Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin?  (Read 3168 times)
bad_apple

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

In my opinion, if facebook decides to release its coin, its popularity would increase very fast because facebook is very popular. Almost everyone has facebook account, so advertising it may affect thousands of people in just a matter of seconds. Also, the people who may seem interested might invest on it, thus increasing its trend.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

I think it would be very successful. They have a huge platform for advertising and people are likely to trust them and their coin. That being said, I don't believe they will release a coin.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

It's not the first time the idea of a facebook cryptocurrency has been floated, but I don't think they will do it as this time. The reports said that they will be using blockchain technology but for other purpose maybe like authorization process and identifying fake news source etc...

Unfortunately they are not using blockchain technology in identifying fake news/account. Here in the Philippines, where tons of fake news spread like wildfire, they employed a third party to check the authenticity of the news article. After that, they are reporting to Facebook then it will take action.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

If Facebook releases its coin, then the US recognizes crypto-currencies.

I think that at the moment such a probability is negligible

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

If facebook release his own coin for sure their coin become more popular and the price will become very high because we know facebook have a lot of user like billion of user and if they advertise they coin to the facebook many people see and invest for sure because the price become very high. But it's unfair if they create they own coin because they ban cryptocurrency to advertise .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

With Facebook controlling a lot of the way people get their information. It will definitely be a strong coin. I’m excited for the updates on this. This may bring crypto to the mainstream once they realease the coin.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

This will definitely be a valuable and promising coin. Not long ago Pavel Durov released a gram of coins. It is in high demand among large investors. I would definitely want to become the owner of a coin from Facebook
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

Facebook has only expressed interest in the blockchain technology no creating a new coin from what i have been reading. and even if they release their own coin it will make a lot of noise and will get a lot of people into the crypto-space but in the end it will be a centralized useless coin and people will never choose it over decentralized currencies such as bitcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

If facebook release his own coin for sure their coin become more popular and the price will become very high because we know facebook have a lot of user like billion of user and if they advertise they coin to the facebook many people see and invest for sure because the price become very high. But it's unfair if they create they own coin because they ban cryptocurrency to advertise .
There will definitely be many people who want to join their ICO if it is programmed. Facebook is one big social media, it will surely have a big impact on token success if released. Related to cryptocurrency ads, I think facebook limit it to projects that are not clear.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

I think if Facebook takes off a coin, it means it's a real success. The success that will and can be perceived by many people in the world. As a result people will be increasingly and eager to continue to try this coin or cryptocurrency world.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

Maybe Mark Zuckerberg will become more famous and rich. Or it will be forgotten and new social media will pop up. Why did I say so? Well it was meant for socializing, and not for a business like these. Even he said the previous months all crypto ICO ads have been blocked.
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

I think it's a good thing if facebook releases its coins and it means facebook will pave the way for crypto ads and make crypto more popular Kiss
goymas

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

If Facebook release a coin ?  well , that sounds cool .mark zukerbaerg would be top in the rich list . cause Facebook , instagram are the main things which are under him. I think it would be a gteat success . but no one knows what can happen .
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

whats the point... use btc

facebook coin will end up being centralised crap anyway

Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

I have not heard anything but if they release its coin then surely it will have huge success.Already they have a big community.And i think it also will be very helpful for our all cryptocoiners. Because i believe after released their coin they can realize how much popular Bitcoin is. Then we can trade an exchange with btc pair.
CryptoCZe

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

I am sure that the potential and the means for realizing his facebook are there. The main thing is that they themselves began to work in this direction
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

facebook have many users if they releases their own coin it will be successful. it will be a great help to spread cryptocurrency and make people aware it exist. even though crypto is getting popular it not yet reach to majority of the people so with this facebook releasing their coin is really a good help.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

yes it will happen, given facebook is a giant company, did not rule out if facebook issued a coin it will be successful. but what I am confused about is a statement about Facebook that will block ads about crypto. and in fact they make crypto. Maybe it's just their game
44elenas

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

They have the money for the marketing and large community appeal but it all depends on what they are offering.
dryan0528

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

If facebook will have an ICO, it will be sold in seconds.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: