Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

Hello everyone! Don’t forget to keep voting on Shardax, last weeks and we are in our way to the victory! Don’t get confidence, just continue to support the project as much as you have been doing guys! Grin

https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=MUXE
That is really true! Let still continue supporting MUXE for it to be listed in the top of shardax list. We still have time so let us maximize it.

I never fail voting Muxe on Shardax. I hope that it will get listed on the exchanges.
That is really a great motivation for the MUXE knowing that there are lot of people who never fail to vote for MUXE and to be listed in shardax. I am really confident that MUXE will be listed in this exchange for good.
because the developer have a good plan for muxe shardax is helping the project to promote and introduce to reaching and to know to all investor the real estate is now on the blockchain next target is on top 100 exchange.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:28:04 AM

As Muxe is paving its way to more and more interested contributors, more and more phishing scam strategy are circulating. Be aware of this king of schemes. You can check more details on this:

https://www.muxe.io/aware-phising-scam-strategies-try-fake-muxe-brand/

Sneaky scammers trying to take advantage of MUXE's reputation. Thanks for sharing this update especially at this Bull season were it can impact sales big time.
That is totally true! Nowadays there are lot of people who are taking advantage to someone's ignorance especially in the world of crypto and this update and reminders really helps a lot especially to those who are part of MUXE community.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:31:46 AM

As Muxe is paving its way to more and more interested contributors, more and more phishing scam strategy are circulating. Be aware of this king of schemes. You can check more details on this:

Sneaky scammers trying to take advantage of MUXE's reputation. Thanks for sharing this update especially at this Bull season were it can impact sales big time.
That is absolutely true! many people are trying to use other to took advantage on others just like people who uses MUXE's reputation to make fraudulent and scam act in order to raised fund and earn money so we really need to watch every action that we are doing online.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

I'm glad you brought the topic here forum from their official telegram channel to be aware of everything and for everyone here to be careful. Thanks mate!

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

I'm glad you brought the topic here forum from their official telegram channel to be aware of everything and for everyone here to be careful. Thanks mate!
Right, then everyone should know this kind of matters so we can keep safe our funds. And another, it's a trend and the discussion about this matter is live on their telegram channel.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

Hello everyone! Don’t forget to keep voting on Shardax, last weeks and we are in our way to the victory! Don’t get confidence, just continue to support the project as much as you have been doing guys! Grin

That is really true! Let still continue supporting MUXE for it to be listed in the top of shardax list. We still have time so let us maximize it.

I never fail voting Muxe on Shardax. I hope that it will get listed on the exchanges.
That is really a great motivation for the MUXE knowing that there are lot of people who never fail to vote for MUXE and to be listed in shardax. I am really confident that MUXE will be listed in this exchange for good.
MUXE leading the Shardax competition with over 2000 votes ahead https://www.muxe.io/muxe-leading-shardax-competition-2000-votes-ahead/ I'm sure that we can make it now  Wink

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

MUXE leading the Shardax competition with over 2000 votes ahead https://www.muxe.io/muxe-leading-shardax-competition-2000-votes-ahead/ I'm sure that we can make it now  Wink
We don't allowed them now to have an error with the final judgement in Shardax poll and if the past events are repeated again I'm one of those who will lose confidence in Shardax.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

Cant wait to have my own house with the use of MUXE. Im looking forward to use this as my essential tool for building my dream home.
olegna17

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

Cant wait to have my own house with the use of MUXE. Im looking forward to use this as my essential tool for building my dream home.
With the services that Muxe platform is offering, for sure your dream house will be as good as your imagination. Also, the platform itself has a lot of features that will probably help you.
TheServerDown

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

Try sketching or drafting it on a CAD software and once MUXE's designer is launched try making it there to see all the necessary details needed to build your dream house.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

Try sketching or drafting it on a CAD software and once MUXE's designer is launched try making it there to see all the necessary details needed to build your dream house.
everybody has a choice what they like to do for there own dream house design muxe are an option to make it perfectly according to your dream design, for the main time lets help muxe just vote to in shardax this is big help to success of the project.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Muxe created an app like that. It's the Spacedesigner 3D Integration it will allow you to do things that you can do with CAD and 3DS max
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

so if you have sample of your dream house you can send it to the one who get will do the service to make it?? Just asking.. But if thats this application will earn a lot of possitive comment and more partnership will come.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:34:28 AM

Now there are a lot of real estate projects that work on the blockchain, tell me what are the advantages of your platform in front of other real estate platforms running on the blockchain?
There are lot of unique features and characteristics that MUXE have which other real estate project doesn't have and if you really want to know try to read their white paper it is all clear stated in there.

Thats right.  For us investors to know the uniqueness of a project we also have to take the time to study it and not just rely on the information we can see online. 
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:23:30 AM

Same as I, I also can't wait to design my own dream and desired house and find the best materials and best people who will do it but with an affordable price with the use of MUXE app.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:27:04 AM

With the services that Muxe platform is offering, for sure your dream house will be as good as your imagination. Also, the platform itself has a lot of features that will probably help you.
That is totally true! MUXE platform will be very useful to us in building and creating our own desired and dream house together with the best professionals and materials that is needed with an affordable and more convenient rate.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

Thats worst scenario for Muxe, scammers uses name ond platforms illegally. They ruining ones reputation which is very unacceptable and unlawful.

Pitchipuff

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

Thats worst scenario for Muxe, scammers uses name ond platforms illegally. They ruining ones reputation which is very unacceptable and unlawful.
dont worry guys the team are ready for this situation instead of focusing for other exchange we know legal and who truly trusted people in muxe team.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Same as I, I also can't wait to design my own dream and desired house and find the best materials and best people who will do it but with an affordable price with the use of MUXE app.

if you already review what muxe can do and what service they had in yuor dream muxe make things happen. Every side of their platform make me smile and make me think that muxe will be the one to make my dream house comw through.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

i agree al of it can be done by muxe project nothing could br impossible in thid platform Muxe are defenitely determined to satisfy or gives all the needs of the user for their real estate necessities and one of the goals of muxe is to provide the best quality and satisfying service to their users

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: