Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

Cryptoriya Regular Debit Cards

Cryptoriya regular debit cards is issued easily. You can use this debit card in daily basis. It does not need KYC. There are no monthly charges for the card.

Card Issuance Fee - $25 paid in CIYA token
Daily purchase limits - $8,500 USD
Online purchase fee - zero fees
Max balance - Equal to 7 BTC
KYC - No KYC needed
Crypto to Card Fees - 1.5%
Daily ATM withdrawal limit $6,500 USD
ATM withdrawal fees - 2%
Monthly spend limits - $30,000 USD
Monthly Card Fees - Free

With the above details, you can see that the regular cryptoriya debit card already has a lot to offer. I love the idea that you don't need to pay a monthly card fee.

In contrast here is the details for the Luxury Debit Card of Cryptoriya

Issue Fee - $100 Paid in CIYA Token
Daily Purchase limit - $50,000 USD
Online Purchase Fees - Zero Fees
Max Balance - Equal to 75 BTC
KYC - Yes with KYC
Crypto to Card Load Fees - 1%
Daily ATM withdrawal limit - $25,000 USD
ATM withdrawal fees - 1%
Monthly spend limits - unlimited
Monthly Card Fees - $20 USD Paid in CIYA Token

Cryptoriya luxury debit card are for premium users.

Seeing the comparison, I think I have to settle with the regular card. The monthly fees alone for the luxury card is almost the same as the issuance fee for the regular card.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alonczek

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

10 days more to go for their second phase of pre-ICO. Buy Ciya tokens and get 50% bonus. What are you waiting for? Invest now and get 50% bonus.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

I believe that this project is not reaching much attention. I hope that people take time to read what CryptoRiya is and appreciate how it help us have easier access to crypto to cash exchange in the future and the other stuffs that cryptoriya has to offer.

Here are the easy steps to convert crypto to cash using Cryptoriya
1. Visit the App or cryptoriya website and select the currency you wish to exchange.
2. Location Selection. Select the country and city where you want to receive the cash.
3. Enter the amounts. Cryptoriya will automatically check the available cash limits of the agent in the city you selected. Enter any amount between the minimum and maximum limits.
4. Send the cryptocurrency. Send the deposit amount to the displayed address and wait for confirmation on the blockchain network. Once confirmed notification will be sent via sms and email.
5. Visit our nearby location. Users visit the nearest agent/cash point location and provide the transaction number and 8 digit pin. The agent will check the details and request for OTP.
6. Receive the cash. Once the verification is completed, the agent will give the cash to the user and transaction is completed.

It is easy to follow and to understand the process of converting crypto to cash using cryptoriya.
Do they have already released the alpha or beta version? Because we can experience their application more if the released it already. Aside from that, we will know the things that the company should modify or enhance in order for the system to develop.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Dentthehabo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

Seems very good. Good luck dev's.
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

this is all we need thank you.. to cash without bank and facilitate everything.. good work I hope the best for you!
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:56:27 AM

An excerpt from the WhitePaper:

In starting, cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year.

Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank
account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash.

A very ambitious target, yet a very noble part of CryptoRiya.

With many people nowadays not simply depending on bitcoin but with many other altcoins around, CryptoRiya will be the best bet to easily convert our coins into fiat currency.

And if they are indeed able to secure channels that will allow any cryptocurrency to be wired to our bank accounts anytime, anywhere, then there's no doubt CryptoRiya is in for a major vote of confidence.
zlupin

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:23:20 AM

I think that this project is quite a profitable investment at the present time
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:29:52 AM

An excerpt from the WhitePaper:

In starting, cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year.

Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank
account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash.

A very ambitious target, yet a very noble part of CryptoRiya.

With many people nowadays not simply depending on bitcoin but with many other altcoins around, CryptoRiya will be the best bet to easily convert our coins into fiat currency.

And if they are indeed able to secure channels that will allow any cryptocurrency to be wired to our bank accounts anytime, anywhere, then there's no doubt CryptoRiya is in for a major vote of confidence.

I see a lot of struggles that CryptoRiya will have to haggle with as they aim to deliver such a robust platform of exchanging cryptocurrencies in an instant (add to the the P2P and P2E services they will be offering).

Though you are right, it is noteworthy to mention the nobleness of the project as they wanted cryptocurrency to be applied in our daily lives even wanting to enable us to pay parking tickets right out of our crypto wallets, the giant hurdles along their way is undeniable.

Hoping to hear progressive report from CryptoRiya as to where they stand now in terms of bank transfers that will make it feel that we are looking at the realization of this project in the very near future.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:51:03 AM

Currently, many leading providers in the market are imposing excessive
commission for converting of Cryptocurrency while at the same time, cryptoriya
give you the free conversion of cryptocurrency; there will be no middleman, no
high commission. Cryptoriya is the only best solution for users to exchange their
cryptocurrency in any mode.

from CryptoRiya's Whitepaper

Should this be a realization with the launch of the platform, we can expect a high volume of users who will embrace the offerings of CryptoRiya.

A free conversion of Cryptocurrency is a really great deal, so to say.  As it elimates the need to sell one's tokens to turn it into the more popular currencies such as bitcoin, ethereum or neo.

The ability to simply convert one currency into another will be very comforting to the majority of the crypto community as it entails flexibility at any given point of time.

Though i, personally, would want to know how CryptoRiya plans to execute this part of the whitepaper without dealing with the general trading concept of tokens to convert crypto into fiat currency.
HermeloWayo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:56:27 AM

I've reviewed all the details of your idea and everything is actually very nice
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:37:12 AM

CryptoRiya is a timely offering as we witness the Battle for Digital Supremacy among existing CryptoCurrency.

With CryptoRiya offering a pool of digital assets to be easily converted, exchanged, transferred or sent anytime and anywhere in the globe, i'd say they just became really relevant to the times of today.

And in 10 days, as the pre-ICO ends, we will see how much CryptoRiya was able to convince the crypto community that they could indeed deliver what they proposed.  Hoping that a lot already supported and bought their CIYA as we see a very promising platform that could change the way we interact with our digital assets.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

I am very glad to see the platform for the future of the cryptocurrency, CryptoRiya, which allows anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy and send any cryptocurrency anywhere in the world without a bank account.
The future is now!!! Can't wait for this platform to become reality. I wish it could really cash out any cryptocurrency, including those new ICOs in case, like if this is where newly distributed tokens are tradeable, then this would be the best
Me too, i can't wait to use the card of this project having different crypto currency. This is a good project having many advantages when withdrawing a money anytime. I know having the card of cryptoriya is more than having a card at the bank, because in this, you can secure any crypto compare to bank that only local money is accepted.
This is a good way, without additional dizzying applications and banks can directly convert into what they want.

This platform is the one you can use for all crypto related transaction! If you avail their debit card, you can use your crypto directly for shopping. Also, you can just visit their site to convert, trade or send crypto. The one platform for all your crypto needs.
One platform to rule them all, and in convenience, bind them!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy I really hope that the platform can perform all the types of transactions they enumerated in the whitepaper since that's really is what all crypto users are waiting for here.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

I am wondering if how much is the "highest withdrawal limit" mentioned on their youtube video? This is kinda overwhelming because they don't charge any transaction fee. If this will be implemented and will be launched, I will be the first one in line to get that debit card. Great deal for crypto people who wanted to get their crypto converted in the easiest way possible.

Same here, they need to put withdrawal limit like 1,000 usd is a good in other country. Also it protects the user of the card. I hope cryptoriya team can answer us. Anyway I’m with you I will be happy to have this card on my hand since, I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast I just withdraw what I need to use
They should make tier 1 to 3 when it comes in withdrawal. Like what others have, they set the limits to the clients.
For example:
Tier 1 can withdraw 100USD to 500USD per month
Tier 2 can withdraw 500USD to 1000USD per month
Tier 3 can withdraw 10000USD above per month

Every tier needs a verification for the users but since CryptoRiya will not accept KYC, I think it is hard to implement.

A quick correction Castiel05!

Generally, CryptoRiya do not need a KYC for members to be able to use their platform. Though, to avail of their Luxury Debit Card, the user need to go through the KYC and be verified before he can enjoy the beneits the Luxury Debit Card has to offer (such as 10x Max Balance, no monthly withdrawal limits, etc).
Oh really! Where did you get that data? Well, thanks for clarification. I thought CryptoRiya will not accept KYC anymore. But I think I am wrong. Now I know, this project will also ensure that everyone who used their debit card is legal.

vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

I am wondering if how much is the "highest withdrawal limit" mentioned on their youtube video? This is kinda overwhelming because they don't charge any transaction fee. If this will be implemented and will be launched, I will be the first one in line to get that debit card. Great deal for crypto people who wanted to get their crypto converted in the easiest way possible.

Same here, they need to put withdrawal limit like 1,000 usd is a good in other country. Also it protects the user of the card. I hope cryptoriya team can answer us. Anyway I’m with you I will be happy to have this card on my hand since, I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast I just withdraw what I need to use
They should make tier 1 to 3 when it comes in withdrawal. Like what others have, they set the limits to the clients.
For example:
Tier 1 can withdraw 100USD to 500USD per month
Tier 2 can withdraw 500USD to 1000USD per month
Tier 3 can withdraw 10000USD above per month

Every tier needs a verification for the users but since CryptoRiya will not accept KYC, I think it is hard to implement.

A quick correction Castiel05!

Generally, CryptoRiya do not need a KYC for members to be able to use their platform. Though, to avail of their Luxury Debit Card, the user need to go through the KYC and be verified before he can enjoy the beneits the Luxury Debit Card has to offer (such as 10x Max Balance, no monthly withdrawal limits, etc).
Oh really! Where did you get that data? Well, thanks for clarification. I thought CryptoRiya will not accept KYC anymore. But I think I am wrong. Now I know, this project will also ensure that everyone who used their debit card is legal.
So if that's the case then probably I should pass my kyc to get my debit card and to ensure that im the right person to use the card. However how  much is the maintaining balance to maintain the amount on my debit card?
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

Cryptoriya regular debit cards is issued easily. You can use this debit card in daily basis. It does not need KYC. There are no monthly charges for the card.

KYC - No KYC needed
ATM withdrawal fees - 2%
Monthly Card Fees - Free

With the above details, you can see that the regular cryptoriya debit card already has a lot to offer. I love the idea that you don't need to pay a monthly card fee.

KYC - Yes with KYC
ATM withdrawal fees - 1%

Seeing the comparison, I think I have to settle with the regular card. The monthly fees alone for the luxury card is almost the same as the issuance fee for the regular card.

Likewise, I will also be using the regular card after cryptoriya has become available to the public. Although Luxury card are really enticing, the const of maintaining a Luxury card is truly just a luxury. I was wondering if it is allowed to have multiple regular cryptoriya cards.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

KYC - No KYC needed
ATM withdrawal fees - 2%
Monthly Card Fees - Free

KYC - Yes with KYC
ATM withdrawal fees - 1%

Likewise, I will also be using the regular card after cryptoriya has become available to the public. Although Luxury card are really enticing, the const of maintaining a Luxury card is truly just a luxury. I was wondering if it is allowed to have multiple regular cryptoriya cards.

I think that multiple regular card will be allowed per individual since there will be no KYC required in getting one. Its raining hard in my area and at times like this I cant help but think that it will be really helpful if I can convert my crypto to cash using cryptoriya.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

I am very glad to see the platform for the future of the cryptocurrency, CryptoRiya, which allows anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy and send any cryptocurrency anywhere in the world without a bank account.
The future is now!!! Can't wait for this platform to become reality. I wish it could really cash out any cryptocurrency, including those new ICOs in case, like if this is where newly distributed tokens are tradeable, then this would be the best
Me too, i can't wait to use the card of this project having different crypto currency. This is a good project having many advantages when withdrawing a money anytime. I know having the card of cryptoriya is more than having a card at the bank, because in this, you can secure any crypto compare to bank that only local money is accepted.
This is a good way, without additional dizzying applications and banks can directly convert into what they want.

That's right the crypto riya project platform didn't give the people that hassle type of feeling.
Just invest to the crypto riya project platform the all.of tge crypto currencies also can come in just one wallet then they can go to the banks and convert it into a real fiat money.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:16:52 PM

I believe that this project is not reaching much attention. I hope that people take time to read what CryptoRiya is and appreciate how it help us have easier access to crypto to cash exchange in the future and the other stuffs that cryptoriya has to offer.

Here are the easy steps to convert crypto to cash using Cryptoriya
1. Visit the App or cryptoriya website and select the currency you wish to exchange.
2. Location Selection. Select the country and city where you want to receive the cash.
3. Enter the amounts. Cryptoriya will automatically check the available cash limits of the agent in the city you selected. Enter any amount between the minimum and maximum limits.
4. Send the cryptocurrency. Send the deposit amount to the displayed address and wait for confirmation on the blockchain network. Once confirmed notification will be sent via sms and email.
5. Visit our nearby location. Users visit the nearest agent/cash point location and provide the transaction number and 8 digit pin. The agent will check the details and request for OTP.
6. Receive the cash. Once the verification is completed, the agent will give the cash to the user and transaction is completed.

It is easy to follow and to understand the process of converting crypto to cash using cryptoriya.

I don't think that this project was neglected. Some are just being observant and they do their own analysis of the system and how the platform works. Thank you junior002 for sharing this steps on how to convert to cash using CryptoRiya platform, it really helps us understand the process.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

CryptoRiya is a timely offering as we witness the Battle for Digital Supremacy among existing CryptoCurrency.

With CryptoRiya offering a pool of digital assets to be easily converted, exchanged, transferred or sent anytime and anywhere in the globe, i'd say they just became really relevant to the times of today.

And in 10 days, as the pre-ICO ends, we will see how much CryptoRiya was able to convince the crypto community that they could indeed deliver what they proposed.  Hoping that a lot already supported and bought their CIYA as we see a very promising platform that could change the way we interact with our digital assets.

Oh! You mean it will only take 10 more days to go before the pre-ICO ends? Those who have not yet invested need to hurry not to be late. 50% bonus is a lot, too good an opportunity to be let go with out participating in. So we will be waiting for the main ICO to take place then. I cannot wait more to see these platform implemented. Best of luck CryptoRiya.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

As of now, all of the crypto projects dealing with debit cards and cards in general goes into a scam projects. A lot of projects here in this forum regarding with cards are gone because they are all scam. How does CryptoRiya differ from those existed debit card projects who scammed millions of people?
I supported also tons of project that deals with debit cards and they are almost gone when the token sale done. Sometimes, I caught them in scam accusations here in forum and sadly to say, no one of I participated a project that used debit cards is true and successful.
Well, I hope CryptoRiya is different among them and I wish that this project really do what their purpose is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: