Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

Admins and the community is very active. That is a good thing for MUXE. I hope that the developers are also active in making progress for the platform. A lot to expect from MUXE. Hope it goes all the way.
Yes, it is good to have an active community and admins in a project. This will create a good communication between the participants of Muxe and the team. People will learn from reading all the information that admins are sharing in this forum. Hopefully, the team won't get tired of answering all the queries of people about their platform.
As far as I know, they mentioned before that they were busy with many things, mainly in the development of their Platform, so I think we do not have to worry about something else. You do not even notice that the founder of MUXE is interacting with us this past few days. In those matters we see that they are really concerned with the community and they don't neglect us.

really sir, when we saw the team really cared about this forum and it was not necessary for us to doubt it again, for us to support and surely the success that we will see in the future of MUXE.
Yes, because all of our concerns are answered by MUXE and most of them are listed in their White paper so you really have nothing to worry about. Their success is in their hands and support of people and groups who believe in this project.
The team makes all the effort and cooperation needed for this project to make way on its success.. everything is clear on their whitepaper about the purpose and Opportunities that the platform has to offer...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/
Thanks for your support Anya!

Glad to have such an active and supporting community with us! It is really glad to see this.
We are also happy with the hard work we see throughout the MUXE Team and it's one of the reasons why we stay here until we reach success. Because we hope that MUXE will be able to provide convenience for us in the future because the time will come that the MUXE will works for us.

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online
Done already, So far, I'm still exploring it. If I am not mistaken, last week there was little error in the display of this website. So I rested first, but it's beautiful and many well-known people and entrepreneurs sign up here already so I was amazed.

Guys, also try it for yourself to be able to give a review on this website. https://www.muxe.online

Thank you for the support! We are really happy that people are sharing our network!
We need to do this, for even this way we can help MUXE and to see that this project is existing in the future. Your network is eligible to share with others over and over again, so they can see the beauty and benefits that we can get when it's successful. And they can see that this is worthwhile to support and invest in it.

I couldnt agree more with you. Community engagement is one of the most important aspects of project successrates. Without a dedicated community a online project most likely has no purpose.
You ACT We Support :-D Why we can not support this project wholeheartedly, if these kinds of promises and plans are what MUXE wants us to experience in the future?

UI & UX
Our UI features will allow the user to quickly search, view, locate and
trace their preferred or favourite products and services for future
references. It will have a clean, user friendly and simple design to
cater the wide age group of users.

Recommendations, Guides and Tips
It is essential to place a system for recommendations, guides and
tips that can be turned on or off when desired by users during their
browsing, search or transaction. These components can assist the
user in their decision making and optimize their experience on the
platform.

Up to Date Technology
MUXE will offer new and up to date technologies and plug-ins such
like AR and VR apps to assist our users when choosing paint colours,
interior designs, furniture, viewing of an apartment, comparing new
designs and layouts, which traditional method would not have been
possible.

MUXE has amazingly great Goals, this is a great help for us, they have Up to Date Technology which we can use wherever we are. Having AR and VR apps is an amazing way to make our jobs faster, for choosing the ones we want like paint, apartments, interior designs and furniture.
Because of these features, Muxe project will attract more investors and their future clients/customers. They are very detailed in what they want for this project and what they can really offer to all people.
Even MUXE UI features, will bring us great help in planning the materials and things we want to buy in the future. We can also prepare the quality of the products we want to buy and fit to our budget.
Their Recommendations, Guides and Tips can also help us greatly because we will not be too tired of our decision-making when it comes to the things we plan and want to do in our homes, offices and warehouses. Because MUXE can help us with this stuff. And that's not all, expert people will still be provided by MUXE to provide us recommendations, guides and tips that we need.
its look like all we need stuff is on the muxe now? For budgeting to planning this is big help who planning to have a business but after all their need the example of the product and also what kind of the transaction process.. Make them people know the easy step of the procedure.
I think we will be lazy with this project, Just kidding Grin This project will help us to do many things that we need do. Even we are in our office, then our workers needed the materials in our project we can support them with the MUXE Platform. And as ordinary people, we can also ask for their Platform's help with the designs, materials and quality that we will need in our work.
Even though we handle three or more projects, we can synchronize together using the MUXE platform. Through MUXE we can increase our profits even we are not too strenuous at work. In modern era we need to acknowledge that we should use Brain and Technology together for easier work. But take note, we need to be prepared for everything and we still need to know how  to do different jobs manually in case of sudden loss of power.
You've mentioned "brain and technology" that was affirmative for me wherein it gives a deeper understanding that Muxe was the product of it. Logically, its not solely for filling up the pieces that the real estate industry is missing but a platform that offers broader definition as an upgrade of technology using cryptocurrency and real estate industry to work at one axis as a tool to eliminate stressors in looking for such real estate amenities that could bring up conveniency in actuality.
MUXE is absolutely complete and we will no longer need anything else and we will not have to go to the other fence to find something that we need in Real estate issue. Do you know that one of the components of their Maintenance platform is a pest control services? That means MUXE Platform is really reliable and will help us.
Muxe platform will give all people a convenient life especially all they need inside the house. I hope that this project will come out very very soon in the market, so that people will experience all the services that Muxe is offering.
Yes, because MUXE will provide everything we need in all of our Real estate needs. If then we had difficulty fulfilling our duties by repairing of internal and external damage of our house or real estate projects and contractual jobs, it is not now because of MUXE's help and commitment for us.

aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

Admins and the community is very active. That is a good thing for MUXE. I hope that the developers are also active in making progress for the platform. A lot to expect from MUXE. Hope it goes all the way.
Yes, it is good to have an active community and admins in a project. This will create a good communication between the participants of Muxe and the team. People will learn from reading all the information that admins are sharing in this forum. Hopefully, the team won't get tired of answering all the queries of people about their platform.
As far as I know, they mentioned before that they were busy with many things, mainly in the development of their Platform, so I think we do not have to worry about something else. You do not even notice that the founder of MUXE is interacting with us this past few days. In those matters we see that they are really concerned with the community and they don't neglect us.

really sir, when we saw the team really cared about this forum and it was not necessary for us to doubt it again, for us to support and surely the success that we will see in the future of MUXE.
Yes, because all of our concerns are answered by MUXE and most of them are listed in their White paper so you really have nothing to worry about. Their success is in their hands and support of people and groups who believe in this project.
The team makes all the effort and cooperation needed for this project to make way on its success.. everything is clear on their whitepaper about the purpose and Opportunities that the platform has to offer...
Precisely, and the team consist of all professional who is capable of making the project successful as you can check per individual background you can clearly see their achievements and honed experience and they are all experts with their own different areas of responsibility this team are surely making the project to succeed coming from a great platform its indeed guaranteed.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

The real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity with the support of a professional team and also well organized. I think this project will run and be realized well.

Yes, you right. The Muxe platform has a potential to help and make service that is related to real estate business. As of the moment they still working for the muxe application. Lets just wait and hope for the best for that application.

Not just the real estate business but the whole industry. This will help not only the businessmen but also the professionals. You can find a career in the platform or people who needs manpower for their home improvement will find you if you(let's say you are a professional carpenter, engineer, and etc).
Even ordinary people can get help from MUXE greatly, and whatever angle you look at we are really benefiting from the MUXE Platform. Yes, especially those who are professionals and experts, MUXE will help them with their tasks and how to speed them up.

Upon reading the whitepaper,this project has great goals and opportunities to offer not only to businessmqn or professionals but also to the community. And through all active admins and developers,im pretty sure this will work on its own success.
Yes, we need to read their white paper many times so we can see all the things that they would commit to all of us who follow this project. Did you know that MUXE has cleaning services? For example, there is a part of your home or office that you want to repair but you have no idea what to do or you're afraid you might break something else while cleaning the part that's broken because you do not have the knowledge on something? That is not a problem anymore my friend! Because you may contact MUXE regarding that matter and they will provide anything that you need for that concern.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

The real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity with the support of a professional team and also well organized. I think this project will run and be realized well.

Yes, you right. The Muxe platform has a potential to help and make service that is related to real estate business. As of the moment they still working for the muxe application. Lets just wait and hope for the best for that application.

Not just the real estate business but the whole industry. This will help not only the businessmen but also the professionals. You can find a career in the platform or people who needs manpower for their home improvement will find you if you(let's say you are a professional carpenter, engineer, and etc).
Even ordinary people can get help from MUXE greatly, and whatever angle you look at we are really benefiting from the MUXE Platform. Yes, especially those who are professionals and experts, MUXE will help them with their tasks and how to speed them up.

Upon reading the whitepaper,this project has great goals and opportunities to offer not only to businessmqn or professionals but also to the community. And through all active admins and developers,im pretty sure this will work on its own success.
Yes, we need to read their white paper many times so we can see all the things that they would commit to all of us who follow this project. Did you know that MUXE has cleaning services? For example, there is a part of your home or office that you want to repair but you have no idea what to do or you're afraid you might break something else while cleaning the part that's broken because you do not have the knowledge on something? That is not a problem anymore my friend! Because you may contact MUXE regarding that matter and they will provide anything that you need for that concern.
What if you hire their cleaning services and you didn't satisfied with the service that they give to you? Will they refund your payment or you just need to call their hotline and leave a complaint regarding to their worker? Do clients need to sign any waiver before hiring people from Muxe?
lunatics14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

They are just doing their responsibilities to all their supporters and doing what is written in their white paper which is their Team Core Values: Having an Integrity, a Community and Commitment.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

The team and the community is working very hard to post updates and info regarding the project. If this one is put into work, I am sure more and more will be beneficiary to its system, both users and service providers.

The team are all active just to make that project become successful . Also they have time to communicate with their investors and some member of this forum and explain and answer all the queries and question about the project.
then there you well see that the team are really want to get the success that why they are working hard. they are so determined make it feel that they are working for us and for the ico.

Some ICO were being charged due to over-promises and misleading claims, but after seeing videos and whitepaper, MUXE is different, it just focus on one problem solution: To achieve your dream home without sweating a bucket.
The best part of it is that the platform is running on a blockchain-based technology which is very convenient.

I find it very interesting to have an approachable team members this could mean that the team really dedicate their time and effort, communication is on of the key factors for a successful project because this will help people to understand more information about Muxe.
MUXE has showing to the people that coordination has a great value for them. So we notice that they did'nt missed and delay for giving us updates in all progress of this project.
what did you do for the token collected fund?have you any partnership?why do you think guys the token is going up in the market? How can help for all the client using this apps?
1. Useof Funds

*Development 40%

Funds will be used to constantly upgrade technology and improve the platform experience for our users. Funds will also be used to fuel the daily
 operational expenses like hosting fees, transaction fees, overheads, and equipment.

*OverseasOperations 20%

To set up teams in USA, Europe and Asia to market and promote the platform. The teams will be responsible for tie ups with their local companies to
 participate with MUXE.

*Marketing 20%

This marketing budget will be used to acquire customers and business partners to join our platform and ecosystem. This icludes use of digital ads, online
 and offline promotions, road shows, trade shows and referral campaigns to drive adoption and spread awareness.

*Partnership 10%

MUXE will need funds to facilitate and structure deals with potential business partners in the industry. This includes swaps, sponsorships, purchases,
 expenses and other miscellaneous costs needed to form these important partnerships.

*Security & Legal 10%

We will be conducting audits and checks on our platform regularly with our business partners and users. To ensure that we are operating legally in all
 jurisdiction globally.

2. Partnerships

Partners and Consultants recognize the potential of MUXE becoming one of the best blockchain companies in the crypto industry. Since the initiation of
 this project.

MUXE has garnered many partners from tech companies to contractors namely VOISE, BitcoinToken, BlockXperience, Twinto, NewTech, Flexchainand
 many more.

3. The value of MUXE token will increase because of its Core Values (P.8.) , Vision (P.7) , and Objectives (P.9) .

4. How It Works

The MUXE platform allows their users to list for rent, buy or sell of properties, contract services, scheduling movers, to purchasing home improvement
 equipment.  

MUXE token is the cryptocurrency for all transactions on the platform. Our blockchain technology is based on Ethereum ERC20 platform.

I hope it will help you Cheesy

This is very helpful. How does the partner benefit from MUXE and MUXE from them, vice versa?
Very simple, the things that MUXE can benefit from their Partners/shareholders are promotion, support, ideas, connections and of course funds. And the things that Partners/shareholders can benefit from MUXE are profit, investments, security and discounts. If there are things I did not mention or I mentioned something that is incorrect may the Devs or Team correct me.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

The team and the community is working very hard to post updates and info regarding the project. If this one is put into work, I am sure more and more will be beneficiary to its system, both users and service providers.

The team are all active just to make that project become successful . Also they have time to communicate with their investors and some member of this forum and explain and answer all the queries and question about the project.
then there you well see that the team are really want to get the success that why they are working hard. they are so determined make it feel that they are working for us and for the ico.

Some ICO were being charged due to over-promises and misleading claims, but after seeing videos and whitepaper, MUXE is different, it just focus on one problem solution: To achieve your dream home without sweating a bucket.
The best part of it is that the platform is running on a blockchain-based technology which is very convenient.

I find it very interesting to have an approachable team members this could mean that the team really dedicate their time and effort, communication is on of the key factors for a successful project because this will help people to understand more information about Muxe.
MUXE has showing to the people that coordination has a great value for them. So we notice that they did'nt missed and delay for giving us updates in all progress of this project.
what did you do for the token collected fund?have you any partnership?why do you think guys the token is going up in the market? How can help for all the client using this apps?
1. Useof Funds

*Development 40%

Funds will be used to constantly upgrade technology and improve the platform experience for our users. Funds will also be used to fuel the daily
 operational expenses like hosting fees, transaction fees, overheads, and equipment.

*OverseasOperations 20%

To set up teams in USA, Europe and Asia to market and promote the platform. The teams will be responsible for tie ups with their local companies to
 participate with MUXE.

*Marketing 20%

This marketing budget will be used to acquire customers and business partners to join our platform and ecosystem. This icludes use of digital ads, online
 and offline promotions, road shows, trade shows and referral campaigns to drive adoption and spread awareness.

*Partnership 10%

MUXE will need funds to facilitate and structure deals with potential business partners in the industry. This includes swaps, sponsorships, purchases,
 expenses and other miscellaneous costs needed to form these important partnerships.

*Security & Legal 10%

We will be conducting audits and checks on our platform regularly with our business partners and users. To ensure that we are operating legally in all
 jurisdiction globally.

2. Partnerships

Partners and Consultants recognize the potential of MUXE becoming one of the best blockchain companies in the crypto industry. Since the initiation of
 this project.

MUXE has garnered many partners from tech companies to contractors namely VOISE, BitcoinToken, BlockXperience, Twinto, NewTech, Flexchainand
 many more.

3. The value of MUXE token will increase because of its Core Values (P.8.) , Vision (P.7) , and Objectives (P.9) .

4. How It Works

The MUXE platform allows their users to list for rent, buy or sell of properties, contract services, scheduling movers, to purchasing home improvement
 equipment.  

MUXE token is the cryptocurrency for all transactions on the platform. Our blockchain technology is based on Ethereum ERC20 platform.

I hope it will help you Cheesy

This is very helpful. How does the partner benefit from MUXE and MUXE from them, vice versa?
Very simple, the things that MUXE can benefit from their Partners/shareholders are promotion, support, ideas, connections and of course funds. And the things that Partners/shareholders can benefit from MUXE are profit, investments, security and discounts. If there are things I did not mention or I mentioned something that is incorrect may the Devs or Team correct me.
Right, We know that Muxe and its Partners are the first to benefit from all the victories that Muxe can achieve because after this project will succeed, that's the time of the harvest. And they should really benefit from all their difficulties and hard work to succeed this project and to help us.
TheServerDown

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

Will Muxe adjust the allocation per token if Eth and Btc pricing brcomes too low or too high? I see a great future for this real estate ico.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:44:36 AM

There are narrowly oriented developments among the platforms. Muxe creates a wide and wide range of products and services to service the real estate market. This will raise the project to the first place among all competitors.

As far as I know, they are actually the first one to create this kind of platform for real estate. Other real estate-based ICO's are just focusing on buy and sell of properties while MUXE provides all the services from tiniest development into the largest scale of real estate service.

That's one of the reasons why MUXE is the best so far. The platform is very flexible and broad. Really interesting.
MUXE have a unique platform to compete to other competitors, MUXE service is special that can everyone get the attention. right now muxe are running smoothly.
Indeed project muxe has been progressing well as of the moment the team are really making a huge effort to make the project successful and its certainly compete with any competitors through the market since the prpject is really impeccable.
The MUXE Platform does not focus on its competitors to compete, this was made to facilitate our life's responsibilities in the real estate needs. MUXE team are only doing they very best to be eligible to handle this type of project targeting to help everyone in the world. So we can see that even if they do not compete with their competitors they are still leading the way because of quality, hard work, passion, determination and focus on their product.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:49:21 AM

What if you hire their cleaning services and you didn't satisfied with the service that they give to you? Will they refund your payment or you just need to call their hotline and leave a complaint regarding to their worker? Do clients need to sign any waiver before hiring people from Muxe?
Your right, that there are fussy people around the world that will discriminate your job even if you do it right but if your statements was accurate and if Muxe team will prove it, I think you can contact them about your concerns and complaints. Waiver? I don't think so, but if you mean contract, Yes because all this type of project is giving a contract to their clients.
PartyPete

Activity: 193

Do you like to Party?

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

If Im not mistaken the Ico will run by 4months , and as of the moment their Ico already in its 2 months. How is the Ico so far? Any updates and news ?

Up for this. I'd also like to hear news on how sales and marketing strategy are currently going.

─────   ♠    ─────      C L O U D BTC E T      |     est. 2013      ─────   ♠    ─────
100% Deposit Bonus  }     BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK & CASINO     {  FREE Live Streaming  }
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   BET FROM 10 SATS UP TO 10 BTC LIMITS TO SUIT ALL PLAYERS   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

You will also notice during these times that the entire team is so busy with the development of this project. And because of that, we should not be worried of this project outcome because all Muxe officials are doing their best to succeed this project.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

If Im not mistaken the Ico will run by 4months , and as of the moment their Ico already in its 2 months. How is the Ico so far? Any updates and news ?

Up for this. I'd also like to hear news on how sales and marketing strategy are currently going.
We need to give them some time to update us and being transparent regarding this matter, I feel that the entire team was so busy so they can not immediately answer our questions. Because I believe that the Muxe team is currently working on improving this Platform.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

There are narrowly oriented developments among the platforms. Muxe creates a wide and wide range of products and services to service the real estate market. This will raise the project to the first place among all competitors.

As far as I know, they are actually the first one to create this kind of platform for real estate. Other real estate-based ICO's are just focusing on buy and sell of properties while MUXE provides all the services from tiniest development into the largest scale of real estate service.

That's one of the reasons why MUXE is the best so far. The platform is very flexible and broad. Really interesting.
MUXE have a unique platform to compete to other competitors, MUXE service is special that can everyone get the attention. right now muxe are running smoothly.
Indeed project muxe has been progressing well as of the moment the team are really making a huge effort to make the project successful and its certainly compete with any competitors through the market since the prpject is really impeccable.
Well done with all the efforts exerted by the team. Working hard for this platform will sure reach its success. The best thing is that they provide everthing needed by the community.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

I totally agreed to what you have said! The MUXE project is smoothly running and so far it is on its good term. Also, many people are getting intrigue on what can MUXE do to them that's why it became part of our community and became MUXE's partners as well.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

As of now if you buy muxe you can get 25% more token other than what else can muxe can give? Can muxe wallet use only for a muxe token? Can their possibility change the token to another token?
Yes that is true buying it now will definitely give you the opportunity to hold more MUXE tokens. And in terms of updates, so far there is no update with regards to the way muxe token and how can it be use but just stay tune because the MUXE team are working on it.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

Like to use Spacedesigner and Photopea but the page seems really hard to load, I am really interested in trying those tools. Any technical help with these?
i been curious too what are they use in there? basically their I.t or programmer is really impressive, they spend much money just to create this page but I think no answer about that this is not a part of dev to answer it.

Might be a great help if you can design your house plan there, and the service provider can take a look at it without even having an ocular inspection well advantage is you can minimize some time and budget costing and easier for them to understand your plan about the request project.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

Well done with all the efforts exerted by the team. Working hard for this platform will sure reach its success. The best thing is that they provide everthing needed by the community.
Truly logical as every phase really coincided with the expectations that was planned. Its totally evident that the team adheres to the platform's goals and objectives wherein they're full-geared enough to meet their goals and do anything to put away things that could jeopardize the platform's journey towards its success though its really apparent that Muxe considered have done far now.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

Like to use Spacedesigner and Photopea but the page seems really hard to load, I am really interested in trying those tools. Any technical help with these?
i been curious too what are they use in there? basically their I.t or programmer is really impressive, they spend much money just to create this page but I think no answer about that this is not a part of dev to answer it.

Might be a great help if you can design your house plan there, and the service provider can take a look at it without even having an ocular inspection well advantage is you can minimize some time and budget costing and easier for them to understand your plan about the request project.
their have an item you can choose from a different part of you need and the same time you can see the price or from apps there is an assistant to assist you, maybe this is the best if there having a discount who buying more  supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: