Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
neths29

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

The team and the community is working very hard to post updates and info regarding the project. If this one is put into work, I am sure more and more will be beneficiary to its system, both users and service providers.

The team are all active just to make that project become successful . Also they have time to communicate with their investors and some member of this forum and explain and answer all the queries and question about the project.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:31:12 AM

The platform surpass each phase that was stated to be achieved. They were able to provide the desirable result that was planned accordingly (preferably the recent updates of partnerships). That factor shows affirmation that the team are really doing a bang-up job in heading up into success.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

The team and the community is working very hard to post updates and info regarding the project. If this one is put into work, I am sure more and more will be beneficiary to its system, both users and service providers.

The team are all active just to make that project become successful . Also they have time to communicate with their investors and some member of this forum and explain and answer all the queries and question about the project.
then there you well see that the team are really want to get the success that why they are working hard. they are so determined make it feel that they are working for us and for the ico.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

How is the Ico and project going so far? Do you have a application now that can demonstrate what Muxe can serve?

The ICO is going alright. We do not have to much expectations of our ICO as we aren't promoting it massively. We choose a different path throughout our private investors and development progress. We are now starting to move towards the right direction and will soon reveal amazing updates such as the CcS Marketplace.
Everything about this platform is going right.. the admins nor the developers are all actively doing their part ro make things work out..
Upon seeing this.. i see success on its path.

odin_toolSss

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

How is the Ico and project going so far? Do you have a application now that can demonstrate what Muxe can serve?

The ICO is going alright. We do not have to much expectations of our ICO as we aren't promoting it massively. We choose a different path throughout our private investors and development progress. We are now starting to move towards the right direction and will soon reveal amazing updates such as the CcS Marketplace.
Everything about this platform is going right.. the admins nor the developers are all actively doing their part ro make things work out..

I still do not understand why I should participate in this project. Can you formulate a sentence in three phrases?
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

I still do not understand why I should participate in this project. Can you formulate a sentence in three phrases?

If you really want to understand what's the project is all about, please refer to the website and read the whitepaper first.
Ptrck

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/
Thanks for your support Anya!

Glad to have such an active and supporting community with us! It is really glad to see this.
We are also happy with the hard work we see throughout the MUXE Team and it's one of the reasons why we stay here until we reach success. Because we hope that MUXE will be able to provide convenience for us in the future because the time will come that the MUXE will works for us.

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online
Done already, So far, I'm still exploring it. If I am not mistaken, last week there was little error in the display of this website. So I rested first, but it's beautiful and many well-known people and entrepreneurs sign up here already so I was amazed.

Guys, also try it for yourself to be able to give a review on this website. https://www.muxe.online

Thank you for the support! We are really happy that people are sharing our network!
We need to do this, for even this way we can help MUXE and to see that this project is existing in the future. Your network is eligible to share with others over and over again, so they can see the beauty and benefits that we can get when it's successful. And they can see that this is worthwhile to support and invest in it.

I couldnt agree more with you. Community engagement is one of the most important aspects of project successrates. Without a dedicated community a online project most likely has no purpose.
You ACT We Support :-D Why we can not support this project wholeheartedly, if these kinds of promises and plans are what MUXE wants us to experience in the future?

UI & UX
Our UI features will allow the user to quickly search, view, locate and
trace their preferred or favourite products and services for future
references. It will have a clean, user friendly and simple design to
cater the wide age group of users.

Recommendations, Guides and Tips
It is essential to place a system for recommendations, guides and
tips that can be turned on or off when desired by users during their
browsing, search or transaction. These components can assist the
user in their decision making and optimize their experience on the
platform.

Up to Date Technology
MUXE will offer new and up to date technologies and plug-ins such
like AR and VR apps to assist our users when choosing paint colours,
interior designs, furniture, viewing of an apartment, comparing new
designs and layouts, which traditional method would not have been
possible.

MUXE has amazingly great Goals, this is a great help for us, they have Up to Date Technology which we can use wherever we are. Having AR and VR apps is an amazing way to make our jobs faster, for choosing the ones we want like paint, apartments, interior designs and furniture.
Because of these features, Muxe project will attract more investors and their future clients/customers. They are very detailed in what they want for this project and what they can really offer to all people.
Even MUXE UI features, will bring us great help in planning the materials and things we want to buy in the future. We can also prepare the quality of the products we want to buy and fit to our budget.
Their Recommendations, Guides and Tips can also help us greatly because we will not be too tired of our decision-making when it comes to the things we plan and want to do in our homes, offices and warehouses. Because MUXE can help us with this stuff. And that's not all, expert people will still be provided by MUXE to provide us recommendations, guides and tips that we need.
its look like all we need stuff is on the muxe now? For budgeting to planning this is big help who planning to have a business but after all their need the example of the product and also what kind of the transaction process.. Make them people know the easy step of the procedure.
I think we will be lazy with this project, Just kidding Grin This project will help us to do many things that we need do. Even we are in our office, then our workers needed the materials in our project we can support them with the MUXE Platform. And as ordinary people, we can also ask for their Platform's help with the designs, materials and quality that we will need in our work.
Even though we handle three or more projects, we can synchronize together using the MUXE platform. Through MUXE we can increase our profits even we are not too strenuous at work. In modern era we need to acknowledge that we should use Brain and Technology together for easier work. But take note, we need to be prepared for everything and we still need to know how  to do different jobs manually in case of sudden loss of power.
You've mentioned "brain and technology" that was affirmative for me wherein it gives a deeper understanding that Muxe was the product of it. Logically, its not solely for filling up the pieces that the real estate industry is missing but a platform that offers broader definition as an upgrade of technology using cryptocurrency and real estate industry to work at one axis as a tool to eliminate stressors in looking for such real estate amenities that could bring up conveniency in actuality.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

then there you well see that the team are really want to get the success that why they are working hard. they are so determined make it feel that they are working for us and for the ico.

Some ICO were being charged due to over-promises and misleading claims, but after seeing videos and whitepaper, MUXE is different, it just focus on one problem solution: To achieve your dream home without sweating a bucket.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

Some ICO were being charged due to over-promises and misleading claims, but after seeing videos and whitepaper, MUXE is different, it just focus on one problem solution: To achieve your dream home without sweating a bucket.
The best part of it is that the platform is running on a blockchain-based technology which is very convenient.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

The best part of it is that the platform is running on a blockchain-based technology which is very convenient.

I find it very interesting to have an approachable team members this could mean that the team really dedicate their time and effort, communication is on of the key factors for a successful project because this will help people to understand more information about Muxe.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:39:11 AM

I find it very interesting to have an approachable team members this could mean that the team really dedicate their time and effort, communication is on of the key factors for a successful project because this will help people to understand more information about Muxe.
the success of this project is to how the team develop every system transaction how they deliver every details in the menu and be comfortable all client and user what they want plan for there order.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:19:49 AM

whoever really wants to succeed you will give all your best be responsible in every corner of your work.. this is what the team muxe are doing. but every ico need a support from other like us. thats what are you saying.  just keep on supporting this ico.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

MUXE has showing to the people that coordination has a great value for them. So we notice that they did'nt missed and delay for giving us updates in all progress of this project.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:34:17 AM

MUXE has showing to the people that coordination has a great value for them. So we notice that they did'nt missed and delay for giving us updates in all progress of this project.
what did you do for the token collected fund?have you any partnership?why do you think guys the token is going up in the market? How can help for all the client using this apps?
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

what did you do for the token collected fund?have you any partnership?why do you think guys the token is going up in the market? How can help for all the client using this apps?
1. Useof Funds

*Development 40%

Funds will be used to constantly upgrade technology and improve the platform experience for our users. Funds will also be used to fuel the daily
 operational expenses like hosting fees, transaction fees, overheads, and equipment.

*OverseasOperations 20%

To set up teams in USA, Europe and Asia to market and promote the platform. The teams will be responsible for tie ups with their local companies to
 participate with MUXE.

*Marketing 20%

This marketing budget will be used to acquire customers and business partners to join our platform and ecosystem. This icludes use of digital ads, online
 and offline promotions, road shows, trade shows and referral campaigns to drive adoption and spread awareness.

*Partnership 10%

MUXE will need funds to facilitate and structure deals with potential business partners in the industry. This includes swaps, sponsorships, purchases,
 expenses and other miscellaneous costs needed to form these important partnerships.

*Security & Legal 10%

We will be conducting audits and checks on our platform regularly with our business partners and users. To ensure that we are operating legally in all
 jurisdiction globally.

2. Partnerships

Partners and Consultants recognize the potential of MUXE becoming one of the best blockchain companies in the crypto industry. Since the initiation of
 this project.

MUXE has garnered many partners from tech companies to contractors namely VOISE, BitcoinToken, BlockXperience, Twinto, NewTech, Flexchainand
 many more.

3. The value of MUXE token will increase because of its Core Values (P.8.) , Vision (P.7) , and Objectives (P.9) .

4. How It Works

The MUXE platform allows their users to list for rent, buy or sell of properties, contract services, scheduling movers, to purchasing home improvement
 equipment.  

MUXE token is the cryptocurrency for all transactions on the platform. Our blockchain technology is based on Ethereum ERC20 platform.

I hope it will help you Cheesy

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

Admins and the community is very active. That is a good thing for MUXE. I hope that the developers are also active in making progress for the platform. A lot to expect from MUXE. Hope it goes all the way.
Yes, it is good to have an active community and admins in a project. This will create a good communication between the participants of Muxe and the team. People will learn from reading all the information that admins are sharing in this forum. Hopefully, the team won't get tired of answering all the queries of people about their platform.
As far as I know, they mentioned before that they were busy with many things, mainly in the development of their Platform, so I think we do not have to worry about something else. You do not even notice that the founder of MUXE is interacting with us this past few days. In those matters we see that they are really concerned with the community and they don't neglect us.

really sir, when we saw the team really cared about this forum and it was not necessary for us to doubt it again, for us to support and surely the success that we will see in the future of MUXE.
Yes, because all of our concerns are answered by MUXE and most of them are listed in their White paper so you really have nothing to worry about. Their success is in their hands and support of people and groups who believe in this project.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/
Thanks for your support Anya!

Glad to have such an active and supporting community with us! It is really glad to see this.
We are also happy with the hard work we see throughout the MUXE Team and it's one of the reasons why we stay here until we reach success. Because we hope that MUXE will be able to provide convenience for us in the future because the time will come that the MUXE will works for us.

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online
Done already, So far, I'm still exploring it. If I am not mistaken, last week there was little error in the display of this website. So I rested first, but it's beautiful and many well-known people and entrepreneurs sign up here already so I was amazed.

Guys, also try it for yourself to be able to give a review on this website. https://www.muxe.online

Thank you for the support! We are really happy that people are sharing our network!
We need to do this, for even this way we can help MUXE and to see that this project is existing in the future. Your network is eligible to share with others over and over again, so they can see the beauty and benefits that we can get when it's successful. And they can see that this is worthwhile to support and invest in it.

I couldnt agree more with you. Community engagement is one of the most important aspects of project successrates. Without a dedicated community a online project most likely has no purpose.
You ACT We Support :-D Why we can not support this project wholeheartedly, if these kinds of promises and plans are what MUXE wants us to experience in the future?

UI & UX
Our UI features will allow the user to quickly search, view, locate and
trace their preferred or favourite products and services for future
references. It will have a clean, user friendly and simple design to
cater the wide age group of users.

Recommendations, Guides and Tips
It is essential to place a system for recommendations, guides and
tips that can be turned on or off when desired by users during their
browsing, search or transaction. These components can assist the
user in their decision making and optimize their experience on the
platform.

Up to Date Technology
MUXE will offer new and up to date technologies and plug-ins such
like AR and VR apps to assist our users when choosing paint colours,
interior designs, furniture, viewing of an apartment, comparing new
designs and layouts, which traditional method would not have been
possible.

MUXE has amazingly great Goals, this is a great help for us, they have Up to Date Technology which we can use wherever we are. Having AR and VR apps is an amazing way to make our jobs faster, for choosing the ones we want like paint, apartments, interior designs and furniture.
Because of these features, Muxe project will attract more investors and their future clients/customers. They are very detailed in what they want for this project and what they can really offer to all people.
Even MUXE UI features, will bring us great help in planning the materials and things we want to buy in the future. We can also prepare the quality of the products we want to buy and fit to our budget.
Their Recommendations, Guides and Tips can also help us greatly because we will not be too tired of our decision-making when it comes to the things we plan and want to do in our homes, offices and warehouses. Because MUXE can help us with this stuff. And that's not all, expert people will still be provided by MUXE to provide us recommendations, guides and tips that we need.
its look like all we need stuff is on the muxe now? For budgeting to planning this is big help who planning to have a business but after all their need the example of the product and also what kind of the transaction process.. Make them people know the easy step of the procedure.
I think we will be lazy with this project, Just kidding Grin This project will help us to do many things that we need do. Even we are in our office, then our workers needed the materials in our project we can support them with the MUXE Platform. And as ordinary people, we can also ask for their Platform's help with the designs, materials and quality that we will need in our work.
Even though we handle three or more projects, we can synchronize together using the MUXE platform. Through MUXE we can increase our profits even we are not too strenuous at work. In modern era we need to acknowledge that we should use Brain and Technology together for easier work. But take note, we need to be prepared for everything and we still need to know how  to do different jobs manually in case of sudden loss of power.
You've mentioned "brain and technology" that was affirmative for me wherein it gives a deeper understanding that Muxe was the product of it. Logically, its not solely for filling up the pieces that the real estate industry is missing but a platform that offers broader definition as an upgrade of technology using cryptocurrency and real estate industry to work at one axis as a tool to eliminate stressors in looking for such real estate amenities that could bring up conveniency in actuality.
MUXE is absolutely complete and we will no longer need anything else and we will not have to go to the other fence to find something that we need in Real estate issue. Do you know that one of the components of their Maintenance platform is a pest control services? That means MUXE Platform is really reliable and will help us.

Ptrck

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

whoever really wants to succeed you will give all your best be responsible in every corner of your work.. this is what the team muxe are doing. but every ico need a support from other like us. thats what are you saying.  just keep on supporting this ico.
That's undoubtedly true. We can conclude that the team was utterly doing the job with the best they can. I perceived that the team's applying the goal setting paralleled to S.M.A.R.T (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound.) methodology. With that basis, my belief in this platform especially the team was more supported that its really capable to achieve its aims since it has a boffo strategic plan as it was a must to carry on throughout the working phase.

IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

The real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity with the support of a professional team and also well organized. I think this project will run and be realized well.

Yes, you right. The Muxe platform has a potential to help and make service that is related to real estate business. As of the moment they still working for the muxe application. Lets just wait and hope for the best for that application.

Not just the real estate business but the whole industry. This will help not only the businessmen but also the professionals. You can find a career in the platform or people who needs manpower for their home improvement will find you if you(let's say you are a professional carpenter, engineer, and etc).
Even ordinary people can get help from MUXE greatly, and whatever angle you look at we are really benefiting from the MUXE Platform. Yes, especially those who are professionals and experts, MUXE will help them with their tasks and how to speed them up.

Upon reading the whitepaper,this project has great goals and opportunities to offer not only to businessmqn or professionals but also to the community. And through all active admins and developers,im pretty sure this will work on its own success.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

The real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity with the support of a professional team and also well organized. I think this project will run and be realized well.

Yes, you right. The Muxe platform has a potential to help and make service that is related to real estate business. As of the moment they still working for the muxe application. Lets just wait and hope for the best for that application.

Not just the real estate business but the whole industry. This will help not only the businessmen but also the professionals. You can find a career in the platform or people who needs manpower for their home improvement will find you if you(let's say you are a professional carpenter, engineer, and etc).
Even ordinary people can get help from MUXE greatly, and whatever angle you look at we are really benefiting from the MUXE Platform. Yes, especially those who are professionals and experts, MUXE will help them with their tasks and how to speed them up.

Upon reading the whitepaper,this project has great goals and opportunities to offer not only to businessmqn or professionals but also to the community. And through all active admins and developers,im pretty sure this will work on its own success.
Muxe platform will help all people that are looking for something that is related to real estate. Since, all admins and developers are active in this forum they will get all the feedback and suggestions of all their supporters that can help their platform to be perfect or less issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: