Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

The Aimedis Bounty Campaign is open!!!

For Round 1 there are 1.500.000 AIM tokens (~=200.000 USD) allocated!!!  Shocked

Join our Bounty Campaign here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4774511.0

Oh, I just thought recently when they were going to start bounty campaign. And here it is. Good news for all who participates in such kind of activity. Word spreading, social recognition is what Aimedis needs right now.

Nice.. When i was just looking for something to get into... They have put up a decent amount for the bounty campaign.. Hope they get the needed exposure.
Wow, it's great updates. Thanks for the sharing. I will definitely take a part in this bounty and will earn free tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Wow, the last time I checked, they had 2 hospital chains as partners, now it's already 5! That's really impressive.
More than 20 hospitals are on board and 2 large pharmaceutical companies.

You serious about this? Where you saw this information? I missed this somehow.
Anyway, this is awesome news! 5 hospital chain already joined Aimedis project.

This information is from the Aimedis website. 2 big pharma companies, > 20 hospitals, 5 Hospital chains and 4 countries.
https://aimedis.com/en_index.php#section3
Yeah, this link have proof but why they never mentioned pharma companies name if that companies already working with them?
Btc16b

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

I am very happy to see that now some medical industries also started working in blockchain technology.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

For Round 1 there are 1.500.000 AIM tokens (~=200.000 USD) allocated!!!  Shocked

Oh, I just thought recently when they were going to start bounty campaign. And here it is. Good news for all who participates in such kind of activity. Word spreading, social recognition is what Aimedis needs right now.

Nice.. When i was just looking for something to get into... They have put up a decent amount for the bounty campaign.. Hope they get the needed exposure.
Wow, it's great updates. Thanks for the sharing. I will definitely take a part in this bounty and will earn free tokens.
I searched up their signature bounty, but noticed they are only accepting accounts with rank higher then Full member, too bad loved to join them.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

I searched up their signature bounty, but noticed they are only accepting accounts with rank higher then Full member, too bad loved to join them.

Great. A social media bounty programs by Aimedis. I was waiting for such bounty programs. But since I am junior member I can't join signature bounty. That's bad, hope the allow jr. Member also.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

I am very happy to see that now some medical industries also started working in blockchain technology.

Really nice to see finally the health care looks to be utilzing the blockchain technology and realm the  full benefit of this new technology. I do hope Aimedis is an success and goes to show blockchain is the future and see more health care companies benefit from it too
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

Really nice to see finally the health care looks to be utilzing the blockchain technology and realm the  full benefit of this new technology. I do hope Aimedis is an success and goes to show blockchain is the future and see more health care companies benefit from it too

Yes and AI technology will be extremely useful as it's been proven that it can reduce hospital waiting times and it will also cut billions off of hospital spending bills.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

Yes and AI technology will be extremely useful as it's been proven that it can reduce hospital waiting times and it will also cut billions off of hospital spending bills.
In the healthcare business are so many use cases for AI, that it will definitely reduce the costs. Furthermore AI can help to reduce errors, e.g. faulty patient data.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

In the healthcare business are so many use cases for AI, that it will definitely reduce the costs. Furthermore AI can help to reduce errors, e.g. faulty patient data.

I think one important use case is with IoT and It seems/according to their website they have a part for IoT which allows health to be connected with the AI platform.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

That’s great news it’s good to hear that the teams moving forward to expand the reach of the project. It’s a good move hopefully the bounty can help the group gain some additional recognition

Great to see a bounty, that should bring ion a large number of new investors and bounty hunters to spread the word.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

I think one important use case is with IoT and It seems/according to their website they have a part for IoT which allows health to be connected with the AI platform.

I agree, IoT will play important roles in medical industry. Infact I think Aimedis can look for partnerships with any project which currently working on solutions for IoT network.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

Blockchain, and AI is the future of medical sciences. Both these technologies will help medical sciences to reach at providing next level of treatment.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

That’s great news it’s good to hear that the teams moving forward to expand the reach of the project. It’s a good move hopefully the bounty can help the group gain some additional recognition

Great to see a bounty, that should bring ion a large number of new investors and bounty hunters to spread the word.

Very nice to see the opening of bounty campaign. I will be part of it. Don't want to miss free tokens especially for very nice projects like Aimedis.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

Wow, the last time I checked, they had 2 hospital chains as partners, now it's already 5! That's really impressive.
More than 20 hospitals are on board and 2 large pharmaceutical companies.

This is really good information. Thanks for sharing it here. Do we already know the name of these 2 pharma companies? It would be interesting to know.

Interesting to know about Pharma company partnerships. Me too interested in knowing the company name. Especially the word "large" is very attractive.

May be we can ask this question in their telegram channel to recieve faster response for Aimedis team. Since it's a chain of hospitals in think there will be some big hospitals name

Always telegram is the best channel to ask and interact with team directly. However we need to be careful about with whom we are discussing and that person is legit or not?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

I wan't aware that they system would also allow doctors appointments. So this can actually be used by existing hospitals aggregating the data off the platform. Now I think the nice part at least for me as an investor is the fact that it is a subscription service.

I think that's a wise implementation, it creates flexibility, as users can easily book appointments to meet the medical practitioners, this is just like a hospital but based on the blockchain platform which gives it a whole new meaning to the way we perceive the health niche, so its vast and when properly implemented will give joy to many and provide superb health experience
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

Very nice to see the opening of bounty campaign. I will be part of it. Don't want to miss free tokens especially for very nice projects like Aimedis.

I also don't want to miss the free tokens but as of now no signature campaign for Jr member. They should allow jr. Member as well
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

For Round 1 there are 1.500.000 AIM tokens (~=200.000 USD) allocated!!!  Shocked

I also don't want to miss the free tokens but as of now no signature campaign for Jr member. They should allow jr. Member as well

No worries, we will do that soon!! Smiley

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

For Round 1 there are 1.500.000 AIM tokens (~=200.000 USD) allocated!!!  Shocked

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

Full Member,Junior Member and Member can now participate on the Bounty Site . very good.
and the investors get 21 % bonus and an additional 25% if the token is hodl for 2 years.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

oh how nice, criptix is ​​the bounty manager. We are in good hands.
I will probably only participate in the Twitter campaign because my signature is still reserved for some time.

Looking forward to the additional tokens, the purchased tokens feel already lonely
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:37:22 PM

oh how nice, criptix is ​​the bounty manager. We are in good hands.
I will probably only participate in the Twitter campaign because my signature is still reserved for some time.

Looking forward to the additional tokens, the purchased tokens feel already lonely

I will participate in the signature bounty since i don't have any on right now.. It is good to see a bounty campaign to participate in.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: