Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:54:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

Wow, the last time I checked, they had 2 hospital chains as partners, now it's already 5! That's really impressive.
More than 20 hospitals are on board and 2 large pharmaceutical companies.

Jeez, that is incredible news thanks for sharing fauler, what is your source? I have missed this news, haven't been too active over the last couple of days

The source is the homepage of them: https://aimedis.com. If you scroll down a bit, you can see this information:

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

That's awesome and is growing nicely. Two big pharma companies and more than 20 hospitals is huge for this project, I expect that number to grow loads though if they get in with a big chain.

The progress is great I think the system is running too; so that combination is something worth pausing at. It is not really easy getting 20 hospitals on board and above all in different countries.

Yes, it is also very impressive that they are already active in 4 different countries. Many others start in a single small country to test and expand after a year or two. Aimedis is way ahead

That is really good that they are already operating in 4 different countries! Hope to see that number expand and expand
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:15:01 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 10:34:09 AM by ctrades31

Check out there CCO in Hanoi here introducing Aimedis to Asia: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1023164704112422913, after this they will go to Hong Kong, Macao, Seoul and Tokyo.
Really this is great that they establishing AiMedis in multiple countries. I hope they will start in my country also.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

Check out there CCO in Hanoi here introducing Aimedis to Asia: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1023164704112422913, after this they will go to Hong Kong, Macao, Seoul and Tokyo.
Really this is great that they establishing AiMedis in multiple countries. I hope they will start in my country also.
That's really fantastic news. Aimedis team is taking too much efforts behind this project. I need to check again in-future for which countries they are planning.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

Wow, the last time I checked, they had 2 hospital chains as partners, now it's already 5! That's really impressive.

Jeez, that is incredible news thanks for sharing fauler, what is your source? I have missed this news, haven't been too active over the last couple of days

The source is the homepage of them: https://aimedis.com. If you scroll down a bit, you can see this information:

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

That's awesome and is growing nicely. Two big pharma companies and more than 20 hospitals is huge for this project, I expect that number to grow loads though if they get in with a big chain.

The progress is great I think the system is running too; so that combination is something worth pausing at. It is not really easy getting 20 hospitals on board and above all in different countries.

yeah, it a clear indication that they are capable of delivering i never knew they have gone this far. wish the best and hopefully, they will transform the health sector

this shows that the team is capable of handling the project, the fact that they have 5 hospital and 10 pharmacies ready to trust the chain is something that cannot be overlooked.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

Very true. Normally a system is already installed in a hospital and to change that and their process is a huge overhaul and no easy take to undertake.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

Very true. Normally a system is already installed in a hospital and to change that and their process is a huge overhaul and no easy take to undertake.

I think Aimedis is an additional system for hospitals and not (now) a full system for the the administration for the patient data.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

I think it will be a lot easier for them then it looks like, as this is what the team needs to do a lot of times so they will develop techniques which will make this process a lot faster too.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

You serious about this? Where you saw this information? I missed this somehow.
Anyway, this is awesome news! 5 hospital chain already joined Aimedis project.

This information is from the Aimedis website. 2 big pharma companies, > 20 hospitals, 5 Hospital chains and 4 countries.
https://aimedis.com/en_index.php#section3
It is always recommended to watch their site once daily if they update something you can notice it, all the big investors use this strategy to know what if the project is actually growing or not.

Agree. But I also missed this section. I had seen this before but forgot to check it recently. Thanks for sharing it here.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

This is really big news. 20 hospitals is good number to start with. I am sure many hospitals would like to join Aimedis platform.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Thanks for sharing this, they team obviously have a lot on their plate within this period of time. It's frightening when you think of all what it will really take from them to make all of these meetings.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

This is really big news. 20 hospitals is good number to start with. I am sure many hospitals would like to join Aimedis platform.

yeah, the health sector is a very crucial part of our society and project like aimedis is really doing great I urge more hospitals to join so that they too can share in this wonderful innovation

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

This information is from the Aimedis website. 2 big pharma companies, > 20 hospitals, 5 Hospital chains and 4 countries.
It is always recommended to watch their site once daily if they update something you can notice it, all the big investors use this strategy to know what if the project is actually growing or not.

Nice! This is really good news. Looks like I have not checked all details at Aimedis site. I will go through the website now.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Nice! This is really good news. Looks like I have not checked all details at Aimedis site. I will go through the website now.

Ya, I missed this too, this is really impressive achievement for less than 1 month of work. Looks like this stratup is becoming more and more attractive for cooperation.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

It shows the projects got the know how and is onto a platform that is in demand it’s  not often we see real world reach on crypto projects anywhere near this early in the project hopefully it’s a taste of what’s to cone
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

This is really good information. Thanks for sharing it here. Do we already know the name of these 2 pharma companies? It would be interesting to know.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

This is really good information. Thanks for sharing it here. Do we already know the name of these 2 pharma companies? It would be interesting to know.

Interesting to know about Pharma company partnerships. Me too interested in knowing the company name. Especially the word "large" is very attractive.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Interesting to know about Pharma company partnerships. Me too interested in knowing the company name. Especially the word "large" is very attractive.
I also heard about two pharma company will work with them but never hear the name of both companies. I guess need to be check on telegram.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

May be we can ask this question in their telegram channel to recieve faster response for Aimedis team. Since it's a chain of hospitals in think there will be some big hospitals name
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

Ya, I missed this too, this is really impressive achievement for less than 1 month of work. Looks like this stratup is becoming more and more attractive for cooperation.

Yeah, it's really good news. I mean this tells that hospitala believe in Aimedis platform and want to join them.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

yeah, it a clear indication that they are capable of delivering i never knew they have gone this far. wish the best and hopefully, they will transform the health sector

this shows that the team is capable of handling the project, the fact that they have 5 hospital and 10 pharmacies ready to trust the chain is something that cannot be overlooked.
After this which is the next country that there they going to start AiMedis. And can we know the pharam companies names which is working with AiMedis?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: