not yet encounter electrum waller since I am just using android phone. Having electrum wallet is my dream but when I saw your criticism, I think it is hard to trust in a cold wallet such as eletrum. However, I can modify this if I will testify that CryptoRiya is trustworthy even our wallet to this project is a cold wallet.
I want to use cold wallet because I think it is more secure when our coins are far away from internet. Safe and secure, I am hoping that CryptoRiya will make that for us!
We can't say or predict what will happen to our wallet, we do not know when the hackers attack, we need more secure our wallet when we open don't just trust the unfamiliar sites, cryptoriya will give us a chance to have a cash anywhere without bank, i want to try it as soon as possible if it is available in our country.

nothing is predictable but it is certainly worth trying Cryptoriya as this give a good hope for cryptocurreny if it become successful. Cryptocurrency is definitely known by now around the world but people are still having a hard time cashing out their cryptos, so having cryptoriya will be a dream come true.

Yes! I think we should give CryptoRiya a chance to prove itself and the services its offers. The CryptoRiya team will be the one responsible for all our concerns so they will do the best thing to do for the development of the system. What our real concern is on how to make things work for our hard-earned Cryptocurrency the best and safest way possible.
You're right about that, and beside we will find out how helpful it is and how big is the change after the end of this ICO sale, every project has its own platform and almoat they have a positive goal for every traders or investors. We will be given a chance to make the impossible be possible for everyone in the world of crypto currency.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:14:34 AM

I am wondering if how much is the "highest withdrawal limit" mentioned on their youtube video? This is kinda overwhelming because they don't charge any transaction fee. If this will be implemented and will be launched, I will be the first one in line to get that debit card. Great deal for crypto people who wanted to get their crypto converted in the easiest way possible.

Same here, they need to put withdrawal limit like 1,000 usd is a good in other country. Also it protects the user of the card. I hope cryptoriya team can answer us. Anyway I’m with you I will be happy to have this card on my hand since, I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast I just withdraw what I need to use
They should make tier 1 to 3 when it comes in withdrawal. Like what others have, they set the limits to the clients.
For example:

Every tier needs a verification for the users but since CryptoRiya will not accept KYC, I think it is hard to implement.
Just like the application I have used in order to withdraw fiat currency. It has three types of verification where in every tier has its own requirements. ID, certificate of residency and etc. But it is not applicable in CryptoRiya since this project does not need to pass KYC verification.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:05:58 AM

As I read in some part of white paper

“ The company Cryptoriya give you
the service that you can exchange any Cryptocurrency into cash within 10
minutes globally. We have served you a hybrid network. It functions globally.
You can transfer your cryptocurrency in any part of the world. We are providing
this system by analyzing the market because many of the companies are
providing a card for the cash transaction, but the fee is quite high “

I am personally experiencing this kind of transaction with my sister in other country she gave me card then when i cash out here in my country at atm i'm getting angry and shock it so very high fees for one transaction, that's why we can stop that kind of bank remittance and find another options.
Now there's  Cryptoriya hope will  help all the people especially all overseas worker to lessen cost of fees.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:46:50 AM

That's right! The cryptoriya's has so many characteristics that is very helpful to the people who wants their cryptocurrenies be change into a real money.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

I've seen this in their twitter account i caught my attention on this,

"CRYPTORIYA is thrilled to announce that we hit our goal of 50,000 participants in 26–27 hours!  The CRYPTORIYA team truCRYPTORIYA is thrilled to announce that we hit our goal of 50,000 participants in 26–27 hours! "

hope many investors caught the attention to learn and invest this kind of project.

kindly visit: https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1000993358163120129
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

As I read in white paper many leading providers are imposing excessive commission in converting cryptocurrency many companies has exploitative, now Cryptoriya they give us a free conversion of cryptocurrency there is no middle man, no high commission. Cryptoriya give the best solution to the users to exchange their cryptocurrency in any mode. That is good news! Hope this kind of platform will be successful now and in the future.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

one of the good features of the cryptoriya is that the cryptoriya allows the people to hold  their crypto currencies and sell it in a good price if the price of a certain crypto currency is high.

that is right and also the advantage off the cryptoriya is that you can encash or withdraw any form of the crypto currecies in to a real money.

Cryptoriya, surely will have an internal exchange of coins to bitcoin so that they can easily change ot to cash. Cryptoriya is like your local exchange but this time Cryptoriya is international based where u can use visa or mastercard to withdraw. It’s the same with abra but with card for withdrawals

yes cryptoriya will have an exchange of its own, its like everything you want to happen in crypto rolled out into one.  but they have offered services more than the current exchanges in the market are offering. its high time that exchange should be more than exchanges.
I read in the white paper that exchange of any 1,600 token is free but when you withdraw this token to cash from atm there's still a charge and depends on how much money you will take... But the good news about cryptoriya the fee's is not much higher compared to  other exchange platforms... 
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

For example:

A quick correction Castiel05!

Generally, CryptoRiya do not need a KYC for members to be able to use their platform. Though, to avail of their Luxury Debit Card, the user need to go through the KYC and be verified before he can enjoy the beneits the Luxury Debit Card has to offer (such as 10x Max Balance, no monthly withdrawal limits, etc).
elycoinz

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

one of the good features of the cryptoriya is that the cryptoriya allows the people to hold  their crypto currencies and sell it in a good price if the price of a certain crypto currency is high.

that is right and also the advantage off the cryptoriya is that you can encash or withdraw any form of the crypto currecies in to a real money.

Cryptoriya, surely will have an internal exchange of coins to bitcoin so that they can easily change ot to cash. Cryptoriya is like your local exchange but this time Cryptoriya is international based where u can use visa or mastercard to withdraw. It’s the same with abra but with card for withdrawals

yes cryptoriya will have an exchange of its own, its like everything you want to happen in crypto rolled out into one.  but they have offered services more than the current exchanges in the market are offering. its high time that exchange should be more than exchanges.
I read in the white paper that exchange of any 1,600 token is free but when you withdraw this token to cash from atm there's still a charge and depends on how much money you will take... But the good news about cryptoriya the fee's is not much higher compared to  other exchange platforms...  are

Hi there JoelJames! I read this part too and what makes it more meaningful is CryptoRiya knowing the difficulties and probabilities of said tokens and stating it clearly that they do hope all these coins are tradable and is not merely on the exchange due to the exchange merely listing them even in its valueless state.

As for the fees, a 2% ATM withdrawal fee applies for the Regular Debit Card, and a 1% withdrawal fee for the Luxury Debit Card.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

Hello everyone!

Just wanting to remind all of you  that CryptoRiya's 50% bonus for buying CIYA tokens.

Here's the twitter/link https://twitter.com/cryptoriya

Don't miss this wonderful opportunity of getting 50% bonus when you buy CIYA tokens.

To buy, visit https://www.cryptoriya.io 

Visit  https://t.me/cryptoriya  to join our telegram community
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

For example:

I think it’s not a good idea for CryptoRiya to put wothdrawal limits. I suggest that the platform of Cryptoriya gives the user a choice to adjust his or her own limit. That’s better turn around for this
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

The question to raise here is, will they have enough atm machines everywhere? If they will only have one per city and it will take me 3 hours travel to reach the city then it will be worst.  I wish they can be like one platform in my country wherein i can convert my cryptocurrency in my wallet to local money then send a command to send it to a particular establishment accredited by this exchange platform so i can just go there and claim my cash using the details the exchange gave me.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

That's right! The cryptoriya's has so many characteristics that is very helpful to the people who wants their cryptocurrenies be change into a real money.

Yes indeed. People nowadays are more on convenience than any other options. They want to have things much easier and faster. They spent money for convenience and leisure. By CryptoRiya, their desire to have instant money by having it on a card, this will be the best advantage that this project could give.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:06:08 PM

Yes indeed. People nowadays are more on convenience than any other options. They want to have things much easier and faster. They spent money for convenience and leisure. By CryptoRiya, their desire to have instant money by having it on a card, this will be the best advantage that this project could give.
Yes life will be easier with our internet today and it's getting busier day by day. I think the way they offer is to help people in our society coz some are not techy and doesn't even know how to create wallet. They use 2nd provider wallet that are prone to malware. So we have this kind of system that are backup of debit cards.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:20:34 AM

the concept offered in the project is indeed very nice and helpful. Let us support this project, so that the project could be progressing nicely.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:28:27 AM

the concept offered in the project is indeed very nice and helpful. Let us support this project, so that the project could be progressing nicely.
It seems like this project did have too many who support it so that in the future it could be easier to achieve the target because I also see that the project has a nice goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: