Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

No worries, we will do that soon!! Smiley

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

oh how nice, criptix is ​​the bounty manager. We are in good hands.
I will probably only participate in the Twitter campaign because my signature is still reserved for some time.

Looking forward to the additional tokens, the purchased tokens feel already lonely

I will participate in the signature bounty since i don't have any on right now.. It is good to see a bounty campaign to participate in.

Great that Aimedis has started their bounty program. Damn, my signature is blocked. I will only do the Twitter bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

I will probably only participate in the Twitter campaign because my signature is still reserved for some time.

Looking forward to the additional tokens, the purchased tokens feel already lonely

I will participate in the signature bounty since i don't have any on right now.. It is good to see a bounty campaign to participate in.

Great that Aimedis has started their bounty program. Damn, my signature is blocked. I will only do the Twitter bounty.

Yeah i'm also locked into a bounty sig at the moment, I hope I can join Aemedis before it stops, will be nice to receive some free tokens for such a promising project
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

I am very happy to see that now some medical industries also started working in blockchain technology.

Really nice to see finally the health care looks to be utilzing the blockchain technology and realm the  full benefit of this new technology. I do hope Aimedis is an success and goes to show blockchain is the future and see more health care companies benefit from it too

Yes and AI technology will be extremely useful as it's been proven that it can reduce hospital waiting times and it will also cut billions off of hospital spending bills.
In the healthcare business are so many use cases for AI, that it will definitely reduce the costs. Furthermore AI can help to reduce errors, e.g. faulty patient data.

I think one important use case is with IoT and It seems/according to their website they have a part for IoT which allows health to be connected with the AI platform.

well combining AI, IoT and blockchain is surely going to create a very efficient and intelligent platform which is what wants we want. Aimedis is truly in the right direction

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

Yeah i'm also locked into a bounty sig at the moment, I hope I can join Aemedis before it stops, will be nice to receive some free tokens for such a promising project

Well, I feel like I will try Twitter one too. I hope it won't be too hard to participate in it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

Good to see, that Aimedis is already active in 3 european countries. so maybe they start in my county soon. i would join immediately. I have to look if i can find a plan of the upcoming markets
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

I am very happy to see that now some medical industries also started working in blockchain technology.

Really nice to see finally the health care looks to be utilzing the blockchain technology and realm the  full benefit of this new technology. I do hope Aimedis is an success and goes to show blockchain is the future and see more health care companies benefit from it too

Yes and AI technology will be extremely useful as it's been proven that it can reduce hospital waiting times and it will also cut billions off of hospital spending bills.

Blockchain, and AI is the future of medical sciences. Both these technologies will help medical sciences to reach at providing next level of treatment.

IoT will revolutionise the medical sector in my opinion, there's already so many devices that rely on sensors and reading it's data etc
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

Good to see, that Aimedis is already active in 3 european countries. so maybe they start in my county soon. i would join immediately. I have to look if i can find a plan of the upcoming markets

It’s possible I’d imagine theirs a good bit of red tape depending on the specific country but then again if they are already in the Eu perhaps they are over the difficult part this is something that would be good to have a convo about in the telegram
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

Well, I feel like I will try Twitter one too. I hope it won't be too hard to participate in it.

It seems the Aimedis signature bounty has not gotten enough publicity yet.. As of now only two participants in the signature campaign.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

In the healthcare business are so many use cases for AI, that it will definitely reduce the costs. Furthermore AI can help to reduce errors, e.g. faulty patient data.

It will mean increased care for patients at hopefully a lower cost. Also what you said about accuracy is so true, sometimes a doctors decision means life or death for a patient but if you have a robot that runs on AI and knows what is the best and safest treatment every time with each and every case, there would be a lot less errors.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

It seems the Aimedis signature bounty has not gotten enough publicity yet.. As of now only two participants in the signature campaign.

Wow really??? Only 2 participants??? Damn I want to join it now Tongue Will the bounty still go ahead?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:42:02 AM

Wow really??? Only 2 participants??? Damn I want to join it now Tongue Will the bounty still go ahead?

More members will join if they allow junior member as well for signature campaign. I don't have any signature now and I can join Aimedis bounty if they allow.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

I think is best that they first get a solid foundation in specific countries at a very minimal level, perhaps, 2 or 3, it will give them focus to actually concentrate on the stipulated areas before heading to other countries, reason been that when they spread thin, loose ends may areas and affect the entire project, so its always best to have areas of concentration before spreading
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

More members will join if they allow junior member as well for signature campaign. I don't have any signature now and I can join Aimedis bounty if they allow.

Yeah, I'm agree with you. I'm junior too and cannot participate. If they give a chance to participate to juniors, there will be much more people there.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

I think is best that they first get a solid foundation in specific countries at a very minimal level, perhaps, 2 or 3, it will give them focus to actually concentrate on the stipulated areas before heading to other countries, reason been that when they spread thin, loose ends may areas and affect the entire project, so its always best to have areas of concentration before spreading

I agree; since each country is governed by its own rules and regulations when it comes to operating health matters. I think the approach here is that they landed those that were open to the idea. and it happened that those entities are in different countries. but the team can correct me.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

lol, what are they doing they should push the bounty program to the public, the public need to know something like this is going on. common team aimedis you can do this

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

lol, what are they doing they should push the bounty program to the public, the public need to know something like this is going on. common team aimedis you can do this

Don't make conclusions so fast. Bounty just started yesterday, I think they didn't share this information in wide circles, but will do it definitely.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

The bounty has just started they will gain a lot more as i saw that they could accept more signature's for lower ranks, i am pretty sure once everyone sees that they will want to join.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Yeah, I'm agree with you. I'm junior too and cannot participate. If they give a chance to participate to juniors, there will be much more people there.

Only two participates untill now? Looks like these two people only get all  signature bounty tokens Wink.
I hope Aimedis will allow jr. Member as well. They will not like to give token to very few people.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

Only two participates untill now? Looks like these two people only get all  signature bounty tokens Wink.
I hope Aimedis will allow jr. Member as well. They will not like to give token to very few people.

Me too waiting for signature campaign to open for junior members, but meanwhile we can join other social media bounties.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

I think Aimedis team should promote this bounty program over the social media platforms like tweeter and FB.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: