Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
good work for MUXE team Good luck for this project.
You should definitely support this project and I assure you that you will not regret it, Have you finished reading their whole white paper? If not, read the whole story and be amazed at the impact it can have on our daily life. Muxe can reduce worry/fatigue in your daily lives.
True! This project is worth of your investment and support because of all the partnerships they had and companies that will support them all the way of the ICO.
Yes, because the current supporters and investors are counted already and if we think carefully about its progress, it's not impossible to reach the Hard cap.

We will be around for a longtime. The MUXE project will be realised under any circumstances. We are building this project to provide a better solution to the market.
Spectacular! I know it already, but the news that comes from you regarding the development of this project is more important and trustworthy. As we continue to support this project we become more assured that whatever happens MUXE will succeed and keep going to the end.

That is a fact indeed! Development is key in the success of our project. On the long term we will certainly be able to proof this.
Yes please, we are realy looking forward to the fact that MUXE will work in the future. May all promise will be fulfilled to keep people behind MUXE and those people supporting this project. I expect more beneficiaries of this project in the future.
I totally agree we gotta look forward for the success of this Muxe project and the team is already showing and proving us a great result proof that mUXE project is indeed progressing well and I really hope that it will continue to grow and gain more investor and the chance of the success of the project will dramatically increase.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.

That is the goal of the MUXE platform.
But we are certainly not limiting the possibillities to just that. We are going to introduce a new solution to the market.
hi dev I just want to know what are those problem in the market can possible to change or fix by muxe? What are kind of benefits can I get if I'm going to invest? Do you have any partnership can muxe help to be success in the future?

MUXE token is the cryptocurrency for all transactions on the platform that will be used for purchases of home, office supplies, rental payments to contractors' fees.
MUXE platform provides a wide range of varied products and services to cater to almost everyone's need from a home supplies or office renovation to property development projects.
It is a single decentralized platform using Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for transactions. This revolutionary platform will provide the convenience, increase efficiency and money (time) saving for their users.
The MUXE platform allows users to easily LIST, SEARCH, BUY and SELL real estate related products and services on a secured P2P platform using blockchain technology
It is the one-stop real estate products and services platform that can integrate blockchain technology with MUXE tokens for real estate industry.
MUXE is easily accessed, convenient, private and secured for everyone to perform their transactions.

thankyou for the answer how about the security how will you prove it this not be  scam or hack of someone else, for example, have a business which is furniture and I need more set of table for the office by department how can you sure there are going to shipping to place safety? how does the transaction run?
Its so nice to see that everybody is cooperating aboit the project. Especially with the developers and admins who always answers all the queries and gice all the information needed.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:55:25 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 05:22:36 PM by Victori Keira Ong

The team prepared all the things needed before they undergo to blockchain and cryptoworld. They really made a partnership before they conduct ICO, by this we can say that the team are all prepared and aware in what they doing. In no time this project will become one of the best application ever use in real estate service.
Yes, that's one of those qualities that's really amazing and we'll see that they really do everything they can to meet all the needs of this project and always follow their Roadmap.

Do the team make some news and updates about the progress in their application or Ico? I guess its important for all investors to know what is the happenings in Muxe project. Please give us more updates it will really help us a lot to see if this is really a worth to invest project.
For an updates and progress of the ICO, you may visit their website and join in their telegram channel. For sure, admins and devs are always active in their telegram channel for any queries of their participants and investors.
even the website there is nothing new can you tell to us the link of their telegram? How many need fund to reach the soft cap and the hard cap?they have an advisor? What are those background and which department or specialize?
Did you visit and sign-up their website already? https://www.muxe.online Did you explore? How do you say nothing new here? Did you notice that they have Alpha version already? Did you test it? I think it's really very important that we have personal research to those project that we are supporting and it is very good that we practice reading repeatedly in their white papers. So that we will not expect more than their plans and Roadmap, why do we expect new things or progress today if on next week will have improvements based on the project's Roadmap? we do not have to tell them to hurry to do things about this project because they know more what to do with this project. Hope you get my point and please keep going by supporting this project with all our Heart Grin We "The community" is very important to them Grin

I think we need to ask you to join our team you seem to have a great feeling for our project! Do you like PR Work? Thank you very much for all your support.
Thank you, I'll try to be active on your Telegram channel Grin Oh! "Public relations" Work? It's an honor for me that you offer that kind of job but I think I'm not yet worthy and I have more to learn. But of course please expect my strong and continuous support for this project that I will look forward for reaching the end of success.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

Admins and the community is very active. That is a good thing for MUXE. I hope that the developers are also active in making progress for the platform. A lot to expect from MUXE. Hope it goes all the way.
jaimydevries

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:36:17 AM

When will be the release of the platform’s trial/beta version? This is a must try app. I wanna see how it works and make an insight about it.

We will release the beta version around December 2018.
And we will release the CcS Marketplace Alpha update in Q3 2018.

I see. Thanks for your answer. What will be the role of CcS Marketplace to the MUXE platform, is it another app?

The role of CcS Marketplace will be a huge part of the MUXE project and token utilization.
The CcS Marketplace will allow you to do digital purchases with many different kinds of cryptocurrencies.
The CcS Marketplace will be for multiple vendors. and MUXE tokens will provide a lot of additional benefits.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:37:20 AM

I do make some research to Ico that also focus in real estate. I found one successful Ico that also same as your service , Propy.
How can the devs compare propy to Muxe? Also how can you compete with propy after the muxe application launch in the market?

We are complete different then other Real Estate based projects. We focus on the market segments beyond Real Estate rather then on Real Estate itself.
Our Alpha Platform: https:/www.muxe.online is a great example of what we are expanding to.

Great! Thanks. Im just a bit confuse but atleast now I really understand now the service you want to provide and the uniqueness of your service you want to offer to user.

I can understand you are a bit confused about this. A lot of people have been confused about our approach. We choose for this strategy very precisely and we are now getting ready to reveal more information about what we are releasing.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:39:27 AM

I'm just curious to what extent legal actions can this platform help the clients if anything goes wrong with the transaction? I'm pertaining to"back-jobs".

For example, I hire a plumber to install my waterline then after a few months problem would arise far from repair. Is Muxe be eligible for any function or extent client support if case like this happens?

MUXE will certainly create a support base to help our customers and service providers to the highest involved level. But every situation and type of market category will be different regarding the possibilities for MUXE to support.
The platform was expected to provide technical support as the team intend to build offices to facilitate any queries to be given and to resolve any undesired occurrence that the both parties are complaining for. Yet, the platform's liabilities in a certain circumstances might depend at any angle of the story as the aftermaths was done by its users and its logically their fault since they also have the responsibility as they agreed to abide the terms and conditions. 

I completely understand what you are saying. Eventually, we will hold a huge responsibility indeed in situations where MUXE B.V would directly do a risk calculation or company/service provider/purchaser rating. This is however why we are also adding a very specific and unknown way of user based ratings to ensure that an end user gets the best possible  expectation before proceeding
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:40:36 AM

How is the Ico and project going so far? Do you have a application now that can demonstrate what Muxe can serve?

The ICO is going alright. We do not have to much expectations of our ICO as we aren't promoting it massively. We choose a different path throughout our private investors and development progress. We are now starting to move towards the right direction and will soon reveal amazing updates such as the CcS Marketplace.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
You should definitely support this project and I assure you that you will not regret it, Have you finished reading their whole white paper? If not, read the whole story and be amazed at the impact it can have on our daily life. Muxe can reduce worry/fatigue in your daily lives.
True! This project is worth of your investment and support because of all the partnerships they had and companies that will support them all the way of the ICO.
Yes, because the current supporters and investors are counted already and if we think carefully about its progress, it's not impossible to reach the Hard cap.

We will be around for a longtime. The MUXE project will be realised under any circumstances. We are building this project to provide a better solution to the market.
Spectacular! I know it already, but the news that comes from you regarding the development of this project is more important and trustworthy. As we continue to support this project we become more assured that whatever happens MUXE will succeed and keep going to the end.

That is a fact indeed! Development is key in the success of our project. On the long term we will certainly be able to proof this.
Yes please, we are realy looking forward to the fact that MUXE will work in the future. May all promise will be fulfilled to keep people behind MUXE and those people supporting this project. I expect more beneficiaries of this project in the future.

As the founder of MUXE project I will personally guarantee you that we remain active for a very long time. We are very passionate about our project. I believe we are doing this at a complete different level then quite a bit of our competitors who have raised a huge amount of money but failed on terms of development.

Our main focus is progress on development before we think about more funds to further market it.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

I'm just curious to what extent legal actions can this platform help the clients if anything goes wrong with the transaction? I'm pertaining to"back-jobs".

For example, I hire a plumber to install my waterline then after a few months problem would arise far from repair. Is Muxe be eligible for any function or extent client support if case like this happens?

MUXE will certainly create a support base to help our customers and service providers to the highest involved level. But every situation and type of market category will be different regarding the possibilities for MUXE to support.
The platform was expected to provide technical support as the team intend to build offices to facilitate any queries to be given and to resolve any undesired occurrence that the both parties are complaining for. Yet, the platform's liabilities in a certain circumstances might depend at any angle of the story as the aftermaths was done by its users and its logically their fault since they also have the responsibility as they agreed to abide the terms and conditions. 

Perhaps a client rating might also help with this one and only verified users have the access to these features. But as for now that the project is still on early stage the main play goes to the devs and team. I am confident that the community need this kind of platform, saves a lot of hassle finding since owning a real state is not an easy task at all.

That certainly does help but it will take time as you also are mentioning. As long as our dedication, passion, teamwork, creativity and progress keeps looping we certainly will get somewhere! I dont know where we end but we are hungry for success and we are working on this project 24/7!
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:45:10 AM

I totally agree we gotta look forward for the success of this Muxe project and the team is already showing and proving us a great result proof that mUXE project is indeed progressing well and I really hope that it will continue to grow and gain more investor and the chance of the success of the project will dramatically increase.

Glad that you notice what we are working on. We have been working on this project for only 8 months now and the steps that we have made are simply amazing. We cant wait to show you guys and girls the next level of our project!
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:48:26 AM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.

But we are certainly not limiting the possibillities to just that. We are going to introduce a new solution to the market.
hi dev I just want to know what are those problem in the market can possible to change or fix by muxe? What are kind of benefits can I get if I'm going to invest? Do you have any partnership can muxe help to be success in the future?

Eventually, there are a lot of different typess of problems in the market. Whether all of them are already outlined or not is a question to consider.
at www.muxe.io/one-pager you can find the problems our real estate platform is planning to optimise. The CcS Marketplace will have an amazing amount of other possibilities and benefits that brings many strength to the online ecommerce vendors market.

Eventually, we are a group that solves problems as they come. We don't like to brag we prefer to proof!

MUXE token is the cryptocurrency for all transactions on the platform that will be used for purchases of home, office supplies, rental payments to contractors' fees.
MUXE platform provides a wide range of varied products and services to cater to almost everyone's need from a home supplies or office renovation to property development projects.
It is a single decentralized platform using Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for transactions. This revolutionary platform will provide the convenience, increase efficiency and money (time) saving for their users.
The MUXE platform allows users to easily LIST, SEARCH, BUY and SELL real estate related products and services on a secured P2P platform using blockchain technology
It is the one-stop real estate products and services platform that can integrate blockchain technology with MUXE tokens for real estate industry.
MUXE is easily accessed, convenient, private and secured for everyone to perform their transactions.

thankyou for the answer how about the security how will you prove it this not be  scam or hack of someone else, for example, have a business which is furniture and I need more set of table for the office by department how can you sure there are going to shipping to place safety? how does the transaction run?
Its so nice to see that everybody is cooperating aboit the project. Especially with the developers and admins who always answers all the queries and gice all the information needed.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

The team prepared all the things needed before they undergo to blockchain and cryptoworld. They really made a partnership before they conduct ICO, by this we can say that the team are all prepared and aware in what they doing. In no time this project will become one of the best application ever use in real estate service.
Yes, that's one of those qualities that's really amazing and we'll see that they really do everything they can to meet all the needs of this project and always follow their Roadmap.

Do the team make some news and updates about the progress in their application or Ico? I guess its important for all investors to know what is the happenings in Muxe project. Please give us more updates it will really help us a lot to see if this is really a worth to invest project.
For an updates and progress of the ICO, you may visit their website and join in their telegram channel. For sure, admins and devs are always active in their telegram channel for any queries of their participants and investors.
even the website there is nothing new can you tell to us the link of their telegram? How many need fund to reach the soft cap and the hard cap?they have an advisor? What are those background and which department or specialize?
Did you visit and sign-up their website already? https://www.muxe.online Did you explore? How do you say nothing new here? Did you notice that they have Alpha version already? Did you test it? I think it's really very important that we have personal research to those project that we are supporting and it is very good that we practice reading repeatedly in their white papers. So that we will not expect more than their plans and Roadmap, why do we expect new things or progress today if on next week will have improvements based on the project's Roadmap? we do not have to tell them to hurry to do things about this project because they know more what to do with this project. Hope you get my point and please keep going by supporting this project with all our Heart Grin We "The community" is very important to them Grin

I think we need to ask you to join our team you seem to have a great feeling for our project! Do you like PR Work? Thank you very much for all your support.
Thank you, I'll try to be active on your Telegram channel Grin Oh! "Public relations" Work? It's an honor for me that you offer that kind of job but I think I'm not yet worthy and I have more to learn. But of course please expect my strong and continuous support for this project that I will look forward for reaching the end of success.

You can always contact me on Telegram to discuss what you potentially could for us. @jaimydevries  
I am looking forward to your message!
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:50:38 AM

Admins and the community is very active. That is a good thing for MUXE. I hope that the developers are also active in making progress for the platform. A lot to expect from MUXE. Hope it goes all the way.

The developers are very far on track. The biggest updates of 2018 are very  close to launch. But we are keeping the community waiting for a little more time to make sure we have a Alpha platform that allows you to generate income. This  would be the ultimate goal for us this year!
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:52:17 AM

And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.
This is what Muxe can offer to all, a convenience in finding a house and lot or even a service related to real estate. The team are doing an application wherein you can find all the details and what you need that is related to real estate.
this is a very good thing, if the launch of a real estate application is done this will make it easier for everyone. is this just a diligent person who deals with real estate alone?
Why did you ask that? No Sir, MUXE is the same as other projects, which has been developed by many people within a TEAM and I think, such a great project and vision can not be fulfilled by a person no matter how diligent he/she is.
To have a successful ICO, you need to have a very hardworking team that will help each other to provide all the services that they are offering and give a satisfaction to all their users. They need to have a very skillful and trustworthy team to have any project successful.
Correct, without their diligent Team they can't achieved success and without the community, supporters, partners and investors they can't achieve success also that's why they need to be balance to all things surrounding of MUXE and they need to take care of them and try to reach their undying promises.
I agreed to what you have said without the experienced and diligent group of people they cannot be able to reached and achieved success with the help also of the community, supporters and partners of this project. MUXE for me will be one of the best ICO in terms of real estate field.
MUXE was really responsible for everything before they started this project. That's why we now see that they are ready for everything that can happen, and it's really exciting to wait for the next chapter of this project because of these kinds of projects that our community needs.

Can you explain what MUXE is responsible for?
Thank you very much for all your support!

I mean, MUXE has been responsible for everything before starting this project. In preparing all the requirements for the development of this project and for people easier to understand. And with all the preparation for the success of the ICO.

I couldnt agree more with you. We have our own way of doing things this might not be visible to all investors. We simply cannot expect all investors to follow us but we can do what we can to show what we are worth according to ourself. Hopefully we can bring more and more people with us overtime as we are planning to continue on improving and releasing. Eventually that is the key of everything and we are not afraid to go after that goal!

Our spirit is our destiny.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:54:30 AM

We certainly are trying to get each and every comment that we get from you! We find it extremely important to reach out to all our  community members. Whether they are on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google plus, Telegram, Discord, Bitcoin Talk or Reddit, Wechat or Lomostar. We try to be with all of you.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

I do make some research to Ico that also focus in real estate. I found one successful Ico that also same as your service , Propy.
How can the devs compare propy to Muxe? Also how can you compete with propy after the muxe application launch in the market?

We are complete different then other Real Estate based projects. We focus on the market segments beyond Real Estate rather then on Real Estate itself.
Our Alpha Platform: https:/www.muxe.online is a great example of what we are expanding to.
Hearing and seeing this kind of statements makes all of us confident that we are on the right project in terms of real estate based ICO and that we will reach success. Let continue trusting and believing in such a great project like this.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:23:04 AM

actually for now their not going to compare any propy from other ico as the same purpose of muxe their focus to the development of the project the team working hard to propose the project to become successful even more competence from other project.

Exactly what you say! We are completely different then other projects as we have our own methods, vision, and ways of doing things.

Yes seeing the official website of MUXE at the same time their substantial and informative white paper, you can definitely say and tell that this project is completely different from other real estate based project and I can see the potential success of this project.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:19:03 AM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/
Thanks for your support Anya!

Glad to have such an active and supporting community with us! It is really glad to see this.
We are also happy with the hard work we see throughout the MUXE Team and it's one of the reasons why we stay here until we reach success. Because we hope that MUXE will be able to provide convenience for us in the future because the time will come that the MUXE will works for us.

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online
Done already, So far, I'm still exploring it. If I am not mistaken, last week there was little error in the display of this website. So I rested first, but it's beautiful and many well-known people and entrepreneurs sign up here already so I was amazed.

Guys, also try it for yourself to be able to give a review on this website. https://www.muxe.online

Thank you for the support! We are really happy that people are sharing our network!
We need to do this, for even this way we can help MUXE and to see that this project is existing in the future. Your network is eligible to share with others over and over again, so they can see the beauty and benefits that we can get when it's successful. And they can see that this is worthwhile to support and invest in it.

I couldnt agree more with you. Community engagement is one of the most important aspects of project successrates. Without a dedicated community a online project most likely has no purpose.
You ACT We Support :-D Why we can not support this project wholeheartedly, if these kinds of promises and plans are what MUXE wants us to experience in the future?

UI & UX
Our UI features will allow the user to quickly search, view, locate and
trace their preferred or favourite products and services for future
references. It will have a clean, user friendly and simple design to
cater the wide age group of users.

Recommendations, Guides and Tips
It is essential to place a system for recommendations, guides and
tips that can be turned on or off when desired by users during their
browsing, search or transaction. These components can assist the
user in their decision making and optimize their experience on the
platform.

Up to Date Technology
MUXE will offer new and up to date technologies and plug-ins such
like AR and VR apps to assist our users when choosing paint colours,
interior designs, furniture, viewing of an apartment, comparing new
designs and layouts, which traditional method would not have been
possible.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

What will be the trading pair of Muxe when it hits the market?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: