Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:33:24 PM

Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.

Thats quite a high softcap, I think Aimedis needs to step up their marketing, I have seen barely any communications from the team or any advertisements. It’s a great project and more people need to find out about it.

I agree with marketing part. I hardly see tweets and status update blog from Aimedis. Not enough videos or team interview available.

There are projects that do a lot of advertising right from the start. and then there are projects that first develop the product and then advertise. Personally, I prefer second. And Aimedis will probably also belong in this group

Yea, i believe they know what's best for them and the community, as no one will create a project of such status and handle it with kid's gloves, the partnership deal is an example that they are indeed doing something that we are yet to see in terms of marketing and when the time its right, we'll get to see a whole lot of updates emanating from the team, its too early to rate their marketing skills

I think that we will see a lot of updates in the near future. More partnerships with hospitals, pharma companies and universities. The marketing is really active on social media, but they need more follower.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.

Thats quite a high softcap, I think Aimedis needs to step up their marketing, I have seen barely any communications from the team or any advertisements. It’s a great project and more people need to find out about it.

I agree with marketing part. I hardly see tweets and status update blog from Aimedis. Not enough videos or team interview available.

There are projects that do a lot of advertising right from the start. and then there are projects that first develop the product and then advertise. Personally, I prefer second. And Aimedis will probably also belong in this group

Yea, i believe they know what's best for them and the community, as no one will create a project of such status and handle it with kid's gloves, the partnership deal is an example that they are indeed doing something that we are yet to see in terms of marketing and when the time its right, we'll get to see a whole lot of updates emanating from the team, its too early to rate their marketing skills

I think that we will see a lot of updates in the near future. More partnerships with hospitals, pharma companies and universities. The marketing is really active on social media, but they need more follower.

When they announce airdrop, more followers will come up in their social media channels, I believe they might be having bounty program also.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

Videos can do a lot for a project and theirs media designers just dieting for a project like this and it’s relatively cheap and it’s something that can be shared really good it’s good to have short catchy ones

Glad to see someone with same perceptive, trust me I'm in no doubt of the project but confidence will boost seeing one up, I really wish could look into this

Yes, a memorable video about a project can do wonders when it comes to attracting new people to the project. Most people don't want to read a whole whitepaper when they hear about a project. They prefer a short video that sums up the project to decide if it's worth diggin' deeper into the project.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

Videos can do a lot for a project and theirs media designers just dieting for a project like this and it’s relatively cheap and it’s something that can be shared really good it’s good to have short catchy ones

Glad to see someone with same perceptive, trust me I'm in no doubt of the project but confidence will boost seeing one up, I really wish could look into this

Yes, a memorable video about a project can do wonders when it comes to attracting new people to the project. Most people don't want to read a whole whitepaper when they hear about a project. They prefer a short video that sums up the project to decide if it's worth diggin' deeper into the project.

A powerful digital marketing tool that can be very effective is video. It can do lots of your marketing works for you than text content. Visual sticks longer than  text that the readers will easily remember what they see about the project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

A powerful digital marketing tool that can be very effective is video. It can do lots of your marketing works for you than text content. Visual sticks longer than  text that the readers will easily remember what they see about the project.

Did somebody ask these questions to the team in their telegram channel? Is there anybody from the team around here to answer important questions atleast?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

Did somebody ask these questions to the team in their telegram channel? Is there anybody from the team around here to answer important questions atleast?

have you ever been in their telegram channel? There is not much going on there :-)
At the moment there are only 32 members and no postings so far. We should bring life into the channel once :-) https://t.me/aimedis
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:47:21 PM

have you ever been in their telegram channel? There is not much going on there :-)
At the moment there are only 32 members and no postings so far. We should bring life into the channel once :-) https://t.me/aimedis

Wow... Just 32 members are they not doing enough to broadcast the telegram group to interested parties? The team should do more then in their publicity.. This does not speak well of the project.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

AiMedis is updated nice article about Customising T-cells for cancer immunotherapy:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20180612/Customising-T-cells-for-cancer-immunotherapy.aspx

Thank you for sharing. Anything that can help battle and fight any form of cancer is a win in my book! Really hope these guys are successful
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

Hi dev's! This is a very good business with opportunity!

Indeed. Thats really true. Medical field is broad and huge. Its definitely a growth area. Team seems to be very efficient and know exactly what they are doing. Thats again huge plus for the project.

Yeah I totally agree with you, medical field is very wide that's why project like aimedis will succeed. All they need to do is tackle a section then move to another section.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
BrodyAndre

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

Good night, team
 I want the project success!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

Indeed. Thats really true. Medical field is broad and huge. Its definitely a growth area. Team seems to be very efficient and know exactly what they are doing. Thats again huge plus for the project.

Yeah I totally agree with you, medical field is very wide that's why project like aimedis will succeed. All they need to do is tackle a section then move to another section.
I think that is the great thing about the medical field there are a lot of sections if they do it right they can have a doctor for every section.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

AiMedis is updated nice article about Customising T-cells for cancer immunotherapy:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20180612/Customising-T-cells-for-cancer-immunotherapy.aspx

Thank you for sharing. Anything that can help battle and fight any form of cancer is a win in my book! Really hope these guys are successful

I am with you on this. Cancer has really done a number on the world, i believe with project like aimedis coming out to join the fight will sha soon get a break through.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

Even though there are wide range of huge opportunities, don't forget that there are huge challenges and regulations from FDA. This is kind of high today high reward the area.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

I am with you on this. Cancer has really done a number on the world, i believe with project like aimedis coming out to join the fight will sha soon get a break through.

The world is coming to a point where disease is no longer a problem and that future is  possible only if we use our technology to fight disease and I believe that is exactly what aimedis are trying to do.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

In general such project in the medical sector would likely or have high probability of success. Simply it is a sector highly demanded. One of the key features provided with this is the sharing of data. Being able to use the data by various consumers on the platform is important.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

In general such project in the medical sector would likely or have high probability of success. Simply it is a sector highly demanded. One of the key features provided with this is the sharing of data. Being able to use the data by various consumers on the platform is important.

Aimedis is going to bridge the gap between doctors and users. But I think for this they need to do partnership with many different vendors, hospitals, etc. I think team is already working at this front and we may see good partnership announcement.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

Even though there are wide range of huge opportunities, don't forget that there are huge challenges and regulations from FDA. This is kind of high today high reward the area.

Yes, but I don't think Aimedis will face any issues in getting approval from FDA because they are going to develop any medicine which needs lots of testing before launch.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

They might be waiting for something. It could also be related to project progress or some related to that to start their marketing. Its all some anticipations and may be I am wrong. Lets hear from team.

Well their main sale starts in less than 2 weeks, which is the whole point in hosting an ICO... to raise funds... for reserves, development, further marketing, etc... Aimedis need to start a fresh new marketing campaign at least a week before otherwise they could struggle. It’s nice that they have already raised over a quarter of the softcap in pre sales but as we know that’s normally when the larger investors get involved.

Cycseololat

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

I like the concept of this business
 Good luck devs!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

They might be waiting for something. It could also be related to project progress or some related to that to start their marketing. Its all some anticipations and may be I am wrong. Lets hear from team.

Well their main sale starts in less than 2 weeks, which is the whole point in hosting an ICO... to raise funds... for reserves, development, further marketing, etc... Aimedis need to start a fresh new marketing campaign at least a week before otherwise they could struggle. It’s nice that they have already raised over a quarter of the softcap in pre sales but as we know that’s normally when the larger investors get involved.

less then 2 weeks, good to hear. I have to scrape together a few more ETH so that I can invest when it starts

Honestly, I would have thought that they reach the softcap in pre-sale. But good, in the main sale is still enough time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: