Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

The fact is the markets in a hard spot overall and it’s got everyone on edge every project has to fight tooth and nail for every investment and really make it worth while for every investor to even look at them this team seems to be trying to do their best to meet expectations

you are totally right, no investor would want to invest in a project they are not sure of and also the market is forcing every investor to carefully consider their investment decisions

The rate at which everything is crashing now is really worrisome. What we see is a minor increase with a major crash in price so it's understandable for investors to want to be very extra careful

Agreed. At the moment i have taken myself off the market and just waiting for a more stable market before i think of investing any more.

yeah, that's the wisest thing to do right now and that is why every blockchain project needs a very great deal of publicity and community engagement to convince investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

The fact is the markets in a hard spot overall and it’s got everyone on edge every project has to fight tooth and nail for every investment and really make it worth while for every investor to even look at them this team seems to be trying to do their best to meet expectations

People are waiting for the market to stop crashing. Once it starts moving up, all the nice projects will get good investments which includes AImedis.

Me too waiting for the right moment to start picking up good projects for my portfolio. AImedis is one among them honestly.

I don't think there is a better moment than now if you have fiat otherwise I think many are in a bad shape because of ETH's drop and I hope to see good signs showing soon. Either case this is a great moment.

You're right. I would say now is the moment to buy more ETH, it may never sell for this price then. But if you have fiat, you can buy much ETH and waste some of it on good projects like Aimedis.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

Did anyone see the pictures they posted about their tour of the IDACB roadshow in Asia, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1029623144540254208, great to see that the CCO and co-founder are there too.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

Did anyone see the pictures they posted about their tour of the IDACB roadshow in Asia, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1029623144540254208, great to see that the CCO and co-founder are there too.

Oh no I hadn't seen them actually! That's the problem with Twitter, posts can soon get buried in your feed. Thanks for sharing, looks like the team had a good time
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

Oh no I hadn't seen them actually! That's the problem with Twitter, posts can soon get buried in your feed. Thanks for sharing, looks like the team had a good time

That is indeed a problem of twitter, so many posts a day and you lose track. The Aimedis team is very active in Asia and I hope that all the events will bring good results.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

today there is a special offer for interested investors of aimedis !

Our Presale continues at a 19% bonus rate for the next 10 Days (until August 20th).
Minimum contribution is still 5 ETH. 
Participate TODAY in the Presale until 11:59PM (GMT+2),
and you get 20% discount instead of 19%. Limited offer!

who has interest should accept this great offer. i think this ico is really one of the better in 2018
here is the link to the token sale https://aim.aimedis.com/

Is this an official news? I am trying to check their telegram but it is just an announcement channel with 50 members. where is this posted in?

Please join the official telegram community group here:

https://t.me/aimedistoken

The website https://aim.aimedis.com/ and the 19% discount are correct! Wink

That's a huge minimum investment though. 5ETH is huge for many middle investors. Dunt know if they will ever choice less

Hopefully! I'd like to think so anyway. 5 ETH is a lot of money for the average crypto enthusiast which might very well put them off investing but you never know. Maybe the average isn't their target audience though at this point,
I think 5 ETH is a normal minimum for a sale, the team also expects investments above 5 ETH and with the bonuses they make it up, in the long run it will be a lot profitable for investors.

Cryptix.. Can you shed more light on the 5eth minimum investment? This is really confusing. Does this mean one can't invest less than 5 eth in the token sale?

Hi Gee,

To get the discount you need to at least contribute a minimum of 5 ETH!

All smaller amounts (less then 5 ETH) can participate but will not receive any discount.
Thanks for the information. But you saying below ETH we can deposit but discount will not applicable for that investment?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

People are waiting for the market to stop crashing. Once it starts moving up, all the nice projects will get good investments which includes AImedis.

I hope so, the market has just been going down every day, will be so nice to see some green positive numbers for once!

Yeah tell me about it, these markets are depressing, we need things to pick up again. I still can't believe we are back down at a $200b overall market cap. Bears are out here going crazy.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

That is indeed a problem of twitter, so many posts a day and you lose track. The Aimedis team is very active in Asia and I hope that all the events will bring good results.

I honestly think they should pay attention to telegram if it is the same one pointed at in their website; is there any other channel where it is active in telegram?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

I hope so, the market has just been going down every day, will be so nice to see some green positive numbers for once!

Yeah tell me about it, these markets are depressing, we need things to pick up again. I still can't believe we are back down at a $200b overall market cap. Bears are out here going crazy.

The market has improved a bit and hopefully we may get to see some positive mode in the community, it was really something that got most people in a jittery mode but the fact is, cryptocurrency is just too big to phase out of life, things may go upwards or downwards but it will never disappear, so lets just shake off the fearful scenario and stay positive
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

Finally some green positive numbers, ETH back @ $295 - good time to buy back in with this potential bull run. Not a bad shout to buy some more AIM coins whilst the market is still relatively cheap
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

The market has already started going up I think. Check the ETH price. If somebody bought it yesterday, they would be very lucky. They could now happily invest in AIMedis.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

The market has already started going up I think. Check the ETH price. If somebody bought it yesterday, they would be very lucky. They could now happily invest in AIMedis.

Rightly said here. Yesterday I bought some ETHs. I will invest it wisely. AImedis is in my radar for sure. Thats too after hearing the news about big pharma company partnership.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

Finally some green positive numbers, ETH back @ $295 - good time to buy back in with this potential bull run. Not a bad shout to buy some more AIM coins whilst the market is still relatively cheap
I said we should have patience good thing i bought a lot of ETH then and now i can invest in Aimedis and get more tokens, do they also have a referral program? like if anyone buys through your link you can get a x amount of tokens through them.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

Thank you all for the many answers to the question about the two pharmaceutical companies. The study partnership with Pfizer came back to me then. maybe Criptix can find out more about the second company, he has a direct line to the team

If Pfizer is on-board, then this project will be to moon for sure. Do we have any official links about it? I am very much curious to read it in detail.

Pfizer is on board. Aimedis announced the partnership in their Medium channel in June. Here is the link: https://medium.com/@aimedisglobal/pfizer-partnership-a-great-opportunity-for-team-aimedis-9b0e0858282b

ah, a medium-channel is also available. I have always clicked on the blog link on the Aimedis homepage. there is nothing of the partnership with Pfizer https://blog.aimedis.com/

A lot of projects these days seem to favour a Medium channel over a traditional blog so I always search for a Medium channel first nowadays

I have a different feeling about Medium channel. It is easy to publish as well as easy to get banned in their channel. I prefer Reddit for blogs.

yeah, ban issue i think when it comes to posting an article about blockchain project Reddit is definitely the number choice but its like most blockchain project prefer using medium don't know why
It does not take a lot of time to make a new account and it is always better to have more social media's to promote the project around instead of a few.

For an individual, this might be good (although not totally good) but for a project it's totally not a cool way to go cause they will have to keep building their followers every now and then

You're right, this is a brand and they require consistency to stay on same lane with the community, its not sane for a brand to be constantly fixing up new accounts when banned, instead they should just stick with the channel that best suits them, at least the community will understand the fact that they're been consistent and that will protect investors from entering phishing sites
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

I said we should have patience good thing i bought a lot of ETH then and now i can invest in Aimedis and get more tokens, do they also have a referral program? like if anyone buys through your link you can get a x amount of tokens through them.

Yes Aimedis has a referral program. If you log in, under the dashboard tab. For every referral, you will get 5% of the value of their contribution.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

Yes Aimedis has a referral program. If you log in, under the dashboard tab. For every referral, you will get 5% of the value of their contribution.

I like that it’s a solid amount but not enough to make huge issues when it comes time for listing to cause dumps a 5% is a solid reward for helping to really grow and develop the project
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

Our Presale continues at a 19% bonus rate for the next 10 Days (until August 20th).

who has interest should accept this great offer. i think this ico is really one of the better in 2018

Is this an official news? I am trying to check their telegram but it is just an announcement channel with 50 members. where is this posted in?

That's a huge minimum investment though. 5ETH is huge for many middle investors. Dunt know if they will ever choice less

Hopefully! I'd like to think so anyway. 5 ETH is a lot of money for the average crypto enthusiast which might very well put them off investing but you never know. Maybe the average isn't their target audience though at this point,
I think 5 ETH is a normal minimum for a sale, the team also expects investments above 5 ETH and with the bonuses they make it up, in the long run it will be a lot profitable for investors.

Cryptix.. Can you shed more light on the 5eth minimum investment? This is really confusing. Does this mean one can't invest less than 5 eth in the token sale?

Hi Gee,

All smaller amounts (less then 5 ETH) can participate but will not receive any discount.
Thanks for the information. But you saying below ETH we can deposit but discount will not applicable for that investment?

Correct!

Happy contributing  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

Hi Gee,

Correct!

Happy contributing  Wink

we could form an investment group :-)
I would invest 1 ETH, with 4 others would be already 5 ETH. but who has so much confidence in other posters?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:43:00 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 07:52:23 AM by cryptossi

Me too waiting for the right moment to start picking up good projects for my portfolio. AImedis is one among them honestly.

I don't think there is a better moment than now if you have fiat otherwise I think many are in a bad shape because of ETH's drop and I hope to see good signs showing soon. Either case this is a great moment.

Yes you can make an absolute tonne from crypto. I wish I had more fiat so I could buy in at this point, massive dip and it’s probably going to shoot back up.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: