Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

Hey, Anyone know how to withdraw muxe from lomostar app?
Or when can we start withdraw it from that app?
It seems like they disable the withdraw function.

Most of the tokens that are sold in an ICO is only unlocked after the sale. You may read the whitepaper for more information. You can also join their official Telegram channel for most updated news.

hmmm... that's weird , muxe trading is live on ecex, deposit and withdrawal is functional there.
So why the team not tried to suspend all activity (deposit , withdrawal and trading) on https://ecex.exchange until ico end then?

He might not know exactly the answer that's why he's telling you to read the whitepaper and subscribe to their Telegram. So, I suggest you to gather info in their Telegram Channel for more accurate response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

MUXE's strategy of using smart contracts enables them to have such transparency on both clients and user. A great move to entice not only costumers but investors as well.
Yes indeed! It is really a requirement for most of the ICO to have smart contract for better services and for the transparency purposes which leads with a good connection between users and clients.
Yes, because transparency is what people are looking for every company and institution in our country. It's not a good idea that only one party understands and has access to all information from both sides because it can be a root of corruptions.
That is really true! For an ICO to gain the interest and trust of the people who will be their prospect investors they need to be more transparent in order for them to be trustable ICO which I can say that MUXE already has.
Yes because it is very easy for them to release their money for something that they will benefit and gain but the issue is how can we get their trust? That is the reason why MUXE need to show to us that this platform is trustworthy. And they got our trust and support  Wink 

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

The MUXE platform has the ability to reduce our stress while working because it has more functions. We don't need to worry about anything regarding Real estate needs.
This is How special that the Muxe was created, its not just about building house and making money, it is all about consumer satisfaction on every transactions made. Developers of Muxe precisely do their jobs to make things all go right.
Exactly! We know that no matter how beautiful the project is, but don't have the ability to give us comfort and convenience there is no value. So the creation of the MUXE I can say it is great.
Absolutely correct! MUXE was made to ensure that people will have the most convenient and easiest way in resolving and finding what they want or what is their dream place or houses.
One of their goal is to help us and give us comfortable life that's why MUXE will do everything to make in happen as soon as possible, I see also on telegram channel that the enrollments on different exchanges is continues.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

MUXE's strategy of using smart contracts enables them to have such transparency on both clients and user. A great move to entice not only costumers but investors as well.
Yes indeed! It is really a requirement for most of the ICO to have smart contract for better services and for the transparency purposes which leads with a good connection between users and clients.
Yes, because transparency is what people are looking for every company and institution in our country. It's not a good idea that only one party understands and has access to all information from both sides because it can be a root of corruptions.
Agree, that all transactions must be transparent to people to avoid doubts, this Platform under modern technology is timely and go through the appropriate processes to give us the best service.
Right, because without transparency it will be difficult for people to trust this project so MUXE immediately gave it attention that this project will be transparent to all users.
Yes! Nowadays, people do not believe that when there is no evidence and things that will give them comfort. So this kind of features of modern projects should really be.
In this type of settings many people will trust this platform and also they have the courage to share about it with their friends and relatives because it is trustworthy and transparent to people.  Wink
Yes, right! Because people are more likely to trust when everything is clear to them, and we will not have difficulty explaining it to them because they will soon have the desire to learn about MUXE.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

Most of the tokens that are sold in an ICO is only unlocked after the sale. You may read the whitepaper for more information. You can also join their official Telegram channel for most updated news.

hmmm... that's weird , muxe trading is live on ecex, deposit and withdrawal is functional there.
So why the team not tried to suspend all activity (deposit , withdrawal and trading) on https://ecex.exchange until ico end then?

He might not know exactly the answer that's why he's telling you to read the whitepaper and subscribe to their Telegram. So, I suggest you to gather info in their Telegram Channel for more accurate response.
if the project is live on exchange or trading that's means the token are unlock they trying to make more investor invest to the project if the ico does not end how can live into exchange?just send us the link for there telegram to know what will happen.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

if the project is live on exchange or trading that's means the token are unlock they trying to make more investor invest to the project if the ico does not end how can live into exchange?just send us the link for there telegram to know what will happen.

Hi, I am not actually sure about it. I just referred to the usual mechanics of other ICO's. To make sure, please go to their Telegram Channel - https://t.me/muxebv
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:42:45 AM

Agree, that all transactions must be transparent to people to avoid doubts, this Platform under modern technology is timely and go through the appropriate processes to give us the best service.
Right, because without transparency it will be difficult for people to trust this project so MUXE immediately gave it attention that this project will be transparent to all users.
Yes! Nowadays, people do not believe that when there is no evidence and things that will give them comfort. So this kind of features of modern projects should really be.
In this type of settings many people will trust this platform and also they have the courage to share about it with their friends and relatives because it is trustworthy and transparent to people.  Wink
Yes, right! Because people are more likely to trust when everything is clear to them, and we will not have difficulty explaining it to them because they will soon have the desire to learn about MUXE.
It's really fun if we have the ability to see everything we need to see and learn about the transactions we enter, which we do not see in many transactions in the current period so fraud and robbery are very often.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

Its the key for gaining trust not only with the community but all the investors for the transparency of all the transaction and records needed, through this working with the community will become smoothly done and can have the good service they wanted.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

I had seen many possitive comment about muxe soHows the project ia giong. Its still strong?any news about it and biggest updates they release?
i don't know yet and I want some link also for the telegram at least I know about happening of this project all I have to know here is about the exchanges.
i think the exchange will release after pre sale or after ico.  In my opinion this muxe has not ended yet. Just wait for more information that will answer your question. Try to visit there website. I already visit some of there source that will completely answer my questiona too.
For further more inquiries and questions with regards to that matters, try to visit their official website which definitely give you the right answer.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

I had seen many possitive comment about muxe soHows the project ia giong. Its still strong?any news about it and biggest updates they release?
i don't know yet and I want some link also for the telegram at least I know about happening of this project all I have to know here is about the exchanges.
i think the exchange will release after pre sale or after ico.  In my opinion this muxe has not ended yet. Just wait for more information that will answer your question. Try to visit there website. I already visit some of there source that will completely answer my questiona too.
For further more inquiries and questions with regards to that matters, try to visit their official website which definitely give you the right answer.
i read about the problem of their main website many of investor has to complain and they received more problem for the main time the team are going to fix that so let's just wait for another update.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

i read about the problem of their main website many of investor has to complain and they received more problem for the main time the team are going to fix that so let's just wait for another update.
How about there telwgram channel there are some admin are active there to answer that so many question about the problem? Because telegram is one of main source if you want to know something happen in this ico.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

How about there telwgram channel there are some admin are active there to answer that so many question about the problem? Because telegram is one of main source if you want to know something happen in this ico.
Right, did you try to ask the admins about the problem and how big it is? I think, they are the authorized persons we should talk to in this kind of major concerns.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

In these types of situations we should not be immediately nervous because there are a group of experts within MUXE who will take care of these problems,
let them face the problems because they know what to do.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

Its the key for gaining trust not only with the community but all the investors for the transparency of all the transaction and records needed, through this working with the community will become smoothly done and can have the good service they wanted.
This will have a huge role for collecting trust from investors, users and partners which will be the way that this project will be adopted by the masses and it will be nice and positive thing for the MUXE platform.

IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

Trust is the best foundation in all forms of works and relationship, In Muxe through good partnership between client and investors it would result in best transaction and work be done well.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

Trust is the best foundation in all forms of works and relationship, In Muxe through good partnership between client and investors it would result in best transaction and work be done well.
Yes, because we need to establish a good relationship with both parties, because it can help with quick transactions and to see by other people whose platform is attractive and appropriate for this field.
lunatics14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Well, I am looking for an update too. Though, there are people here in the forum sharing their thoughts about Muxe platform and the benefits that this project can give to their users/clients but, I don't see any update or news from the team.
olegna17

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

In these types of situations we should not be immediately nervous because there are a group of experts within MUXE who will take care of these problems,
let them face the problems because they know what to do.
True! We need to trust the right department or team that will fix the problem and wait for an update regarding this matter. Let's just hope that everything will be alright.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

I think if you are looking for an answer for that question you can check their official website and read their whitepaper or even try to consult it on their official telegram channel so that you can inquire and get the right answer for your questions.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:36:02 PM

Yes indeed! having this kind of platform which is really relevant to us in today's life which is really trustworthy and transparent, I can safely say that MUXE will earn more interest and support from the people all over the globe.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: