Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
neths29

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

What are the advantages I will get or receive if I invest to muxe project? This project has a solid platform and still continously developing their application, so I believe this is a good opportunity for me to invest to muxe.

If you invest to MUXE, you will be able to use their wonderful platform if it will be available to your country. You can also use the tokens for trading.
Thats nice, it is quite interesting. But I read about the places they targeted to release their application unfortunately the country where I belong isnt their first priority.
Yes that is really true that it is quite interesting and at the same time a very promising ICO for all. Well if the country that you belong is not on their target place yet for sure it will be sooner because they know that need of this kind of ICO in all over the country.
They really need to target the world to have this type of platform to be fair to everyone, and with type of team that MUXE have I believe they can make it and they can implement all the promises they make.

I think they have a vision and mission to give their service around the world. So I expecting this muxe application to try and see the good platform of muxe. Hopefully they get the target funds to execute the beta test of the application muxe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

What are the advantages I will get or receive if I invest to muxe project? This project has a solid platform and still continously developing their application, so I believe this is a good opportunity for me to invest to muxe.

If you invest to MUXE, you will be able to use their wonderful platform if it will be available to your country. You can also use the tokens for trading.
Thats nice, it is quite interesting. But I read about the places they targeted to release their application unfortunately the country where I belong isnt their first priority.
Yes that is really true that it is quite interesting and at the same time a very promising ICO for all. Well if the country that you belong is not on their target place yet for sure it will be sooner because they know that need of this kind of ICO in all over the country.
They really need to target the world to have this type of platform to be fair to everyone, and with type of team that MUXE have I believe they can make it and they can implement all the promises they make.

I think they have a vision and mission to give their service around the world. So I expecting this muxe application to try and see the good platform of muxe. Hopefully they get the target funds to execute the beta test of the application muxe.
We just need to trust the team and help them to reach their target amount so that they will do what's in their road map on time and be able to  deliver all the services that they are offering.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Just a little bit update, the voting competition in shardax exchange is still ongoing and muxe is in the 4th place. Lets help this muxe project and vote for able for this token muxe get listed to shardax exchange. Keep supporting this project!
Thanks for this update. You gave all the participants and supporters of Muxe an idea how to help this ICO to be on top in this exchange. For sure, all their supporters will vote for Muxe token because it will benefit all their users and investors.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

We just need to trust the team and help them to reach their target amount so that they will do what's in their road map on time and be able to  deliver all the services that they are offering.
Indeed and i am certainly confident to the team that they are able to make this project possible to succeed we all know that this muxe team are doing all their best and effort to improve or refine everything needed to.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

Great news! MUXE runs up to the 4th place in the Shardax Voting Competition! If you want to participate in coin listing since its one of its priority, you can read this article for more details:

https://www.muxe.io/muxe-runs-4th-place-shardax-voting-competition/
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

We do not need to lose hope in that matter, because Muxe's ​​target is the whole world to provide good services when it comes to Real estate needs. All we have to do is continue to support it and share it with other people.
I concur with that. The Muxe really aiming to be globally accessible. Perhaps its one of their strategic plan in achieving the platform's goals. It shows that the team was being realistic as they wanted to achieve things little by little just like a "slowly but surely" motivated one and it really makes sense as everything will always take time to be on its grand.

Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:53:30 PM

Muxe is a good blockchain most specially for those who involves themselves in the real state business. It also has a good platform that allows all the users to list, search and settle their needs in real state matter.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

Indeed and i am certainly confident to the team that they are able to make this project possible to succeed we all know that this muxe team are doing all their best and effort to improve or refine everything needed to.
That's actually apparent and logical at any angles. Besides, Muxe was totally doing an ample efforts just to make sure that the goal of each phase will be met before its expected date of outcome.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:02:22 AM

The designing features look really great, I love it.
I think you need it, to understand more about this project.

Please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
                     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Please sign-up: They already have an alpha version at the moment. You can find it at https://www.muxe.online They
                       are planning to introduce the Beta before the end of this year!

I have seen this project is for us so I'm willing to help you understand some things about this project. Join us to invest and support this project! Grin

The video is really great. It really help me to understand the real purpose of the application of muxe and why I cant afford to miss the opportunity to invest to Muxe project. I bet this muxe token will become successful and make a blast and noise in cryptoworld.
Yes, there are so many ways that Muxe has prepared, to understand this project well and how it will work. We hope you will also be able to invest in this project even at the minimum amount like others.
Having a very informative and substantial videos like this will help us understand how will MUXE change the world and why this is one of the best ICO that will be made this year.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:12:01 AM

Just a little bit update, the voting competition in shardax exchange is still ongoing and muxe is in the 4th place. Lets help this muxe project and vote for able for this token muxe get listed to shardax exchange. Keep supporting this project!
That is good to hear that MUXE is competing and have a great spot so far, let us continue supporting and believing MUXE and by using it, let us vote this ICO so that it can be listen in one great exchange.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

Muxe token is already listed in Ecex exchange. Exec hold and share 1million muxe token to their community. This is a great start for an ico who is active making more partnership with some exchanges.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

Muxe token is already listed in Ecex exchange. Exec hold and share 1million muxe token to their community. This is a great start for an ico who is active making more partnership with some exchanges.

This is a good news. IMO, early listing is a good move for an ICO as it will give a quite assurance for investors.

Question, will the token be locked after its distribution? If so, for how long? It is good if it will be locked for some time to prevent dumping of tokens and attain a better starting value on exchanges.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:43:46 AM

Great news! MUXE runs up to the 4th place in the Shardax Voting Competition! If you want to participate in coin listing since its one of its priority, you can read this article for more details:

Thats nice it makes sense that muxe have a potential because even they got the 4th place they have a participants thats havd trust in muxe. Thanks for shaeing this kind of information continue to participate . Goodluck to us
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:12:52 AM

Thats nice it makes sense that muxe have a potential because even they got the 4th place they have a participants thats havd trust in muxe. Thanks for shaeing this kind of information continue to participate . Goodluck to us
4th place isn't bad at all this is represent that the muxe have more activeness and more people believe about the project all investor now relies on what are they need to show to make more people believe that they got.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:43:33 AM

We do not need to lose hope in that matter, because Muxe's ​​target is the whole world to provide good services when it comes to Real estate needs. All we have to do is continue to support it and share it with other people.
I concur with that. The Muxe really aiming to be globally accessible. Perhaps its one of their strategic plan in achieving the platform's goals. It shows that the team was being realistic as they wanted to achieve things little by little just like a "slowly but surely" motivated one and it really makes sense as everything will always take time to be on its grand.
On the other hand, MUXE should also be careful about every step it will take and should not hurry but to follow the project road map properly. What matters here is that Muxe knows what they are doing and we see it fit for their project. By these we can be sure of the success of the project we are monitoring.

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:47:13 AM

If Im not mistaken its been exactly one month now since the second phase of Muxe ico started. Hows the ico going? Do you already collect the target fund $400,000?

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

Since then, MUXE owns the large percentage of our trust which will last forever. We also do not have to worry about their Road map because they are the creators so I'm confident they track it honestly and well.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

The designing features look really great, I love it.
I think you need it, to understand more about this project.

Please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
                     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Please sign-up: They already have an alpha version at the moment. You can find it at https://www.muxe.online They
                       are planning to introduce the Beta before the end of this year!

I have seen this project is for us so I'm willing to help you understand some things about this project. Join us to invest and support this project! Grin

Whoa. Haven’t watched any of these videos yet. I’ll spend time to watch it later. Interesting
Yes please, try to offer time to find out the content of these videos and websites. You will not regret but will be amazed and more attract to the Platform of MUXE.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

If Im not mistaken its been exactly one month now since the second phase of Muxe ico started. Hows the ico going? Do you already collect the target fund $400,000?
We need to wait patiently, because we are sure and confident in their team that they will be able to inform us about the changes and achievements of this project. Stay tuned and keep the trust in your heart Grin
PartyPete

Activity: 193

Do you like to Party?

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

4th place isn't bad at all this is represent that the muxe have more activeness and more people believe about the project all investor now relies on what are they need to show to make more people believe that they got.

4th place on Shardax voting? It is a good feat considering the platform has a decent amount of supporters from its current timeline. Once the platform and token is fully working even Binance voting can be an easy battle.

─────   ♠    ─────      C L O U D BTC E T      |     est. 2013      ─────   ♠    ─────
100% Deposit Bonus  }     BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK & CASINO     {  FREE Live Streaming  }
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   BET FROM 10 SATS UP TO 10 BTC LIMITS TO SUIT ALL PLAYERS   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: