Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

Guy's I just visited to their token sale page and I found information below:
https://aim.aimedis.com
Due to the delay of the start of the presale and the request from our community we extend the presale period for another 2 weeks.

Ouch, what caused the delay I want to believe they have everything in order it is really important that they pull this off. I for one want them to succeed

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

Due to the delay of the start of the presale and the request from our community we extend the presale period for another 2 weeks.

Ouch, what caused the delay I want to believe they have everything in order it is really important that they pull this off. I for one want them to succeed

I don't think it's too negative - another 2 weeks of presale isn't the end of the world, hopefully raise some more funds in order to kickstart the project
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

That is very good, will certainly help individuals - students / trainee doctors to train up and for quick, easy to access medical content

So this video library will have patient's medical history, treatment/case paper, investigation reports etc ? Are they going to store video chat data as well?
Exactly. It will be useful in future for really training purposes. I am expecting some demo videos from them while doing treatment or training. I hope they will make a video and upload at anywhere on social media.

These videos or any data related to treatment, diagnosis will be important for futures treatment, reference or research. But this data should be used with user's permission.

Of course I’m sure as with everything so far security and patient rights are the forefront of the teams consideration, most likely their will be optional release agreements people willing to be part of stuff like that will sign to scope it

Licence agreement will be imposed on users data.. I don't think anything will be accessible by anyone if the user does not give permission. Users will have to sign an agreement if the wish to allow others access their data.

Proper consent should have to be there from the patient in any case for the usage of data immediately or afterwards by anybody. Its very strict in many countries. Europe is much more strict these days.

Latest GDPR is killing people in this area to get the things done in a proper way. I am sure project would have well thought about that and should be able to implement it in the project.

Yeah my line of work is very effected by GDPR and it's been a nightmare. The laws are very strict around it and the maximum punishment is huge. Any new project coming out which is serious will no doubt adhere to the rules
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:45:39 AM

I don't think it's too negative - another 2 weeks of presale isn't the end of the world, hopefully raise some more funds in order to kickstart the project

Extension of pre-sales is not negative. I really think project like Aimedis should receive required fund to start and complete what they planned to do.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

Extension of pre-sales is not negative. I really think project like Aimedis should receive required fund to start and complete what they planned to do.

ok, only 2 weeks, that's ok. i don't like extensions, but they started late, so it is only justified if they extend
it is just the pre-sale, good to give the big investors more time
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

ok, only 2 weeks, that's ok. i don't like extensions, but they started late, so it is only justified if they extend

It gives Aimedis some more time  to prepare for their main sale. I still think they should have done more advertising as I have barely seen this project mentioned anywhere. Need to step up the marketing.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

Did they announce anything about the exchanges ? I think that most of us want at least 1 exchange who is in the top 10 best exchanges. This will give us a safe feeling.
I looked it up on their website and they say they plan to list on several exchanges but we get more information about it after the ICO.

They should try to list on big exchange it gonna be a big boost to them most especially now that the market is falling

When you list on big exchanges you will surely attract users, because being listed on it is very hard or very expensive, but in the long term you will gain.

How about listing and not getting the right volume  Huh

I would go for operating smoothly over "big exchange"

It's a good step listing in big exchange but it would be better to stay operational too IMO

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

That is very good, will certainly help individuals - students / trainee doctors to train up and for quick, easy to access medical content

So this video library will have patient's medical history, treatment/case paper, investigation reports etc ? Are they going to store video chat data as well?
Exactly. It will be useful in future for really training purposes. I am expecting some demo videos from them while doing treatment or training. I hope they will make a video and upload at anywhere on social media.

These videos or any data related to treatment, diagnosis will be important for futures treatment, reference or research. But this data should be used with user's permission.

Of course I’m sure as with everything so far security and patient rights are the forefront of the teams consideration, most likely their will be optional release agreements people willing to be part of stuff like that will sign to scope it

Licence agreement will be imposed on users data.. I don't think anything will be accessible by anyone if the user does not give permission. Users will have to sign an agreement if the wish to allow others access their data.

Proper consent should have to be there from the patient in any case for the usage of data immediately or afterwards by anybody. Its very strict in many countries. Europe is much more strict these days.

Yes, and everything should be clear for users, I mean they should know that their data will be used for research and other purpose. And user should have rights to reject such data usage if he/she don't feel comfortable.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

That would be great to have; I am starting to see a pattern; the videos are quite effective in the sites like babycenter (centralized baby health site) they are quite extensive with videos I am sure they are quite effective too. this is a great move I am looking forwards to see if they are adopting their own platform or using youtube for it.

OK, this is really good. But I think it's users personal data and Aimedis should take permission from the user before using this for any other purpose?

I don't know if user data security related information is available in whitepaper or not. I will check this info with Aimedis team over telegram channel.

User data security is quite serious question in medical field. Infact not only in medical field but everywhere. So team should have definitely worked out well as per the regulations need.

Yea, with the concept that they have, data of patients are solely meant for them alone and not any third party, patients have the right to do with it anyhow they want, which is the beauty of it all and that of the blockchain industry and its something that lacks in the conventional medical system, that's one of the good thing about the blockchain industry
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

That would be great to have; I am starting to see a pattern; the videos are quite effective in the sites like babycenter (centralized baby health site) they are quite extensive with videos I am sure they are quite effective too. this is a great move I am looking forwards to see if they are adopting their own platform or using youtube for it.

OK, this is really good. But I think it's users personal data and Aimedis should take permission from the user before using this for any other purpose?

I don't know if user data security related information is available in whitepaper or not. I will check this info with Aimedis team over telegram channel.

User data security is quite serious question in medical field. Infact not only in medical field but everywhere. So team should have definitely worked out well as per the regulations need.

This project is started by doctors and I am sure they know about importance of user data security and they have done their homework.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Did they announce anything about the exchanges ? I think that most of us want at least 1 exchange who is in the top 10 best exchanges. This will give us a safe feeling.
I looked it up on their website and they say they plan to list on several exchanges but we get more information about it after the ICO.

They should try to list on big exchange it gonna be a big boost to them most especially now that the market is falling

When you list on big exchanges you will surely attract users, because being listed on it is very hard or very expensive, but in the long term you will gain.

How about listing and not getting the right volume  Huh

I would go for operating smoothly over "big exchange"

It's a good step listing in big exchange but it would be better to stay operational too IMO

Agreed; I think operations and delivering actual value would ultimately lead to higher volume. it is always shady with exchanges and volume; listing would not guarantee higher volume.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

Yes, and everything should be clear for users, I mean they should know that their data will be used for research and other purpose. And user should have rights to reject such data usage if he/she don't feel comfortable.
Yeah it is not a lot of work if they ask it for everything they need, this way the users will know exactly for what their data is used and how.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

Yeah it is not a lot of work if they ask it for everything they need, this way the users will know exactly for what their data is used and how.

I have seen few projects even offering some benefits to user for their data. If any company wants your data for AI development or research purposes then user can actually sell his/ her data.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

Aimedis has announced a new article. it is about AI in Healthcare and bedside Robots in UK! Not only cleaning robots like we have at home, but read here more:

https://blog.aimedis.com/ai-in-healthcare-uk/
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

This project is started by doctors and I am sure they know about importance of user data security and they have done their homework.

Thats my belief too. Sure all the regulatory related things might have been handled in a better way. This is due to the fact that this project is initiated by doctor himself.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Thats my belief too. Sure all the regulatory related things might have been handled in a better way. This is due to the fact that this project is initiated by doctor himself.

I agree. But they should highlight/mention this info at site and in whitepaper. This will give clear idea about their policy related to user data.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

It gives Aimedis some more time  to prepare for their main sale. I still think they should have done more advertising as I have barely seen this project mentioned anywhere. Need to step up the marketing.

I think they'll step up with the extension they've requested it's a good project no doubt it just needs more publicity.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

Aimedis has announced a new article. it is about AI in Healthcare and bedside Robots in UK! Not only cleaning robots like we have at home, but read here more:

https://blog.aimedis.com/ai-in-healthcare-uk/

Hmnmm, that is a pretty damn interesting article. It's good to see AI taken to the next level in the healthcare it will highly benefit from it.

Bedside cleaning robots - pretty crazy.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

Exchange information will come after the ico. I believe we will see good exchange listings but this days, listing on top 10 exchanges doesn't really matter again, what matters is getting good exchanges to list on.

It might not matter much but it can still play a good role in terms of project exposure cause I believe those top 10 exchanges still get the highest number of traders daily

You people are taking about exchange, so this means Aimedis reached softcap? If not then I think early to expect news about exchange.

Haha. That's a nice point made friend.  I am yet to Check their sale's level of success though. I stumbled on the discussion and decided to make the statement.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

Exchange information will come after the ico. I believe we will see good exchange listings but this days, listing on top 10 exchanges doesn't really matter again, what matters is getting good exchanges to list on.

It might not matter much but it can still play a good role in terms of project exposure cause I believe those top 10 exchanges still get the highest number of traders daily

You people are taking about exchange, so this means Aimedis reached softcap? If not then I think early to expect news about exchange.

Haha. That's a nice point made friend.  I am yet to Check their sale's level of success though. I stumbled on the discussion and decided to make the statement.

People like to get ahead of themselves on here regardless of project, too much concern with listings not enough help for the team to get the project out and supported in the media to actually gain attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: