Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.

Thats quite a high softcap, I think Aimedis needs to step up their marketing, I have seen barely any communications from the team or any advertisements. It’s a great project and more people need to find out about it.

I agree with marketing part. I hardly see tweets and status update blog from Aimedis. Not enough videos or team interview available.

There are projects that do a lot of advertising right from the start. and then there are projects that first develop the product and then advertise. Personally, I prefer second. And Aimedis will probably also belong in this group

Yea, i believe they know what's best for them and the community, as no one will create a project of such status and handle it with kid's gloves, the partnership deal is an example that they are indeed doing something that we are yet to see in terms of marketing and when the time its right, we'll get to see a whole lot of updates emanating from the team, its too early to rate their marketing skills

I think that we will see a lot of updates in the near future. More partnerships with hospitals, pharma companies and universities. The marketing is really active on social media, but they need more follower.

When they announce airdrop, more followers will come up in their social media channels, I believe they might be having bounty program also.

Is there a specific date or period we should be expecting bounty so we keep it lock down  Cool and if I could get a thread link it will be fine too..

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

Interesting article which Aimedis has just posted on how how a new generation of software could reshape the future of health care

Interesting read and great to see

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2018/06/12/how-a-new-generation-of-software-could-reshape-the-future-of-health-care/&refURL=https://t.co/JkFp6YxGcB&referrer=https://t.co/JkFp6YxGcB#751e9cd13487
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

Thanks for sharing this with us. The health sector generally needs as many assistance as it can get to help it stand firm. Human life is given the highest priority over any other thing and thus we will appreciate greatly who ever tends to respect that priority in anyway.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

Loving these article shares. Good to see Forbes seeing the future potential of a modern day software playing a massive part in future health. This is the good side of technology!
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

Loving these article shares. Good to see Forbes seeing the future potential of a modern day software playing a massive part in future health. This is the good side of technology!

Very good article. Nice share. I remember just few days back BTT members discussed that how wearable devices, IoT devices and Aimedis project can bring lot of changes to medical industry.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.

Thats quite a high softcap, I think Aimedis needs to step up their marketing, I have seen barely any communications from the team or any advertisements. It’s a great project and more people need to find out about it.

They might be waiting for something. It could also be related to project progress or some related to that to start their marketing. Its all some anticipations and may be I am wrong. Lets hear from team.

Well their main sale starts in less than 2 weeks, which is the whole point in hosting an ICO... to raise funds... for reserves, development, further marketing, etc... Aimedis need to start a fresh new marketing campaign at least a week before otherwise they could struggle. It’s nice that they have already raised over a quarter of the softcap in pre sales but as we know that’s normally when the larger investors get involved.

less then 2 weeks, good to hear. I have to scrape together a few more ETH so that I can invest when it starts

Honestly, I would have thought that they reach the softcap in pre-sale. But good, in the main sale is still enough time

Yeah they have a brilliant project and that's why I'm frustrated that they haven't raised the softcap yet. I'm sure with time they will do it at some point during the main sale. But it would be nice to see additional marketing to help push them over the softcap level.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

They might be waiting for something. It could also be related to project progress or some related to that to start their marketing. Its all some anticipations and may be I am wrong. Lets hear from team.

Well their main sale starts in less than 2 weeks, which is the whole point in hosting an ICO... to raise funds... for reserves, development, further marketing, etc... Aimedis need to start a fresh new marketing campaign at least a week before otherwise they could struggle. It’s nice that they have already raised over a quarter of the softcap in pre sales but as we know that’s normally when the larger investors get involved.

less then 2 weeks, good to hear. I have to scrape together a few more ETH so that I can invest when it starts

Honestly, I would have thought that they reach the softcap in pre-sale. But good, in the main sale is still enough time

Yeah they have a brilliant project and that's why I'm frustrated that they haven't raised the softcap yet. I'm sure with time they will do it at some point during the main sale. But it would be nice to see additional marketing to help push them over the softcap level.

These are really hard times for ICOs. If they had their start in December, then they would probably be just ahead of the hardcap :-)
But many projects are currently struggling with this problem
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

These are really hard times for ICOs. If they had their start in December, then they would probably be just ahead of the hardcap :-)
But many projects are currently struggling with this problem

Ya the market conditions are making things more and more turbulent for ICOs that are still running oddly enough it’s mostly due to big name ICOs cashing out from crypto to fiat exacerbating the problem with not enough demand for ethereum at moment or at least not at the same rate as the fiat conversions
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

Thanks for the link but unfortunately this link is not accessible for me. But AiMedis are posting everytime something new which is very useful for all members.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

There are projects that do a lot of advertising right from the start. and then there are projects that first develop the product and then advertise. Personally, I prefer second. And Aimedis will probably also belong in this group

Basic advertising and social activity doesn't demand very much. I think we will see something like questions and answers session where people will be able to find out more about Aimedis.

A Q&A session or something like this in their Telegram channel or via videostream, is a great idea to attract more potential investors for Aimedis project.

Q&A sounds really awesome, because then you can ask questions live to the team. Few projects are also doing this, and i really liked it so far. A Q&A also shows investors that their team is working on advertising.

Those who make Q&A sessions and live streams are doing good in marketing. The live coomunication is the main thing for ICO in my opinion. Not every person will ask questions here and wait for the answer. People want to get answers ASAP.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

Basic advertising and social activity doesn't demand very much. I think we will see something like questions and answers session where people will be able to find out more about Aimedis.

A Q&A session or something like this in their Telegram channel or via videostream, is a great idea to attract more potential investors for Aimedis project.

Q&A sounds really awesome, because then you can ask questions live to the team. Few projects are also doing this, and i really liked it so far. A Q&A also shows investors that their team is working on advertising.

Those who make Q&A sessions and live streams are doing good in marketing. The live coomunication is the main thing for ICO in my opinion. Not every person will ask questions here and wait for the answer. People want to get answers ASAP.

Yes, for that Q&A session at telegram channel would be good option. I have seen few projects started doing that and they are trying to connect with users directly.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

Beautiful review given by Crypto Rayan to AiMedis. Please visit below YouTube link and watch review.
https://youtu.be/CjaRtXAdDl4
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.

Well the health industry doesn't come cheap and every piece that has to do with the niche is known to be expensive, so i get where they are coming from in terms of the needed amount required and lets not forget that the medical personnel that will be involved in the project one way or the other needs to be encouraged the first few months before the project starts generating revenue for its sustenance
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Beautiful review given by Crypto Rayan to AiMedis. Please visit below YouTube link and watch review.

Interesting review and not a long one at that, Aimedis will take the medical industry to new heights.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

Interesting review and not a long one at that, Aimedis will take the medical industry to new heights.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I come to the same conclusion as the author, Aimedis can be the revolution of healthcare.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I come to the same conclusion as the author, Aimedis can be the revolution of healthcare.

Especially given they already seem to have a good standing as far as the health industry is going since they seem to have a good bit of people envolved from the industry giving them a leg up on other projects
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

I watched the Youtube video also, and i found out that the speaker is speaking slowly. I find this better than speaking very fast in a review, because i want to get the information very clear.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:08:48 PM

Especially given they already seem to have a good standing as far as the health industry is going since they seem to have a good bit of people envolved from the industry giving them a leg up on other projects

Aimedis seems to be well known across the medical industry. Like the team have a lot of connections with doctors across and are very well connected also.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

Amazing review i noticed that it does not even have one dislike everyone liked the video and it is not even that long too watch i would recommend it for people who first want to know the opinion of an expert.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

Amazing review i noticed that it does not even have one dislike everyone liked the video and it is not even that long too watch i would recommend it for people who first want to know the opinion of an expert.

Reviews that I am seeing for AImedis is all positives. Nobody raised any concerns even. Thats the most attractive part. I started getting very good feeling about this project now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: