Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000 Ripple or 5000 Cardano?  (Read 287399 times)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

I want to give a friend a cryptocurrency for his birthday, but I can't decide which one is better. I have 5000 cardano and 2000 ripple. Tell me that it is better to leave to keep?
I think you can give me both of coins as like half of amount from two coins. Because both of coin are pretty brightest coin. But everyone looking firstly in XRP. Cardano development need to rebuild up this project. Volume is reducing day by day which is unexpected i think.             
The reduction is justified, because today there is a very big fear of investing in cryptocurrency, because there are very big risks of losing them as a whole, because today many projects can close very quickly if you can’t properly invest today.
trudovik

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Why not give half for ripple and another half for cardano? Both have real potential and are giving good profits if you hold them.
Today it could be felt a little, because today there is a lot of situation when the XRP project starts to grow, although no one knows why this happens. Therefore, it would probably be better to purchase it.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

I think whatever you are giving to him is great because both ripple and cardano are successful coins. Give him half of ripple and half of cardano
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

I think both of them are interesting gifts and your friends will be happy with that. Give your friends 1000 XRP, and save 5000 ADA in the personal wallet. If I still had money, I would like to invest my money in ADA, stellar, ripple.
if I still have enough capital, I will also invest in the coins you mention because they have great potential to rise because they are strong coins. they have good resources to continue to increase.

If your friend knows nothing about the crypto world, then he won't care about what would it be Ripple or something else. Don't be greedy and give both of them to your friend.  Roll Eyes
trudovik

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

I think whatever you are giving to him is great because both ripple and cardano are successful coins. Give him half of ripple and half of cardano
The most profitable and correct decision that probably is supported by a large part of people, because in such situations, when you understand that you have a serious choice, then it would be best to understand that now it is better to invest in both projects.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

Cardano is a worthy coin, good for holding. You can give your friend more of Cardano. But if you wish, you can give both with higher quantity going with Cardano.

This altcoin will be among the 5 top cryptocurrencies very soon. It has got the greatest potential. Do not take the risk to get the centralized Ripple. However, you can try to invest in both ADA and XRP.
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

1000 Ripple and 2500 Cardano  Grin

I like this option!
Give your friend few different coins and I am sure he/she will be happy. If only one of my friends would have thought of giving me such a gift...
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

I think you should pursue on buying ripple with 2000 coins. Because ripple is more user friendly compared to cardano, and ripple's price right now are spiking really hard.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:17:30 AM

I think you should pursue on buying ripple with 2000 coins. Because ripple is more user friendly compared to cardano, and ripple's price right now are spiking really hard.

Choose Cardano better and do not deal with Ripple as it is centralized. ADA has got all the chances to gain really much. This project is extremely popular. I have been holding this altcoin for over a year.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:25:08 AM

I will not look on the price now but on the the potential in the future.
I will go and grab the 5,000 CARDANO! as i do believe that this will be better.
I dont trust until now the circulation and supply of XRP!
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:30:11 AM

I'm certainly not a professional trader, but my opinion is that Ripple grew when all the other coins went to the bottom, and theoretically I assume that people will soon sell it and invest their money in other altcoins, which at one time if I did not follow the Cardano coin, I think it would be wiser to invest in it.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:47:26 AM

I want to give a friend a cryptocurrency for his birthday, but I can't decide which one is better. I have 5000 cardano and 2000 ripple. Tell me that it is better to leave to keep?

Personally, I am sure that the best strategy for successful work is always the distribution of their investments. Therefore, it is better to continue to invest money in the purchase of both altcoins. As I now believe in the huge development potential of Ripple and Cardano, after the market stabilizes next year, they will start to rise in price.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:58:50 AM

As a holder of both coins, I expect both of them to appreciate in value come the next bull phase of the market, both have a potential to increase by 2 - 3 times or greater given the right market conditions so it shouldn't matter which one you decide to gift they should both do nicely.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:19:10 AM

It is best to give him Bitcoin or Ethereum for the same amount, I think such a gift he will be happy))

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:21:29 AM

I do not believe in Cardano, since they reached top 10 when they didn´t have even mainnet. What does it mean? That this project is full of promises, nothing else.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:28:32 AM

I think it's better to choose to keep Cardano.
I see that the coin has prospects and enough opportunities for further growth in the future.
Over time, Cardano will take a good position in the hierarchy of coins in the cryptocurrency market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:21:55 PM

if u must choose among them. i will choose Cardano. XRP is not decentralized. it is completely controlled. In fact, there are better choices besides them.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:28:44 PM

I do not believe in Cardano, since they reached top 10 when they didn´t have even mainnet. What does it mean? That this project is full of promises, nothing else.
Yes, the ADA doesn't have anything to be in the top 10 in coinmarket. There are many other altcoin that are much better than ADA at this time so investing in ADA will be a wrong choice.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:55:11 PM

I prefer 2000 ripple. Just go with the flow of the market, if the market of ripple is better than cardano, we should prefer it to ensure great profits. Sometimes this strategy works I promise.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:27:40 AM

2000 ripple looks more potential than 5000 cardano, and if you look at the market cap, ripple has better potential to ride than cardano.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: