Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:29:15 AM

1st August: Macau
2nd August: Seoul

as you can see from their Twitter account, they travel a lot. especially Roxana. Once they are close to me, I will visit them.
They always post their events on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal

Going places and telling the world is a must. I would like to see them go for more conferences, carnivals and attend more interviews. The world needs to know about aimedis.

WIll be very refreshing to see if Aemedis can attend more events and conferences, they should try to get some more exposure.

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!
5 ETH minimum contribution, 25% extra bonus if you HODL 12 months!

Good to see a generous extra 25% extra bonus if you hold for 12 months atleast+ so effectively a 46% bonus at the moment with the 21% pre sale bonus ! Not bad.

Does anyone know how the token sales going? Would be nice to see a live counter
I understand about the bonus which is they are offering. But I did not understand about 5 ETH. That's mean minimum investment in official presale?
Yes you at least need to invest 5 ETH or higher to be able to purchase Aimedis tokens, i think it is a good minimum as even the small investors can tip it.

5 ETH is approximately $2000 which is a relatively low buy in for an ICO during the early stages and they still get to benefit from a decent sized pre sale bonus.
I agree with their all bonus, future benefits but at this moment 2k USD is not affordable for me. So is their have any another or minimum investment options?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

I would like to make a proposition; I am a follower of different IoT projects because I think they have potential in the long run. I really think Aimedis could partner up with them and come up with something of great value especially that those chains' focus is IoT. Aimedis could do what they do best with health and the partners could work on the hardware and OS of the IoT device.

You should get in contact with Aimedis ibininja, put your idea forward and suggest how you think the two companies could work together and all the benefits an IoT OS would provide.

That's the right thing to do. I connected two projects like that few weeks ago. They had similar ideas but different techniques and targeted market, I talked with the CEO of both projects and they agreed to speak  with each other.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

I would like to make a proposition; I am a follower of different IoT projects because I think they have potential in the long run. I really think Aimedis could partner up with them and come up with something of great value especially that those chains' focus is IoT. Aimedis could do what they do best with health and the partners could work on the hardware and OS of the IoT device.

You should get in contact with Aimedis ibininja, put your idea forward and suggest how you think the two companies could work together and all the benefits an IoT OS would provide.

That's the right thing to do. I connected two projects like that few weeks ago. They had similar ideas but different techniques and targeted market, I talked with the CEO of both projects and they agreed to speak  with each other.

Wow that's great that the team are willing to listen and entertain ideas. Getting to speak with the CEO's is awesome and will be interesting to see if anything comes from it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

Wow that's great that the team are willing to listen and entertain ideas. Getting to speak with the CEO's is awesome and will be interesting to see if anything comes from it.
Yeah it is great that the team is listening to the community, and this way we as supporters can also help the project to improve.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

That's brilliant and i must admit that the IoT sector is indeed becoming phenomenal, as the limit to the technology is really vast, so it can be applied in the health niche, which can really simplify a lot, IoT is the future and there is no doubt that future technological advancement will be aiming towards its implementation, so it will be a good thing to consider

We’re seeing already theirs a lot of progress being made which really pushes the limits of what tech can really accomplish. We see more and more variety in the hardware side of things and with blockchain we’re seeing a lot of variety on the software side as well

You're right and i see this as just the beginning of what will come out of the recent technology advancements made by the blockchain industry, i wasn't aware of such possibilities embedded in the industry till i got addicted with the blockchain Industry, the capabilities that comes with it will revolutionize everything we know of, only time will tell and that's the reason why Aimedis should endeavor to make this a success
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

as you can see from their Twitter account, they travel a lot. especially Roxana. Once they are close to me, I will visit them.

Going places and telling the world is a must. I would like to see them go for more conferences, carnivals and attend more interviews. The world needs to know about aimedis.

WIll be very refreshing to see if Aemedis can attend more events and conferences, they should try to get some more exposure.

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

Good to see a generous extra 25% extra bonus if you hold for 12 months atleast+ so effectively a 46% bonus at the moment with the 21% pre sale bonus ! Not bad.

I understand about the bonus which is they are offering. But I did not understand about 5 ETH. That's mean minimum investment in official presale?
Yes you at least need to invest 5 ETH or higher to be able to purchase Aimedis tokens, i think it is a good minimum as even the small investors can tip it.

5 ETH is approximately $2000 which is a relatively low buy in for an ICO during the early stages and they still get to benefit from a decent sized pre sale bonus.
I agree with their all bonus, future benefits but at this moment 2k USD is not affordable for me. So is their have any another or minimum investment options?

I thought they said that if you invest $2000 you get a bonus but you can invest a little amount below 5 eth. I am not sure though.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

I thought they said that if you invest $2000 you get a bonus but you can invest a little amount below 5 eth. I am not sure though.
I would presume, in the later stages of the ICO the minimum purchase will be lowered as well as the cost of the token, correct me if I’m wrong
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

I will reach out to them in telegram; I wanted to see if the community think it is a good idea or not to propose it and even direct the team to consider it due to the community backing.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

I would presume, in the later stages of the ICO the minimum purchase will be lowered as well as the cost of the token, correct me if I’m wrong
Where we should confirm that? I guess telegram channel is best option get correct information about investment?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

Yeah it is great that the team is listening to the community, and this way we as supporters can also help the project to improve.

You motivated me to do that mate; I think there is huge potential here if they could sort something out with the IoT projects out there.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

5 eth isn't the minimum for the ico, it is just the minimum to be eligible for bonuses. You can still invest below 5 eth. No ico would make their minimum eth payment 5 eth.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

5 eth isn't the minimum for the ico, it is just the minimum to be eligible for bonuses. You can still invest below 5 eth. No ico would make their minimum eth payment 5 eth.

Ahh sorry, I misunderstood it - that makes more sense !! Glad to hear it, so I don't need to invest 5ETH+ for the pre ico Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

Is it possible to propose Aimedis hospitals as potential partners?
After visiting a hospital yesterday due to a family emergency, it occurred to me that this might work well with Aimedis
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

The Aimedis team were at the Four Seasons hotel in Marunouchi which is a commercial district in Tokyo. They were represented by Roxana, the CCO, and Ben, the COO and Co-Founder.

This was another stop on their blockchain roadshow around Asia, does anyone know if this is the last stop or do they still have other destinations that they are planning to go to?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

Ahh sorry, I misunderstood it - that makes more sense !! Glad to hear it, so I don't need to invest 5ETH+ for the pre ico Smiley

Thanks for the clarification. I also thought 5 ETH is the minimum investment of somebody wants to buy this tokens.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

After visiting a hospital yesterday due to a family emergency, it occurred to me that this might work well with Aimedis

This is a very good question. As far as I understood, team is in discussion with multiple organization and hospital. If they come up with good deal, they will announce it for sure. We just need to wait.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

This is a very good question. As far as I understood, team is in discussion with multiple organization and hospital. If they come up with good deal, they will announce it for sure. We just need to wait.

Yea, i believe hospitals will be willing to partner with them if the Aimedis team sell themselves well and also majority will like to see what they are capable of before coming into the picture, this is one the notable profession that we know and has to do with human lives, so they will ensure that the project has been duly certified as good before they can accept their proposal
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

I agree we can expect a lot of partnerships with hospitals as the whole project is about the medical sector, this way they will also have more doctor's available for patients everywhere.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

you could try but i believe there are lot of protocols to be considered and also Aimedis will have to speak to the hospital management about it. but i still advise you to propose it to aimedis

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

I agree we can expect a lot of partnerships with hospitals as the whole project is about the medical sector, this way they will also have more doctor's available for patients everywhere.

In all it is going to come down to how well the team can utilize their current contacts and try to evolve those existing partnerships into bigger partnerships and more. A project like this relies heavily on the ability to get mainstream groups involved
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: