Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

Seems the MUXE team are too busy and focusing with MUXE Platform development setup, Marketing Campaigns / Roadshow / Social Media Exposure/ Partnership & Collaborations. with Vendors, Service Providers & Business Operators. Keep safe guys and keep going  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

I think, when it's already available in market Muxe Platforms will help to boost our economy due to the overwhelming and inexhaustible projects that exist in the Real estate industry. It can also provide thousands of jobs in every community of every countries.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

Muxe is a good blockchain most specially for those who involves themselves in the real state business. It also has a good platform that allows all the users to list, search and settle their needs in real state matter.
This is the reason why people need to have this Muxe platform because they offered a lot of services that people will be needing in their house or even in their company. They will just explore the platform and search what they need and want to have.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

What happened to the Shardax community vote listing? Did Muxe able to be on rank 1 before voting ended?
Yes as of the moment Muxe has currently in the top 1 list in the voting list in the shardax really a good news for everyone and most of all credits to the people who have been really a big help to achieve this votes to be in the top list and so aswell to the team muxe who is really pushing everyone to ahieve it.

Top 1! Shardax will be listing Muxe and it will be another milestone for the team since they have been pushing the token to be on high volume exchanges for better circulation.
Great! I'm happy to know that MUXE is already Number 1 at Shardax polls. Thanks for this positive and good news for everyone here  Wink
I knew it! Grin That MUXE can take the lead in that kind of polls. When is the final count? By the way, Congrats for the MUXE Team!
Grewt neww ahead., Seeing Muxe in top list is an indication that the platform is going on its best. Its a good indication also that the team effort were all given appreciation. Success will woon rise for this project.
It means, we are not mistaken for a project we supported Grin and it also shows that this project successfully complies with the progress that the platform needs.
Yes indeed! It means that all our support and trust in MUXE really paids off especially now that we know MUXE is already on the top spot in the voting for shardax exchange. Looking forward for another great updates and news!
Exactly, and the numbers and strength of our support can maintain the status of Muxe at the first place. And also, it can increase any time due to the beauty of this Platform that can attract more partners and investors.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

What happened to the Shardax community vote listing? Did Muxe able to be on rank 1 before voting ended?
Yes so far they are on the top spot and that will never happen if we are not working as a community. Let us continue supporting and trusting on the MUXE and rest assure that that they will paid-off all our trusts and supports.
Nice! This is a proof that MUXE has many supporters. I hope we can maintain the status of MUXE in his place. Keep it up!

i think this is not right time to celebrate because the voting still end even the muxe are in the top spot. This is just my opinion. But yes we are trusting muxe that they will get the top.
You have a point, so if you remembered I mentioned before that it is in our hands to keep MUXE in the first place because the polls are not yet finished.

We still have more time to gather more votes. Let us unite and help MUXE stay on top 1.
ibagree let us all support and cast our vote at tye moment we are still in the top 1 list hope that itbwill continue until thebend and totally victory for muxe and thus in crpytaldash were also in the top 1 list.
I'm sure we can do that for Muxe to be listed in Shardax and I think, Muxe can be listed on all trading that they participating because of the numbers of its supporters,  investors and partners. As long as we can, we need to work together all the time.
lunatics14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Did you prepare a table which shows how you are different from the many other crypto Platform dedicated to the real estate market?
A table? Believe me, you do not need that. I know that you have a high level of thought and I know that you know that MUXE don't need to waste their time on this stuff. You know that a lot of previous companies are the same as MUXE and I know also that you know the difference between MUXE and other platforms like this. By simple reading to their white paper you will know the difference between MUXE in previous projects like this. Trust me Cheesy

Well, such a comparison table is just what you'd need to motivate more people to delve into the whitepaper reading. There are 1000+ crypto projects out there, and each of them with a whitepaper which sometimes is a real book which needs a lot of time to read - and people have only one life. People must learn enough about a project before they decide to invest some of their procious time to read and analyse the whitepaper. And this must happen fast, since as said there are 1000+ project out there.
Sir, I think you're just too exaggerated. Why? Yes, there's more than One thousand cryptocurrency today and they have their own white paper. If a comparison table is created by each company, do you think that many people will instantly invest in projects or they will ask for an explanation as they do now in their white paper? Not to boast, but I can say that you do not have to spend a few years reading white paper even though you are targeting to read a thousand more white papers of those projects. I am able to finish some books within a year, if you compare the thick of the books that I read on the pages of white papers of these projects you will see that there is big difference. Why am I doing that? Because I want to learn. Please if you want to be a profitable person, make some effort. If I did a project and show you the good comparison table I did, would you invest it right away? Or do you also ask the full details of my project? When I gave a brief of time to read the MUXE's white paper I was able to better understand where it was going and what it would contribute to the Real estate industry and its great difference to other projects like this. You can do it Sir Grin
can you guys easy? They have a point some of the investors is not reading about the whitepaper or project background they basing the rating what they saw or what they read in the forum so that's why many of them are getting scam that is not our fault because before we invest we make it sure and read about the background of the project who behind this involve.
Sharing thoughts about the project is good and it will help the team to be able to improve their platform. But we need to respect our differences and everyone's opinions and suggestions.
Oh no! Sorry for misunderstanding, sharing things you know and having is very important and also the word respect that we should show to each participant in this project and to every person we interact with. But forgive me if you think of my concern for a companion entering a risky situation is disrespectful. But please, if you do not understand my side can we not just extend this conversation? Because I think your lack of understanding of my part/side, concern and corrections to our colleagues is also disrespectful.

Maybe we just need to accept everyone's opinion about this project. But, if you think that your colleagues misunderstood what you're saying maybe you need to explain them your side or explained clearly what is your point. We are all supporters of this project.
Yes Sir! I know the proper acceptance of others sides and opinions. And I hope you're the same Grin Explain my side? May I know if you read carefully and understand my point and side in the conversation we had? I think other supporters, whose with us in this forum, understand my side and concern but if you don't, I can explain it to you if you want!

I may say that you're too brainy and really want a conversation. But since we all support one project, I'll just accept the fact that we have one goal now which is to help Muxe to reach their target amount and to have a successful ICO. No more questions.
Did you mean we like a debate? For me, if we talked about the potential and beauty of MUXE Platform we don't need to argue because you are right, we have one goal in this project and that's the victory. But the problem is you didn't get my point until now. I just push my concern to all supporters, investors and partners of this project here in forum that we need to be careful and be diligent in reading white paper. Do you have a problem with that?
Definitely, no problem with that. And pushing your concerns to all people in this forum is not really a problem with me. It is nice that we both support Muxe team and Muxe platform which is the most important today.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

Yes so far they are on the top spot and that will never happen if we are not working as a community. Let us continue supporting and trusting on the MUXE and rest assure that that they will paid-off all our trusts and supports.
Nice! This is a proof that MUXE has many supporters. I hope we can maintain the status of MUXE in his place. Keep it up!

i think this is not right time to celebrate because the voting still end even the muxe are in the top spot. This is just my opinion. But yes we are trusting muxe that they will get the top.
You have a point, so if you remembered I mentioned before that it is in our hands to keep MUXE in the first place because the polls are not yet finished.

We still have more time to gather more votes. Let us unite and help MUXE stay on top 1.
ibagree let us all support and cast our vote at tye moment we are still in the top 1 list hope that itbwill continue until thebend and totally victory for muxe and thus in crpytaldash were also in the top 1 list.
I'm sure we can do that for Muxe to be listed in Shardax and I think, Muxe can be listed on all trading that they participating because of the numbers of its supporters,  investors and partners. As long as we can, we need to work together all the time.
Let's all joined-force to help Muxe be listed in Shardax. As someone told, we have more time to vote for Muxe and show them that we have one goal and one objective now.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

Seems the MUXE team are too busy and focusing with MUXE Platform development setup, Marketing Campaigns / Roadshow / Social Media Exposure/ Partnership & Collaborations. with Vendors, Service Providers & Business Operators. Keep safe guys and keep going  Grin
Yes they really are too busy on focusing on their roadmap the team make sure that they're executing properly all the plan very well and it is really progressing very well credits to the team muxe who are really into it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

Its true, taht the poll is not yet finish we still have to work hard and support the Muxe to maintain its spot on top. A lot of hardship and efforts still. But soonest Muxe will achieve its success..

TheServerDown

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

Investing in Muxe is surely a steal deal. Getting a token that is listed on top exchanges and a well managed team capable of handling deals and partnership in a matter of months.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

Investing in Muxe is surely a steal deal. Getting a token that is listed on top exchanges and a well managed team capable of handling deals and partnership in a matter of months.
Yes really a 100% guaranteed investment in Muxe since it was already Top in some of the exchanges and already known in the market and this would be the advantage to take for an investor.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

Muxe have a good roadmap conclusion their show the step by step process until the end of the year this is a nice system for everybody dreaming of real state the concept of the security and settlement of the user I looking forward for a development setup.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

Yes they really are too busy on focusing on their roadmap the team make sure that they're executing properly all the plan very well and it is really progressing very well credits to the team muxe who are really into it.
Yes, and because of that we are happy and diligent for supporting this amazing project that will change the old system we have in real estate industry. It will be a platform that will give us quick ways to meet our needs and concerns when it comes to Real estate needs.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

Are the tokens locked during token sale? But in any perspective, MUXE is really in advance phase that really contributes well on faster development of the project.
quansi2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

Time MUXE ICO will start! những thông báo về ICO đã đăng tải dự án điện thoại kênh? như khi nào ico bắt đầu và kết thúc? it will be happen? token token table as how? cover many percentage token used for ICO. we need to and the Solid capture the information!
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

Muxe is a good blockchain most specially for those who involves themselves in the real state business. It also has a good platform that allows all the users to list, search and settle their needs in real state matter.
This is the reason why people need to have this Muxe platform because they offered a lot of services that people will be needing in their house or even in their company. They will just explore the platform and search what they need and want to have.
That is really true! MUXE has the best platform for housing and real estate due to the fact that there are many benefits that this project can do and can give to all the people who are willing to be part of their community. I am glad to see the progress of this project.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

I think, when it's already available in market Muxe Platforms will help to boost our economy due to the overwhelming and inexhaustible projects that exist in the Real estate industry. It can also provide thousands of jobs in every community of every countries.

I definitely and totally agreed to what you have said! It will open lot of job opportunities to all the people who deals and involves themselves in the brokerage and real estate industry. Also I am foreseeing that it will boost the economy of each and every countries in the world.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

Did you prepare a table which shows how you are different from the many other crypto Platform dedicated to the real estate market?
A table? Believe me, you do not need that. I know that you have a high level of thought and I know that you know that MUXE don't need to waste their time on this stuff. You know that a lot of previous companies are the same as MUXE and I know also that you know the difference between MUXE and other platforms like this. By simple reading to their white paper you will know the difference between MUXE in previous projects like this. Trust me Cheesy

Well, such a comparison table is just what you'd need to motivate more people to delve into the whitepaper reading. There are 1000+ crypto projects out there, and each of them with a whitepaper which sometimes is a real book which needs a lot of time to read - and people have only one life. People must learn enough about a project before they decide to invest some of their procious time to read and analyse the whitepaper. And this must happen fast, since as said there are 1000+ project out there.
Sir, I think you're just too exaggerated. Why? Yes, there's more than One thousand cryptocurrency today and they have their own white paper. If a comparison table is created by each company, do you think that many people will instantly invest in projects or they will ask for an explanation as they do now in their white paper? Not to boast, but I can say that you do not have to spend a few years reading white paper even though you are targeting to read a thousand more white papers of those projects. I am able to finish some books within a year, if you compare the thick of the books that I read on the pages of white papers of these projects you will see that there is big difference. Why am I doing that? Because I want to learn. Please if you want to be a profitable person, make some effort. If I did a project and show you the good comparison table I did, would you invest it right away? Or do you also ask the full details of my project? When I gave a brief of time to read the MUXE's white paper I was able to better understand where it was going and what it would contribute to the Real estate industry and its great difference to other projects like this. You can do it Sir Grin
can you guys easy? They have a point some of the investors is not reading about the whitepaper or project background they basing the rating what they saw or what they read in the forum so that's why many of them are getting scam that is not our fault because before we invest we make it sure and read about the background of the project who behind this involve.
Sharing thoughts about the project is good and it will help the team to be able to improve their platform. But we need to respect our differences and everyone's opinions and suggestions.
Oh no! Sorry for misunderstanding, sharing things you know and having is very important and also the word respect that we should show to each participant in this project and to every person we interact with. But forgive me if you think of my concern for a companion entering a risky situation is disrespectful. But please, if you do not understand my side can we not just extend this conversation? Because I think your lack of understanding of my part/side, concern and corrections to our colleagues is also disrespectful.

Maybe we just need to accept everyone's opinion about this project. But, if you think that your colleagues misunderstood what you're saying maybe you need to explain them your side or explained clearly what is your point. We are all supporters of this project.
Yes Sir! I know the proper acceptance of others sides and opinions. And I hope you're the same Grin Explain my side? May I know if you read carefully and understand my point and side in the conversation we had? I think other supporters, whose with us in this forum, understand my side and concern but if you don't, I can explain it to you if you want!

I may say that you're too brainy and really want a conversation. But since we all support one project, I'll just accept the fact that we have one goal now which is to help Muxe to reach their target amount and to have a successful ICO. No more questions.
Did you mean we like a debate? For me, if we talked about the potential and beauty of MUXE Platform we don't need to argue because you are right, we have one goal in this project and that's the victory. But the problem is you didn't get my point until now. I just push my concern to all supporters, investors and partners of this project here in forum that we need to be careful and be diligent in reading white paper. Do you have a problem with that?
Definitely, no problem with that. And pushing your concerns to all people in this forum is not really a problem with me. It is nice that we both support Muxe team and Muxe platform which is the most important today.
Finally, It's good to know that we have a same goal from the beginning, which is to support this platform with all our heart. Thanks for your kindness and understanding. I feel that you're one of those people who has a lot of experience when it comes to blockchain technology and ICO's, and that is the reason why we need to share our thoughts and experiences, especially in terms of safety and security. The MUXE will succeed because it has solid supporters and partners.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 01:37:27 AM by Maryqueen Finez

Time MUXE ICO will start! những thông báo về ICO đã đăng tải dự án điện thoại kênh? như khi nào ico bắt đầu và kết thúc? it will be happen? token token table as how? cover many percentage token used for ICO. we need to and the Solid capture the information!
Yes, and they don't miss to give reminders and information that we need to know. Don't you see it on their white paper what you are looking for? I will look it for you. If you have any concern or needs to know, you can ask the admins on their telegram channel and other social media website.

Note: English please so we can easily understand you  Wink

PRICE ICO Price $0.01
Soft Cap $3 million
Hard Cap $70 million

ICO Date
Main Round
June5 – August 4 2018

FinalRound
October15 – November 26 2018

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

Its true, taht the poll is not yet finish we still have to work hard and support the Muxe to maintain its spot on top. A lot of hardship and efforts still. But soonest Muxe will achieve its success..
Yes, we need to help each other because we are benefiting with it when Muxe is listed in many exchanges. This advantage is for token, Muxe team and for us of course.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: