Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I never sold my First bitcoin. Are you also emotionally bound to bitcoin?  (Read 1874 times)
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

Also, is it a good thing to be emotionally attached so much to Bitcoins?

I don't think emotionally attached to something is considered as bad thing but it is not a good thing too.
But i think it is bad idea that you not sell your bitcoin because you could gain profit if you sell it last year
why you not sell that ? such a waste

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

From what I first think about it, it seems to be impractical to this but then I realize that we sometimes fear that if we sell them, it will be hard to come back. Bitcoin becomes a legacy and part of our society. Getting your first bitcoin is like getting your first medal in school. But then it is created to use, so I hope you will use it in the future when you see fitting.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

From what I first think about it, it seems to be impractical to this but then I realize that we sometimes fear that if we sell them, it will be hard to come back. Bitcoin becomes a legacy and part of our society. Getting your first bitcoin is like getting your first medal in school. But then it is created to use, so I hope you will use it in the future when you see fitting.
Bitcoin is being earned to use but emotionally attached on it has also good return because you can possibly wait for it be profitable. Let say it is your very valuable asset that the value now is not worth of it and need more time to be more expensive. Even it is hardly to get way from you, when very important happened that needs huge money, you can get it unless you have another source and savings for that time.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

I wouldn't necessarily call my experience an emotional bond, but the few bits of a Bitcoin that ai do have give me a feeling of being apart of a bigger thing. I mean Bitcoin rests at the fulcrum of  financial innovation, the Blockchain.
  It is good to feel an attachment to something you invested your time and energy into. It shows the true value that your sentiment holds.

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

Thats how sometimes it is to newbies. You try and make sure that your first cryptocurrency will be in your wallet which will be in a form of evidence to show people of your earnings since you joined it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

Unfortunately you've missed the golden days of bitcoin on December 17, 2017.   Emotionally yes I feel it, but we are not dragged on by the emotional feeling of prolonged, which would harm ourselves. Well that has happened already, all you have to do now is hold it wait for the second golden period of bitcoin come fore your eyes.

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

It is good, but you need to sell some of them as soon as you recovered your investment, because by this way, you will lower the risk by a little, that is the way that every investor should manage their finances, it is good to keep investing by the way

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
registrationfee

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

Bitcoin shows many potential and possibilities, that is your bitcoin, you can do whatever you want with it. I do not think emotional attachment to something is considered bad thing but it is not a good thing too. Why do not you sell it?
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

Being emotionally attached to the first crypto currency is absolutely normal. You just believe in the future of bitcoin, so you do not sell it. Whenever there comes a time when you will be happy with the profit and will be able to sell it.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

The first bitcoin I generate I sell and move on. It was an unforgettable experience for me and of course I will not forget it. Because I do not like any attachment because when we go, we can not take them with us. As much as possible I like to enjoy life more
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

I think we should not attached on our investment. Investment purpose is making profits and earning extra money from the market. Bitcoin can replace by others coin because technology always evolve.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

Congratulations, at least you are having a great value property
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

if I just spend all the bitcoin I have with other crypto. and no matter what bitcoin I bought or bought. because my goal of investing in bitcoin is to seek profit ..

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
artamon

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:35:53 AM

There is no point in being emotionally attached to your crypto investment or any other financial investment. It is the basic rule of investment , to keep emotions aside.
upotami

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

I am holding my investment because I expect it to grow with time. I do not make financial decisions based on my emotions.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

It's normal to feel some sort of attachment to your investments. Its yours, so what you do with it is up to you.
To an extant yes. but isn't the whole point to buy and sell bitcoin? why feel an attachment to something that can bring you wealth? yes there is a possibility to lose but if you do research you can earn 
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

When it comes to investment you must keep your emotions aside no matter what kind of investment it may be, just make sure you are aware of the numbers and the market situation and nothing else, i can understand the novelty stand point but when it comes to money even you nor anyone for that matter cannot be emotionally attached and i can very well tell that these emotions are fake  Tongue, you think you are emotionally attached simply because of the hopes that you could earn a substantial huge profit if you are going to hold for a longer period and nothing else. Tongue
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

It is normal to stay emotionally attached to your coin.  But one need to detach his or her emotion from any coin one and devise a strategy to increase his or her income. I also have bitcoin that I bought last year and that am still holding it till date. But generally, its good to detach emotions from trading and investment
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

Do you like PaperonDePaperoni with his 'number one' ?? Ha ha ha!!!
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:09:36 AM

I did but for me, what you did was beneficial to you. Because bitcoin has the greatest profit multiplier and all and because you are emotionally attached to it, you will do the HODL until the end. It's better only on bitcoin but not on other altcoins. I really don't see it as a bad thing on this circumstance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: