Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
TheServerDown

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

Almost a week since we have an update in the competition in listing muxe to shardax. And muxe is still in #2 spot and fighting their spot to be listed in shardax. Muxe project is 40 points behind to #1 .

Just casted some votes! I'm pumped to see Muxe getting nearer to that 1st spot. The community is eagerly getting better from 4th place last listing now to 2nd and possible be listed in Shardax.
You know, if the community on their telegram channel will vote it is very simple for the muxe to take the lead in this polls. I just wonder what other supporters are waiting for  Huh

That is what I have in mind. The telegram group alone with its sheer number can create a massive swing from 2nd place to 1st place in voting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

It looks like the muxe team is working hard. I joined their cable channel to see the latest updates on airdrop. I'm wondering everytime will the project tokens be on the floor list? "
That is great for you because in that channel the team always make sure that all the members will be updated. And I am totally sure that in the right time the MUXE will be listed just we just need to wait a bit more.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

Almost a week since we have an update in the competition in listing muxe to shardax. And muxe is still in #2 spot and fighting their spot to be listed in shardax. Muxe project is 40 points behind to #1 .

Just 40 votes? Everyone here already received an email confirmation? Hopefully their support were able to help me with my problem.
The team really works hard and really do their job to make sure that we will be satisfied to MUXE so I think that we also need to do our part in by helping muxe to be listed  and get the top spot in shardax exchange.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

Just casted some votes! I'm pumped to see Muxe getting nearer to that 1st spot. The community is eagerly getting better from 4th place last listing now to 2nd and possible be listed in Shardax.
You know, if the community on their telegram channel will vote it is very simple for the muxe to take the lead in this polls. I just wonder what other supporters are waiting for  Huh

That is what I have in mind. The telegram group alone with its sheer number can create a massive swing from 2nd place to 1st place in voting.
And because of that I can not avoid thinking, if they really support the muxe they will have to fully support this project no matter what so that we do not hang in the air.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

In the small period of time muxe become popular and noticed by the market . In no time it some investors will surely invest in this kind of project. It become popular not only in the market but also in some investors who finds a good ico to invest.
Yes indeed! In just a short span of time MUXE's community and popularity grows bigger and bigger and that is really a good indication that we are progressing and in the right time MUXE can reach its great success.
The popularity of Muxe help them to recognized by people and investors. And it will help the project to reach their target amount to have a successful ICO.
That is really true! Making MUXE as one of the popular ICO so far this year will attract and encourage many people especially crypto-enthusiasts to invest and to be part of MUXE community and family.
It is an honor to be part of this kind of project with a faithful and hard-working team, they was known for their determination and continuous development. There are still plenty of good news we have to wait.
So glad that i wasnpart of this project. The popularity of Muxe platform will help attract investors and the developers ro still update and make advancement for the good of all applications and to offer good services.
Being part of this project is something that matters and we will not regret at the end, hoping that potential investors will see it and help with our revelation about the Muxe platform.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Just 40 votes? Everyone here already received an email confirmation? Hopefully their support were able to help me with my problem.

They still need our support to make this happen. I mean just a 40 votes before they get the #1 spot and to be list in the shardax exchange.
That's one of those sad things because if you think that we have so many in the forum and in their telegram channel and how much more if we all vote? If you can only vote twice I may have done so. What others doing? They don't know how to vote or just focus and waiting for profit?

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

They still need our support to make this happen. I mean just a 40 votes before they get the #1 spot and to be list in the shardax exchange.
That's one of those sad things because if you think that we have so many in the forum and in their telegram channel and how much more if we all vote? If you can only vote twice I may have done so. What others doing? They don't know how to vote or just focus and waiting for profit?
I already casted my last vote. I know it’s a big help. I am also trying to tell my friends to vote as their 2 votes will be  a big help for MUXE. I am positive that MUXE will still het listed
lunatics14

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

Did you prepare a table which shows how you are different from the many other crypto Platform dedicated to the real estate market?
A table? Believe me, you do not need that. I know that you have a high level of thought and I know that you know that MUXE don't need to waste their time on this stuff. You know that a lot of previous companies are the same as MUXE and I know also that you know the difference between MUXE and other platforms like this. By simple reading to their white paper you will know the difference between MUXE in previous projects like this. Trust me Cheesy

Well, such a comparison table is just what you'd need to motivate more people to delve into the whitepaper reading. There are 1000+ crypto projects out there, and each of them with a whitepaper which sometimes is a real book which needs a lot of time to read - and people have only one life. People must learn enough about a project before they decide to invest some of their procious time to read and analyse the whitepaper. And this must happen fast, since as said there are 1000+ project out there.
Sir, I think you're just too exaggerated. Why? Yes, there's more than One thousand cryptocurrency today and they have their own white paper. If a comparison table is created by each company, do you think that many people will instantly invest in projects or they will ask for an explanation as they do now in their white paper? Not to boast, but I can say that you do not have to spend a few years reading white paper even though you are targeting to read a thousand more white papers of those projects. I am able to finish some books within a year, if you compare the thick of the books that I read on the pages of white papers of these projects you will see that there is big difference. Why am I doing that? Because I want to learn. Please if you want to be a profitable person, make some effort. If I did a project and show you the good comparison table I did, would you invest it right away? Or do you also ask the full details of my project? When I gave a brief of time to read the MUXE's white paper I was able to better understand where it was going and what it would contribute to the Real estate industry and its great difference to other projects like this. You can do it Sir Grin
can you guys easy? They have a point some of the investors is not reading about the whitepaper or project background they basing the rating what they saw or what they read in the forum so that's why many of them are getting scam that is not our fault because before we invest we make it sure and read about the background of the project who behind this involve.
Sharing thoughts about the project is good and it will help the team to be able to improve their platform. But we need to respect our differences and everyone's opinions and suggestions.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

In the small period of time muxe become popular and noticed by the market . In no time it some investors will surely invest in this kind of project. It become popular not only in the market but also in some investors who finds a good ico to invest.
Yes indeed! In just a short span of time MUXE's community and popularity grows bigger and bigger and that is really a good indication that we are progressing and in the right time MUXE can reach its great success.
The popularity of Muxe help them to recognized by people and investors. And it will help the project to reach their target amount to have a successful ICO.
That is really true! Making MUXE as one of the popular ICO so far this year will attract and encourage many people especially crypto-enthusiasts to invest and to be part of MUXE community and family.
It is an honor to be part of this kind of project with a faithful and hard-working team, they was known for their determination and continuous development. There are still plenty of good news we have to wait.
No doubt that Muxe will become successful because of the people who truly believe and trusted this project. Also, all efforts made by the team to be able to improve more and be recognize by many.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

And because of that I can not avoid thinking, if they really support the muxe they will have to fully support this project no matter what so that we do not hang in the air.
Of course! because each vote is very important, so hopefully MUXE supporters are not just waiting for their benefits but to be a part of their success by simply contributing our votes to being listed on some platforms like Shardax.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

You know, if the community on their telegram channel will vote it is very simple for the muxe to take the lead in this polls. I just wonder what other supporters are waiting for  Huh

Of course! because each vote is very important, so hopefully MUXE supporters are not just waiting for their benefits but to be a part of their success by simply contributing our votes to being listed on some platforms like Shardax.
Yes, I concur with that. Besides, its what supporters really do. Simply as not taking this platform just for granted wherein solely looking forward to being rewarded afterwards without doing anything aren't a supporter indeed. Making actions also that could help the platform is what it really needs and just by voting, we could explicitly fulfill our responsibilities too. Remember, the team also look forward nor expects us just like what we actually do towards them as it already came from themselves that they can't do this without our incessantly support.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

Just a simple reminder guys when voting put "MUXE" (not Muxe or Muxe project)...
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

Take time to go to shardax website and please help and vote muxe . Every vote counts and needed for able for muxe to get listed to shardax exchange.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

Its just a little up. We can just help by more voting or promote to bote muxe to this exchange shardax.. I have trust in muxe they can rach the number one spot in the next update.
We can make a little help by simply voting Muxe.. for sure they will have the spot in time...

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

Hi All,

We still have time to vote for MUXE on Shardax.

Please vote for it to get it listed in Shardax exchange.

You can invite your friends and other crypto enthusiast guys.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

No doubt that Muxe will become successful because of the people who truly believe and trusted this project. Also, all efforts made by the team to be able to improve more and be recognize by many.
Muxe has a good future and by simply improving their project it will surely succeed because of the characteristics and functions of this platform. If we are talking about the capabilities of this project it will be much better compared to other platforms like this.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

Did you prepare a table which shows how you are different from the many other crypto Platform dedicated to the real estate market?
A table? Believe me, you do not need that. I know that you have a high level of thought and I know that you know that MUXE don't need to waste their time on this stuff. You know that a lot of previous companies are the same as MUXE and I know also that you know the difference between MUXE and other platforms like this. By simple reading to their white paper you will know the difference between MUXE in previous projects like this. Trust me Cheesy

Well, such a comparison table is just what you'd need to motivate more people to delve into the whitepaper reading. There are 1000+ crypto projects out there, and each of them with a whitepaper which sometimes is a real book which needs a lot of time to read - and people have only one life. People must learn enough about a project before they decide to invest some of their procious time to read and analyse the whitepaper. And this must happen fast, since as said there are 1000+ project out there.
Sir, I think you're just too exaggerated. Why? Yes, there's more than One thousand cryptocurrency today and they have their own white paper. If a comparison table is created by each company, do you think that many people will instantly invest in projects or they will ask for an explanation as they do now in their white paper? Not to boast, but I can say that you do not have to spend a few years reading white paper even though you are targeting to read a thousand more white papers of those projects. I am able to finish some books within a year, if you compare the thick of the books that I read on the pages of white papers of these projects you will see that there is big difference. Why am I doing that? Because I want to learn. Please if you want to be a profitable person, make some effort. If I did a project and show you the good comparison table I did, would you invest it right away? Or do you also ask the full details of my project? When I gave a brief of time to read the MUXE's white paper I was able to better understand where it was going and what it would contribute to the Real estate industry and its great difference to other projects like this. You can do it Sir Grin
can you guys easy? They have a point some of the investors is not reading about the whitepaper or project background they basing the rating what they saw or what they read in the forum so that's why many of them are getting scam that is not our fault because before we invest we make it sure and read about the background of the project who behind this involve.
Sharing thoughts about the project is good and it will help the team to be able to improve their platform. But we need to respect our differences and everyone's opinions and suggestions.
Oh no! Sorry for misunderstanding, sharing things you know and having is very important and also the word respect that we should show to each participant in this project and to every person we interact with. But forgive me if you think of my concern for a companion entering a risky situation is disrespectful. But please, if you do not understand my side can we not just extend this conversation? Because I think your lack of understanding of my part/side, concern and corrections to our colleagues is also disrespectful.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:18:46 AM

MUXE remains standing and developing at the present time and they maintain compliance with the things they plan on their Roadmap and as time goes on, MUXE is closer to success.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:01:15 AM

MUXE remains standing and developing at the present time and they maintain compliance with the things they plan on their Roadmap and as time goes on, MUXE is closer to success.
they just follow what the roadmap is,muxe is silent but have a good rating the team is taking a hard time to improve and upgrade of the apps a little more time the real state is on our hand.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:31:35 AM

I already casted my last vote. I know it’s a big help. I am also trying to tell my friends to vote as their 2 votes will be  a big help for MUXE. I am positive that MUXE will still het listed
I agree, every vote is important and it's great thing for Muxe because we become part of their progress and can contribute our assistance in simple way that will result in tremendous changes in the Real estate industry in the near future.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: