Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

Yeah I saw there's a 25% bonus if you HODL the Aimedis tokens for more than year. Nice idea actually, it encourages loyalty and it almost makes it work like a dividend/masternode. HODL and get rewards Cheesy

Yeah, that's right. 25% dividend after one year. Plus by that time Aimedis platform will be almost fully functional and that will help token value to grow up.

Very beneficial to investors, I think this is a major selling point. However I am worried because there have been a lot of medical/healthcare based blockchain projects released recently, I wonder how Aimedis will stand out in this crowd, especially considering there is a lot of competition.

Agree, there are now few more healthcare based projects. But check the difference between these projects and team  members experience. And once you select the best option then continue monitor the progress of the project.

it's true, there are now some medical blockchain projects. And I've looked at many of them because I think it's a really big future market. But so far only one project has really convinced me, and that's Aimedis. They are just ahead of many others
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

I had not checked for several weeks, but there are many new articles on the Aimedis blog. I have a lot to read today. whoever is interested: https://blog.aimedis.com/
Thanks for sharing i forgot that they have their own blog it is very interesting to read how they think about everything, did you read the one where they explain how AR and VR could be used in the medical sector.

Yes, they make very professional looking blog articles and the web site itself looks beautiful. BTW, thanks for aiming me to that interesting article about using AR and VR in medicine, they write there:

Augmented Reality is being tried out in a few medical schools to train doctors and nurses so that they are sufficiently prepared to attend patients. Similarly, VR environment helps them in preparing and practising sensitive surgeries without actually touching a patient

I like the Aimedis Blog, thanks for the reminder. They publish many articles about important themes, like healthcare or AI and not only about their project.

I never knew they had blog wow this is  really awesome i am gonna check it out and also as an AI enthusiast am going to enjoy surfing their

Most crypto projects do creat a blog for their project. The only challenge I have seen most of them face so far is the ability to frequently update their blog with recent happenings
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

Yeah I saw there's a 25% bonus if you HODL the Aimedis tokens for more than year. Nice idea actually, it encourages loyalty and it almost makes it work like a dividend/masternode. HODL and get rewards Cheesy

Yeah, that's right. 25% dividend after one year. Plus by that time Aimedis platform will be almost fully functional and that will help token value to grow up.

Very beneficial to investors, I think this is a major selling point. However I am worried because there have been a lot of medical/healthcare based blockchain projects released recently, I wonder how Aimedis will stand out in this crowd, especially considering there is a lot of competition.

Agree, there are now few more healthcare based projects. But check the difference between these projects and team  members experience. And once you select the best option then continue monitor the progress of the project.

That is true their team is very experienced and they have lots of years under their belt working in the medical field. This experience will really help Aimedis work long-term.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

Having experience under their belt is a great position, and is super important to have as experi mcenis what stops compani s from this from running into issues and keeps the overall project on a good path forward
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

That is true their team is very experienced and they have lots of years under their belt working in the medical field. This experience will really help Aimedis work long-term.

one of the main reason why i like aimedis is that they are more focused on the aim of the project not on the profit they will rise from coin sell

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

one of the main reason why i like aimedis is that they are more focused on the aim of the project not on the profit they will rise from coin sell

yeah... you are correct. the team are not looking into the gain they will get for the project but on how they will impact the medical sector with thiei idea. they are already a well established company.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

it's true, there are now some medical blockchain projects. And I've looked at many of them because I think it's a really big future market. But so far only one project has really convinced me, and that's Aimedis. They are just ahead of many others

Aimedis sure have a lot on their plate that gives them a nice edge over the other brands in same niche, their offer is marketable, they just need to get the needed fund required and work on the project, another thing to note is that, its not just about getting the needed funds but judiciously working on the project with the funds to get the needed result, so the team needs to be very diligent 
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

I am always glad to see that Aimedis is very active on Twitter, but they should post more things that has to do with the project, i have seen a lot of retweets about medical stuff but less about the project itself.
I am agree with you. Lots of the tweets there but project related too less. I guess they should start posting about project or should be create another channel for ICO.

I agree; but also one should consider that sometimes not all updates are useful; I mean I think many ICOs push updates just for the sake of having updates which may not be healthy.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

Wow, the last time I checked, they had 2 hospital chains as partners, now it's already 5! That's really impressive.
More than 20 hospitals are on board and 2 large pharmaceutical companies.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Wow, the last time I checked, they had 2 hospital chains as partners, now it's already 5! That's really impressive.

Jeez, that is incredible news thanks for sharing fauler, what is your source? I have missed this news, haven't been too active over the last couple of days
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

I am always glad to see that Aimedis is very active on Twitter, but they should post more things that has to do with the project, i have seen a lot of retweets about medical stuff but less about the project itself.
I am agree with you. Lots of the tweets there but project related too less. I guess they should start posting about project or should be create another channel for ICO.

I don't like too when ICO campaigns Twitter accounts post too much stuff not related to the project itself. It's hard to follow the fresh news about the ICO in such case.

Spamming is always bad. Project team realizes that and makes sure not to spam the social media site and just try to keep it to the sharp and just only related to the project.

Yes, you guys have mentioned valid points. Too much tweets or info about other stuff than project will dilute the interest in the project.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

In just 2-3 months from 20 hospital on board and 2 large pharmaceutical companies means really good growth. That's mean I am not wrong that I have participated in this ICO.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

I agree; but also one should consider that sometimes not all updates are useful; I mean I think many ICOs push updates just for the sake of having updates which may not be healthy.
Yes. I seen that. Some ICO really taking long time updates/posts information on their social medias. But AiMedis posting only that updates which is useful.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

yeah, i actually love the fact that they are tweeting about related stuff like AI and the rest but i will advise them to also give users feedback about the project. at least that is what investors will be putting their money for

Yep it’s good for companies in blockchain to remember the world isn’t blockchain and they need to cater to the world not just the niche so it’s great seeing a group like this realize that and appeal to a wider audience

That's a great point, this isn't only tailored to a market interested in blockchain technology, it needs to appeal to a much wider audience
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

Even as that is correct, there is one little fact I will want us not to totally overlook. The crypto world is way different compared to the world outside crypto. Their experience might not count much if they don't take time to learn how crypto really function.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Check out there CCO in Hanoi here introducing Aimedis to Asia: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1023164704112422913, after this they will go to Hong Kong, Macao, Seoul and Tokyo.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Even as that is correct, there is one little fact I will want us not to totally overlook. The crypto world is way different compared to the world outside crypto. Their experience might not count much if they don't take time to learn how crypto really function.

Crypto is still new and not is easy to understand. Many people got attracted to this market due to last year's bull market. And I am one of them, but instead of investing in any tokens I am trying to select best token which will give in return in long term.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

You serious about this? Where you saw this information? I missed this somehow.
Anyway, this is awesome news! 5 hospital chain already joined Aimedis project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

You serious about this? Where you saw this information? I missed this somehow.
Anyway, this is awesome news! 5 hospital chain already joined Aimedis project.

This information is from the Aimedis website. 2 big pharma companies, > 20 hospitals, 5 Hospital chains and 4 countries.
https://aimedis.com/en_index.php#section3
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

I believe you are currently on ICO, any updates so far regarding the sale info?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: