Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

I have asked in telegram in regards to the office that are located in a monastery that was turned into a fitness center. The admins told me that there is not relation to the fitness center they are just renting there.  

Oh okay is it a nice office space? I haven’t seen any pictures of it yet but if it’s based in an old monastery it must be an attractive option! Do they have two different office locations or is it just based in NL?

Thanks ibininja for posting the Aimedis team's reply here!
I think to avoid any confusions Aimedis team can post some of the pictures from office.

That is a good idea to post pictures as I’m sure investors would love to see progress on the offices as most people reallly like when teams get officially big enough to have office space as it makes the project feel more real

Good idea it would be great if we could land on some pictures. I will try to ask in telegram and see if they send us some or publish pictures of their offices.

That's good idea. If Aimedis post pictures it will give good confidence to the investors and Aimedis followers.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

1st August: Macau
2nd August: Seoul

as you can see from their Twitter account, they travel a lot. especially Roxana. Once they are close to me, I will visit them.
They always post their events on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal

Going places and telling the world is a must. I would like to see them go for more conferences, carnivals and attend more interviews. The world needs to know about aimedis.

WIll be very refreshing to see if Aemedis can attend more events and conferences, they should try to get some more exposure.

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!
5 ETH minimum contribution, 25% extra bonus if you HODL 12 months!

Good to see a generous extra 25% extra bonus if you hold for 12 months atleast+ so effectively a 46% bonus at the moment with the 21% pre sale bonus ! Not bad.

Does anyone know how the token sales going? Would be nice to see a live counter
I think they are already getting a lot of exposure they are frequently posting on social media, following their roadmap and even attending conferences, the team knows what they are doing.

Yeah I have to say that the marketing team are doing very well with updates on their official channels. Good to see the core team going to events as well
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

I will watch this project, in my opinion all projects related to medical topics are very interesting and promising, the introduction of blockade into medicine is growing more and more, I believe in the success of these guys.

Blockchain is truly a remarkable technology and we can see many projects coming up with idea that can be used and integrated the blockchain way. The medical field will benefit more from the blockchain and artificial intelligence as they deal with human life which must be treated with care.
Exactly, lot of the medical projects are coming in blockchain based. If you follows continuously to AiMedis then you will found lot of the benefits.

Healthcare sector is always hot and will be hot in the future also. AImedis is in the best sector. Looks like many more project will come in the next months in this field.

Yeah, healthcare industry will be always in demand and it's a big industry where multiple team can join hands and contribute to this industry.
As long as there is life, there will always be a need for health care, it's going to be forever you know. Unless technology maybe finds a way round it (you can never tell what advancement will be made in tech by tomorrow you know)
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

I will watch this project, in my opinion all projects related to medical topics are very interesting and promising, the introduction of blockade into medicine is growing more and more, I believe in the success of these guys.

Blockchain is truly a remarkable technology and we can see many projects coming up with idea that can be used and integrated the blockchain way. The medical field will benefit more from the blockchain and artificial intelligence as they deal with human life which must be treated with care.
Exactly, lot of the medical projects are coming in blockchain based. If you follows continuously to AiMedis then you will found lot of the benefits.

Healthcare sector is always hot and will be hot in the future also. AImedis is in the best sector. Looks like many more project will come in the next months in this field.

Yeah, healthcare industry will be always in demand and it's a big industry where multiple team can join hands and contribute to this industry.
As long as there is life, there will always be a need for health care, it's going to be forever you know. Unless technology maybe finds a way round it (you can never tell what advancement will be made in tech by tomorrow you know)

Agree. It's a very big industry and there will be always scope for development and new inventions. It's not a job of single team. I think all blockchain based project should come together rather than competing with each other.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

as you can see from their Twitter account, they travel a lot. especially Roxana. Once they are close to me, I will visit them.
That's really great but now I just want to know about how's their experience of carnival. Hope they will update that in blogs.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

I would like to make a proposition; I am a follower of different IoT projects because I think they have potential in the long run. I really think Aimedis could partner up with them and come up with something of great value especially that those chains' focus is IoT. Aimedis could do what they do best with health and the partners could work on the hardware and OS of the IoT device.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

I would like to make a proposition; I am a follower of different IoT projects because I think they have potential in the long run. I really think Aimedis could partner up with them and come up with something of great value especially that those chains' focus is IoT. Aimedis could do what they do best with health and the partners could work on the hardware and OS of the IoT device.

You should get in contact with Aimedis ibininja, put your idea forward and suggest how you think the two companies could work together and all the benefits an IoT OS would provide.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

The proposition is great but i know that most IoT projects tend to fix problems within the IoT scale and also some do create platform for developers to create their own IoT DAPPs and contribute to the chain.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

Going places and telling the world is a must. I would like to see them go for more conferences, carnivals and attend more interviews. The world needs to know about aimedis.

WIll be very refreshing to see if Aemedis can attend more events and conferences, they should try to get some more exposure.

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

Good to see a generous extra 25% extra bonus if you hold for 12 months atleast+ so effectively a 46% bonus at the moment with the 21% pre sale bonus ! Not bad.

I think they are already getting a lot of exposure they are frequently posting on social media, following their roadmap and even attending conferences, the team knows what they are doing.

Yeah I have to say that the marketing team are doing very well with updates on their official channels. Good to see the core team going to events as well

The success of most crypto project depends on the level of publicity they carry and Aimedis is doing a great i wish them the best and hoping the succeed

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

I understand about the bonus which is they are offering. But I did not understand about 5 ETH. That's mean minimum investment in official presale?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

That's brilliant and i must admit that the IoT sector is indeed becoming phenomenal, as the limit to the technology is really vast, so it can be applied in the health niche, which can really simplify a lot, IoT is the future and there is no doubt that future technological advancement will be aiming towards its implementation, so it will be a good thing to consider
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

I understand about the bonus which is they are offering. But I did not understand about 5 ETH. That's mean minimum investment in official presale?
Yes you at least need to invest 5 ETH or higher to be able to purchase Aimedis tokens, i think it is a good minimum as even the small investors can tip it.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

Yes you at least need to invest 5 ETH or higher to be able to purchase Aimedis tokens, i think it is a good minimum as even the small investors can tip it.

5 ETH is approximately $2000 which is a relatively low buy in for an ICO during the early stages and they still get to benefit from a decent sized pre sale bonus.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

That's brilliant and i must admit that the IoT sector is indeed becoming phenomenal, as the limit to the technology is really vast, so it can be applied in the health niche, which can really simplify a lot, IoT is the future and there is no doubt that future technological advancement will be aiming towards its implementation, so it will be a good thing to consider

We’re seeing already theirs a lot of progress being made which really pushes the limits of what tech can really accomplish. We see more and more variety in the hardware side of things and with blockchain we’re seeing a lot of variety on the software side as well
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

Yeah, for example some smart tech unit on the wrist can send the pulse or blood pressure meterage to the internet and the doctor can see and react somehow making diagnosis and giving instructions.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:53:06 AM

Yeah, for example some smart tech unit on the wrist can send the pulse or blood pressure meterage to the internet and the doctor can see and react somehow making diagnosis and giving instructions.

That’s basically how it’s headed with a lot more interconnections between everyday monitoring devices and the connectivity to the professional services that monitor it health services has a lot that it can gain from technology
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:01:29 AM

Not a bad idea to be fair. If they had partners who were say hardware focused in IoT, they combine with their software it could be a great start. You might then see new devices been launched which is powered by Aimedis Dapps 
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

Not a bad idea to be fair. If they had partners who were say hardware focused in IoT, they combine with their software it could be a great start. You might then see new devices been launched which is powered by Aimedis Dapps 

Very good suggestion. There are 2-3 project, they almost close to launch the mainnet for IoT. Aimedis can reach out to them. May be we can give this suggestion to the Aimedis team at telegram channel.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

But i guess for small investors also have huge amount. If you can calculate ETH price as per today's rate 400$ so it will 2000 USD price of 5 ETH which is really huge amount for small investors.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

This company has very high ratings on proven sites, and many investors expect very high revenues from it, it is often very bad, because you do not need to wait until the project reaches a global maximum, then the project will undoubtedly be excellent

Grin when you say global maximum it made me think of gradient ascent, yeah, i love the project too they have a great traction and are guided by a very wonderful team who know what they are doing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: