Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the last day of 30% bonus give away.

What are you waiting for? Hurry up and be one of the beneficiaries of the 30% bonus.

Buy CIYA tokens today and get your bonus.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy CIYA tokens today

Follow their Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/cryptoriya/ <--- source
So what’s next in line now? After this phase of their ICO what will be next? How many stages of ICO they have? This project seems to be quiet, can’t even hear any update on the development of their projects.

If you pay a visit to the website you will see the latest progress of ico and details about stages, i don't understand what kind of development you hope to see since ico is still ongoing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:06:54 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

I do think also that the crypto riya project platform.will reach their success soon and i am sure for it god speed for the team.of crypto riya.

And please make it so fast that we can use it right now, as in right now. Very interested on this project.
I will surely change my kind of wallet and send all of my coins and token on this badass project. Keep up the good work Crytoriya Team and Devs.
We are all waiting on their project because knowing that this project is very interested and want some try because its a big help for us who are holding some token, let us all bring this to the fullest support on the project.
I agree! Let us give our full support on spreading the news. It is expected that some might not appreciate the system because it is quite good but I don't think it is extremely "too good to be true". CryptoRiya somehow has some areas to work out but overall, it will really help all of us to secure our Crypto and giving us the most convenient way to convert our crypto to cash easily.
nivea23

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

how much users have registered in ico?
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

I do think also that the crypto riya project platform.will reach their success soon and i am sure for it god speed for the team.of crypto riya.

And please make it so fast that we can use it right now, as in right now. Very interested on this project.
I will surely change my kind of wallet and send all of my coins and token on this badass project. Keep up the good work Crytoriya Team and Devs.
We are all waiting on their project because knowing that this project is very interested and want some try because its a big help for us who are holding some token, let us all bring this to the fullest support on the project.
I agree! Let us give our full support on spreading the news. It is expected that some might not appreciate the system because it is quite good but I don't think it is extremely "too good to be true". CryptoRiya somehow has some areas to work out but overall, it will really help all of us to secure our Crypto and giving us the most convenient way to convert our crypto to cash easily.

Cryptoriya is really a good project and a practical one.  Everyone want to have their crypto converted to cash fast. Security will surely be the top priority for Cryptoriya since they can accomodate most of the crypto currency available in the market.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:16:11 AM

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the last day of 30% bonus give away.

What are you waiting for? Hurry up and be one of the beneficiaries of the 30% bonus.

Buy CIYA tokens today and get your bonus.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy CIYA tokens today

Follow their Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/cryptoriya/ <--- source
So what’s next in line now? After this phase of their ICO what will be next? How many stages of ICO they have? This project seems to be quiet, can’t even hear any update on the development of their projects.
It will surprise us for sure! I hope that CryptoRiya is not scam because it has a wonderful platform. I believe to the team as well as the project but I do not see any updates regarding with their token sale. I saw also a small amount of tokens they raised and I think it is quiet scary to the project. I like the idea so please provide us an adequate performance also.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:30:53 AM

It is true that there are too many coins and tokens that are somewhere no potential to have value but let we think on how Crytoriya so friendly on coins and tokens.
So what if they haven’t value? isn’t that a big deal? at least Cryptoriya shows up they are not a Racist wallet unlike other wallets that used to choose only the high paid coins and tokens. Support this project.

Racist wallet? Lol. It's not about any kind of discrimination, it's about relevance and comfort. There are plenty of meaningless coins on the market and they don't even worth mentioning on any kind of platform.
In the field of cryptocurrency, there is no room for the shitcoins. It is not a racial discrimination because there is no race that is being oppressed or deprived. It is good that CryptoRiya will honor other cryptocurrency but I think it is much better if they will put the coin that has a value because it is senseless if they just display this shitcoins.

Now that's a new term. Its glad to know that Cryptoriya wallet will be open to almost all type of crypto-currencies. However, not all crypto currency have value since not all projects that had their ICO are successful. Most often than not, the value of the Coin depreciates just after the ICO and you can't blame other wallet for choosing cryptocurrencies with more stable value like bitcoin and ethereum. Anyway, the fast crypto to cash exchange of Cryptoriya is really great.
Does it affects the transaction? If there are lots of cryptocurrency that they will accept, it will become a slow process in processing a certain transaction because many users will be able to change their crypto to fiat. How does the CryptoRiya solve this case?
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:42:22 AM

If you are yet to get your CIYA tokens, don't worry too much because our public ICO will start on 1st of July and you will get 40% when you buy CIYA tokens. Dont miss out this opportunity of taking part in this good project’s noble vision.

To know more,  kindly visit cryptoriya.io

Or join our telegram community
https://t.me/cryptoriya

I've already bought my slice of the CryptoRiya pie and I recommend others get there slice too while it's still going cheep.
Thanks for your supporting! I hope that our investment here will not be wasted. Anyway, I have a strong feeling that CryptoRiya will success. The community is big and there are moderators at their telegram, what I should find is the presence of their CEO. Well, I am hoping that he will never runs us!

Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

No doubt, this is a great and important project for all enthusiasts in the world of cryptocurrency. But not the only one. I would very much like to hear the difference in this project from the rest? Many projects (for example, Monaco, Mavex) have long promised to all the cards, but time passes, but there are no maps.

I know another project that has already opened pre-order. For example is Minexcoin.

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6sb

What is your strength? How does your project benefit from others?

Thanks for the answer.

So, who can answer me on my questions???))) Nobody???
The difference here is CryptoRiya can turn your cryptocurrencies into cash in different ways. First through bank accounts, second throught their visa debit cards, third through your own visa credit card, though not directly cash but you can pay your visa credit with cryptocurrencies from your CryptoRiya wallet. And lastly you can send cash to CryptoRiya accredited remittance centers from your CryptoRiya wallet and you can also exchange your Ciya tokens to other cryptocurrency. By the way their wallets hold huge types of cryptocurrencies.

Minexcoin focuses on the minex card they offer. On the other hand, what really great about Cryptoriya is you can exchange Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank! As the title of this Ann thread say. Cryptoriya card is just an additional offer to its users but not having one will not limit you in using cryptoriya services as long as you have an internet. Cryptoriya offers users not just the crypto to card, but crypto to cash, crypto to bank or crypto to crypto exchanges. Cryptoriya wallet will also be able accommodate almost around 1,600 crypto coins in existence. Its my turn to ask you a question then, aside from the minex card, what does your minexcoin offer?

MinexCoin is developing thought-out integral ecosystem that allows MNX to fulfill all the usual fiat money   functions. Each of the ecosystem element plays its role. For example, existing and working for almost a year now MinexBank is used to increase the number of your coins, as usual banks do. Cards are going allow MNX to become means of payment, etc.

As I see it you are very much convinced with the MinexCoin and the mixex card it offers. Although both offers a debit card, they are not directly competing with each other. As I've said the card for Cryptoriya is just another offer for its users. Try reading more about Cryptoriya so you can appreciate it as well. Users here are more excited to know that we can easily exchange crypto currency to cash without much hustle. Personally I will be buying the regular Cryptoriya Card, but just as you know they also offer a luxury card. Try reading the whitepaper and tell me what do you think of the project.

I agree on you dude. Many project and platform are the same as this Criptoriya Project around the globe.
Maybe the only difference is the conversion of cryptocurrencies into cash in short period of time. What’s new on this? All company and Developers offers that kind of feature but in the end, they didn’t provide good service.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

No doubt, this is a great and important project for all enthusiasts in the world of cryptocurrency. But not the only one. I would very much like to hear the difference in this project from the rest? Many projects (for example, Monaco, Mavex) have long promised to all the cards, but time passes, but there are no maps.

I know another project that has already opened pre-order. For example is Minexcoin.

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6sb

What is your strength? How does your project benefit from others?

Thanks for the answer.

So, who can answer me on my questions???))) Nobody???
The difference here is CryptoRiya can turn your cryptocurrencies into cash in different ways. First through bank accounts, second throught their visa debit cards, third through your own visa credit card, though not directly cash but you can pay your visa credit with cryptocurrencies from your CryptoRiya wallet. And lastly you can send cash to CryptoRiya accredited remittance centers from your CryptoRiya wallet and you can also exchange your Ciya tokens to other cryptocurrency. By the way their wallets hold huge types of cryptocurrencies.

Minexcoin focuses on the minex card they offer. On the other hand, what really great about Cryptoriya is you can exchange Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank! As the title of this Ann thread say. Cryptoriya card is just an additional offer to its users but not having one will not limit you in using cryptoriya services as long as you have an internet. Cryptoriya offers users not just the crypto to card, but crypto to cash, crypto to bank or crypto to crypto exchanges. Cryptoriya wallet will also be able accommodate almost around 1,600 crypto coins in existence. Its my turn to ask you a question then, aside from the minex card, what does your minexcoin offer?

MinexCoin is developing thought-out integral ecosystem that allows MNX to fulfill all the usual fiat money   functions. Each of the ecosystem element plays its role. For example, existing and working for almost a year now MinexBank is used to increase the number of your coins, as usual banks do. Cards are going allow MNX to become means of payment, etc.

As I see it you are very much convinced with the MinexCoin and the mixex card it offers. Although both offers a debit card, they are not directly competing with each other. As I've said the card for Cryptoriya is just another offer for its users. Try reading more about Cryptoriya so you can appreciate it as well. Users here are more excited to know that we can easily exchange crypto currency to cash without much hustle. Personally I will be buying the regular Cryptoriya Card, but just as you know they also offer a luxury card. Try reading the whitepaper and tell me what do you think of the project.

I agree on you dude. Many project and platform are the same as this Criptoriya Project around the globe.
Maybe the only difference is the conversion of cryptocurrencies into cash in short period of time. What’s new on this? All company and Developers offers that kind of feature but in the end, they didn’t provide good service.
Lol! I got you, its not new. But let us wait maybe we will see some updates in the development of this project. Maybe the team is just busy on the project so they dont have time to update their followers?
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

I looked at the project information, the clear roadmap, the experienced team, the first blockchain technology to give users the ability to exchange electronic money into cash within minutes, the project has a good foundation.

This is a really nice observation and analysis. I bet you have a good background on seeing potential projects which will make it to the top. CryptoRiya is really amazing and will definitely give advantageous benefits to all crypto users by simply converting crypto to cash within minutes and made possible without any bank. Let us continue supporting the project.

Yes, and more and more users will surely appreciate the project if they are able to see and read this thread. I think this project is not receiving much attention it deserves. I hope they will be able to reach their soft cap and hard cap. I want to have my own cryptoriya card and be a cryptoriya agent here in my area if possible.
Sometimes I am thinking of too many projects presented similar to this. Giving or presenting means to convert cryptocurrencies to cash in a click. Provding debit cards but in reality, are there ever crypto-debit cards existing right now? What if all these plans CryptoRiya has will just remain plans? Just asking.  Smiley

I know how you feel mate, I also saw  project before here where someone is converting their altcoins to their real money and as far as I can

remember that was spectrocoin or Bitpay also they are both using debit card too, correct me if I am wrong about this matter. However, the

fulfillment of each ico project was always depend of the belief of the supporters, though majority nowadays in the ico are most often ended up

into scam or they run away.
Yes we have crypto debit card that existing now, the Bitcoin QCK CARD that you can withdraw cash to any atm and also powered by MasterCard... For sure cryptoriya will not remain plans only, because they have mission that will benefit many crypto users and lets hope for the best...
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

I'm very impressed with this project. I just dream that everything will turn out for you, because it is necessary for every person. I have faced many problems dealing with money exchange with crypto currency for ordinary money, I really want you to be successful
Me too. I am really looking forward also for this project to succeed. This is a good platform where we can really convert our crypto to cash instantly which give us the most convenient way to have cash out of crypto. I think that is the highlight of CryptoRiya.
scarleth06

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:51 PM

I looked at the project information, the clear roadmap, the experienced team, the first blockchain technology to give users the ability to exchange electronic money into cash within minutes, the project has a good foundation.

This is a really nice observation and analysis. I bet you have a good background on seeing potential projects which will make it to the top. CryptoRiya is really amazing and will definitely give advantageous benefits to all crypto users by simply converting crypto to cash within minutes and made possible without any bank. Let us continue supporting the project.

Yes, and more and more users will surely appreciate the project if they are able to see and read this thread. I think this project is not receiving much attention it deserves. I hope they will be able to reach their soft cap and hard cap. I want to have my own cryptoriya card and be a cryptoriya agent here in my area if possible.
Sometimes I am thinking of too many projects presented similar to this. Giving or presenting means to convert cryptocurrencies to cash in a click. Provding debit cards but in reality, are there ever crypto-debit cards existing right now? What if all these plans CryptoRiya has will just remain plans? Just asking.  Smiley

I know how you feel mate, I also saw  project before here where someone is converting their altcoins to their real money and as far as I can

remember that was spectrocoin or Bitpay also they are both using debit card too, correct me if I am wrong about this matter. However, the

fulfillment of each ico project was always depend of the belief of the supporters, though majority nowadays in the ico are most often ended up

Yes we have crypto debit card that existing now, the Bitcoin QCK CARD that you can withdraw cash to any atm and also powered by MasterCard... For sure cryptoriya will not remain plans only, because they have mission that will benefit many crypto users and lets hope for the best...
I think the card that you said is just like a normal debit card nothing special, only the bitcoin currency are add and new with that card!? Because it can't store many tokens (1,600 plus) and exchange without fee like what we have here the cryptoriya card...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

Sometimes I am thinking of too many projects presented similar to this. Giving or presenting means to convert cryptocurrencies to cash in a click. Provding debit cards but in reality, are there ever crypto-debit cards existing right now? What if all these plans CryptoRiya has will just remain plans? Just asking.  Smiley

I know how you feel mate, I also saw  project before here where someone is converting their altcoins to their real money and as far as I can

I think the card that you said is just like a normal debit card nothing special, only the bitcoin currency are add and new with that card!? Because it can't store many tokens (1,600 plus) and exchange without fee like what we have here the cryptoriya card...
Yes i agree, is still best to get cryptoriya card than any other debit card existing today...  Though when i look at it (other card) they have casino online games that players can use their debit card to be able to play with other players around, im thinking if they can use their debit card for online casino and it also powered by MasterCard maybe the cryptoriya card can able to use for playing a casino online!? What do you think guys?
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

Sometimes I am thinking of too many projects presented similar to this. Giving or presenting means to convert cryptocurrencies to cash in a click. Provding debit cards but in reality, are there ever crypto-debit cards existing right now? What if all these plans CryptoRiya has will just remain plans? Just asking.  Smiley

I know how you feel mate, I also saw  project before here where someone is converting their altcoins to their real money and as far as I can

Yes i agree, is still best to get cryptoriya card than any other debit card existing today...  Though when i look at it (other card) they have casino online games that players can use their debit card to be able to play with other players around, im thinking if they can use their debit card for online casino and it also powered by MasterCard maybe the cryptoriya card can able to use for playing a casino online!? What do you think guys?

I get excited day by day. I am really looking forward with Cryptoriya success. Aside from the crypto to cash exchange, Cryptoriya will also have its own debit card which we can use in making purchases either in store or online.
pongs2341

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

Sounds Amazing, I'm pretty stocked to be a part of This project right here
You guys have Plenty to offer and I think The only Thing this project Needs Is time. Your great Performance will give you more exposure, more exposure = More investors.

No doubt, if you will also check the social media page of them you will see good updates most of the time.
they do not keep their audience hanging and feeding them a real update.

you got me and i will give some on this, will invest for sure.
Your right, this project seems that there are many investors now waiting to use their wallet to hold their toke and use it as easy as a money from the bank whereas they can withdraw anytime.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

Cryptoriya is really a good project and a practical one.  Everyone want to have their crypto converted to cash fast. Security will surely be the top priority for Cryptoriya since they can accomodate most of the crypto currency available in the market.
Correct, a very interesting project for us who earn different kinds of token and also want to invest, they can easily withdraw their token as fast as they can when time comes that they want to have a cash from their altcoin immediately.
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

great project.
By using Cryptocurrency, CryptoRiya offers users to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & send any crypto currency globally without any bank account.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

ATTENTION:

this is what i read on their FB page!!!

Please do not pay into any wallet address.

The safest way to invest in Cryptoriya is through our website https://www.cryptoriya.io

Please stay safe

Dont make deposit on any wallet just go straight on their website...
Alonczek

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

Yes i agree, is still best to get cryptoriya card than any other debit card existing today...  Though when i look at it (other card) they have casino online games that players can use their debit card to be able to play with other players around, im thinking if they can use their debit card for online casino and it also powered by MasterCard maybe the cryptoriya card can able to use for playing a casino online!? What do you think guys?

There is place for several cards in this universe and keep in mind that fiat will keep existing for a while and maybe forever. Existing debit cards are also good to have.
Ya for sure. No doubt on that. I also believe that cryptocurrency will not be able to replace fiat in any way. There are still roles of fiat money that crypto cannot do. And if there will be no fiat what will be the basis of cryptocurrency’s value? Like bitcoin for example is based on dollar so if there will be no dollar what will be the vallue of 1btc?
joeljames23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

Yes i agree, is still best to get cryptoriya card than any other debit card existing today...  Though when i look at it (other card) they have casino online games that players can use their debit card to be able to play with other players around, im thinking if they can use their debit card for online casino and it also powered by MasterCard maybe the cryptoriya card can able to use for playing a casino online too!?  What do you think guys?

There is place for several cards in this universe and keep in mind that fiat will keep existing for a while and maybe forever. Existing debit cards are also good to have.
Ya for sure. No doubt on that. I also believe that cryptocurrency will not be able to replace fiat in any way. There are still roles of fiat money that crypto cannot do. And if there will be no fiat what will be the basis of cryptocurrency’s value? Like bitcoin for example is based on dollar so if there will be no dollar what will be the vallue of 1btc?
Yes that's true fiat and cryptocurrency are connected to each other, the value of crypto currencies is relying on fiat money... But when the topic is convenient to do a transactions I'll go for cryptocurrency money no questions about it, and in some places is dangerous to bring a big amount of money or i need to say in any place lol...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: