Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:16:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.
And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.
And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.
Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
And are loyalty programs so much in demand among users? I just do not really understand this, so I ask.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

And are loyalty programs so much in demand among users? I just do not really understand this, so I ask.
Now many companies have such systems. And it's very cool that with this platform users will be able to fully realize the full potential of these loyalty programs!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

Now many companies have such systems. And it's very cool that with this platform users will be able to fully realize the full potential of these loyalty programs!
Perhaps you are right, but I can not understand one thing. What role does crypto currency play in this release? I understand that a single system, which combines many opportunities and prospects - it's very cool, but where is the crypto currency?
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

I see this project do coin sales with several phases, the total supply of coins is also limited, I see the price of coins is quite expensive, what is the minimum investment limit when ICO? and also where the exchange of these coins in the future?
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

Perhaps you are right, but I can not understand one thing. What role does crypto currency play in this release? I understand that a single system, which combines many opportunities and prospects - it's very cool, but where is the crypto currency?
This is the key feature. Users make purchases and receive cashback in the form of a crypto currency, which can then be sold to various loyalty systems.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

This is the key feature. Users make purchases and receive cashback in the form of a crypto currency, which can then be sold to various loyalty systems.
And how exactly will I receive a cashback in the form of a crypto currency? Will this system somehow integrate into my card or will I need to pay for purchases in some particular way?
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

And how exactly will I receive a cashback in the form of a crypto currency? Will this system somehow integrate into my card or will I need to pay for purchases in some particular way?
Well, everything is very simple, you can pay tokens of various products in partner networks. This is how you will receive your cashback from purchases.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

Well, everything is very simple, you can pay tokens of various products in partner networks. This is how you will receive your cashback from purchases.
In general, the system looks rather interesting, I would like to see how this will work in real life, I hope that the team will be able to attract enough investors to realize its idea.
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

Sure! That's the main point of Wulet! You have a lot of cards, registration in different bonuses. We suppose it is inconvinient that's why we want to unified them in one blockchain.
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Why we preferred a tokensale campaign to venture investments

We wish to make the whole community own our platform. WULET is therefore being developed as an open-source blockchain platform that can be used by any entrepreneur to develop their service.
Thanks to this solution, the platform will be developing regardless of the desires of one investor – they will not be able to set their conditions of WULET usage.

Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:11:39 PM

I have a strong interest in this project. I think that it could be really inspiring. I hope Wulet will be able to change the situation with loyalty campaigns. I am exhausted about all those loyalty card that I keep in my wallet.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

I have a strong interest in this project. I think that it could be really inspiring. I hope Wulet will be able to change the situation with loyalty campaigns. I am exhausted about all those loyalty card that I keep in my wallet.
Are you sure that wulet will be able to better than other its competitors? The market is enough developed and I have some doubts about it. I want to hear your opinion.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

Are you sure that wulet will be able to better than other its competitors? The market is enough developed and I have some doubts about it. I want to hear your opinion.
Well, I am pretty sure about it. Wulet’s developers have great goals and they are enough talented and experienced to fulfill it. Besides, wulet is going to design a user-friendly application. Many wulet’s competitors don’t have such feature and it’s a great advantage.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

Well, I am pretty sure about it. Wulet’s developers have great goals and they are enough talented and experienced to fulfill it. Besides, wulet is going to design a user-friendly application. Many wulet’s competitors don’t have such feature and it’s a great advantage.
Yes, I agree that the application is a very important part of a loyalty exchange platform. What about other advantages? I get less hesitating after your arguments. Perhaps you can change my mind.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

Yes, I agree that the application is a very important part of a loyalty exchange platform. What about other advantages? I get less hesitating after your arguments. Perhaps you can change my mind.
Ok. This conversation is interesting for me too. So, I guess a common currency on the platform is a correct decision to make this platform workable. I mean it help user to think about its choice and not about how and where he/she needs to find a certain crypto currency.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

Ok. This conversation is interesting for me too. So, I guess a common currency on the platform is a correct decision to make this platform workable. I mean it help user to think about its choice and not about how and where he/she needs to find a certain crypto currency.
Maybe you are right. It means that I will change or buy loyalty points in WU-tokens. It’s great. Besides, it is also based on blockchain and it will allow to create a cryptographically protected system of mutual payments that will lower the risks of fraud in the field of loyalty systems. Am I right?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

Maybe you are right. It means that I will change or buy loyalty points in WU-tokens. It’s great. Besides, it is also based on blockchain and it will allow to create a cryptographically protected system of mutual payments that will lower the risks of fraud in the field of loyalty systems. Am I right?
I guess you found this information in the white list but you are absolutely right. If you want to make a successful investment you’d better think about Wulet. I sure that it will be successful because this kind of platform is really needed on the market.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

I guess you found this information in the white list but you are absolutely right. If you want to make a successful investment you’d better think about Wulet. I sure that it will be successful because this kind of platform is really needed on the market.
Thanks for your advices. It was really useful for me because it’s getting clearer for me and I can make my own conclusions. Probably I will think about Wulet more serious. It is something special I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: