Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

This project looks quiet promising. I guess its business strategy is well-thought. I hope developers will be able to fulfill all requires in business relations and partnerships. This platform is supposed to work with a big data pool.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

This project looks quiet promising. I guess its business strategy is well-thought. I hope developers will be able to fulfill all requires in business relations and partnerships. This platform is supposed to work with a big data pool.
Yep, I think you’re right. I am sure that there’s no need to worry about this. Wullet’s team will be able to provide the global coverage of the database and the list of indicators. I sure that this information will be very useful for companies.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

Yep, I think you’re right. I am sure that there’s no need to worry about this. Wullet’s team will be able to provide the global coverage of the database and the list of indicators. I sure that this information will be very useful for companies.
Well, I hope you are right. Wulet’s team has nice ratings on different respected websites. It calms me down. What are you talking about? What information do you mean and how it could be useful for businessmen?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

Well, I hope you are right. Wulet’s team has nice ratings on different respected websites. It calms me down. What are you talking about? What information do you mean and how it could be useful for businessmen?
Actually I just meant that there are an opportunity to analyze information about different transactions and users’ activity. It could help to change the loyalty policy and help different companies to make their products and loyalty campaigns more user targeted.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

Actually I just meant that there are an opportunity to analyze information about different transactions and users’ activity. It could help to change the loyalty policy and help different companies to make their products and loyalty campaigns more user targeted.
Well, it’s a nice idea. I guess why this project is based on blockchain. This technology offers so many advantages. I am sure that it is really very interesting for the current market. There is no need to make issues about client’s needs. Everything will be clear.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:51:51 PM

Well, it’s a nice idea. I guess why this project is based on blockchain. This technology offers so many advantages. I am sure that it is really very interesting for the current market. There is no need to make issues about client’s needs. Everything will be clear.
You got it. Besides, blockchain provides security to this platform. Also, the tokenization of loyalty points makes it unique. I mean it will be hard to counterfeit it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

You got it. Besides, blockchain provides security to this platform. Also, the tokenization of loyalty points makes it unique. I mean it will be hard to counterfeit it.
I think loyalty points tokenization gives a choice to users. They will be able to chose what they want exactly. It will be a common currency for this platform. Users will be really satisfied by all these interesting features.
Lee Bi

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

I wish this project matchs a great success!
Reasoned design,  detailed and profitable plan, excellence results.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

I think loyalty points tokenization gives a choice to users. They will be able to chose what they want exactly. It will be a common currency for this platform. Users will be really satisfied by all these interesting features.
Hope so. I really have great plans about this project. I want it to meet my expectations because I will try to use it for my own business. I guess it could be really helpful for me.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

Hope so. I really have great plans about this project. I want it to meet my expectations because I will try to use it for my own business. I guess it could be really helpful for me.
Well, I wish good luck for you both. Hope that this collaboration will be a nice decision to make a successful business. I will stay tuned to see what will happen next.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

Hey, guys. I like the idea of Wulet. It can really change something but I’m not extremely sure about it. I want to hear someone’s opinion. Will this project be successful and needed for crypto society?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

Hey, guys. I like the idea of Wulet. It can really change something but I’m not extremely sure about it. I want to hear someone’s opinion. Will this project be successful and needed for crypto society?
I am absolutely sure that it will be successful. I have several thoughts about it. It offers a new vision and the approach for the loyalty market. Any customer will choose a company that really cares about their clients and Wulet I a great instrument to understand it.
guarino

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

I am absolutely sure that it will be successful. I have several thoughts about it. It offers a new vision and the approach for the loyalty market. Any customer will choose a company that really cares about their clients and Wulet I a great instrument to understand it.
Maybe you are right. Wulet has many competitors on the market. Do you think it could be more successful than others? Developers need to do a great job to make it.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

Maybe you are right. Wulet has many competitors on the market. Do you think it could be more successful than others? Developers need to do a great job to make it.
I guess these team has enough knowledge and experience to design a wonderful project. Thus, it makes everything easier. I mean you will able to create your own loyalty campaign thanks to Wulet. It is an easy way to increase sales.
guarino

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

I guess these team has enough knowledge and experience to design a wonderful project. Thus, it makes everything easier. I mean you will able to create your own loyalty campaign thanks to Wulet. It is an easy way to increase sales.
Ok. So, does it really make wulet much better than its competitors? I am not against them. I am just trying to find the sense. I read many information about it and I like it.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:41:09 PM

Ok. So, does it really make wulet much better than its competitors? I am not against them. I am just trying to find the sense. I read many information about it and I like it.
Look, I really believe that it could change something. Besides, platform will be able to speed up the process of mass adaptation. It is an easy way to meet with the crypto world. It could help to grow a strong crypto society.
guarino

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

Look, I really believe that it could change something. Besides, platform will be able to speed up the process of mass adaptation. It is an easy way to meet with the crypto world. It could help to grow a strong crypto society.
Wow. Now I see. I like this though. Probably now it makes more sense to me. I like when the project has a global aim to reach. I hope they will be successful during pre-sale and sale. They need to have enough sources to realize their idea.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

Wow. Now I see. I like this though. Probably now it makes more sense to me. I like when the project has a global aim to reach. I hope they will be successful during pre-sale and sale. They need to have enough sources to realize their idea.
Time will say. I am pretty convinced in their success. Wulet can become a nice instrument for cheap advertisement. I know that any offer could be cheaper than service of ads agency.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

Does anybody knows something about the sales? I can’t find current information. Does it is started? I really like wulet and want to participate in sales.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:05:23 AM

Does anybody knows something about the sales? I can’t find current information. Does it is started? I really like wulet and want to participate in sales.
Actually you can participate at the current moment. But public sales aren’t started. You need to wait some time but there is a possibility to become a member of the white list. The stage od private sales is live. You just need to connect to sales manager.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: