Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I never sold my First bitcoin. Are you also emotionally bound to bitcoin?  (Read 1876 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

I'm not exactly "emotionally bound" to bitcoin. I wouldn't care at all and will sell my bitcoins right away at a high price. As a matter of fact, I don't mind cashing out all of it now if I need to because I accumulated them in a much lower price. The only thing, though, why would I sell them when I don't have to? This is why I'm still holding even my first whole bitcoin. I only sell when I have to. There are times when I feel like I wanna treat myself for a lunch out at a fancy restaurant, and so I cash out some of my bitcoins. There are times I want to reward myself for something, so I do.

I think all of us are waiting for the 20k$ price again. We are holding as long as we can. But it's very important to have a taste of some of the fruits of your own labor. This way, you will be more motivated. You would feel refreshed and will feel a lot less burned out.

Me not selling my bitcoin is not me being emotional, it's me being practical.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zero504

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

I have sold it to meet the needs of life and sell partially for trading purposes in the altcoin, there is absolutely no trace of my first nominal bitcoin, I am a rational person and keep thinking about daily trading. maybe you are lucky to have a lot of capital and consider the nominal value of personal bitcoin for the first time as something that has historical value.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

Dont get too emotionally bound by your Bitcoin learn when to sell it, opportunities like the All time high last time are rare and we never know if Bitcoin will rise again in that level. We need to trade smart not with emotions , never settle for speculations take action with your investment to rip more.

virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

I personally have not felt getting bitcoin, because I just joined this forum and I have entered the bounty or altcoin. If later I get coins I will exchange them with bitcoin and I will hold back my bitcoin and also I will collect my bitcoin until the price is really attractive for sale.
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

I am always very emotionally releasing my bitcoin when trading, but I always tell myself that sticking to certain coins or tokens is very bad in trade and investment perspectives. By saying, when trying to sell, I certainly don't sell everything.
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

Also, is it a good thing to be emotionally attached so much to Bitcoins?
I'm trying not to become bounded to any cryptocurrency because it is in my opinion very dangerous to do, you will be bounded and if the currency will go down it means that you will go down along with it.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

I have some bitcoin in my wallet which I never touch I save that for the future die to the fact that I believe that bitcoin is going to surprise the world again just as it deed in 2017 turning ordinary people into millionaire's within a month and also it a normal thing to get emotionally attached to bitcoin I call that the bitcoin romantic glue once you have you will not like to let it go.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

I think life depends on thinking, but business is not depends on this emotional theory its depends on market facts and strategy.Business is an opportunity to earn some profit from our investment to keep in mind I will sell my bitcoin on my target price.
davhek

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

Me neither. It is not that I'm emotionally bounded to them, it is just matter of a right moment to sell!

sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

I dont see why I should be emotionally attached to my investment. So what will happen to the btc if the market grows so high that you can make a lot of profits from it. Are you still going to leave it untouched. It is an investment and I think I should just play by the rules and not to get emotional about anything.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Akmallesy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

not you and I are not the only ones who experience stories like this because the fair price of bitcoin is far below the price that was previously above 17,000 dollars. only difference in size of loss from someone.
not selling is the right solution to prevent loss.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

Unfortunately Yes) as an investor, I understand that this is stupid but I can not do anything with myself and just glad that I was able to buy the first Satoshi if the price of bitcoin for $600.

phandiep

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

I dont see why I should be emotionally attached to my investment. So what will happen to the btc if the market grows so high that you can make a lot of profits from it. Are you still going to leave it untouched. It is an investment and I think I should just play by the rules and not to get emotional about anything.
Absolutely reasonable, this is investment and what we are aiming for is the greatest profit and benefit we can achieve, we do not have any reason to bond with bitcoin or our investment because it is so silly, it just proves that we are a lack of confidence and no stance. And I feel that this man is not bound, what keeps him from selling is that he is still very greedy, he does not want to sell bitcoin at such prices, he only sells when bitcoin reaches the price he dreams and satisfied
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

Lol same as me ,gotta confess that I'm so attached to bitcoin as well ,but why keep that when you can make it double up if you trade it with usdt and trade back to bitcoin when its lower? Just a opinion though.

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

I think for emotional bonding not by saving it and never going to sell it because our goal in investing is looking for profit unless you don't sell it now with the aim of selling it a few years later to get the desired profit

Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

On the off chance that you truly need it enormous in bitcoin keep your feelings separated. Bitcoin is for purchasing and pitching to make benefit and it doesn't include feeling. Will feeling get you rich? So attempt and let go off those sentiments
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

I think for emotional bonding not by saving it and never going to sell it because our goal in investing is looking for profit unless you don't sell it now with the aim of selling it a few years later to get the desired profit
Well, maybe I'm the opposite. I only use bitcoin to get big profits, and fast transactions, because that is a good thing from bitcoin. well, even I was very happy to sell my first bitcoin, it was the same as my first salary, and I still remember it.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

I think it's good and it's only ambition to get big profits and if you're not satisfied with the value of bitcoin and you don't need it there's nothing wrong you hold back and wait until the last peak of the very high bitcoin value so that your profits double.
but it all depends on goals and needs, and I invest in bitcoin and will sell it when prices go up and are profitable but only partially as needed. and the goal of everyone here is different, you make bitcoin as their income or livelihood for the needs of life and there are also those who have permanent workers and make bitcoin a long-term investment for the future. both are good because bitcoin is very petrifying and makes their lives better.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
RoyEvan

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

My first bitcoin is still with me. I have some bitcoin in my wallet where I never touched my savings for future mortality with the fact that I believe bitcoin will surprise the world again when it acts in 2017. Turn ordinary people into millionaires within a month and also a normal thing to get affectionate attached to bitcoin I called bitcoin romance glue once you have you will not want to let it go. Trading is an opportunity to earn some profit from our investment to keep in mind I will sell my bitcoin on my target price.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it.

Getting emotionally attached to money or an investment is a wrong move and shouldn't be encourage with the whole "Holding scheme". As investors,  we're to see every investment we participate in as a vehicle, leading us to our final destination (financial freedom).  Every investor should have a plan (strategy) and when you hit (reach) that target follow your plan (if it involves cashing out do that). Don't get emotional attached.
Just an advice: if you notice you're getting emotionally attached to an investment whether it be Crypto, stock or whatever, it is safer to cash out immediately to take some break or just move on to something else you're not emotionally attached to.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████