Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:52:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

This is a nice concept... The videos will be made by expert and can act as a first aid pack on the platform.. I hope they make the videos and other contents free or not too expensive to access.

I can see a plethora of training videos being great for new starters, could be invaluable in that sense, tied in with the platform they would be using.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

Anyone has observed that on their bitcointalk thread?

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Germany ✔️ Netherlands ✔️ Thailand ✔️

Already in 3 hospital chains 🏥 ✅

More then 10 000 happy patients ✅

Still can get in the ICO ✅

That means AiMedis already working in 3 countries.

As far as I can remember it was recently 2 hospital chains. So there was a new one recently. This is really great. And over 10k customers are impressive, I did not think they'd made that much progress yet. I guess I have to buy more tokens

Aimedis already have working product and 10k plus customer using their platforms? Or I misunderstood something?
I can see the same information on their another bitcointalk thread whatever mentioned here. But I was heard previously as they are working in four countries. But don't know about 4th country.

which other bitcointalk thread? I only know this one here. Is there really another one? Do you have a link for that?
why should they divide the information into 2 threads?
I got information from this bitcointalk forum. Only single page are there. Please check below link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3466380.0

Thanks for sharing this link. It's good to see that Aimedis have working product and now it's not just concept. People will like to invest in such project.

Guys when I had word with admin Dmitry and Roxana about 4th location listing so they answered me like this:

Dimitry:
Aimedis operates its business in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Thailand but will expand to more countries in the next 2 years. We are already operating a development office in Mountain View, Silicon Valley to be close its unique entrepreneurial and development spirit.

Roxana:
Thailand will be starting in late Q3 to early Q4. Part of the team in Asia for the following months ( August-onwords) Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea and open to other suggestions. Also Philippines,  we were there in May For Blockchain Forum Asia.

I think this is most useful information I got from AiMedis admin.

I would like a documentary or youtube videos to back this claims, of course I am not in doubt though just want to confirm the various claims and countries they are operating in already moreover it's going to boost a lot of confidence

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

I was reading the whitepaper I learnt Aimedis do more than connect patient and care provider, they go as far as to compare prices and get the best deal for the patient, making it easier than ever to find the care needed.

Making it easier and I bet they make it a lot cheaper for the customer as well. Aimedis will provide a really great service and I'm excited to see what their EHR platform can do for doctors and patients in the future.

What I understood about this project is that they want to do something for society, they are not here to do business but to do social work. Giving best deal, services to patients.

To a certain degree, they are not a non-profit organisation, they will charge fees for their services and the team will get a 20% share of the funds raised from the token sale.

I like what they are doing and I really like the idea of the online EHR platform that allows patients to contact doctors from anywhere in the world. They look like a good business and have a lot of potential revenue streams.

The last part of your statement is a fact, this project is packed up with potentials, solving a problem is one major thing that counts in a project and for the fact that they are also not just going urban but stretching out into the rural areas is also a welcome development, a concept which many projects in the health sector neglect, forgetting the fact that the rural areas need them most, that's a plus for Aimedis

Since the Aimedis is going to provide services to patients from all over the world, I think they will earn good money. It will be volume based business. So patients will receive service at discounted prices but at the same time Aimedis will also get good money.

Yea, the project does have some good potentials and the health niche is a money spinner, especially when one has a good working product or services, Aimedis is like a service rendering platform and they have made partnership with a product rendering platform, in this case pfizer, so that's like a combination of both worlds to achieve a more profitable brand
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

That is very good, will certainly help individuals - students / trainee doctors to train up and for quick, easy to access medical content

So this video library will have patient's medical history, treatment/case paper, investigation reports etc ? Are they going to store video chat data as well?

i don't think, that the video-library is linked to the patient's data.
I guess it's just informative videos that you can watch for interest. And for students, they are certainly helpful too
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

That is very good, will certainly help individuals - students / trainee doctors to train up and for quick, easy to access medical content

So this video library will have patient's medical history, treatment/case paper, investigation reports etc ? Are they going to store video chat data as well?

I guess it's just informative videos that you can watch for interest. And for students, they are certainly helpful too
Yeah i agree the students can learn a lot from it as they see experts operating in the videos or they can also give advice for some medical problems that will quickly help patients.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

That would be great to have; I am starting to see a pattern; the videos are quite effective in the sites like babycenter (centralized baby health site) they are quite extensive with videos I am sure they are quite effective too. this is a great move I am looking forwards to see if they are adopting their own platform or using youtube for it.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

That would be great to have; I am starting to see a pattern; the videos are quite effective in the sites like babycenter (centralized baby health site) they are quite extensive with videos I am sure they are quite effective too. this is a great move I am looking forwards to see if they are adopting their own platform or using youtube for it.

OK, this is really good. But I think it's users personal data and Aimedis should take permission from the user before using this for any other purpose?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

OK, this is really good. But I think it's users personal data and Aimedis should take permission from the user before using this for any other purpose?

I don't know if user data security related information is available in whitepaper or not. I will check this info with Aimedis team over telegram channel.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

Exactly. It will be useful in future for really training purposes. I am expecting some demo videos from them while doing treatment or training. I hope they will make a video and upload at anywhere on social media.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:58:11 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 05:27:28 AM by ethtrader16

I don't think so they will be use user data without user permission. That things we need to be check in whitepaper or with their admin.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

Exactly. It will be useful in future for really training purposes. I am expecting some demo videos from them while doing treatment or training. I hope they will make a video and upload at anywhere on social media.

These videos or any data related to treatment, diagnosis will be important for futures treatment, reference or research. But this data should be used with user's permission.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

These videos or any data related to treatment, diagnosis will be important for futures treatment, reference or research. But this data should be used with user's permission.

Of course I’m sure as with everything so far security and patient rights are the forefront of the teams consideration, most likely their will be optional release agreements people willing to be part of stuff like that will sign to scope it
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

Of course I’m sure as with everything so far security and patient rights are the forefront of the teams consideration, most likely their will be optional release agreements people willing to be part of stuff like that will sign to scope it

This only means that this project is no joke. I am not a medical practitioner but every time I watched videos on youtube anything about medical related topics such as different illness, remedies, treatment etc. I am enjoying myself. I am not surprised why Aimedis got my attention instantly the moment I see it.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

Licence agreement will be imposed on users data.. I don't think anything will be accessible by anyone if the user does not give permission. Users will have to sign an agreement if the wish to allow others access their data.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Interesting article posted by the official Aimedis twitter team:
"Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) have already started making inroads into various industries. Healthcare is emerging as one of the biggest beneficiaries of the AI revolution. ''
Check it out here @ https://www.livemint.com/AI/zAlE15t4dKOhHYFYWnh5MJ/Reinventing-the-healthcare-sector-with-Artificial-Intelligen.html
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

"Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) have already started making inroads into various industries. Healthcare is emerging as one of the biggest beneficiaries of the AI revolution. ''
Check it out here @ https://www.livemint.com/AI/zAlE15t4dKOhHYFYWnh5MJ/Reinventing-the-healthcare-sector-with-Artificial-Intelligen.html

AI is playing a major role in the medial industry and has helped solve lots of major problems. I enjoyed reading the shared article very educative.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

AI is playing a major role in the medial industry and has helped solve lots of major problems. I enjoyed reading the shared article very educative.
Are you observed that the report which is made by Accenture about their annual savings in every year? Read that about this complete report. I like that ideas.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

Anyone has observed that on their bitcointalk thread?

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Germany ✔️ Netherlands ✔️ Thailand ✔️

Already in 3 hospital chains 🏥 ✅

More then 10 000 happy patients ✅

Still can get in the ICO ✅

That means AiMedis already working in 3 countries.

As far as I can remember it was recently 2 hospital chains. So there was a new one recently. This is really great. And over 10k customers are impressive, I did not think they'd made that much progress yet. I guess I have to buy more tokens

Aimedis already have working product and 10k plus customer using their platforms? Or I misunderstood something?
I can see the same information on their another bitcointalk thread whatever mentioned here. But I was heard previously as they are working in four countries. But don't know about 4th country.

which other bitcointalk thread? I only know this one here. Is there really another one? Do you have a link for that?
why should they divide the information into 2 threads?
I got information from this bitcointalk forum. Only single page are there. Please check below link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3466380.0

Thanks for sharing this link. It's good to see that Aimedis have working product and now it's not just concept. People will like to invest in such project.

Guys when I had word with admin Dmitry and Roxana about 4th location listing so they answered me like this:

Dimitry:
Aimedis operates its business in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Thailand but will expand to more countries in the next 2 years. We are already operating a development office in Mountain View, Silicon Valley to be close its unique entrepreneurial and development spirit.

Roxana:
Thailand will be starting in late Q3 to early Q4. Part of the team in Asia for the following months ( August-onwords) Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea and open to other suggestions. Also Philippines,  we were there in May For Blockchain Forum Asia.

I think this is most useful information I got from AiMedis admin.

wow, thanks for the information. This is really good news, many new countries in the next few months. This shows that I probably invested in the right ICO:-)

Wow, so they already operating in three countries and 4th one will be Thailand. And there focus seems to be Asians counties for next two years.

This is very great, I like that they are already operating in different countries after the end of the two years they will certainly have enough experience to spread to the rest of the world. Kudos to them

Aimedis already have plans to start it's business in dozens of countries in next couple of years. I hope the list will goes on and on Wink

I hope the list will include my country and some other African countries. Would be good for them to have a feel of this project too. Hopefully they will think on it

I am not sure what expansion mean in this case; does it mean open offices there or get doctors onboard to serve the patients in the platform from those regions?

Either of the two, which ever works best for them. As longs as their services is made available to the region I think I will be good with what ever method they opt to use.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

You're correct, data of patients belong to them and them only, video library to me is like a public place that third parties can easily access, so is not going to be added in that section, so that's the good thing about the blockchain industry and what this project is offering, power is given to users and not the owners of the brand in question
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

I don't know if user data security related information is available in whitepaper or not. I will check this info with Aimedis team over telegram channel.

User data security is quite serious question in medical field. Infact not only in medical field but everywhere. So team should have definitely worked out well as per the regulations need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: